Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 20 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 3:05 pm

Caradoc laughed at that, deciding that even if Lily is a bit uptight, he doesn't mind her really. "No, it's none of the above, in all honesty. He's quite sweet, not at all a stalker, in fact, I wouldn't honestly mind seeing a bit more of him-- well, basically, it's not exactly hard to tell that he has feelings for me, which would be all well and good if I didn't return them. The problem is, I do, and given that I wasn't even entirely sure I was capable of having feelings for anyone, it's rather confusing. It wouldn't be that bad, only now I've got his sister who was here about ten minutes before you were, threatening that if I hurt him, she'll pierce my scrotum with her stiletto. Repeatedly. And then she will smash my precious guitar to smithereens and shove the splinters under my fingernails. And then she'll cover me in barbecue sauce and set flesh-eating ants upon me, after which she will pop my eyeball out of its socket and turn it around without severing the optical nerve so that I can watch while she strangles the life out of me with one of my own guitar strings. And then she will slice my carcass to pieces with her carving knife and feed me to rabid Komodo Dragons. So all and all, I'd say I need to make a decision fast, and possibly start running from a tiny killer redhead with the most awesome heels I have ever seen, because for all her insanity, she really does have good taste in fashion. Oh, I think that may have been a bit more detail than you were asking for, oops."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 23rd 2010, 3:26 pm

Lily blinks. "Tiny killer redhead in awesome heels? You'd be talking about a Prewett then. One of the Prewett boys?" she says, feeling a funny swoop in her tummy for half a second before she realises that Gideon was so clearly straight that it must be the other one. Fabian, she thinks his name is. Alice and Molly talk about their brothers often enough. She furrows her brow slightly. "Well, there's one I've never heard before - the problem is you both have feelings for each other. Usually that's a good thing. And I think most people are afraid of messing it up, just so you know," she advises with a little smile. "Of course, I imagine falling for someone who is part of such a tight-knit family can be a dangerous thing. I share a dorm with both Molly and Alice, so I can hardly blame you for being nervous about crossing them."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 4:00 pm

"Haha, yeah. Alice and Molly and I are friends, but I feel like having the fear of Molly in me right now is probably a good thing. I have to say, out of all the Prewetts, she's the most terrifying, and that includes Gideon-- though I imagine if I mess with Fabian, he'll want his share of ass kicking in, too. Hence the problem," he said brightly. "Well, I suppose, when you put it that way, it does sound rather ridiculous, but it really wouldn't be a so much of an issue if I had any clue what I actually wanted. See, I'm not exactly the type for dating in relationships, a fact which Molly is well aware of, which is the source of all her suspicion, for the most part. Having a reputation of being a manwhore does have its downside, I guess. But that's really it-- Fabian and I are looking for two different things, I think, and I wouldn't want to hurt him. Not to mention the dire consequences if I did hurt him, too."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 23rd 2010, 4:06 pm

"He is quite formidable looking," Lily says with an appreciative little smile as she thinks of Gideon. "Molly's definitely one to watch, though. I may not particularly like the girl, but you have to respect her fierceness when it comes to her family. So, I suppose you just tell Fabian that you're not able to give him what he wants, and do it in a way that doesn't have his guard dogs after you," Lily says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Then she thinks it over. "Erm, that does sound easier in theory than in practice, doesn't it? I suppose you just have to be honest with Fabian, because what else can you do?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 4:30 pm

Caradoc blinks at Lily and stares. "How the hell do you know these things? Is it just like, instinct for women? Because that sounds like the right thing to do, but somehow in all the time I've spent here thinking about it doing that never crossed my mind," he said, feeling about as stupid as he looks, for once. Eowyn sighs and pats poor Rad on the back, and thinks Nikki might need to re-educate him, or something, because even Tolga had a higher emotional intelligence than he does. "You're right-- it would be wrong to be anything but honest with him, I suppose. And while I think Fabian would take it well, I feel like no matter what he tells Molly, I'll still need to run away, and fast. Any suggestions on combating Molly the Typhoon? Or is she more of a tsunami, really, coming all real quiet, before the mass destruction ensues?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 23rd 2010, 4:37 pm

Lily smiles and resists the urge to pat Rad on the head. "It must be a woman thing," she says, but whatever she is about to say next is drowned out by her own hysterical laughter. She laughs loudly, throwing her head back and letting all her mirth out. "Did you just associate Molly Prewett with quiet? Merlin, I've not laughed that hard since the time Potter ended up suspended from a Quidditch hoop in his shorts," she says, little snickers still breaking free of her lips. "Look, she might go on one of her usual tangents, but ultimately she'll run out of steam and calm down once she realises you're doing the best thing you can by her brother. She is somewhat like a storm - you just have to ride it out and hope for minimal damage."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 5:29 pm

