Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 28 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Parvati Patil April 4th 2011, 12:41 am

Parvati smiled widely as she saw James walk up to her. "Hi," She said with a wide smile as she kissed him back. "Well, I was doing good but now that you're here I'm leaning more towards amazing." She said with a wide smile as her eyes glanced over at the basket, curious as to what was in it. Hey Parvati is a teenage girl, she can't help it. She wants to know.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 4th 2011, 12:53 am

"I'm glad you're day is going well so far," he said with a smile. Around his other arm had been a blanket which he draped on the ground. It was rather nice that the weather was finally warming up again, for he missed spending day by the lake. "Here, sit on this," he suggested as he sat down on the blanket. "I made you a little something," he said. "I hope you haven't had dinner yet." He dug through the basket before extracting two plates, a container, and utensils. "I know it's kind of weird to have breakfast for dinner sometimes, but... this is the first thing I ever made for you," he smiled shyly, opening up the container to show her the nutella french toast croissants.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 4th 2011, 1:01 am

Parvati shifted slightly so she was no longer sitting on the ground and so that she was sitting on the blanket like he demanded her to do. Her eyes widened slightly when he said that he made her something and she leaned towards him more, eager to see what he made her. She shook her head when he said he hoped she hadn't had dinner yet because she hadn't and her plan was just to go to the great hall and most likely eat with the girls from her dorm but she found herself liking this dinner much better. She smiled widely at him as he saw what he had made for her and her eyes filled with want, because she wanted that to be in her belly now. "I love it." She said, leaning over towards him as she placed her hands lightly on his cheeks and kissed him. "Thank you, James." She said with a smile before removing her hands from his face.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 4th 2011, 1:06 am

Demanded was kind of a strong word. James had just hoped that she would sit on the blanket with him. If she really didn't want to though, then she could have said no. It's just much more comfortable on the blanket though. "You're welcome," he smiled, glad that she liked it. He used one of the forks to place a croissant on her plate and then handed it to her. "If you hold this for a second, I'll grab the strawberries," he said, soon digging through the basket before extracting the container of fruit. "Let me know how many you want," he said, opening up the container, grabbing a spoon, and placing some cut up pieces on her plate.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 4th 2011, 1:12 am

Parvati took the plate from him and nodded as he told her to tell him when it was enough. She waited until there was not a ton but a pretty good amount of strawberries on her plate, because strawberries were one of her favorite fruits after all. "That's good." She told him with a smile. "It looks delicious." She commented as she waited for him to get his plate all ready before she started eating it, even though that was difficult because she really wanted to eat it right now.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 4th 2011, 1:20 am

Once there were as many strawberries as she wanted, he handed her a fork and knife. "Here you go," she smiled. He then prepared his own plate. "Oh! I've also got some pumpkin juice in here," he said, pulling out to cups and then one of those big drink containers with a lid on it. Pouring the glasses of juice, he placed them on top of the basket lid so that they didn't fall over or anything. "Have you seen a lot of your friends today?" he asked, waiting for her to take the first bite of the french toast croissant.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 4th 2011, 1:26 am

Parvati smiled at him as he said he had pumpkin juice, he sure was prepared for this little dinner. She nodded. "Yeah, I saw all the girls from my dorm earlier today." She said with a small smile as she cut and took a bite of the French toast croissant. She let out a satisfied little "Mmmm." She swallowed it and then smiled at him. "It tastes amazing." She told him before taking another bite of it of it as she thought about how she would probably be perfectly fine with eating James' cooking for the rest of her life.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 4th 2011, 1:40 am

"Must have been nice seeing them," he said, taking a bite of his food. "But I'm glad that I managed to steal you all for myself now," he grinned. He picked up his glass of pumpkin juice, took a sip of it, then placed it back down on the picnic basket. "I'm glad," he smiled. "I was in the kitchen all afternoon getting it prepared." Truthfully, it wouldn't have taken him that long to prepare the food, but he had quite a bit on his mind and had been somewhat distracted. The first batch he made, he ended up burning. "I like cooking for you," he said softly. "Maybe sometime I could make dinner for you, Al, and Scorpius," he suggested, kind of liking the idea of a little double date between the four of them.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 4th 2011, 3:35 am

