Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 27 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Angelina Johnson March 9th 2011, 1:47 am

Angelina blushed a little again, but she was still smiling self-consciously. "Well, he is persistent. And yes, a 'Claw. His name is Jack... I'm sure you know him. He's very, uh, outgoing. It's Jack Smith, I'm pretty sure." Now that she is more sure that Reya is not, in fact, going to crash-tackle her to the floor, she relaxes her grip on her broomstick, hoping that she will still be safe now.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 9th 2011, 3:41 pm

Audrey's jaw dropped and her eyebrows flew up, "Jack Smith? THE Jack Smith? Well damn girl." Audrey nodded, closing her mouth, very impressed. Last she had heard Jack had been doing the dirty with one Remus Lupin who was most certainly not female. "I'm very impressed."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 11th 2011, 12:39 am

Angelina put her hands over her face, blushing again. "Yes, that's him. Then again, it's not like I was trying very hard... He did seem to like me. But thank you?" She has no idea what Jack had been up to, and actually, Outer!AJ is very glad that she has no idea. But she's glad they Reya is impressed, especially seeing as she didn't do anything.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 11th 2011, 12:43 am

Audrey smiled and tugged Lina's hands down, "That's because you're gorgeous and smart and funny and guys should be falling over themselves to go out with you." She grinned and lay back, "So what did you two do? Where did you go?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 11th 2011, 12:46 am

[Wow, that was fast... I'll reply after I finish working! <3]
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 11th 2011, 12:50 am

[tis fine Smile I have work to do too]
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 11th 2011, 4:37 am

Audrey Stevenson wrote:Audrey smiled and tugged Lina's hands down, "That's because you're gorgeous and smart and funny and guys should be falling over themselves to go out with you." She grinned and lay back, "So what did you two do? Where did you go?"

Angelina smiled, still looking sheepish, at her friend. "You're only saying that because you have to, you know." She says, not looking Reya in the face. "We just had lunch, at your table, talked Quidditch, of course... Not much else. I've only properly seen him once - not counting that one time we bumped into each other - so not much. You really are curious, aren't you? Not living vicariously through me, I hope..."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 11th 2011, 6:13 pm

Audrey smacked her friend on the arm, "I would never say something like that just because I had to. You know I don't spread out nice comments where they're not deserved. And I do have my own boyfriend you know, but when did you first run into him?"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 12th 2011, 4:55 am

Angelina rubbed her arm a little - she may be a Quidditch player, but Audrey can slap pretty hard. Perhaps she's had practice on ex-boyfriends. "Well, that's good to know, I suppose. I do know that much of you, it's true, and yes, I know. But you are always so very keen to find me a guy..." She shrugged and grinned. "Well, actually, he came out to the Quidditch Pitch while I was practicing one afternoon, and I went over to see for it was... And yeah. Not that exciting a story."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 12th 2011, 6:53 pm

Perhaps Audrey has had practice on mouthy friends. She flopped back again to stare at the sky, "So is he a player too? I didn't think he was." She was running through what she knew of the boy and found it to be a very small list of things. That was going to have to change. Very soon.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 13th 2011, 8:28 am

Angelina takes this opportunity to let go of her broom completely, moving it beside her on the grass and lying back next to Audrey. "He's not, but he makes a lot of Quidditch jokes. I assume it's because I'm such a fan, as well as a player. I thought you knew everything about all the boys in your House, if not the whole school!"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 13th 2011, 11:27 pm

Audrey raised her eyebrows and shook her head playfully, "Not all of them, not yet at least. I actually met a new boy the other day. Justin Finch-Fletchley. He's a Hufflepuff and rather good looking." And an outrageous flirt.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 14th 2011, 12:02 am

Angelina giggled at her friend. "Oh, well, you still have time. We still have practically a whole term to go before the summer! That's plenty of time to learn all about the boys, right?" She smirks. "Oh, really? Well, I suppose that's nice for you. It's quite convenient that all the boys around here are not bad looking, though, isn't it? And a 'Puff too, I haven't seen one in ages. They must be an endangered species or something." She rolls onto her side, propping herself up on one elbow so that she can look at Audrey as she speaks.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 12:05 am