"Wait, how the hell does someone get suspended from a Quidditch hoop by his shorts?" he asked, looking rather confused. "I... I did just call Molly quiet. You know why? Because Molly quiet was easily the scariest thing I have ever seen. Earlier, when she walked up to me-- she didn't say anything. I have never been more scared in my life," he said, joining in her laughter. "Of course, she exploded after about five minutes-- hence the tsunami metaphor. But yeah, I think you're right-- she's smart enough to know that I don't want to hurt him, I really do care about him, after all. Thanks a lot, Lily, you really helped me out," he said, smiling up at her.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 23rd 2010, 5:36 pm

Lily just arches an eyebrow. "Inappropriate groping," she says, which is all the explanation needed as to how Potter ended up on the goalpost. Then she smiles down at Rad, since he's still sitting and she's still standing. "No worries, happy to help - part of the prefect code and blah blah blah. Anyway, I should let you go and get back to your delinquency," she smirks, because Lily knows full well that the moment she's out of sight, the gillyweed will return.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 23rd 2010, 5:45 pm

"And I suppose I should let you get back to pestering some other poor delinquent with whom I greatly sympathize," he teased, standing up and picking up his guitar as well. "I'm going to head back into the castle, actually now that you've helped me sort out my issue, I suppose. I'll see you around Lily," he said, turning around and walking in, lighting up the blunt again about halfway across the grounds, of course.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans October 23rd 2010, 5:46 pm

Lily waves and deliberately takes a different route back to the castle. Wow, informative post. Go Mya, queen of literature.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod October 23rd 2010, 6:13 pm

Pink Luna climbs a tree before going back to the castle.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 23rd 2010, 6:17 pm

*huggles pink Luna*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 24th 2010, 2:43 am

Pansy climbs a black alder tree and then goes back inside.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 2:49 am

*huggles salutes Dark!Pansy*
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 24th 2010, 2:49 am

*stares*
No huggles.
You were the bringer of pink.
You are shunned.
Now grovel, you're not worthy to salute yet.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 24th 2010, 2:57 am

*grovels and pouts and pleads for mercy*
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy October 24th 2010, 2:58 am

That's better.
Merlin, I miss the old days of all the fear.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 31st 2010, 7:23 am

Viktor is sitting under this tree. It's sunny so he has his shades on, because I like this avatar.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 31st 2010, 7:25 am

Gideon is strolling the grounds, as he does, when he spots Viktor, so he sits down to say hi. "Hey, man!" He greets cheerfully, because he is cheerful regardless of whether this is set before or after his date with Lily. "How's it hangin'?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 31st 2010, 7:29 am

Viktor grins as Gideon sits down, because Molly always speaks so fondly of her big brother. Viktor only met Gideon once, but he could already tell from that one meeting that Gideon is a totally awesome guy. "Hello, Gideon," he says happily, making room for Gid to sit next to him under the shade of the tree. "Not much. Just been spending time vith your sister and some other friends. Vot about you? Molly told me about how you had to take Alice back home for a vhile. How's she doing?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 31st 2010, 7:39 am

Gideon wiggles a little, getting comfortable in the aforementioned space cleared for him. "Yeah, Ali got sick, but she's pretty much right now. Just finishing her recovery at home, with the TV and surrounded by take-out menus." He says, almost jealously. "I haven't been back long, but I've seen Mol, so that's awesome. Because, as I'm sure you well know, she is." He nods in confirmation of his own statement.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 31st 2010, 7:45 am

"That's good. I'm glad she's feeling better." Viktor's never met Alice, but she's Molly's sister and Viktor cares about his BFF's family. "She is awesome. She's definitely von of my best friends. though ve haven't gone boy vatching for quite some time now. That's...sort of sad now that I think of it" He shrugs. "I guess ve've both just been busy. So, been up to anything interesting? Besides playing doctor and being vith Molly?" No, not the sexy 'playing doctor,' Eowyn. I know you're thinking that if you read this. Alice is his sister...That would be wrong.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 31st 2010, 7:51 am

Gideon is glad that Viktor is close enough to Molly and awesome enough to care about Ali even though they've never met. "She is totally awesome - it comes with the whole 'being a Prewett' territory, I've found. Although, there are exceptions to the rule - others who are just as awesome. Judging from what Molly's told me, you fit into that category." He nods again. "Well, not much - I went on a date, but not that much else." He adds casually.

[-is setting this after the Gidily date now- Also, Inner!Gid is facepalming at the 'doctor' connotations...]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 31st 2010, 7:57 am

Viktor beams, happy to hear that Molly was saying good things about him and that Gideon thought he was awesome. "Vell, thank you. The Prewetts are an awesome group of people. I'm honored to be in the same category as them. A date? How'd that go?" he asks curiously, though he's sure it went amazing because Gideon is probably a smooth guy that knows how to treat a lady.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett October 31st 2010, 8:03 am

Gideon certainly appreciates the compliments, and at least likes to think he knows how to treat the ladies... JSYK. "Anytime, man. And thank - we do try, even though we don't have to..." He shrugs. "I thought it went well, but we'll see, I suppose. And I managed to bring out her rebellious side, which was both awesome and sexy. Mhm." He smirks, remembering the feeling of having her so close, their hearts pounding with adrenaline. Good times, good times.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next