Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 9 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact September 5th 2010, 6:53 am

[Amethyst was horrified, when she just spoke to her mom after reading all this, and used 'like' 50bazillion times. It's CATCHING. OH GOD. *flails and runs into a tree*]

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 6:54 am

[BAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU! *has been known to do it in RL as well now*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 6:56 am

Luna's face lights up, and Inner!Luna flails like crazy because that is the best compliment she has ever received ever. It was like, an explosion of compliments. "I think you're cool too! You can bake, and have awesome siblings, and you're really nice too. A lot of people aren't as nice as you, but it seems like this year I've met a lot of nice people like Caradoc and Cedric. They're both really nice. I'm in Ravenclaw, to answer your question," she said, sounding rather disappointed. "But I don't really spend a lot of time in the common room anyway, so we can still see each other all the time."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 7:00 am

Molly greams at all the returned compliments. Sure, she knows she's genetically wired for awesomeness, but sometimes it's nice to hear it from someone other than herself. "Oh! I know Caradoc. He's so cool," she says, and Mya thanks Merlin Molly is too cool to go with the dreamy sigh because then she'd have to shoot herself. Then she frouts just a little. "Bummer. I'd, like, never be smart enough to get into Ravenclaw. S'pose we'll just have to hang elsewhere. So what's it like in Ravenclaw? I've always been super curious to find out if all the houses are kind of the same, or totally different or whatever."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 7:10 am

"It's pretty cool. It's up in a tower, and you need to answer a question to get in. I heard other houses have passwords to remember which is sort of a cool idea. Ours is set up a little trickier, you see, because if you don't know the answer then you can't get in the common room," she says with a nod. "It's nice up there. Better than Slytherin. They're down in the dungeons which must be really icky."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 7:14 am

"Ugh, dungeons. They must be totally icky," Molly agrees with a little shudder. Inner!Alecto is currently informing Inner!Molly that the dungeons are great, because they're full of dark corners for doing dark deeds. You know, when the Great Hall gets old for that sort of thing. "Oh, hey, cool - Gryffindor is in a tower too! We have passwords, though, not answers. So, like, what happens if you don't get the answer? Can you try again or are you just, like, stuck until someone else comes along? Or is there a reset or pass button, so you can, like, find a question you know?" Molly would probably just end up talking the door into letting her in...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 7:23 am

Luna sighs. "You have to wait for someone else to come help you," she says seriously. "Luckily it's never happened to me before. I usually never get riddles that are too difficult, but I've heard of people being stuck outside the common rooms all night long because they couldn't get it right," she giggled.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 5th 2010, 7:26 am

"Well, that's kinda mean," Molly decides. "Like, people shouldn't be stuck outside like that. I bet Filch just, like, loves to catch them too, the crotchety old butthead. Anyway Luna, I'd best be off," she says, because Mya should stop RPing and do some damned work. "It was totally cool to meet you, we should hang out soon," she grins, and waves before floating off somewhere else.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 5th 2010, 7:34 am

"Nice meeting you too, Molly! See you around," she says cheerfully as she waves goodbye. She picks up her bag and the newly finished cork necklace, and makes her way back to the common room where she will make another one for Rad.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 5th 2010, 6:17 pm

Parvati is walking around the grounds, going for a little walk and missing her twin because they never see each other anymore.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 5th 2010, 6:18 pm

Padma realized she hadn't gone out in the grounds since she got back. GASP. So she walks to a bunch of trees and sees someone who looks very much like her... "PARVATI!" she squealed, and tackled her twin with a massive hug.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 5th 2010, 6:19 pm

Parvati lets out something like a sqee and a scream when she is tackle hugged by her twin. "Padma!" she says with a grin on her face. "HI! How have your first days of classes gone? I haven't seen you since we got off the train."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 5th 2010, 6:21 pm

"I haven't seen you either," Padma commented, even though it was obvious. "Where have you been hiding?! We don't, like, have any classes together! They never seem to put Ravenclaws with Gryffs, I guess." She sighed and shrugged. "Oh, they've been all right... Professor Sinistra has already assigned a crapload of homework, but whatever. I'll get it done soon." She giggled. "How've your classes been so far? Made any new friends? Met cute boys?" She winked.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 5th 2010, 6:30 pm