Parvati shrugged lightly. "I see them every day so it wasn't very different other than the fact that they all had presents for me." She said, grinning slightly as she mentioned that they had presents for her because Parvati was a big fan of receiving gifts from people. "I wouldn't consider it stealing if I like and want it." She said with a small grin. "That sounds like it would be fun." She said in reply to him making dinner for her and Al and Scorpius. She imagined a double date with them would be quite fun. She picked up her pumpkin juice and took a sip before setting it down and looked at him, wondering if she should mention how she is thinking about getting another tattoo, one a bit bitter than the one that she has. She took another bite of the croissant as she debated if it was a good time to tell him or not.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 4th 2011, 9:02 am

"Well good, because otherwise I feel like I'd be stealing you often," he grinned, absolutely loving when they spent time with one another. There was something just so natural and easy between them and, ever since their adventure in the Middle Ages, he felt like he had nothing to ever really feel embarrassed about in front of her. "Yeah, it would be rather nice having dinner with them. I mean, spending time with Scorpius at my house kind of showed me that he is a rather cool and nice guy. I feel stupid for judging him before really getting to know him," he commented. If Parv wants to talk about it, then James will lead up to it nicely. "I was thinking about one day maybe...maybe letting him give me a tattoo," he admitted.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 4th 2011, 4:29 pm

Parvati loves James for leading up to it, that was very sweet of him, yes it was. "Really?" She asked curiously, wondering where James would get a tattoo if he got one and what it would be of. "Well, he is really good at it. When he gave me mine I barely felt a thing, then again that might have just been me but still, he did a really good job." She said with a small nod. "I was thinking of getting another one actually from him. Now that I am of age I don't need my parents permission or anything. It could be like my birthday present to myself." She said with a small smile. "Where would you get one if you let him give you one?" She asked.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 4th 2011, 7:56 pm

James was rather relieved to hear that apparently Scorpius did a good job with the tattoo thing. He had seen the one on Parvati and couldn't deny that it had turned out really well. He was almost of age as well, so his parents wouldn't have to know about it. For a moment he kind of wondered how his parents would react if he did go through with getting a tattoo. Surely they wouldn't be too mad, for they were pretty awesome parents. "He definitely does do a good job" he agreed. "I'm not sure yet, so if you have suggestions let me know," he smiled. "Wait, another one? What of?" he asked curiously.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 5th 2011, 12:49 am

Parvati smiled widely at him. "I'll be sure to let you know if I think of one for you." She said with a wide smile. "Yeah, I want to get a cross but I want it to be a really fancy one, if that makes sense." She said with a small nod before she took a bite of her croissant. She decided it might be best to not tell James the details about the tattoo right now, because he might not like the fact that she most likely will not be wearing a shirt when she gets the tattoo and that her pants will have to be someone low on her hips. Those details could definitely wait. >.> So she just continued to eat her food and sip her pumpkin juice.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 6th 2011, 6:40 pm

Dom is attempting to post.
She apologizes if it does not make sense.

"Well, I'm sure that whatever you decide to get will look amazing," he said. "And yeah, that makes sense to me," he smiled, taking another bite of his food. He wasn't sure what he really wanted and decided to not think much about it. One day it would just sort of come to him. "Do you want more food or are you good?" he asked, prepared to get her some more. He was slightly nervous to give Parv her gift and that was really the only place his head was at at that moment.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 7th 2011, 12:44 am

Parvati smiled widely at him as he said it would look amazing and was glad that it made sense to him. "Good, I would hate to have you super confused and not understand what I was saying whenever I rambled." She said with a small grin. When he asked if she wanted more food she looked down at her food and then shook her head. "No, I'm good. Thanks though." She said with a smile before taking another bite of her food and picking up one of the strawberries and eating it with her fingers, sucking the juice off of her fingers afterwards, one by one. >.>
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 7th 2011, 12:52 am

Oh really. OH REALLY. You're lucky that James is sick and that none of my inner!characters are up for anything like that right now, because that just would not be playing nice. James though can't help but watch as she sucks each of her fingers, his mind flying to one thing in particular. He clears his throat after a moment, pulling his eyes away from her. "I err, I got you something," he said, deciding to change the topic. "That is, if you want your present. Maybe you want to wait a few hours or something," he teased.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 7th 2011, 1:02 am