Audrey laughed and nodded, "They really must be. I can only think of... erm... five in my year counting Justin and then.... four in yours? I guess loyalty is a dying trait nowadays. Pity." She rolled onto her back, turning her face to look at Lina, "And they are all really good looking. It's probably one of the best things about this school. OH!" She sat up all of a sudden and grabbed Lina's arm, "By the way! I completely forgot to tell you! I got into Cambridge for their chemistry program!"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 14th 2011, 12:11 am

Angelina blinked. "Wow, even I thought there must be more 'Puffs than that! That's a little sad, unless they all hide out in their Common Room all the time and squirrel away food from the Kitchens at night." Then she smiles wryly. "So, it isn't a bad thing..." Then, when she processes the last thing Audrey said, her jaw drops just a little. "OHMYMERLIN. That is seriously amazing! I knew you would do awesomely!! Congratulations!" She exclaimed, before sitting up again and throwing herself on Audrey in a hug.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 12:21 am

Audrey grinned and hugged her friend back, "Thanks! I'm so excited about it and no one around here has any idea really what it means! I haven't actually told my parents yet because it's not something you just write home about!" She squealed, "I'm going to CAMBRIDGE!"
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 14th 2011, 12:44 am

Angelina released her friend, and lay back down as she was before. "It's so great - but I get what you're saying... Not that many people, especially the purebloods here, would understand just how awesome you really are. CAMBRIDGE! So, when are you going to tell them?" She asked, wondering when she should actually think about organising something to do after school. Hopefully she hasn't missed the tryout deadlines for the national Quidditch teams.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 12:56 am

Reya shrugged, "I guess when I see them at the end of the year but that feels so far away, I might just apparate home for a weekend at some point even if it's just to tell them the news." Audrey thinks that Lina really should start looking into post Hogwarts things.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 14th 2011, 3:47 am

Angelina smiled. "It does feel like ages - plus we have exams before then... That sounds like it would be a great idea! Do you need permission from McGonagall or someone to go home, even just for the weekend?" Angelina is beginning to think she really should... Now the question is, which Quidditch teams should she apply for?
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 14th 2011, 8:37 pm

Audrey shrugged, "I would guess so, either her or Flitwick. I'll make sure to ask before I vanish." Angelina really should get on that, AJ should go google some teams and pick a few.
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 15th 2011, 12:25 am

Angelina shrugged too, "Well, you probably don't have to ask my Head of House, my mistake! Flitwick is probably the person to ask. But that's so amazing... What did you put on your application? I'm assuming you can't mention that you're a witch." She really, really, should. AJ will do it after her report is handed in, icons are made, and essay is written. Blah.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson March 16th 2011, 4:08 am

[SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED]

"Well I wrote an essay about... well sort of about Hogwarts but more about what being at a boarding school has taught me. Independence, the value of family, all that jazz." She grinned and flopped back onto the blanket. "Whatever it was it worked for me."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 16th 2011, 7:24 am

Angelina nods and smiles. "So you talked about Hogwarts, only you didn't say 'Hogwarts'. Makes sense! And it's hard to learn much else about life when you live here. Really. And it totally must have worked!" She relaxed onto the blanket as well, closing her eyes and soaking in the warm sunlight.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil April 4th 2011, 12:24 am

Parvati is here under these trees sitting unsuspectingly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter April 4th 2011, 12:37 am

And then the giant squid appeared and hugged Parvati.

And then the tree she was by turned out to be the whomping willow and grabbed her for a birthday dance in the air.

Anyway.

James exited the castle after having been searching all over for his girlfriend. He grinned when he finally found her, instantly going over to where she was under the trees. "Hello beautiful," he greeted, moving over to the trees and placing a basket down. "How's the birthday girl?" he asked, leaning down to kiss her softly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next