Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 15 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 7:06 pm

Mya usually loves Molly's ramblings. It's a bit harder when she's sick, but I'll do my best. "Oh, yeah, Viktor was telling me all about how you do cool stuff like help him fold socks and, you know, with the pineapple and all," she says, gesturing to the pineapple Peter had brought Viktor with a smile. "It's totally sweet of you to do all that. Me? I'm good! Just hanging out with my buddy Viktor here, and now you. So it's all good," she shrugs.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 7:10 pm

Viktor smiles and nods, taking a bite of pineapple as he thinks over his plan. "So Peter, how did your talk vith Sirius go last night? I sort of feel bad for leaving you two alone. Hope he vosn't too much of a prat after that. He's sort of a douchebag to you, have you noticed? I mean, I know you said you like doing all that stuff he makes you do, but you know you don't have to do it, right? Sirius is capable of making his own sammiches and doing his own cleaning. And...A please vouldn't hurt now and then," he says, not looking at Molly though he's pretty sure he knows what she's thinking, or at least, he hopes she's thinking what he's hinting at. Poor Peter. He's not that bad and Sirius just uses him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 7:14 pm

Molly stays quiet (OMG WHAT!?) since she wasn't directly addressed, but she watches the two boys carefully, putting it all together from what Viktor says. Huh, that's not nice. Poor Peter. She sort of wishes she could do something to make him feel better.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 15th 2010, 7:18 pm

"Oh....yeah...." Peter said, his face falling slightly as he doesn't make eye contact with the two. "Sirius isn't that bad. I mean, I don't mind doing his chores for him. Though...I'll never forget his laundry again. He didn't seem too happy. I just...I like doing things that keep him happy. When he's in a bad mood, everyone else is in a bad mood. It's just safer all around this way. He always seems rather grateful for it all though," he said, thinking of the one-armed hug he received for the first time EVER yesterday.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 7:25 pm

Viktor frouts, feeling so, so, so bad for Peter. Maybe if Sirius was nicer to him, he wouldn't have gone off to become a Death Eater. Same with Regulus. Huh. "Oh. If you're sure," he says, still not approving of how Sirius treats Peter. He didn't even want to think about James. He was probably no better. "And don't vorry about the whole first kiss thing. A lot of people your age still haven't had their first kiss. It's not like there's something wrong vith you if that's vot you vere thinking last night. I bet loads of girls vould kiss you..." He pauses and then looks over at Molly. "Right, Molly?" he says, giving her the Viktor Krum puppy dog eyes.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 7:30 pm

Molly stares at Viktor for a moment, her expression pretty clear on one thing: YOU OWE ME BIG TIME FOR THIS! She smiles, even though she's sighing just a little on the inside because ew, he might be a lot nicer in person than he is by reputation, but it's still Peter Pettigrew and he kinda looks like a rat. Maybe it's that she's recently learned what it's like to feel inadequate, or maybe it's that she doesn't like to see anyone downtrodden, or maybe it's just that Viktor is her BFF and she'd do pretty much anything for him, but Molly thinks it can't kill her to put her own comfort aside for just a few seconds. "Sure! Look, I'll, like, prove it to you." And with that, she leans over and presses her lips squarely against Peter's.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 15th 2010, 7:33 pm

Peter turned scarlet when Viktor mentioned that Peter's lips are virgin in front of Molly. Why would his friend embarrass him like that in front of such a pretty girl?! Still, he found himself unable to say anything and was extremely surprised when Molly leaned closer to him. His eyes widen when he felt her lips on his and he wasn't entirely sure of what to do. Poor awkward Peter is so awkward.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 7:37 pm

Viktor's jaw drops and if Molly wasn't snogging Peter right now, he would so fistbump his BFF because she is such an epic win. Well, saying that Molly Prewett was your first kiss is certainly an accomplishment. He looks away, focusing on the trees and the lake because poor Peter is awkward and doesn't need Viktor watching him. So he'll settle for admiring the scenery and planning on an epic way to thank his BFF for doing this for Peter.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 7:41 pm

Molly can tell that poor, awkward Peter doesn't know what to do with his virgin lips, but that's ok. Molly can teach him, no worries. She increases the pressure of her mouth against his, teaching him how to move his own mouth and gently parting his lips, her tongue dipping into his mouth to play gently against his.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 15th 2010, 7:45 pm

Peter found that it got much easier to kiss Molly back, for it seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing. He moved his lips hesitantly against hers at first but quickly grew accustomed to having her lips on his. When he felt her tongue on his, his eyes widened slightly. He hadn't been expecting that. Moving his tongue slowly, he allowed it to touch hers as he relaxed and got used to the feeling of snogging a girl.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett October 15th 2010, 7:50 pm

