Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 26 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 10:25 pm

Addie gasped. "Oh my! Does it hurt much? I've totally done that before." Flipping her hair back she looked at Parvati concerned. "I can totally help you if it hurts, I'm handy with healing spells. My brother is the school nurse. I help him out sometimes."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 10:28 pm

"No, it doesn't hurt much anymore." She said shaking her head. "I was in the Hospital Wing for a little over a week and now I've been out for about a week." She said nodding with a wide grin. "I can actually get the cast off pretty soon. It should be healed. Then hopefully the nurses will give me the okay to go back to cheering."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 10:34 pm

Addie smiled. "That's great! Hopefully Raphael, if he takes your cast off, will use magic and not his trusty saw." she patted Parvati's uninjured arm, sincerely hoping for the girl's own sake her brother used magic. "I miss cheering, somewhat, but what I miss most is playing Powderpuff football and soccer." She looked off in the distance slightly wistfully. "There aren't any sports here, besides Quidditch, and I've always been bad at that. My brothers can all play, and play pretty well, but I never could get the whole balance thing right."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 10:37 pm

"Well maybe you should try out for the cheer team." She said smiling brightly. "What house are you in?" She asked curiously. She hoped that she would say Gryffindor because Parvati would want her to be on the Gryffindor team since she was experienced in cheering. "Powderpuff football and soccer?" She asked curiously. "What are those?" She had never heard of either of them. "I don't play Quidditch either. My boyfriend actually just took me for my first ride on an actual broomstick the other day."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 10:40 pm

"I'm in Ravenclaw, like my brother!" Her face fell. "Oh, aren't we supposed to like, hate each other on principle now? Since we're in different Houses? You British do things so strange, back home everyone just learns together in a classroom." She brightened though, at the mention of Parv's boyfriend. "Oh really! That's so romantic! Even though I'm horrible at flying, I've always wanted to have someone to fly with." She wiggled her eyebrows, letting the comment be dirty and sincere at the same time.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 10:46 pm

Parvati laughed at her comment on hating each other. "No...there are only a few people who are like that. Mostly the Slytherin's are that way though. Other houses get along well with everyone. The Slytherin's are just kind of cocky and only like to hang out with other Slytherin's for the most part. Some Slytherin's are nice though." Parvati grinned widely as her comment on it being romantic. "It was amazing. Perfect and just amazing." She said grinning. "Yeah, it was my first time flying and it was definitely a great first time." She said with a wide smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 10:51 pm

Pulling her Hogwarts, A History book out of her bag, Adelia flitted through it till she came to the page that talked about old Sally. "Ah, if their founder was like this guy, I can see why the other Houses keep their distance, and how Slytherings- sorry, Slytherins, get their attitudes." She sighed, relieved that Parvati would still like her. "That just sounds amazing. I need to get me a boytoy, but I've been busy catching up on my studies lately. Back to cheering, since we have a lot of common ground on that, how is Ravenclaw's cheering team? Be brutal." She smiled and wrinkled her nose. "Nastily brutal if you have too."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 10:55 pm

"Well, sorry to break it to ya, but I've got the best one in the school." She said with a wide grin. It was true in her eyes. James was the best thing to ever happen to her and she wasn't afraid to admit it. "The Ravenclaw Team?" She asked and thought for a moment. "Well to be honest the Gryffindor team in the best." She said bluntly. "We always have been. Slytherin is probably second best, then Ravenclaw, and then Hufflepuff." She said nodding. "Ravenclaw isn't too bad though. They've got a few good girls but they also practically let everyone on so they have some not so good girls too."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 11:02 pm

"Lucky girl! Best boy and best team!" She groaned, slightly unlady-like. "I can understand the idea behind letting everyone on, but cheer teams should be elite! Not just anyone can cheer right! It's serious business, making sure your team's morale is high, and your team's fans!" Sighing, she smacked her bag. "I wish it were possible to change Houses! Even though I have an awesome roommate in Apolline, I'd love to try out to be on your team."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 11:07 pm

