Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

+14
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Andromeda Black
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Parvati Patil
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
John Applemuncher- Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
18 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 11 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:08 am

Regulus turned scarlet at that and clapped a hand over his mouth. "You didn't. You didn't! HOLYSHIT DOESN'T THAT HUR-- did you just say Apollo? Isn't he the guy you pinned Aphrodite's hair on?"

Back to top Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 11 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 5:10 am

Djinn blanched. "NO I HAVE TATTOOS. OMG." his face falls into his hands, and he moans. "Yessss i did. Hewasalsomyloveroncewellokayafewthousandtimesumm Hey want some tea? I could do with some tea! LEMME GET TEA!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:26 am

"DJINN! HOW CAN YOU BLAME THAT ON YOUR LOVER?! He's Apollo, for fucks sake, he must have been amazing!" he cried incredulously. "... Tea would be lovely, but if you won't show me the tattoos, will you at least tell me where they are?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 5:28 am

Djinn came back and froze at the question as to where the tattoos were. "Well let's just say one can grow?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:33 am

Regulus stares blankly because he's now in innocent uke mode. "Huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 5:36 am

Djinn's eyes went wide. and then he ralised that Reg was serious...and he facepalmed so hard his head went past his hand and hit the floor. "Oh. Holy damn. It's on my dick, Reg...it grows..." Djinn is wondering how we started talking about this, and is blushing brightly.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:45 am

Regulus stared at Djinn, blushed deeper than Djinn has ever, ever, ever seen him blush, and promptly hid under his pillow. "I'm not coming out. Ever. Again. Ever. Why the bloody hell would you-- is Apollo really that convincing? What the hell did you get tattooed there!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 5:51 am

Djinn was as red as Reg, believe me. "Well...it umm changes..you like look at it and it changes shape...rightnowit'saphoenix..."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 5:57 am

Regulus peeks out from under his sheets. "Djinn? Remind me not to ask you these things. I usually regret it after hearing the answer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 7th 2010, 6:10 am

[Does anyone know where Tolga is? I lost him... >.>]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 6:16 am

[he's passed out looking like a charred hunk of meat in this room]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 6:17 am

Djinn was beyond dead. "I understand..."

{tolga is in the stasis room for three days of AWF time.]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 7th 2010, 6:20 am

[Thanks! I was like... "Tolga? Toooooolgaaaaaaaaaaaa?"]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 6:22 am

Regulus stops hiding and sits up again, smiling slightly. "So does Apollo know you framed him? Because something tells me if he didn't, you'd probably be with him right now, tattoo and all," he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 6:26 am

Djinn went from embarassed to fuming. "No he doesn't know. He's an asshole and i hate him. He dared, dared to compare me to the likes of Hermes! HERMES, I ASK YOU. The flaming little FAERIE of a GAY MAN. He's almost as bad as that Fabroditewhtshisname boy! Soi framed him. And then dumped him, and of course he blamed it on Aphrodite and it started a little god war." Djinn cackled. "Oh, i'm so evil. I am. I HATE HIM!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 6:30 am

"HEY! Fabrodi- FABIAN is not bad! He's just... very flaming, is all," he said with a laugh. "He compared you to a flamboyant uke, though? Wow," he chuckled. "He was asking for it then, I won't lie. And while I'm sure you hate him, something tells me that if he showed up here, you would forget that quite quickly."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 6:32 am

"After i kill him. Maybe. Then i'll take his heart and eat it,and become a true god again. Oh, i like this idea, i should call him." Djinn cackled evilly. "Hate hate hate hate haaaate" he hisses-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 6:44 am

Regulus laughed even harder. "Why do I get the impression that you hate him until his clothes come off?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 6:47 am

Djinn shook his head. "No. It's gone too far. I hate him. I do. He's bad for me, he always was. I used to be a good little trickster god. And he's corrupted me. I hate him and i want him to die." Djinn was sad and empty all of a sudden. "No. i think i love him still. Oh well."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 6:55 am

Regulus sighed and patted the bed beside him. "Come here, Djinn. Tell me all about it," he said with a comforting smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 6:59 am

Djinn scootched over. "He's so pretty. And perfect. So much so it hurts. But oh well." he sighed. "Anyway. He's a high god, which i never was so i was really a conveniant lay i bet. He never cared for me, i was a toy. We're capricious. We don't love, in Godsholme, not even Aphrodite and the other gods/goddesses in charge of it."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 7:12 am

Regulus frowned, thinking back to what Marid said. "But Marid said you loved. He said that's one of the rules you broke," he said quietly, looking up at Djinn. "And you're pretty too. And perfect. Mhm. That's you, my pretty perfect Djinn," he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 7th 2010, 4:13 pm

Regulus Black wrote:Regulus gapes at his nipple ring. "Djinn. You have a nipple ring. You never told me you had a nipple ring. Oh my Merlin. Nipple ring." *gape gape gape gape gape*

[WELL NOW YOU'VE SET OFF MY INNER VIKTOR. HE WANTS A NIPPLE RING NOW AND HE THINKS DIJINN SHOULD KEEP HIS DAMN SHIRT ON WHEN HE'S AROUND REGULUS. -throws cookies at Viktor- CALM DOWN BOY. CALM DOWN.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 4:18 pm

[It wasn't so much OMG SEXY as much as it's that he went into shock that Djinn actually pierced his nipple.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 7th 2010, 4:19 pm

[...Good, because Lucius offered to pierce Viktor's nipple and I was getting worried.]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum