Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 31 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 6:47 am

Dean listens intently at what Parvati was saying. Then he nods in approval. "You're like some kind of relationship guru or something." He laughed lightly. "No, that all makes perfect sense though. It's just kind of hard for me to admit how I'm feeling sometimes because I got rejected the last time. And also I'm a guy and we don't tend to talk about our feelings a whole lot. Thanks Parvati! That was seriously like the best advice I've ever heard." It was also pretty simple, but again Dean was a dude and is therefore a little dumb sometimes.

[Also, has Lavender had a chance to tell Parvati that her and Seamus are dating now? If not, then that should happen sometime...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 6:54 am

[I don't think so....I think the last time they talked she just was planning on going out with him on a date. -nods- SO YES. We need to do that scene soon!]

Parvati laughed and shook her head kind of like this. "No! I'm not that good with relationships, really." She said honestly. "Well you're very welcome!" She said grinning widely at him. "I am always happy to give advice to my friends." She told him with a happy smile still spread across her lips. "I am sure everything is going to go fine and Luna is probably confused with where you two stand as well. I know I would be if I was in her position right no."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 6:57 am

[YES! I can't tonight because I'm suppose to be writing but I'm procrastinating >.> Maybe tomorrow? Or sometime this weekend? You know, if the world doesn't end on Saturday like it's suppose to....]

Dean smiles widely. "So! How's the cheerleading going? Everyone looked amazing at the last match. It's clear you ladies work hard. I'm actually a pretty good dancer myself if you ever need some new moves." Then he did some silly little shoulder dance thing as if trying to prove he was a good dancer.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 7:03 am

[The world is not going to end. -.- -.- -.- Um...I should be on this weekend so yes! Smile Maybe this weekend then!]

"Oh cheerleading is going great!" She told him with a large grin. "All the girls are doing really good this season. You can dance?" She asked and couldn't help but laugh as he started doing a little shoulder dance. "Oh, it definitely shows that you dance!" She said with a playful wink and a little shoulder shove thing with her shoulder. "But really, I'm sure you are a good dancer. You can tell by your body, since you're so muscular." She told him. "Oh! I actually got some really exciting news yesterday about cheerleading if you want to hear it." She told him with a wide smile. "I haven't told anyone yet at all actually so you would be the first to know." She said with an excited grin.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 7:07 am

[I know it's not. I just think it's funny that people think it is. AND YAY!! I'm here everyday except Thursday...]

Dean laughs when Parv shoves him. "Well, I do what I can. I like looking good." He laughed some more at how cheesy that sounded. Then he got really excited. "Oh! I'd love to be the first to hear the exciting new news! Tell tell!" He looked at he expectantly.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 7:13 am

[I think it's funny too.....they have thought it was going to end so many times in the past. So annoying. Ummm. I should be here tomorrow night....I should. -nods- I will PM you tomorrow when I can start and then if you are on we can start and yeah! lol

"Okay." Parvati says, turning to sit Indian Style while facing Dean. It's not like it will matter how she sits in her cheer skirt anyways, it already doesn't leave much to imagination. "So I got an owl the other day." She told him. "From the England National Quidditch Team's cheerleading team." She told him with a wide grin. "And they have been watching me and they want me to cheer with them over the summer to see if I would want to do cheer with them after I graduate next year!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 7:17 am

[Okay! Sweeeeet Very Happy]

Dean watches anxiously as Parvati switches her sitting position. Then his eyes light up at the news. "What? Really? That is amazing! Congratulations Parvati! That's just. Wow!" He leaned over and gave her a quick hug, smiling like a loon. "I don't even know what I want to do with myself and I graduate this year. That's amazing you already have it all planned out!" He truly was happy for his friend right now.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 7:21 am

Parvati grinned and nodded. "Yeah! The head coach said he has been watching me for a while now! Apparently he has been to a few of our meets just to watch me cheer!" She said, hugging him back when he hugged her. "I just can't believe that England's National Team asked me to join their squad." She said grinning like a loon. "I mean I've always known I wanted to go into cheering, you know? But I never thought I would get an opportunity like this one!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 7:25 am