I love you and I am sorry but I could not resist having a little bit of finger sucking. And hey! It could have been worse, it could have been HIS fingers she was sucking on. Or another one of his body parts. Parvati's eyes lit up as he said he got her something and when he said maybe she wanted to wait a few hours she shook her head. "No no no no no." She said quickly. "You can give it to me now. We don't have to wait." She said, looking at him eagerly. Parvati likes her presents.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 7th 2011, 1:13 am

James couldn't help but grin with her reaction, but he put on his serious face quickly and sighed dramatically. "I dunno. Maybe it would be better to wait," he said. He waited a moment, before shaking his head. "Alright. Well, I've thought about it carefully and...I hope you like it and I don't want to freak you out or anything and if you hate it then that is fine and I give you permission to shove me into the lake and watch as the Giant Squid eats me..." he rambled for a moment before taking a deep breath. "It's just, I love you Parvati. Our little adventure just really solidified everything that I feel for you and I'm sure that I want to be with you forever." He dug in his pocket, extracting a box and opening it to show her this. "It's not...it's not an engagement ring. But, it's a promise. A promise that I will always be faithful to you and that one day, if you still want me too, I'll become your husband."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter April 7th 2011, 1:16 am

James Sirius Potter wrote:"It's not...it's an engagement ring.

WELL IS IT OR ISN'T IT, YOU OAF
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 7th 2011, 1:17 am

OP.
errrror on my part.
James was just so scared and nervous.
<.<
It's not though
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 7th 2011, 1:30 am

Parvati shook her head when he said that maybe it would be better to wait. "No." She said quietly because she really was eager to see what it was and she did not want to wait much longer. She smiled as he said that she could shove him into the lake if she hated it though she really doubted that she could hate anything from James because everything he did and everything he gave her really was truly amazing. Parvati nodded at his words and her eyes flicked down to his hand when he started digging in his pocket. Her eyes widened when he pulled out a ring box and she looked from the ring to his eyes as he explained what it was and she nodded as she felt a few tears come to her eyes. Gosh, Dom's characters are always making Parvati cry, both happy and sad tears. She leaned over towards him and pressed her lips to his. "I love you, James." She said with a smile before kissing him again. She looked back down at the ring after pulling away. "And I love it, it's by far the best gift I have gotten, it's amazing and perfect and I love you." She said before reaching her hand out in front of him. "Will you put it on for me?" She asked him, reaching her free hand up to wide away to few tears that had fallen. "Gosh, I'm always so emotional."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 7th 2011, 1:34 am

James had waited anxiously for a reply from her, for he really had been nervous about it. He was promising himself to be hers forever and it was something that he was quite sure of. He loved her and definitely wanted her forever, but he still wasn't sure how she was going to react. He let out a small sigh of relief when she said she loved though, instantly smiling. He took the ring out of the box and took her left hand in his. Sliding it up her finger, he couldn't help but look down at it for a moment before looking back up at her. "I love you, Parvati. I always will," he said softly, moving slightly so that he could gently press his lips to hers.

Last edited by James Sirius Potter on April 7th 2011, 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 7th 2011, 1:57 am

Parvati couldn't help but grin widely as he slid the ring onto her finger and couldn't stop staring down at it now that it was on her finger. "I love you too, always." She said in reply to him before moving her hands to rest behind his neck lightly as she kissed him back, not too gently but also not making the kiss too deep. She was really starting to wonder what she ever did to get so damn lucky and to have a guy as nice, and sweet, and perfect as James ask her out on a date and be her boyfriend. She was going to have to find some sort of god in the future and thank them for it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 7th 2011, 4:15 am

James was more than happy that she seemed to like the gift and idea. It was something he had spent a lot of time thinking about and she seemed more than okay with spending the rest of her life with him. He had even talked to Al [onskypebutshhh] about the whole thing because he was worried about how Parvati would react. He was happy that he went through with the gift though because he felt more than happy in that moment. It all just felt perfect. He pulled back from the kiss after a moment, his hand moving to gently hold her left hand in his as he looked down at the ring. "Perfect fit," he smiled.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 7th 2011, 4:28 am

Parvati had no doubts at all that she would want to spend the rest of her life with James. He made her incredibly happy and she loved him to death and she wouldn't know what to do without him in her life. She smile down at her hand when he took it in his and nodded. "It is perfect." She said with a smile. "It's amazing, and I love it so much, James." She said with a wide smile. "I don't know how I am going to compete with this gift for your birthday." She said with a light laugh. "My gift for you is just not this amazing and perfect."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next