Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

+14
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Andromeda Black
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Parvati Patil
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
John Applemuncher- Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
18 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 12 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 12:57 am

AND THEN REG AND DJINN HAD A LOVELY HEARTFELT CONVERSATION ABOUT SEXY MEN AND SEX GODS AND BY SEX GOD I DON'T MEAN BOYD HOLBROOK I MEAN LIKE AN ACTUAL GOD OF SEX LIKE APHRODITE OR FREJA.

Anyway.
Then finally Viktor and Reg left the hospital wing to do their thing.

AND OH EHM GEE Regulus is back here because he wants to see how Tolga's doing, and kind of hopes he wakes up soon.

Regulus walks in, in all his glittery-nailed glory, eyeliner and all. He *did* pass on the eyeshadow, though. And the mascara. He sighs and sits in a chair by Tolga, looking rather glum.

Back to top Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 12 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 1:02 am

Tolga groaned in pain, waking up from the stasis spell. Wow, everything really really hurt. He groaned again. Hmm, that didn't do naything to make the pain go away. What to do?
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 1:06 am

[Luna will be home soon!]

Regulus squeaks as he hears grunts of pain coming from Tolga, and quickly leaned over him. "Tolga? Tolga?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 1:09 am

[YAY FOR LUNA!]

Tolga tried opening one eye, and was absolutely blinded by the light. So this is what having a hangover felt like. What had happened? He never got drunk, but due to his lack of memory and now pounding headache, he thought he might have actually gotten smashed. "What... did... I... drink?" He panted out to Reg.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 1:12 am

Regulus barely makes out his words, then bursts out laughing. "What did you drink? You're Bulgarian, you don't have a hangover, you exploded yourself." Regulus sighs and grabs the potion Joel had left for Tolga in case he woke up. "Here, drink this, Joel said it would make the pain go away," he said with a small smile, wondering what Tolga would do when he saw his own reflection.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 1:14 am

Tolga tried to sit up, before deciding that idea was too painful to finish, and flopped back down on the bed. "Do I haff to drink it? Does that mean I haff to sit up?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 1:15 am

"No, you don't have to sit up, but you do have to drink it," he said sadly, standing up to help his friend. "Here, let me help," he replied, slowly tipping the bottle into Tolga's mouth. "It'll make you feel better. Tolga, I'm so sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 1:18 am

As the potion slid down Tolga's throat, he felt the pain ease. His memories of what happened were too vague to make out, because he has some momentary amnesia because I said so. "Sorry for vaht?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 1:21 am

"It's my fault you're in here. If I didn't get myself into these messes, you wouldn't have gone after them, and you wouldn't be so badly hurt," he said with a frown, placing the empty bottle on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 8th 2010, 1:23 am

[Pansy is pointing and laughing like a little bitch.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 1:25 am

[Nikki for some reason is joining her. I think Nikki likes Pansy's BAMFness.]

Tolga stared at Reg blankly. "Not to sound dumb, but... vy am I here?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 1:27 am

[Tolga is needed at Sirius' Couch. Pretend it's after this conversation and whenever you get out of here. There's a scene you should go interrupt there. Yeah.]

Regulus facepalmed. "You're here because you and Viktor went after Pansy and Severus and your guns blew up and exploded and then you turned into a charred hunk of meat for four days. And now you're a talking charred hunk of meat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 8th 2010, 1:29 am

[Ew. I mean, what? *leaves*]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 1:29 am

[Okay. But Tolga will be a pirate, because somehow, he will have to act like one. AND DAMMIT I HAVE TO GO, BE BACK IN A LITTLE. -stabs dinner-]
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 1:33 am

[OH NO I WILL BE GONE SOON AND I WON'T BE BACK BEFORE LIKE NINE OR TEN. WE'LL FINISH THIS THEN I SWEAR <3]

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 8th 2010, 4:45 am

[I am back!]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 4:51 am

[I AM HERE! Luna is on her ipod and is slow.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 4:54 am

[WAIT...Am I in here?]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 5:00 am

Regulus Black wrote:[Tolga is needed at Sirius' Couch. Pretend it's after this conversation and whenever you get out of here. There's a scene you should go interrupt there. Yeah.]

Regulus facepalmed. "You're here because you and Viktor went after Pansy and Severus and your guns blew up and exploded and then you turned into a charred hunk of meat for four days. And now you're a talking charred hunk of meat."

"Hunk ov meat? That wrong. I am a person. I DON'T VANT TO BE FOOD!"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:04 am

[no you're not.]

Regulus laughed. "Well, you don't look very much like a person, you look like you were barbecued. Oh, Tolga- you're not allowed to get hurt! It's like against the rules of gun buddy-ness! ONLY ONE OF US IS ALLOWED TO END UP IN THE HOSPITAL WING AND THAT IS SO MY JOB AROUND HERE."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 5:06 am

"Vell, I am sorry. Pansy fought hard. I think ve ended in a draw." he decided not to mention the whole trying-to-kill-himself thing, and wondered why he even thought that because he is to awesome to die.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:12 am

Regulus sighed and shook his head, took one look at Tolga, then promptly threw away all logical reason and hugged him tightly anyway, even though it probably hurt like a bitch for both of them. "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY GUN BUDDY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT OKAY I'M SORRY!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 5:14 am

[Nikki just aww-ed, and I know Tolga can't get all senimenal but I want him too, because Nikki is a very... persuasive voice.]

"Reg, don't vorry about it. You are my friend, and my best friend's boyfriend. I vould do anything for Viktor or you. Sometimes anything means taking a curse, distracting a girl, or you know, looking like a charred hunk ov meat."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 5:26 am

AWWWWEHH.

Regulus keeps hugging him because that is just too sweet. Aww. "You're a wonderful friend, Tolga. You really are. No wonder Viktor cares about you so much. You're a good person," he said, then finally let go of him. "Would you like a cookie? I don't like to share my cookies, but I got these earlier, and they're really good, and cookies are awesome and you are awesome so I feel like you should have one."

THAT'S RIGHT REGULUS SHARED A COOKIE LET THE WORLD BE PROUD.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black July 8th 2010, 5:30 am

Tolga smiled. "I vould luff a cookie. Cookies are good. Lots of sugar."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next