Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 5 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 8:50 am

Viktor might have some special Cookies. Maybe. If Molly is convincing enough which she obviously is. "Really? That vould be awesome, Molly! I guess you could say I have an appetite. I promised this von guy that if he roasted an entire hen for me, I vould eat the whole thing," he said with a laugh.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 9:00 am

Molly will get right on that, then. She giggles. "A hen? Pfft - I wanna see you eat, like, an entire turkey! Now that would be something to write home about! The papers would be all over that one: Viktor Krum noms giant turkey! I can see it now! You'll go down in history in more ways than one!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 9:06 am

"A turkey, huh? I don't know about that von," he said with a laugh. "I'll stick vith the hen for now, but ve'll see. Maybe I'll start training or something. A hen...Then something a little bigger before ve move on to a huge turkey." He greams because Molly is really cool and they are going to be awesome friends, and alas, his scarf is complete. "Vell, it vos really nice talking to you, Molly. Hopefully I'll see you really soon for those knitting tips and cookies," he said with a smirk before getting up to leave. "See you around, favourite Prewett of mine." He grinned and waved before setting off on his way towards the castle.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 9:10 am

Molly absolutely greams at being the favourite Prewett and waves cheerfully as Viktor takes his leave. She packs up her own knitting stuff and skips on back to Gryffindor tower, humming the rubber ducky song under her breath as she goes.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 5:01 pm

Katie dropped under the tree and got out a book to read in the lovely weather. She was apologising with her mind as she didnt see Eowyns message! Sorrry!
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 5:30 pm

AND I DIDN'T SEE THIS UNTIL NOW. FML. I'M LEAVING SOON. ARGH.

Sirius struts over and sees that gorgeous blonde friend of his hanging by a tree. "Hey there, Katie, how's it hangin'?" he asked, grinning at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 5:32 pm

Katie looked up at the mention of her name. It would be someone she knew and not a greasy Slytherin at least. "Sirius?! Where in the world have you been?!" She leap up and tackled him into the ground with a hug, "I have missed you!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 5:36 pm

Sirius laughs and hugs her back. "Hey there, gorgeous. I missed you too, how was your summer?" he asked, not bothering to remove Katie from being on top of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 5:37 pm

BE RIHGT BACK

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 5:39 pm

Katie, also did not bother to remove herself, because I cba. She straddled her legs and sat on his belly smiling happily down at him, "My sumer was utterly fantastic, although something different can be said for the first 2 days of school..." She said bitterly, "What about you my lovely. I would know but it seems you are rather useless at using the owl service!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 5:48 pm

Sirius grins up at her, not at all complaining about their current position. "I am sorry! My letters, I write them only to like, Moony, really, and that's it. And James. And generally they are short and boring and just include my adventures on my motorbike, and the such. But my summer was fantastic!" he said, still smug about being the first marauder to lose his virginity, because it's SBP canon. "Aw, what happened? Whose arse am I kicking? Nobody messes with my Katie!" he said with a stubborn smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 5:56 pm

Katie rolled her eyes. How Sirius, only sending occasion letters, and with few words. "Well next time make sure you send some sort of word indicating you are alive. I was half expecting an invitation to your funeral halfway though the summer. Especially with that motorbike of yours!" She hit him playfully. At the questioning of what had been bothering her, she rolled off his belly and laid down next to Sirius, turning her head to face him. "Slytherins..." She said making a disgusted face, "Mainly that Malfoy.. eh... Scorpius." She decided not to mention Marco, as she was not sure what her feelings were on the situation yet.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 6:01 pm

"A Malfoy? What the hell were you doing talking to one?! You should know better, they're all scum, Katie. I'll be sure to have a word with him, alright? I won't let anyone mess with you, beautiful," he said reassuringly. "And my motorbike is totally safe, I know how to ride, alright?" he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 6:04 pm

Katie sighed, "I know you are there for me Sirius. And I wasnt talking to him! He was talking to me!" She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at Sirius, "It was weird. After I told him my name he seemed like he knew me, and was trying to push my buttons or something..." She raised her eyebrow at Sirius, "You know how to ride? Where on earth would you have learnt that?!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 6:07 pm