"Yeah, they really should change their ways. I mean they could have the second best team easily if they only let the good cheerers on the tea." She said with a shrug. "I wish we could have you on our team. I always get excited when we have girls that try out that have cheered in the past because then they know what they are doing and you don't have to teach them every single move."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 11:13 pm

Addie nodded. "Totally legit knowledge! You've got to be an awesome head cheerleader!" Sitting back, she eyed Parvati critically, but not unkindly. "If I had my old team back, I could totally take you on for best House cheer squad. Melanie Purpenstock was my lieutenant, and she could do a perfect set, all the while doing her makeup!"
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 11:17 pm

"Ha!" Parvati laughed and shook her head at the thought. "Aw hell no you could not." She said shaking her head. "The Gryffindor team could take on any team thrown at us." She said positively. "All of our girls are amazing. Every single one of us."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 11:22 pm

Addie smiled and looked over at Parvati. "Whatever you say cherie! Whatever helps you sleep at night." She laughed and looked at her nails, then at Parvati's makeup. "I really like your makeup, it looks amazing! What brand do you use?" Joel has nothing else to say about cheerleading oh my. On to makeup.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 11:29 pm

"Thanks! I use Sephora." She said grinning widely. Neville doesn't know that much about makeup but she does like Sephora so we are going with that. "It just sucks when I am here at school and I run out of something." She said nodding. "They don't sell Sephora in Hogsmeade so I end up having to order it and then I have to go without it for a few days until it gets here." She said with a small shrug.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 11:36 pm

"Ooh, a Muggle brand! It looks really good!" Addie pulled out her compact. "I use Fab Burnin'-Hot Witches, a line out of Salem. All natural, not tested on animals, the works! And then my brother makes all my cleansers and lotions."

[I have nooo idea what to talk about now. D: D: D: Oh dear. Want to go ahead and end the scene?]
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 5th 2011, 11:41 pm

"Nice!" She said grinning. "I just like the muggle brands so much more for some reason." She said with a light shrug and then glanced down at the small watch on her wrist. "OH SNAP! Is that the time?! I've got to run!" She said standing up. "I have to get to McGonagall to catch up on some stuff I missed while I was in the Hospital Wing." She said as she waved to Addie and then walked off.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven February 5th 2011, 11:46 pm

Addie jumped up excitedly and waved. "Bye! See you around some time!" Then she sat back down and got back to her Charms homework.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 8th 2011, 6:14 am

Audrey is here on a blanket enjoying the nice spring weather and lack of snow. JOKES. THIS IS SCOTLAND. She's enjoying the sun and snow. Poor thing.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 8th 2011, 6:17 am

[postingsothisshowsup]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 8th 2011, 6:25 am

[I love you.]

Angelina, on her way back from the Quidditch Pitch, decides to take the long way, and sees Audrey sitting 'Under the Trees'. She wanders over to join her, taking a seat and placing her broomstick next to her. "Oh, hey, Reya!"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 8th 2011, 6:27 am

Audrey looked up and saw her friend walking over to her, "Hey Lina!" She leaned over and gave her a half-hug when she sat down, "What's new with you?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 8th 2011, 6:31 am

Angelina hugged Audrey back, already smiling. "Hi Reya! Oh, you know, not too much. Just saw 'Mione yesterday, that was nice. And I had lunch at your table with a friend, I hop you don't mind." She said, knowing what was coming and was practically inevitable, but also knowing that it was unavoidable.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 8th 2011, 6:43 am

Audrey hadn't seen Hermione in a few weeks but was entirely distracted from that point when Lina mentioned a friend. She turned to stare at her, "A friend? Would this friend happen to be of the male persuasion?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 8th 2011, 6:47 am

Angelina blushed a little. "Perhaps. And before you freak out, I've only seen him once. Well, twice." She admits, pulling her broomstick closer to her almost as a defence mechanism.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 8th 2011, 7:21 am

Audrey had to stop herself from launching off the blanket to tackle her friend. Mostly because she was afraid of being impale on the broom that Lina was now clutching. "TWICE? How do I not know about this? In my house you say? Who is he?!?!?!? Do I know him? I mean I'm sure I do but still, Name!"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next