Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 3 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 2nd 2010, 6:14 am

[OMG SORRY! I was in like 10 threads and didn't see that you posted!]

Viktor laughed. "It's alright. Now you know," he said with a grin. "Anyvay, I should probably get going. It vos nice meeting you though. See you around, Milli," he said as he stood up and left to go explore some more.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane September 2nd 2010, 12:26 pm

[It's all good! I fell asleep any way.]

"Ok Viktor! Nice to meet you! See ya!" Milli cries before skipping away.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 1:31 am

Viktor walks back to this tree because it's a rather nice looking tree, and it's sort of far off from the other students. He sits down with his knitting needles and supplies, and begins to knit a scarf for someone.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 1:42 am

Molly, who is very pleased to have gotten away with the greenhouse incident, is on the search for somewhere to sit and knit. Teehee, that rhymes, which amuses both Molly and Mya no end. But after all the craziness of start of term, meeting new people, burning out greenhouses and all, she really just needs some time to chill. She sits at the base of the tree, not knowing that International Quidditch star Viktor Krum is sitting on the other side, and begins working on a really cute little knit bag as a little something extra for Ali's birthday because leather pants and ice cream cake did not take much effort at all.
She's got a yen to sing, and a song stuck in her head, and hey, she's got a pretty freakin' awesome voice too, so she decides to belt a little number out while she works.

Rubber Duckie, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you;

Woo woo be doo

Rubber Duckie, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Duckie, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-a-dubby!

Rubber Duckie, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you.

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Duckie, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber Duckie, I'm awfully fond of -
Rubber Duckie, I'd like a whole pond of -
Rubber Duckie I'm awfully fond of you!

Doo doo, be doo

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 1:47 am

Viktor's head perks up. Is that? No, it couldn't be. But it was! Someone was nearby sitting his favorite song! He turns around and sees a pretty little redhead singing along while she- She knits too! What a great day for Viktor. Unless she ends up being a bitch of course, but Viktor can't imagine how a knitting girl who sings amazing songs could ever be anything but wonderful. "I love that song..."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 1:54 am

Molly's head whips up at the sound of someone speaking to her, and she grins. She's not embarrassed about being caught singing, because she's cool, and she makes anything look cool. It's genetic. "It's a cool song," she says with a little shrug. "Huh. You're Viktor Krum. Neato. I'm Molly Prewett," she introduces herself with a friendly smile, "and I, like, really like your knitting needles."
To be honest, Molly doesn't care all that much for quidditch herself, but Alice is into it enough for the both of them. Molly's more interested in the fact that this guy has cool taste in songs and awesome knitting needles than the fact that he probably gets paid a lot of money to catch a little gold thingy with wings.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 1:59 am

"Nice to meet you," he said returning the smile. "And thanks. I bought myself a new pair before I left Bulgaria." He looks down at the bag she's knitting. Huh. He never thought of making a bag. Then again, he really has no reason too unless Hermione is the kind of girl who likes bags. She's really the only girl he would knit something for as of now because he's not really close to any others yet. "That's a nice bag you're making. How long have you been knitting?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 2:05 am

Molly greams. "Thanks! It's a birthday gift for my sister. The other stuff I got her I didn't make myself, well, I made the cake but as if that counts, and I, like, always include something I made myself when I give gifts to my family, so I totally had to think of something. I've been knitting since I was a little kid - my grandma taught me the basics when I was, like, four or something, and I've just sort of carried on from there. How about you? How long have you been knitting for?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 2:10 am

"Vell, that's nice of you," he said grinning. A girl who makes stuff for her family. Definitely up there in Viktor's books, even if he doesn't have much of a family like the Prewetts or the Weasleys. "I've only been knitting since the beginning of summer. I sort of picked it up as a hobby so I have something else to do besides Quidditch, you know? It's pretty fun, and it vosn't too hard vonce I got used to the technique."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 2:14 am

Molly reaches a hand out and grabs the scarf Viktor is knitting, looking it over to give a professional opinion. "Wow. Only since the start of summer, huh? Cool. You're, like, really good," she grins, letting go of the scarf once more. "I'd have thought you'd have been knitting for a year or two by now, judging from that. You make much else, or are you a scarf-man?" she asks, her fingers flying over her own needles to get this bag finished for Alice as quickly as she can.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 2:29 am

Viktor greams at the compliment because that's a big deal coming from a knitter like Molly Prewett. "Thanks! I really like making scarves, but I make some other things too. Hats, socks, mittens. I vant to make a sweater von of these days, but I think I should probably get some more practice vith simpler things first."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 2:34 am

Molly nods. "That's probably a good idea. But I could totally help you if you wanted? I mean, with me on the case you'd be up to sweaters in, like, no time at all! Sweaters are kind of my specialty - I think my siblings must have, like, fifty each of my sweaters now. But it's cool - I love knitting. It's, like, relaxing or something. It's cool for when you just want to chill out and all."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 2:45 am

Viktor grinned. "Really? That vould be awesome! I could use some help. I sort of taught myself how to knit, so I am sure there are things that I'm doing wrong," he said with a laugh. "It is pretty relaxing. It's that thing I can do by myself ven I'm not being attacked by fangirls, you know?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 2:53 am

"I hear ya, buddy," Molly says consolingly, because she's had a fanboy or two in her time. "See what you really need is a couple of big brothers. That's the sort of thing that helps keep your fanbase down. Well, I don't know how it would work for you, but it totally helps me. Whether I want it to or not, actually," she says, nose wrinkled, because sometimes those fanboys are cute, and it's a little sad when they go all white and run away and sometimes even pee their pants after about forty-five seconds in the company of Gid and Fay. "But I'll totally help you out - it'll be fun! You seem to have the basics down, and it's just the technique and all the little tricks that take practice, so you should get it pretty easy, I think. You could, like, knit stuff for your fangirls and then throw it at them - they'll be fighting over it like they're a spinster waiting for the bouquet toss at a wedding, and you can just, like, jump on your broomstick and book it on out of there!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:04 am

