Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under the Trees

+35
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Angelina Johnson
Audrey Stevenson
Adelia Whiteraven
Jack Smith
Demelza Robins
Lucy Weasley
James Potter
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Ronald Weasley
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Alice Prewett
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Cho Chang
Padma Patil
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Remus Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Mya Lupin
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
39 posters

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Under the Trees - Page 30 Empty Re: Under the Trees

Post  Arthur Weasley April 29th 2011, 10:55 pm

"Well...I met him right before I asked Molly out, so no," Arthur said nervously. "I'll let Molly break the news to him. And what kind of food should I get from the Three Broomsticks? I'm thinking sandwiches and chocolate and butterbeer and stuff." Arthur was very glad that he had money saved from the past few months to pay for everything.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks April 29th 2011, 10:58 pm

Ted grinned, "Good plan mate, though I've never actually even met Gideon myself, just seen him from a distance." He shrugged, "You could do that. But then again that seems boring. If you could think of a variety of things you wanted I could probably make them for you. And when is this date anyway?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley April 29th 2011, 11:00 pm

Arthur bounced up and down excitedly on the balls of his feet. "It's Saturday," Arthur said. "And I would appreciate that! Thank you so much! You're amazing. If there's anything I can do to repay you...if you need any clocks made or lock picked I'm your man." For Arthur could pick a lock the Muggle way in under thirty seconds. Not that he ever used it with malicious intents...it was more of a fun activity for him.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks April 29th 2011, 11:03 pm

Ted made a mental note to find un-pickable locks some time in the near future, for even if Arthur doesn't steal he doesn't want Arthur rooting through his stuff. "Right, well I'll let you know whatever I need. And if you can figure out what you want to eat by thursday-ish then I'll make sure you've got it. You're doing this in hogsmeade?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley April 29th 2011, 11:06 pm

"I don't know yet," Arthur said, rubbing his head thoughtfully. "It might be nice to get away from Hogwarts for a bit. Do you if it's supposed to rain?" he asked, remembering the unpredictability of the weather in Scotland.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks May 2nd 2011, 11:09 pm

Ted shrugged, "Probably not. If it does then you can cast an umbrella charm. And Hogsmeade is nice but it's easier to get out around on the grounds."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley May 3rd 2011, 1:07 am

"True. I don't think that Filch interrupting our date because we're in Hogsmeade would be good for atomsphere. And umbrella charms are my favorite - I use them all the time in the yard over the summer. And Molly really liked the last major charm I did in front of her," Arthur says, a lot of it to himself. "Thank you so much again, Ted. You are amazing."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks May 4th 2011, 3:54 am

Ted nodded and grinned, "Glad to help." He checked his watch and let out a yelp, "Shit sorry Arthur! I have to run! Shoot me an owl or something about what you want for dinner. Or come find me." He patted Arthur on the shoulder and ran off.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley May 4th 2011, 5:44 am

Arthur watched Ted run off before sitting back down and pulling out his potions book. Reluctantly, he actually began to read the text, falling asleep under the trees. After a few hours of sleep, he woke suddenly and ran back into the castle, realizing that he had more important things to do than sleep.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 4:43 am

Dean is sitting under some trees. He's sketching an apple. How precious. He is also in an insanely good mood because it's nice outside and because he's actually getting out of my head for once. Yay.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 4:45 am

Parvati was going for a little run so think about some fun stuff and she was running and then she saw Dean. That guy who used to be her friend but she hadn't talked to in forever and she missed. She gave him a small wave and ran over to him. "Hey Dean!" She said with a wide grin as she looked down at him for a moment before she joined him on the ground. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!" She said with a wide smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 4:49 am

Dean smiled brightly up at Parvati. "Hey Parv! I've been super fantastic! How about you? It really has been a long time! Sorry, I've been a little busy lately." He frowned and closed his notebook so he could talk to his friend that he hadn't seen in a really long time.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 4:51 am

Parvati shrugged lightly and gave him a smile, it wasn't his fault after all. She hadn't really been hanging out with many friends recently and had been spending almost all of her free time with James. "It's fine, I've been pretty busy too." She said with a small nod. "I've been really really amazing though!" She said with a wide grin.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 4:54 am

Dean knew that grin. "Ooooh yeah? Looks like you've been bitten by the looove bug." he laughed happily. It was really nice to see Parvati looking so happy, and he was glad that he was no longer in his weird depressed mood so that he could actually enjoy seeing his friend's happiness.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 4:56 am

Parvati let out a light laugh and nodded. She really did miss talking to Dean, he was one of her good friends and he was funny. "Yes, I admit that I have." She said with a wide grin. "I think maybe multiple love bugs, actually." She admitted with a sheepish grin, for she really was head over heels in love with James.

GLEE TIME! <3 BE BACK IN AN HOUR!
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 4:59 am

I SHALL BE HERE.

Dean laughs again. "I really am happy for you." he racked his brain for a moment, trying to remember who he heard she was dating. "You're with that James fellow right? At least that's what I heard. At least I can keep up on some gossip just from being in the same house as your friend Lavender." Who he secretly hated.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 6:03 am

Parvati nods, quite enthusiastically I might add, as Dean asks if she is dating James. "Yeah, James Sirius Potter." She said with a wide grin. "You heard right." She told him, a huge loopy grin spread across her lips. "Who did you hear it from if you don't mind me asking? Lavender? What did she say?" She said, curious as to what her BFF might be saying about her to fellow classmates.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 6:09 am

Dean shrugged. "Well, I didn't hear it directly from Lavender. She was just gossiping with some other girls in Gryffindor and I heard her giggling excitedly so I decided to tune in and see what was happening. Then I heard her mention you, then I heard the names James. I sort of put the two together." He nodded slowly.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 6:11 am

"Ahhh," She said nodding slowly. "That sounds just like Lavender, giggling and gossping." She said with a light laugh and a grin. "I love her though." She shrugged, because she really did love Lavender, she was a great friend. "So, enough about me, what's new with you? Any new girls? Eh? Eh? Eh? Or maybe guys?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 6:19 am

If Dean had been drinking anything, he would have spit it out. "What! No no guys! Wait, do people think that? Nevermind. I don't want to know." He shook his head then smiled. "Well, there may be a girl. It's still sort of... Well I don't really know what it happening." He laughed at himself, because things were confusing, but he was still insanely happy.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 6:21 am

"Well you and Neville are good friends and he just broke up with his girlfriend." She said and shrugged. "I'm just saying." She said honestly, for she had heard some rumors about the two of them. "Oh?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "A girl, eh? Well does this girl have a name? Come on." She said with a grin. "Give me some details."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 6:26 am

Dean wants to throw up at the image of him and Neville like...that. He loved his best friend more than anyone, but that was just plain. Wrong. "Okay, if it's Lavender spreading that little rumor, I may just have to throttle her." He obviously would never actually hurt a girl, he'd probably just tell her she had ugly hair or something like that. Then he grinned as he thought about the crush he's had all year long. "Erm, well it's Luna. Luna Lovegood. She's perfect. It's been a little complicated though." He bites his lip a little. "But I think things are finally starting to work out."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 6:29 am

"No no no! It's not!" She reassured him. "I think just some fourth years I saw talking about it." She told him with a small nod. "They've been telling everyone though I'm surprised you haven't heard anything to be honest." Parvati gave him a small smile as he explained how perfect she was and how it had been complicated but it was working out now. "I've heard of her but I've never actually met her." She said with a small smile. "Well, I'm happy for you both." She told him. "Luna is a very lucky girl." She said with a soft smile, she couldn't help it. She had always had a little crush on Dean since she met him and she thought anyone who dated him would be lucky.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas May 18th 2011, 6:36 am

Dean now wants to hunt these little fourth years down and turn them into little ants and pulverize them. What? Totally a normal reaction. Then he thinks that maybe Parvati can help him with his girl dilemma because she's, you know, a girl. Plus she was the only other girl besides Luna that he'd consider to be one of his closest friends. "Hey, can I ask you something? Maybe you can help." Then without waiting for an answer he told Parvati the situation. "Okay, so last Halloween, me and Luna went to the dance together. Well, I was an idiot and told her that I loved her and she sort of freaked and left. Then we weren't friends for a little while because it was just too awkward. But I couldn't not have Luna in my life, so I tried putting my feelings away and became just a friend again. But then, she told me she was going on a date with some Ravenclaw guy and I guess I didn't react the best." He paused for a moment to feel guilty. "Anyways, she found me a week later and told me she cancelled her date with the guy because she realized she may have feelings for me as well. So, yeah. But now I don't really know what to do because I don't want to rush things, but yet I don't know where the relationship stands. And holy crap I've turned into a girl." He stared wide eyed at nothing, realizing he sounded like a big baby right now.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 18th 2011, 6:43 am

Parvati siled and nodded. "Yeah, of course you can ask me something. You can ask me anything." She told him with a faint smile as she waited for his question. She nodded as he went on and on, and on, and on some more. Well. This sure was a long story, but at least it was interesting and it wasn't boring and lame or anything like that. "Well, personally I would have been flattered if someone told me they loved me." She said honestly. "Though I don't really know Luna and everyone is different." She said as she shrugged. "But if you want to know where things are with you two just ask her. Truth is, girls are just as dumb as boys sometimes." She said, giving him a smile to let him know it was okay to feel dumb sometimes, because everyone had their moments except for like Hermione Granger when they just felt dumb and not smart at all. "So you should ask her, just be blunt with her and ask her where the relationship stands and if she doesn't know then the two of you can talk it out and everything will work out in the end. If she does know I am sure she will explain to you. Your relationship with her sounds pretty complicated so I am sure she is confused with it all too."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next