Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 16 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 5:31 am

"Apolline is a beautiful name, for a very beautiful girl, I might add. Is that an accent I hear? France?" he asked curiously, because he's officially decided foreign girls are hot. And Eowyn's inner Sirius will forever have a special spot for French women, thanks to Fleur.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 5:35 am

Polly grins at the compliment and nods at his question. "Oui. I just transferred 'ere zis year." Inner!Remus is giving Inner!Polly a scary look...she just patted his arm, giggling, and walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 5:40 am

"Oh, that's so exciting! I've always wanted to go to France, it seems like such a beautiful, romantic place-- I've been to Paris once, you know, as a kid. What's it like there? Are all the women so charming and exquisite as you, or am I just impossibly lucky, given the chance to get to know you better?" he replied, totally putting on his most suave smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 5:50 am

"Eet ees a lovely place. I never saw much of ze cities zough - I lived wiz my grandfazzer in a beautiful forest off the path." she shrugged then giggled at his smooth talking. "You're quite ze charmer, aren't you, Mr. Black?" she smirked, folding her arms across her chest. "Zere were quite some lovely ladies at Beauxbaton Academy. I'm sure you'd love eet zere."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 5:53 am

"I'm sure none of them were half as lovely as you, however. And if I am charming, why, it just works perfectly then, isn't it? Two very charming people, having a charming conversation. Pleasantness all around!" he replied, chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 6:04 am

Polly giggled, patting the ground next to her. "You're welcome to sit down, eef you'd like." She remembers the conversation she had with Peter the other day, but she's not worried. Polly's pretty capable of handling guys like Sirius Black.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 6:07 am

Sirius will wine and dine this girl and be the ultimate gentleman if that is what it takes. He will. HE. WILL. DO. WHATEVER. IT. TAKES. "Why thank you, m'dear, I do believe I will," he said, sitting down beside her and flashing a bright smile. "So tell me, are you enjoying yourself at Hogwarts?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 6:16 am

Inner!Polly is sitting back and will gladly watch Sirius try his best. "'mm, I am, actually." Especially all those fun times she's had with one Lucius Malfoy. Just saying. "Zis school ees a lot better zan Beauxbaton Academy..well, ze students are at least."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 6:19 am

"Oh, how so? Well, I'm sure you'd say that now, having met the best Hogwarts has to offer as of a few moments ago," he said, winking and grinning at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 6:28 am

"You wouldn't believe 'ow rude zose students can be." she waved her hand dismissively. Polly didn't like to talk about her time at Beauxbaton Academy. She'd been pretty much all alone and bullied constantly. Now she wasn't going to put up with any of that crap. She was a tough girl now and if anyone tried to bother her she'd show them who's boss. "Ze best, 'uh?" she smirked, "I'll let you know once I meet 'im." Ouch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 6:37 am

WAY TO KILL MY EGO AND SIRIUS' SIMULTANEOUSLY, GIRL. THANKS FOR NOTHING BITCH.

"Oh, a feisty one, are we? Do you truly doubt my prowess so much? Really, I'm wounded, Apolline," he said, preferring to use her full name, simply because it's sexier and therefore suits her better. And besides Polly just makes him think of parrots, you see, like that one from Aladdin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 6:44 am

*blinks* Well, I blame Polly. *shoves her outta mah head for a bit*

"Oh, I don't doubt your prowess at all, monsieur Black." she grinned, patting his shoulder comfortingly, letting her hand rest on his shoulder. "Shall we just say zat I am 'uneenterested' at ze moment?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 6:48 am

"Hey now, that's no fair. You haven't even given me a chance yet," he said, giving her the puppy dog eyes and pouting slightly. "Unless, of course you have a boyfriend, in which case I must say, he's one very lucky man," he added, not needing to fake his pout at that thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 6:55 am

"Eef I'm not eenterested zen I'm not eenterested." she shrugged - she liked keeping things simple sometimes. "And no, I don't 'ave a boyfriend." she's never really considered getting involved in a relationship before. Things generally just happened...like her and Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 7:02 am

"Now now, no need to be so cold. I'm not asking for much, now, am I? Fine, so perhaps I haven't earned your interest-- yet," he added, a slight grin finding its way onto his face again. "But I will ask you this, at least, an opportunity to acquaint myself with you better, as you seem like such a very interesting person yourself. Might you let me accompany you on a visit to Hogsmeade, at least? Perhaps this coming weekend?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 7:13 am

"'mm," she tilted her head to the side, considering, "I guess I could be persuaded to join you on zis leetle visit. I 'aven't really been to ze village yet." Besides the basement of Honeydukes with Lucius. Nothing was going to come from this, besides the fact that she'd get to know Sirius better. Which was nice at least - she wouldn't mind having more friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 7:16 am

Sirius will see about that... I MEAN SIRIUS HAS NO ULTERIOR MOTIVES HE JUST WANTS TO MAKE APOLLINE FEEL WELCOME... VERY... VERY.. WELCOME... "Oh? I'd love to show you around, there's so much to do or see! I've been there so often, I know really everything there is to know about it-- I'm sure you'd love it there, there's something there for everyone. I've got to be going to class in a moment, unfortunately, but it was a pleasure to meet you-- and I look forward to getting to know you better. How about I meet you at the Great Hall on Saturday morning? I could show you around the village, and the such," he said, looking rather excited at the prospect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 7:25 am

Polly would like Sirius to know that if he insists upon doing anything even after she shows she's not interested then he'll end up losing the ability to produce mini-Sirius' and that'd just be terrible. Wouldn't? "Sounds like a plan." she grinned, "I shall see you zen, and you can show me around ze village." It did sound like a fun time, she had to admit. "Eet was nice meeteeng you, Sirius."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 17th 2010, 7:27 am

"I'll see you then," he said, smiling happily as he walked off towards the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact October 17th 2010, 7:30 am

Polly shakes her head, giggling slightly to herself, then got up and headed back to the castle herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 18th 2010, 2:44 am

Hermione is here, reading. Lame post is lame, but Mya needs to go get food before she dies.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 18th 2010, 2:53 am

Lav is skipping by. She see's Hermione, who she really hasn't talked to too much. She remembers in her third year when Hermione was very insensitive about her pet rabbit dying. Plus, Ron always seemed to fancy Hermione over herself. Still, she loved making new friends, so she smiled brightly. "Hi Hermione!"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 18th 2010, 3:00 am

Hermione was NOT insensitive about the pet rabbit dying! Ok, so maybe she came off that way, but really, she was just being logical. Also,LavcanhaveRon. Really. *blinks* Hermione looks up, a little frown line appearing between her eyes at having been interrupted - her Arithmancy textbook is pretty fascinating to her - and blinks as she recognises Lavender. "Oh, hello Lavender. How are you?" she asks, because etiquette says she should do that.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley October 18th 2010, 3:03 am

"I'm really good!" Minus the cat fight with Dom the other day. "How are you? I don't think I've seen you yet this year. How have you been?" She leans against a nearby tree and smiles at Hermione.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin October 18th 2010, 3:08 am

"That's nice. I suppose we don't see each other all that often because we're not in the same dorm anymore. And nobody goes to classes here." Hermione comments. Me? I've been off shagging a girl. Good times, good times. "I've been alright - just keeping up with my studies and the like," she says, lifting her book slightly in indication and wondering if Lav is still into all that Divination tripe.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next