[HEY SO SORRY I HAVE TO GO NOW. AND I STILL HAVE TO PACK....>.> SOO I HAVE TO GET OFF. I WILL REPLY AS SOON AS I CAN BUT I DONT THINK THAT WILL BE TILL MONDAY! I"M SOOO SO SO SO SORRY]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 5th 2010, 6:33 pm

[AWW. OKAY. I need to get off soon anyways haha. HAVE FUN! <3]
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 7th 2010, 4:49 am

Padma Patil wrote:"I haven't seen you either," Padma commented, even though it was obvious. "Where have you been hiding?! We don't, like, have any classes together! They never seem to put Ravenclaws with Gryffs, I guess." She sighed and shrugged. "Oh, they've been all right... Professor Sinistra has already assigned a crapload of homework, but whatever. I'll get it done soon." She giggled. "How've your classes been so far? Made any new friends? Met cute boys?" She winked.

"I know." She said and frouted slightly. "They really should learn that sisters NEED each other." He said and grinned. "My classes, they've been pretty boring." She said with a shrug. "Aren't they always though?" She said with a small laugh. "No new friends really, just Lav, and Milli. You know the bunch." She said with a grin. "I did meet one new guy. He seemed pretty friendly."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 1:31 am

"Oh yeah, totally!" Padma exclaimed. "Le duh. And we're twins, too! They should've made a House, 'specially for twins, so that no twin would ever live without the other." She nodded importantly. "Oh, Milli told me that you shared a dorm with her... did I ever tell you she was my BFF? Ohmygosh, I don't think I have! Oh well, now you know." She grinned, wondering if she'd ever met Lavender. Searching, searching, searching... nope. She hadn't. "Ooh, what was his name?" Padma asked eagerly, wondering if he had a brother. Wink wink. Hint hint. Nudge nudge. All that jazz.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2010, 1:37 am

She grinned at her. "His name is Scorpius Malfoy. Now before you go all crazy on me, just know, he's nothing like Draco. He is soooo much hotter than Draco and he isn't such a git!" She said and grinned at her twin.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 1:41 am

"Oh, I got nothing against Malfoys," Padma said, smirking a bit. "Draco is actually pretty hot, even though he's claimed already, I'm sure. But that's great! Is Scorpius is single?"
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2010, 1:42 am

She shrugged. "I'm not 100% positive. But I am pretty sure he is single. Just from the way he carries himself and acts I think he is single." She said with a grin. "How about you? You've got your eye on any boys?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 1:44 am

"Your judgement is pretty good," Padma agreed, nodding. "I mean, we're both pretty experienced in that area..." She grinned, but her grin kind-of dropped when her twin mentioned boys SHE was looking at. "Well, there was one boy that tried out for Quidditch, but I think he was scared of me, so I probably can't go with that..." She shrugged sadly. "I guess I just need to get out more, or something."
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2010, 1:48 am

"What?!?" She asked in shock. "How can a boy be SCARED of you?" She asked and laughed slightly. "Who was it?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 1:52 am

Padma shrugged. "I think me on the Quidditch field is slightly intimidating... well, me with a whistle and looking alarming, I guess," she added, giggling. "I expect the wind was blowing my hair so that I looked like someone like Medusa. Oh well. His name's Lorcan... I know, odd name, but everyone else has odd names here too... Lorcan Scamander. He's really hot, but he seems a bit too..." Padma paused, searching for the right word, before she found it. "Innocent." Yes, she is a virgin, and yes, she'll probably stay that way through 2.0 because I can't write smut, but let's just say she's had a lot of boyfriends or something.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2010, 2:03 am

"Yeah, Innocent is kind of hard to work with sometimes. They just DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. LIKE EVER." She said and shrugged. "Remember that was how Antonio was?" She said and shrugged again. [AND BTDUBS. Antonio is the boyfriend Parvati had over the summer when the family went to Venezuela]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Padma Patil September 8th 2010, 2:05 am

[... We've been to Venezuela? *blinks* OKAY. COOL. *is slow and still figuring out what BTDUBS means.. >.>*]

"Oh, yeah," Padma said, her eyes wide. "Antonio was ADORABLE. All yours. But adorable. And... yeah." She remembered, but she's not sharing with me, so I can't write it down unless she takes possession of my body, and I don't intend for that to happen.
Padma Patil
Padma Patil
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next