"How to ride? I guess you could say I taught myself. I'm just a natural," he said with a smirk, his eyes falling to Katie's cleavage as she's still leaning over him. "I wouldn't mind giving you a ride on it sometime, for that matter. I think you'd enjoy yourself just fine."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 6:10 pm

Katie noticed Sirius' wondering eyes, so she clicked her fingers and pointed to her face, "Up here laddie, thats it. Talk to the face." Her. Riding a bike? No way. That would not happen. Ever. "You are out of your mind if you think I am going to ride anything with you!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 6:13 pm

Sirius laughed and shook his head. "Oh, I think you'll change your mind in time, babe," he teased, meeting her eyes however badly he wanted to keep staring. "And hey, to be fair, this laddie's got a beautiful woman on top of him, I can't be entirely blamed, you know. It's not my fault your beauty limits my brain function!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 6:17 pm

Katie laughed, "Wow, that makes me feel powerful..." She leant forwards exposing her breast move obviously and ran a finger down Sirius' face, "Want to do my homework for me? I am ever so tired..." She bit her lip and leant down far enough that her boobs were pressed against him. He finger trailed down his cheek and onto to collar of his shirt, where she played with it and undid the top most button.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 6:21 pm

Sirius blinked and swallowed. "Does this homework involve staying in the current position? Because if so, I am so in," he said quickly, because even now, he still can't shut up. His eyes went wide at the unbuttoning of the shirt, and his smirk returned with full force. "You know, it's damn hot out. Unbuttoning it a bit more is a fine idea, in my opinion."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 6:23 pm

Katie was really desperate for her homework to be done, so she carried on, seeing how far she could push Sirius, "Well, Black, I'm sure they are many other things we can do that concern this position after you have completed my homework..." Her finger moved down a button and undid another one. She then sat up taller and reach for her own blouse undoing the top 2 buttons slowly.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 6:27 pm

Sirius gulped, and if he were an opportunistic seme like Caradoc, that homework would be already done. "Heh, right," he stammered, his eyes glued to the slowly unbuttoning blouse on Katie. "Just what kind of homework are we talking about here, then? And is there any way to skip it? I mean, really, a girl like you, worrying about homework at a time like this, it's just unheard of," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 3rd 2010, 6:31 pm

And if Katie was a slut like Alecto they would have shagged already. "Well... It is McGonagall and she really..." She leant in so her body was pressed against his and she was whispering in his ear, "demands it is done on time..." Just before she pulled away she nibbled his ear (Wtf Katie?!). She left her face just centimeters away from his, "Think of all the fun we could have after my homeworks done.. But... if you don't want..." She slowly sat up and began buttoning her shirt.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 3rd 2010, 6:40 pm

Katie Bell wrote:[BTW This is Marco's face right now.

Under the Trees - Page 5 Shocked-face

I hope you're happy.]
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 6:42 pm

Marco Montague wrote:
Katie Bell wrote:[BTW This is Marco's face right now.

Under the Trees - Page 5 Shocked-face

I hope you're happy.]

[I LOVE YOU.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 3rd 2010, 9:38 pm

Katie Bell wrote:And if Katie was a slut like Alecto they would have shagged already. "Well... It is McGonagall and she really..." She leant in so her body was pressed against his and she was whispering in his ear, "demands it is done on time..." Just before she pulled away she nibbled his ear (Wtf Katie?!). She left her face just centimeters away from his, "Think of all the fun we could have after my homeworks done.. But... if you don't want..." She slowly sat up and began buttoning her shirt.

Sirius has an idea, a wonderful idea! Remus is his bro, right? REMUS CAN DO IT! Awesome. So, Sirius gets laid, and Remus gets extra homework, and everyone's happy. He quickly grabs her hand and halts it before it finishes buttoning that blouse of hers. "I think I can figure out that homework for you, on second thought," he said with a grin. "But just in case, I think I'll need a preview of what's to come after, you know, to keep me persevering," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next