Dean is still grinning widely. Sure he didn't know a whole lot about cheerleading, but he knew this was an amazing offer. "That is so amazing. And quite the compliment I think. I wonder if she saw how much better everyone else had gotten throughout the year, and that was all your doing." He knew enough about cheering and dancing to be able to see when people improved.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 7:29 am

"Oh my god! Do you think he did? That would be so awesome!" She said, still grinning like a loon. "I mean he knew that I was captain and head cheerleader so he must have known that I like practically train all those girls, right? Help them nail new movies. OH MY GOD! I am just so freaking excited for this! Like I wonder what it will be like cheering for a National Team at games in front of tons and tons of people." She said with a sigh. "I seriously haven't even dreamed of having this kind of opportunity."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 7:36 am

Dean continues to smile. "Well, you've seen those huge Quidditch pitches. Think of those being filled with people, thousands of them. And you and your team are the ones that get them pumped up before a match. Keep them enthused during the intense moments. Lift their spirits when things may be looking bad. And then celebrate when your team reaches it's victory! Also, if I may add, looking sexy while doing it." He totally wasn't hitting on her, he was just stating the obvious. Everyone in the school knew that Parvati was the sexiest girl in the school, she didn't even have to try for that.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter May 18th 2011, 7:37 am

Dean Thomas wrote:Everyone in the school knew that Parvati was the sexiest girl in the school, she didn't even have to try for that.

PREACH.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 7:45 am

Parvati is so flatted that he thinks she is the sexiest girl in the school. "Well, I can't deny that the looking sexy part won't be too hard for me." She said, doing that think there you like lift your ponytail. Um. I think I have a gif. THIS. She did that. "Thank you though." She said with a wide grin, for it was nice to hear that people thought she was sexy. "I just don't know how I'll handle that, you know? I mean cheering for the whole school is one thing because I know most of them but cheering for like tons of people I don't know and will probably never meet. It's so exciting and also nerve racking at the same time!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 7:50 am

Very nice gif.

Dean could understand how that would be nerve wrecking, but he's sort of an expert at performing for random strangers. Sure nobody, besides his brother, know about his little business outside of school, but that didn't matter. He could try and reassure her as best as possible. "Don't worry about it. You'll be great. Maybe think of it like...like, um. Okay how about this. Okay, so you see everyone at this school like everyday, so they're all like used to seeing you cheer. Well, now you have the opportunity to really leave a lasting impression on people. Make them think 'Wow, that dark haired girl really is amazing'. Yeah? And besides, aren't some of those girls kind of like celebrities in the sport?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 7:55 am

Thank you. I try. *poses* *has like 58943085940385943 naya gifs and could use one in every post if I wanted to lol*

"Yeah, kind of." She said with a small grin. "Like the good ones are really well know. I could actually name off almost the entire team but that is probably because I am cheerleader." She said with a light laugh. "But that's so true! I just have to go out there, give it my all, and cheer my little ass off." She said with a small nod. "And then when the game is done the whole audience will be like well hot damn, Who won I was watching that hot girl cheering down there." She said with a confident nod. "Then everyone will kno my name and I'll be super famous." She said grinning. "Alright, maybe I won't be famous right away, but still. You're right. I've got to leave a lasting impression."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 8:00 am

I don't doubt that...

Dean laughed. "Well, I suppose I should be asking for your autograph now then. So someday, if I have kids, I can tell them that I'm friends with a famous cheerleader. Just don't forget us little people." He laughed some more then opened his notebook again and handed her the quill. Yes he was totally serious about getting her autograph. He cleared his throat then tried his best at adopting the 'screaming fan voice'. "Merlin! It's Parvati Patil! Ms. Patil can I have your autograph. Please, it would mean the world to me. I think you're amazing and I want to be like you when I grow up!" He was finding it difficult to keep a straight face.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 8:05 am

Parvati grinned widely at him. "I could never forget about you, Dean! You're like one of my best friends!" She said with a wide grin. "I think it would be absolutely impossible to forget my sexy black friend awesome Gryffindor buddy!" She said and then started laughing, laughing hard as he did his screaming fan voice. "Oh! Oh of course!" She said, taking the quill from him and then reached over towards the notebook. "I'll make it out to Dean Thomas then, yeah?" She asked with a grin before she pressed the quill to the notebook and signed her autograph, saying it out loud as she wrote it. "Dean, you're an awesome fan, and friend! Never change. Parvati Patil." She said before leaning back again away from the notebook and grinning widely at him. "There you go!" She said before adding. "Would you like me to sign your body anywhere so you can get it tattooed on?" She asked curiously. "I've gotten that before." She said, playing the famous cheerleader role very well in her opinion.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 8:12 am

