Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+9
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Draco Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
13 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven July 4th 2010, 9:59 am

joel comes scampering back, with a bottle in his mouth. he scrries over, chatter slike a squirrel, and scurries back to his room. it's funy because isntead of his room i spelled shroom xD xD and it made me giggle since he's high. Lol. anyway. Yeah he's gone and there's instructions onthe bottle.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 4th 2010, 10:06 am

Marcus reached up and took the bottle out of Penny's hand. HE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE LITTLE BOTTLE AND BAM HE FELT BETTER. He smiled at her. "Woah. That shit works fast."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 4th 2010, 10:08 am

she grinned "yea? Headache gone and everything?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 4th 2010, 10:10 am

"Yeah." he says with a shocked expression, he stood up slowly, still sore from all the bruises. "Let's get out of here." He said standing up and kissing her again, grabbing her hand and walking out of the hospital wing with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 6:18 pm

Severus bursts in with Pansy, and lay her down on the nearest empty bed, closing the curtains around it immediately. Anyone who might have attempted to help was screamed at in his frustration, and he began to heal each of her wounds, using his wand and the hospital's supplies. As he finished binding her, the stinging of his own wounds finally caught up with him, and he fell back into the chair, frustrated and angry. How could he let this happen? How he could he let her get hurt?! He shouldn't have been so distracted, he should have been there, to get her out of the way- she was supposed to be able to rely on him, and him on her, that's what made them such a great team- fuck. "Tergeo," he mumbled, the blood on his hands and face disappearing with a wave of his wand, and he wrapped a cloth tightly around one of the wounds on his arm- he didn't bother healing them, the sick masochist that he was, they served as a distraction from the body on the bed before him, which he clothed in a hospital gown, then covered with the sheet. He wasn't badly hurt, but Pansy had received the brunt of the explosion, and Merlin only knew how much pain she was in. Leaning forward, he tipped a pain-killing potion into her mouth, wiped away the droplet that spilled past her lips, then sat beside her, his face in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 6:40 pm

Pansy had only been vaguely aware of Severus talking to her and carrying her to the hospital wing. She drifted to unconsciousness as he worked, finally feeling safe enough to do so in the hospital bed under Sev's care. The pain was too much to stay awake for long anyway. A few minutes later she woke again, groaning as she did so before she looked around. The curtain was shut around her - which was good because if she'd seen Reg, Viktor, or Tolga around, she'd have gotten out of the bed to finish what she started despite her obvious physical inability to do so and lack of wand - and finally she saw Severus sitting beside the bed with his face in his hands. "Sev?" She took quick shallow breaths, as anything much deeper hurt too badly. Her shoulder was killing her, but better than before. Her neck was sore, most definitely bruised from Tolga's hands and that stupid whip. It looked like most of the cuts on her arms and hands had been healed, or mostly healed though, and she supposed it was the same for her face and her legs beneath the covers. "Thanks."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 6:45 pm

Severus looked up at her, his eyes bloodshot and open wide. "Thanks? This never should have happened. You should never have been hurt, you're Pansy, you never get hurt-- I should have been watching your back, instead of toying with the stupid Bulgarian bon bon, I should have been at your side, to get you out of the way--" Severus babbled on, much of the rest incoherent. "Can I help you anymore? In any way?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 6:54 pm

"Sev, it's like you don't know me at all. I always get hurt, I just typically cause more damage than I take. Not the case this time, apparently. But don't blame yourself." She paused to catch her breath. "I took care of myself. I could have been dead right now." Pansy shrugged and immediately regretted it, a new jet of pain rushing from her shoulder. She couldn't help but wince. "I'm fine. I'm fine. Um, has someone told Draco?" She wondered why he wasn't here already, freaking out over her and throwing a fit about her stupidly dueling and all the other things he did when she got hurt. Pansy tilted her head at Severus and whispered, unsure of who could be standing outside the curtain unseen. She wasn't taking chances. "And what are we going to tell him when he asks why we were dueling? It can't exactly be the truth, you realize."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 7:05 pm

Severus looked stricken. "... Draco. Right. Your husband. Yeah, he should probably know you're here," he said uneasily, conjuring parchment and a quill, scribbling a quick note, and sending it off.

