Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+28
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Kiora Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Gideon Prewett
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Romilda Vane
Angela Braddock
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
32 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 37 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Ginny Weasley August 18th 2010, 7:38 am

"Oh really," she says grinning. "But, if you are a teacher's assistant, wouldn't that mean that it's forbidden for us to date?" she questions. "I mean, I wouldn't want to get you in trouble, Mr. Thomas."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 18th 2010, 7:53 am

He cringes at the name, even though it's my name on Skype. "Well, should I just leave now then?" He chuckled. "We can make it super secret. It'll be like an adventure every time we want to see each other." He grinned then leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 18th 2010, 11:58 pm

She kisses him back gently, unable to help herself from smiling against his lips. "Mmm, that could work," she says with a grin as she pulls away. "I'll be exceptionally good in class, so there will be no worries there. Though, maybe Hagrid would have you supervise the detentions. Perhaps I will have to act up a bit."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 12:35 am

He grins at her. "There's just one problem with that. I don't see you 'acting out' " He used the air quotes when he said that. "I think you are just too good. Pity." He chuckled
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 12:58 am

[OMG SORRY. I TOOK FOREVER IN SEEING THIS.]

"Hey now, I can act out if I want to!" she says with a laugh. "I mean, mum always yells at me for being the rude and loud one in the household. I think that they only problem with causing trouble in Hagrid's class, is that he would someone let mum and dad know. After all, Hagrid goes way back with the Weasley family. He's always invited to Christmas dinner at my Grandparent's house."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 1:42 am

[THAT'S OKAY!!]

He laughs and goes over to the pot of water that is now somehow on the stove top. He taps it with his wand and it starts boiling instantly. "Well, I guess I'd have to see that to believe it. The misbehaving bit. That's cool though, that your family is close with Hagrid. I always feel bad for him, not having his own family. He's nice guy." He grabs the noddles and throws them in the boiling water.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 1:51 am

"Yeah, he really is a great guy," she says, watching as the noodles are added to the pot of water. "I feel sorry for him. I mean, especially over the summer holidays. Other professors have families and friends to visit... but Hagrid? Not so much. I can't even imagine what this place must be like without all the students."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 1:59 am

He nodded. "I know what you mean. I would die spending my summers alone, but Hagrid always seems happy just to have his animals." He shrugged and stirred the noodles. "So, how's the chicken look to you?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 2:21 am

She glances over into the pot then nods her head approvingly. "Looks really good," she says with a smile. She takes out a knife and fork from a nearby drawer, then cuts a slice to check the inside. "Seems like it's done to me," she says, turning the stove off. "How are the noodles?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 2:25 am

He stirred "Just about done. Mmm, that chicken smells delicious! I'll grab some plates." He walked over to some cupboards and started searching. He returned with two plates and checked the noodles again. "Done!" He pointed his wand at the pan and sent it zooming to the sink to drain itself. "Is there anything else we need to do?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 3:41 am

[Sorrrrrry for disappearing again. My mom made me pick up my sister from work. SOOO yeah. I'll be disappearing for another twenty minutes or so, then I'll be back online (hopefully) for good]

"It really does smell amazing," she says smiling. She checks the recipe again (which Kendra has misplaced so is just going with it) and says, "nope, looks like everything is done." Pulling the pan off the stove, she places it on top of a ceramic plate so that it doesn't burn the counters. "Do you want to dish it out while I get us some drinks?" she asks, moving over to the fridge and then glancing inside at the contents. "What would you like?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 3:50 am

[It's cool!! Very Happy]

"Sure." He started dishing out the the pasta, then the chicken, then the sauce onto their plates. He makes it look perfect, just like in a fancy restaurant complete with garnishes. "Uh. Surprise me?" With her back turned he waved his wand and set a little romantic table setting for them.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 4:09 am

