Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

+14
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Andromeda Black
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Parvati Patil
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
John Applemuncher- Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
18 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 8th 2010, 7:27 am

Fleur, feeling a little alone since she hasn't spoken to Joel since the Dark Ages, grabs a piece of parchment and quickly writes Mya a note.

Mya,
Come to the Private Ward in the
Hospital Wing. Don't worry, I'm fine
and I'll explain everything when you
get here. If you have to, you can
bring Kiora.

Love, Fleur

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 3 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Molly Prewett June 8th 2010, 7:30 am

*Hermione, who is completely heartbroken, having not long left the Hospital Wing after discovering James' death, slips quietly into the private ward. Wow, that was a poorly worded sentence. Lenore has a headache and does not give a shit. Kiora is clutched to her chest as she scans the room with worried eyes until they land on Fleur. She gasps and rushes over.*

Fleur, what happened? Are you alright?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 8th 2010, 7:42 am

Fleur rocked back and forth in her hospital bed, while she twirled a loose piece of bandage around her finger. She hoped that Viktor was alright and Sirius had arrived there on time. She wondered if they were out in the main hospital right now. When Mya enters, she pushes the thoughts from her mind and smiles, faintly, "Oh..." Her head bent and she sighed, unsure of how to explain it. She hadn't even finished telling Sirius the whole story, but that was partly because she would be embarrassed, "I was drunk and walked back to ze castle from ze 'Og's 'Ead by myself. While...while I walked down ze 'allway towards ze Gryffindor Tower, zis, zis large seventh year Slyzerin came up to me and 'e..." Fleur found herself not wanting to talk about it anymore. Even if he hadn't been successful, he had certainly done a good amount of damage, "'E didn't succeed. Sirius came and 'e stopped 'im in time. I'm alright now, I promise."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 8th 2010, 7:48 am

*Hermione, who is already completely on edge, feels her eyes well with tears. She starts forwards, intending to hug the other girl, before a warning flashes in her mind, reminding her that Fleur might not like to be touched right now. She stops, dithers sort of awkwardly for a few seconds, then shifts Kiora so she's held securely in one arm. Very slowly, giving Fleur plenty of time to prepare herself, or move away if she so chose, she reaches out a hand to hold the other girl's.*

I'm so sorry. Is there... is there anything I can do? Anything you need?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 8th 2010, 7:56 am

Hermione was right. Fleur did not want to be touched after she had explained what had happened. Being the first time she had admitted it to anyone, she felt overcome with emotions and she shivered for a moment. She had no idea how to handle this - the stupid, stupid memories and the stupid, stupid blaming herself. She winced, "I'll be alright. Ze best zat can be done 'as already been done. Now, I 'ave to sit and wait for Sirius to get back...from where 'e 'as gone."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 8th 2010, 8:02 am

*Hermione winces a little to herself at the mention of Sirius, which brings thoughts of James flooding back to the surface. She turns away for a moment, on the pretense of fixing up Kiora's slipping blanket, in order to bring herself under control. She has no idea how to talk about it yet, how to break the news to people... and a big part of her is waiting for Remus and Sirius and Peter, because she feels like they deserve to hear it was easily as possible. She doesn't want them finding out through the grapevine, after all. Fixing a supportive look on her face, she turns back to Fleur and takes the seat by the bed, deliberately making no further move to touch her.*

Where did S-Sirius go? I imagine he's been hovering like a guard dog for hours on end?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 8th 2010, 8:05 am

[I may have to disappear soon Sad But if I do, I'll respond as soon as I get back xxoo]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 8th 2010, 10:33 pm

Fleur leaned back against the headboard, watching Hermione curiously. Something was wrong. She could see it on Mya's face and it worried her. What could add on to everything? How could this get any worse? She bit her lip and decided it was best not to pry. Instead, she took time to think about a proper answer to her question, chucking at Mya's guard dog comment, "Eet ees true what you said about Sirius acting like ze guard dog. I am glad to 'ave 'im with me..." she paused, "'E ees with Viktor. Viktor said 'e needed 'I'm and I told Sirius to go and zat I would be fine. I 'ope 'e's alright..."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 8th 2010, 11:32 pm

[I just realized you would both be able to hear Sirius' yelling at this point. I guess you can either ignore it and say there are sound proofing spells- not altogether unreasonable in a hospital wing- or you can react.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 9th 2010, 12:11 am

[I was going to have her hear, but I figured I'd wait for Mya and see what she wants to do.]

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 1:39 am

[LOL I imagine Sirius' voice could break sound barriers.... Ok, let me get all caught up on both threads and then I'll do it Smile ]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 1:59 am

*Hermione's eyes widen a little. Was something wrong with Viktor? There had to be, if Viktor sent for Sirius. Viktor Fucking Krum doesn't need anyone. She sends a quick prayer to Merlin, Djinn, and all the others that she's not going to lose another friend today. She's about to grill Fleur for more information when the sound of Sirius' yelling voice penetrates the room. She bites her lip, looking between Fleur and the door to the main Hospital Wing.*

Um, I'd better go and check that out. You'll be ok here for a few minutes? I won't be long, I promise, and I'll be right through that door - just call if you need anything, ok?