Viktor laughs, liking Molly a lot already. "I like the sound of the plan, actually. I vill have to keep that in mind the next time I'm surrounded because I don't think the older brothers vould vork for me sadly, even if I did have siblings. Those fangirls seem to travel in packs. And thanks for the knitting tips. It's really nice of you to do that," he said, smiling gratefully. "Vait, is your older brother Fabian? Because I met him the other night. I thought your name sounded familiar.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 3:15 am

Molly giggles. "Well, if your non-existent older brothers were really, really good looking, you could totally use them as the distractions as well. But, without them, I suppose you'll have to rely on your knit-and-run prowess! Good thing you've got me to help you get your knitting groove on. I've never had anyone hang out and knit before, so it's super nice of you to want to do that, too!"
Her eyes light up a little at the mention of Fabian, her much-adored-even-if-not-favourite big brother. She greams a giant gream. "You know Fabian!? Yeah, he's one of my big brothers - him and his twin, Gideon. Fabian's, like, not quite as overprotective as Gid most of the time, but he's still pretty out there sometimes. He's awesome, though, love him to bits!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:29 am

"That'd be nice. I usually knit alone, but it vould be nice to have a knitting buddy vith me. "Yeah, ve talked about...Um. Quidditch and my favourite colour mostly," he said with a laugh. "Ve didn't talk very long but he seems pretty cool. I like him," he said grinning. So far, half of the Prewetts were pretty awesome and he wanted to meet the rest of them too, though he's sure that Molly is going to be his favourite.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 3:39 am

Molly greams. She's the most lovable, of course she should be the favourite! "Quidditch and your favourite colour, hmm? Well, I really don't do quidditch, so sorry about that, but colours are, like, way cool. I like purples and blues. But not green, or yellow. Blech! I'm glad you liked Fabian though, he's so cool! I'm surprised you haven't met the rest of us before now though, because we're kind of everywhere, and we sort of have this knack of commanding attention, you know? We totally don't mean to do it most of the time, but you just sort of know when a Prewett turns up," she shrugs as if to say 'well, what are ya gonna do about it?'

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:43 am

"They are! I like red personally. Don't know vy. I guess it just suits me, or at least that's vot I've been told." Viktor grins. "I'm sure I'll meet the rest soon. Are all of you in Gryffindor?" he asked curiously, noticing the colours of Molly's tie. "I'd love to meet Alice and Gideon, considering how awesome you and Fabian are. The Prewetts seem like pretty cool people."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 3:55 am

Molly greams. "Ali and Giddy are the best! You'd totally love them! Yeah, we're all in Gryffindor. So were our parents before us, and I think maybe even our grandparents, so maybe we're, like, not allowed to be anything but Gryffs. It's the best house there is after all. Alice and I even share a dorm, which is way cool. She's a year younger, but we're still super tight. Red totally does suit you," she comments. "Isn't that, like, Bulgaria's colour or something?" she asks, nose wrinkled, because she thinks Alice might've had a Krum poster at some point, and he was wearing red.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:00 am

Viktor grins. "That's cool. I'll probably meet Gideon and Alice eventually if ve are all in the same house. Gryffindor does seem pretty awesome, though I suppose Hufflepuff isn't that bad. I don't really know any people in Ravenclaw or Slytherin yet," he said with a shrug. "And yes, red is Bulgaria's colour. I sort of got lucky there considering I have to vare it all the time for games and such. It vos the colour of our robes at Durmstrang as vell. And now it's the colour of my Gryffindor robes. Good thing too. I don't think I vould have been able to pull off green if I vos in Slytherin."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 4:06 am

Molly shudders lightly. "Can you imagine how bad it would be if I had to wear Slytherin robes? I'd look like a walking freakin' Christmas mascot! Ugh! No, thanks. Besides, I think it's, like, against the laws of nature for Prewetts to be in Slytherin at all - the other houses wouldn't be so bad, but we're just so, so.... un-Slytherinish! We have, like, personalities and senses of humour and morals and stuff. I met a Hufflepuff the other day! That was cool. I like Puffs. Claws as well, they're real smart. Both those houses have a heap of friendly people in them, so it's cool." She tilts her head to the side, regarding Viktor over the top of her knitting, which I forgot to say she's been working on this whole time. "You'd look, like, so weird in green," she announces.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:11 am

Viktor laughs. "Yeah, from vot I've heard, the Slytherins aren't the best of people to make friends vith. And...yeah, I agree. Green is just not my colour. I probably vouldn't vare the robes if I got sorted into that house. I'd...I don't know. Not vare robes?" he suggested with a laugh. Viktor would never really do that, though I'm sure people wouldn't object too much if he did.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 4:16 am

Molly shrugs. "It gets, like, way colder in Bulgaria than in Scotland, right? So I'm sure you'd be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine without the robes," she says, waving a hand to indicate a lack of robes wouldn't be such a transgression. Most people at least wear pants under their robes, right? Right? *shifty look*
"I only wear the robes and uniform and stuff when I absolutely have to, anyway, for class and stuff," she says, because she has far too many cute little outfits to wear, and her grey school skirt totally doesn't go with most of her heels.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:19 am

"Same. I much prefer my team jacket. I don't really care much about clothing," he lies because we all know how much it bothered him that the boots didn't match the pants at Durmstrang. "But I don't think I could live vithout that jacket, and it's sort of difficult to vare ven you need to have these robes on all the time."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next