Draco-
Pansy
Duel
Hospital wing
She's okay, promise
-Sev

"He'll come soon. As for that- Pansy, we're always getting in duels, do you really think he'll ask that much? They pissed us off, and you're always up for a fight, and things got out of hand. That's all there is to it," he said, noticing her wince. "Here," he said softly, getting some ice and sitting beside her on the bed to hold it to her swelling shoulder. "It'll help." He looked away at the ground, overwhelmed by guilt, for sleeping with her, and betraying Draco, for letting some innocent kid get hurt because of his stupid mistake, for not feeling like it was really a mistake at all, for letting Pansy get this badly injured... and frustration, at not being able to make her all better immediately. "You'll be okay, no lasting damage- no scarring either, if you let me use dittany." He iced the shoulder for a while more, looking up at her worriedly, then put it down and got the dittany. He poured a small bit of the brown, viscous liquid onto his fingers, and slowly moved the gown out of the way to rub it into the cuts on her shoulder and chest, not really looking at her. She was no less beautiful than she had been two nights ago, but he couldn't bear to look at the skin that was damaged for his own mistakes, and anyway, it wasn't his right to look at her in the first place. He placed a hand gently over hers. "Draco will be here as soon as he can, don't worry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 7:21 pm

Pansy almost laughed as he said they were always getting into duels, but stopped as it hurt. She would have to remember to be careful of that for a while. "True enough. They were Gryffindors besides." She shut her eyes as he held the ice on her shoulder, thankful that it really did help tremendously. She glanced away as he applied the dittany, not thinking about his fingers on her skin. She didn't even bother to look at her shoulder. She didn't care what it looked like, she was just glad to be alive. Pansy stared at the curtain blankly, wishing Draco was here with her. She wasn't so much in pain anymore, just lonely despite Severus's presence. She missed Draco having not seen him in a few days, as seemed typical. A few days with him all the time, a few days without a word from him. Sev was a good friend, but he wasn't Draco. And despite their attempts, it seemed like it would always be a little strange between them now. They both knew it was wrong what happened, and the results of it had exploded far beyond anything they could have anticipated. It should never have happened, but... it was over now. Move on. She thought she heard someone walking beyond the curtain and perked up, only to settle back into her pillow disappointed as the footsteps continued past. She turned back to Severus as he assured her Draco would come soon, and she attempted a half smile at him before turning to stare at the curtain again, waiting.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven July 5th 2010, 9:42 pm

[because i'm lazy and i only skimmed i demand a full list of each person's injuries as per the rule of being injured xD plzkthnxbai]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 10:43 pm

[Well I dunno about Sev or Viktor, but Pansy had a bunch of minor cuts all over from various explosions, the gunshot to her shoulder, and then hand-shaped bruises around her neck and slight burns to her neck and chest from the fire whip. Tolga has injuries from where the gun exploded, fiery hot with the flagrate curse on it, so it burned skin worse than normal. Otherwise, just average scrapes and cuts and gashes from explosions, a few cuts on his face/arms from flying glass. Something about a boulder striking his shoulder, so maybe a worse gash there. Oh and a handprint-shaped red mark from where Pansy slapped him on the face. Wink
Also, Sev took care of most of Pansy's injuries and some of his own.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 5th 2010, 10:51 pm

[Okay, Djinn is gonan pop in and check up on you all, and like...magically fix all the wounds xD xD and then ask how the Nightmare orb worked, lol.]

Djnn popped in, his third body today. Woo! Anyway. He checked out their wounds, and fixed any that were skipped, and took care of Pansy's gun shot. It hurt like hell, but oh well..there were no forceps and he has long fingers. So of course he'd think it would be okay to just reach in there and pull the bullet out (or make sure it wasn't there, if it was an all the way through shot). He passed out pain potions after it was all done. He was a god, not a healer don't blame him.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 11:05 pm

Pansy's eyes shot wide open in a combination of surprise and a little pain as his fingers explored the wound in her shoulder, but luckily she was getting quite drugged up with all the pain medications by now that it didn't much bother her. Her eyes kept wandering to the still-shut curtain, waiting impatiently for Draco. But between Severus and Djinn she was on her way to getting better now, though it'd be a longer process than she liked with the damage from Tolga's stupid gun, and not just a magical injury. She watched Djinn curiously, having not seen him since she'd been left out by the whomping willow that night they went to punish Millicent. She narrowed her eyes, thinking about the rather failed nightmare curse. "Thanks, Djinn."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 5th 2010, 11:15 pm