She digs through the fridge, looking at the selection of drinks. Well, she sure as hell wasn't going to be serving him any sort of alcohol. Hell to the no. Deciding on pumpkin juice, she takes a pitcher out of the fridge then turns around, a smile gracing her face when she spots the table having been set. "This looks amazing," she says happily, moving over to the table. She fills up the two glasses, then places the pitcher down in case they need more. After all, this is pepperoni chicken.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 4:16 am

He smiled and held out a chair for her. "Well, I figured after our hard work we should enjoy it thoroughly. We did do things a little backwards though, starting with dessert. Oh well!" He waited for her to sit then went and sat across the table from her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 4:24 am

"That's alright," she says, smiling as she sits down in her seat. "Personally, I prefer having dessert first anyway. Though, my mum hates it. I mean, I just don't see the point in waiting. What if I die while eating my dinner? Then I'd die without eating that one thing that I wanted most."

[I... just wanted to go ahead and quote Remember Me...because not only do I love that movie, but the scene really worked for this.]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 4:29 am

[And now I'm sad because I have never seen that Sad Sad ]

He smiles. "I think anytime is a good time for dessert." He looks down to his plate and cuts a piece of chicken free. "Well, let's see how this is then." He makes sure to get some sauce and noodles on his fork as well, then takes a bite. He chews slowly, testing the flavor. "Hey! Not bad! Not bad at all! We rock as a cooking duo!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 4:35 am

[klsfhdjgsfjdhgslfdkgh. GO. SOON. YOU NEEEEEED TO RENT IT. OMG. It's amazing and I now actually RESPECT Robert Pattinson as an actor. Crazy, I know. But...I can no longer insult him after seeing that movie]

Dominique mimics his actions, cutting off a piece of chicken and then being sure to have a little bit of everything on her fork. She takes the bite of food, enjoying the delicious flavour. "Oh merlin, that is amazing," she says after she swallows with a smile. "Yes, I definitely agree. Excellent cooking duo. This recipe is just as good as it sounded."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 4:43 am

[OKAY! NOW I MUST SEE IT!! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS POSSIBLE TO RESPECT HIM!! -mind blown- I shall see if it's online!]

He nodded and continued to eat. He was enjoying himself immensely with the great company and the amazing food. After about half of his piece of chicken was finished when something came to his mind. He didn't want to ruin the moment, but he wanted her opinion on something. "Hey, can I ask you something?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 4:47 am

[Hahahaha, I know! It's...a must. A MUST. Elise will support me in saying that you need to see it]

She glances up from her food, curious to the slight change in mood. "Of course," she replies, taking a sip of her pumpkin juice. "You don't have to ask me that. What's up?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 4:54 am

"I just." He took a breath. "Do you think I should go to...the wedding?" He picked at his food a little and took a drink of the pumpkin juice.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 4:59 am

Dom thinks about his question for a moment, for it's difficult to answer. "Honestly? I'm not so sure. It really depends on how things are between you, Ange, and George. I think that part of you really does want to go, and there are many regrets about how things have turned out. I also think that you need to try and talk to Ange about it. If you're considering going to the wedding, you need to make some sort of amends."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 5:03 am

He thinks about what she said. He did miss is former best friend, but wasn't sure if they could forgive each other. he knew there was NO WAY he'd ever be able to like George, it was just science. "I don't think I will go, but I'll send her a gift of some sort." He made sure to put emphasis on the 'her' part. "And I also have no idea when it is."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 5:19 am

"That'd be nice Dean, to at least get them or errr, her something." She takes another bite of her delicious food then says, "It'd actually make you seem like the bigger person and that you do somewhat respect her wishes."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 5:33 am

He nodded again "You're right. Thanks." He sighed. "What do you get people for a wedding?" He finished off his food with a 'mmmmmm' and a smile. "I mean, for Remus and Hermione, I made them something special. I wouldn't know what to make now."

[Sorry that took so long. Derrik was being clingy -kicks-]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 5:46 am

"Oh, hmmm," she says, thinking for a moment. "I'm not sure. I've never been to a wedding before. It's like, you want to get them something a little nice...but at the same time, you'd be happy with giving them a blender or toaster."

[Hahaha, totally fine!]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next