Dean almost cracked, she really did play her part very well. He looked at the notebook like one would look at their newborn baby. "Thank you so much! Can you sign my forehead and I can get it tattooed there! That way, I can see your name every time I look in the mirror." He tried widening his eyes in wonder, but ended up just looking a little crazy. He couldn't hold it any longer, he burst out laughing at how silly he was sometimes.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 8:14 am

Parvati grinned. "Oh I've done plenty of foreheads! Sure of course I can!" She said, grinning widely still as she stayed in character. Parvati is very good a staying in character. She enjoys roleplaying a lot. Yes she does. When he started laughing she gave him a disappointed look and placed her hands on her hips. "Now, whatever are you laughing at?" She asked him curiously.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 8:22 am

Dean has to bite his lip to stop laughing. "Sorry ma'am. Nervous laughter." Then he stuck his face forward, clearly offering her his forehead. "I'm just a really big fan and everyone tells me that since I'm a dude I should be watching the actual Quidditch match, but every time you do a triple pirouette I can't keep my eyes off of you." Nevermind how he knows what that is...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 8:25 am

Parvati is actually rather proud of Dean for knowing what that is. That is true dedication to stripping to know that move. "Oh my god! Stop it you! You are making me blush." She said with a wide grin before dipping the quill in his ink and holding his face still with one hand as she signed her name lightly with the other hand, making sure not to press too hard because pressing hard with a quill would probably hurt on your skin. It barely showed up since he has black skin but you could see it a little bit. She took her wand out and quickly did a little charm, turning the ink on his forehead white. "There! Now you can see it perfectly!" She said with a wide grin. Poor Dean is going to have to explain to people why his forehead says Parvati Patil.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 8:30 am

I now really want Dean to run into someone with that on his forehead.

Dean pretends to start crying when Parvati is finished singing his forehead. "Thank you so much. I'm going to name my first child after you!" He lets a little giggle escape his lips. "Even if it's a boy." Another chuckle escaped. "And I will pray every night that my child is half as talented as you!" Then he did a weird little bow thing, like he was worshiping her or something. He only vaguely thought about running into someone with Parv's name on his face, he really didn't care. It'd be a funny story probably.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 8:34 am

I think you need to do a scene with SOMEONE with that written on his forehead because that would be really funny. xD

"Oh my god! Really?" She asked with an excited expression. "Oh my god you wouldn't!" She said, a wide smile spread across her lips. "You are just too sweet Dean Thomas. You really are. I am amazed." She said honestly, laughing lightly as it was starting to get harder to keep in character but she would not give up. "Well I can only hope your son or daughter can just follow in my footsteps." She said grinning.

This totally made me think of Parv and Dean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikFV4KkXSi0
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 8:38 am

OMG WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT WHEN I WAS WATCHING THAT *dead* and I totally will have him do a scene with someone. Yup.

Dean burst out laughing again. "I'm sorry. I can't. You win all the awards for being awesome. I can't keep it together any longer." His eyes began watering from trying to hold back the laughter. "And I'm not taking this off, nope. It'll stay there until the next time I shower...which will probably be in the morning, but still. It's staying. Just hope I don't run into your boyfriend, that could get a little awkward."

I have to go to bed here in a little while, so I'll leave it up to you if you want to pause Smile
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 8:41 am

I WASN'T AT FIRST BUT THEN I WAS DOING THE SCENE AND WATCHING IT AND I WAS LIKE HE IS BLACK AND DANCING OMG! AND YAYAYYA!

Parvati grinned widely and started laughing as he did. "Oh my god! Thank god!" She said, still laughing. "Because I don't know how much longer I could stay in character like that." She admitted with a wide grin. "Really? Wow, I feel so honored." She said as she looked at the signature in white ink on his forehead. "Oh gosh I wonder what he would think." She said, trying to imagine James seeing some sexy black guy walking around with her name on his forehead. "I would definitely have some explaining to do if you do!"

UM WE CAN PAUSE! -nods-
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next