*Doing her best to muster a reassuring smile, she turns and heads for the door, whispering to Kiora as she goes just to give her brain something to focus on. Hopefully she can stave off the breakdown for just a little while longer.*

Hey, baby girl, let's go see what Uncle Sirius is shouting about. I hope Uncle Viktor's ok... Let's go give everyone a hug, hmm?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 9th 2010, 2:12 am

Fleur opened her mouth to continue on the subject, but froze when she heard Sirius' voice. Why do I have to be so useless? she thought to herself, but to Hermione she said, "Oui. I will be fine 'ere on my own..." Her gaze stayed on the whiteness of the sheets until the bright color was almost blinding. She couldn't bring herself to watch Hermione to leave when she stayed in one place or it would make her feel even more worthless. Her arms wrapped the sheets around her and she leaned back against the headboard, praying that everything was alright.

After a couple more minutes pass, she decides she wants her sketchbook. It would be less boring if she had something to do. She shifts dangles her legs over one side of the bed, grabbing a robe and putting it on, before she slipped out of the private ward. She'd run to the common room, grab her sketchbook, and come right back. She could do it. With a deep breath, she stepped out and ran to the Gryffindor Tower as fast as she could.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 5:58 am

[FLEUR. SIRIUS IS GOING TO COME IN HERE AND FLIP A BITCH IN A SECOND. I THINK YOU SHOULD COME IN THROUGH A SIDE DOOR OR SOMETHING RIGHT AFTER I POST, KAY? BEFORE HE KILLS EVERYONE IN SIGHT. SAVVY?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 5:59 am

[... please? *would like to live*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 9th 2010, 6:01 am

[Kay!]

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 6:04 am

Sirius slowly opened the door to the private ward, looking utterly dismal but trying to put on a somewhat relaxed expression for Fleur, looking at the floor as he spoke before looking up. "Hey, Fleur- sorry I was gone so long, Viktor needed me, but I'm here now alr- FLEUR!?!!??!?!??! FLEUR?! FLEUR DELACOUR WHERE THE BLOODY HELL- JOEL! MYA! VIKTOR! WHERE THE FUCK- WHERE IS SHE?! FLEUR!" Sirius screams at the top of his lungs, kicking the bed hard and pulling out his wand, ready to go on a mass murder spree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 9th 2010, 6:09 am

Fleur races down from Gryffindor Tower with her sketchbook and materials in hand. One of her quills falls to the floor, but she doesn't have time to stop for them. Sirius would be back soon or he could be back there already. She prayed that it was the first and not the second. Her hand fumbles with the main door of the private ward when she hears Sirius' yelling. Well, she couldn't enter through the main door now. She glances from left to right looking for another way into the room and she enters through one of the small side doors.

When she enters the room, she sees Sirius looking as if he's about to curse someone to hell and she stiffens, "Sirius...I'm fine. I'm right 'ere." She whispers, closing the door and hiding her sketchbook behind her.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 6:12 am

Sirius freezes when she enters the room, and looks positively livid. He takes one step towards her, looking from her in her hospital gown to the sketchbook in her hand, realizing what a stupid thing she'd done in his absence. "You. You left. For that. You didn't wait. You left here. On your own. While I was gone," he said slowly, his voice strained and cold, his eyes fixed on her in a disbelieving glare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 6:13 am

*Hermione appears from the main ward, eyes wide and wand at the ready.*

What happened?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 6:14 am

[Hermione might get hurt if she tries to interfere. Sirius is about to go ape shit and there will be violence.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 9th 2010, 6:15 am

[Hermione doesn't care right now... she's about 10 seconds away from having a breakdown as it is, and kind of thinks she deserves it...]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 6:16 am

[He's not angry at Hermione. She may just get in with the crossfire. Sirius is going to totally lose it.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive June 9th 2010, 6:18 am

"I know eet may seem silly to you," Fleur clung on to her sketchbook and glared back at him, "'Ermione left when she 'eard you in ze main 'ospital and I did not want to be alone 'ere. I was alone eizzer way and I decided zat I wanted sometheeng to do. Sometheeng zat would 'elp me get my mind off theengs. Zis is ze part zat you don't understand. I was impatient! I didn't want to sit 'ere alone! No one saw me. I didn't stop in ze 'alls. I was careful."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 9th 2010, 6:26 am

Sirius doesn't even see Hermione enter- he's too focused on his anger. He takes one look at Fleur, shooting her an expression of pure rage and disgust, stepping towards her slowly until he's an inch from her face. "Are you trying to put me through another hell? Was doing this to me once not enough for you? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HURT AGAIN?!" he screamed, grabbing her roughly by the shoulders. "YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HURT! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ATTACKED AGAIN! YOU COULD HAVE- I DON'T EVEN- ARE YOU MAD? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF RAPED AGAIN?! THIS- THIS IS- YOU- WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? WERE YOU THINKING? NO- DON'T EVEN ANSWER- DAMN RIGHT I DON'T UNDERSTAND, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WORTH RISKING YOURSELF AGAIN LIKE THAT- YOU COULD HAVE WAITED- YOU COULD HAVE, YOU COULD HAVE ASKED SOMEONE ELSE- YOU COULD HAVE SUMMONED IT FROM YOUR ROOM, I DON'T CARE, BUT YOU DON'T PULL SHIT LIKE THIS, EVER! EVER! DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT THIS HAS DONE TO ME?! YOU- YOU WERE CAREFUL- I DON'T WAN TO HEAR THAT, THERE IS NO EXCUSE, NONE, FOR YOU LEAVING HERE ALONE! I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU HERE, NEVER- CAN I NOT EVEN TRUST YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF WHILE YOU'RE HERE?" He yells all of this in as few breaths as possible, shaking her violently and looking more dangerous than Fleur has ever seen him before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next