Molly feels a little jolt of triumph when Peter starts moving his tongue against hers - clearly she's a very good teacher. She allows the kiss to last a little while longer, because when Molly Prewett starts something, she sees it through. Eventually, though, she pulls away and greams at Peter. "There you go - now you, like, can't say you've never been kissed! Anyway, I have to go. Bye, guys!" she jumps up and scoops up her bag, greaming at the two boys once more and shooting Viktor a 'you're welcome!' look before she turns and skips off into the sunset. Yeah, she's awesome.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 15th 2010, 7:54 pm

"Woah," Peter muttered, watching as he skipped away in shock. "Viktor...I...kissed. I kissed a girl, and I liked it!" He said excitedly. "Oh man, the taste of her cherry chapstick," he said dreamily. "This is an amazing day! I'm the luckiest loser in the whole wide world!"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 8:02 pm

Viktor greams at Molly as she walks away, feeling grateful to have such an awesome girl to call his BFF. "You see!? I told you! And you're not a loser, it's just that nobody a lot of people don't really like you...Because they don't know how awesome you are yet. But you've got me. I can be like your vingman, you know? Seriously, there are plenty of more girls out there that vould love to kiss a sweet guy like yourself."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 15th 2010, 8:07 pm

"You...you would do that for me?" he asked softly, his eyes filling with happiness. "I don't know...I feel like not many girls would actually kiss me like Molly just did unless the were drunk or something," he replied with a shrug. "At least I've kissed a girl now though! I'm a little less of a loser!"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 8:15 pm

"Of course I vould! And I bet that gave you quite the confidence boost, right? So the next time you vant to kiss a girl, you'll know vot you're doing." He briefly thinks of Parvati. She seemed like the kind of girl who would kiss anything with a pulse. "I'm sure there are girls who vould kiss you...ven they're not drunk." Maybe. If I paid them.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 15th 2010, 8:19 pm

"Thanks Viktor," Peter said, giving his friend a grateful smile. "I hope that there are girls out there," he said with a slight sigh. "I think I'll head up to the castle and tell Sirius about this!" he said excitedly. After all, Dom needs to straighten her hair and read Scorpal fics...so it'd be best to only be in one scene for now.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 8:27 pm

"Oh right. Sirius," he says, briefly remembering that he also kissed Molly. But he didn't even remember it, so it barely counts. And he should be happy for his friend, right? Right. "See you around, Peter," he says as he stands up and pats Peter on the shoulder "And good job vith having your first kiss vith Molly Prewett. She's definitely von of the coolest girls in the school." Viktor would say she's the coolest, but he totally thinks Hermione is the coolest girl in the whole wide world. And then...Viktor holds his hand up for a high five.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 15th 2010, 8:47 pm

"Thanks Viktor," Peter greamed. He stared at Viktor's hand for a moment, completely elated with what was being insinuated. Lifting his hand, he gave Viktor a high five. Viktor was the coolest and bestest person ever. "I'll see you really soon!" he said happily. "Enjoy the pineapple!" And with that, he scurried off to find Sirius.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 15th 2010, 9:05 pm

"Thanks again for that, Peter. See you around." Viktor smiled and picked up his pineapple to go eat it somewhere else. Maybe. He'll make sure it's not contaminated first, though he's sure that Peter knows all about hygiene in the kitchen, right? RIGHT!? Maybe Viktor won't eat this fruit.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 16th 2010, 12:30 am

SIRIUS CANNOT COMPREHEND THIS SCENE.
BRAIN DOES NOT COMPUTE.
ERROR, ERROR.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley October 16th 2010, 1:09 am

AWW
Poor Sirius.
Well...Peter had a lovely time. He is very excited to tell Sirius what happened.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 16th 2010, 7:28 pm

OMG hahahahaha *just read all this*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 5:07 am

Polly is sitting under a tree, leaning back with her legs stretched out in front of her, hands behind her head. She's humming sweetly to herself and just enjoying the nice weather. Cue Sirius ^^

Yeah. She's looking good.
Under the Trees - Page 15 Pixie-lott-rankin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 5:15 am

Damn.

Sirius looks like this.
Under the Trees - Page 15 Jared_Leto_Nylon_magazine_10

Only you know, with piercings, and all.

Sirius sees some gorgeous blonde leaning against the tree, and promptly saunters over, shaking his hair out of his eyes. "Why hello there, miss, I don't believe we've met, which is a tragedy I find I simply must remedy. I'm Sirius Black," he said, extending a hand in greeting as he forces himself to meet her eyes, not her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 5:19 am

Sadly, Polly's not a big fan of piercings. Too bad. But she does think he's rather good looking. She looks up and reaches out to take his hand lightly, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. "Nice to meet you, Sirius. I'm Apolline, or Polly. Whichever you prefer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next