"You're welcome. I hae no idea why it failed, though. The little shit must have like, no nightmares or soemthing. That curse was supposed to be dibilitating to mind and body...i'll have to use a full force one on him someday. You're welcome to come and watch, when i do." he beamed down at her.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 5th 2010, 11:26 pm

Pansy smiled back at him. Of course he'd have been able to read her thoughts. Even in their short time apart, she'd nearly forgotten just how powerful Djinn was, and why she was so interested in him. He had power she had only dreamt of. "I'd love to see it."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 5th 2010, 11:31 pm

Djinn grinned and waved bye, disappearing as Joel came walkign into the main Wing covered in blood. And then passed out on the floor, halfway to his office.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 1:27 am

[waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I would already be here flipping a shit if I wasn't stuck at tw grocery store and cleaning couches this afternoon!!!! I'll be back asap!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 2:12 am

Draco ran in because Snape's letter promised Pansy was fine but Draco didn't believe it because he was betting they were BOTH INJURED BECAUSE THEY ARE FOOLS WHO DUEL TOO MUCH! He sprinted into the wing and saw the curtains around a bed and not seeing Pansy anywhere else assumed she was behind them. Tearing them to one side he flew in there and saw all the bandages. Stopping just short of throwing himself onto the bed because that would only aggravate Pansy's wounds he dropped to his knees next to the bed and took her relatively uninjured hand into his, refusing to touch her anywhere else until he'd assessed injuries. "PANSY!?!?!?!?" he took a deep breath then in one quick exhale: "Where are you injured what were you doing who did this to you why were you fighting and what the fuck are those marks around your neck?!?!?!!?!?!?!"

[also Sev... great letter... really comforting...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 6th 2010, 2:21 am

Pansy blinked as the sunlight blinded her for a moment when the curtains were pulled aside, smiling when she realized it was Draco. She rolled her eyes as his fell to the side of her bed and shouted out one really long nonsense sentence. "Draco, I'm fine." As he glared at her, she sighed and should have realized she couldn't just brush him off like that. "The Durmstrang idiots pissed us off, so we dueled. No big." She kept her sentences short so she wouldn't have to breath to excessively, as it made her shoulder hurt when she took deeper breaths. She moved a hand to touch her neck, realizing the burns were essentially gone, it must just be a lot of bruising he was seeing. "Hm. Handprints I guess."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 3:53 am

Severus is passed out from sheer exhaustion in his chair, and tells Pansy he was barely conscious when he wrote that note so she can suck it. No really, she can >_>

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 4:12 am

"Pansy. You're in the hospital wing. In a bed with bandages and bruises. That generally makes it a big thing. And why were you dueling again anyway? Someone pissing you off is not a good reason." She gave him a sharp look at that comment and he glared right back, "Pansy. Seriously. You've already died once. Unless you're somehow another horcrux then you won't ever get to come back again." He squeezed her hand, "I lost you once and I'll be damned if it happens again. Also, as evidenced by the lovely handprints around your neck, this wasn't even just a magical duel. You can't resort to muggle street-fighting. I know you can take care of yourself with a wand, no one doubts that, but without one. I worry because I love you and I hate it when you get hurt."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 6th 2010, 4:23 am

"Well, me pushing their little buddy down the stairs and them chasing me down with intent to kill is a good reason to duel, is it not? And I guess someone finally learned that the only way to beat me is with muggle fighting. Shame, really. Stupid guy caught me by surprise, otherwise I wouldn't have this nice new purple fingerprint necklace. But I promise, it's a little harder to get rid of me than this. Why the big mush ball all of a sudden? The Draco I know doesn't like talking about feeeeeelings." Pansy's medicine had definitely kicked in by now, as the injury to her shoulder hardly registered to her as she talked. "Draco. I feel funny." She narrowed her eyes at him and whispered. "...Is this real life?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 4:35 am

Draco dropped his head onto the bed next to her and groaned. Pain meds. He distinctly recalled last time Pansy had been on pain meds... it was not an experience he needed to relive. "Pansy," he muttered into the sheets, "do you think this is real? Because I'm pretty sure if you poked your bruise it would hurt. And that would make it real." Draco glanced up just in time to see her finger jab at the bandage.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy July 6th 2010, 4:40 am

She poked a bandage on her wrist. It didn't hurt. "Draco. That didn't hurt. That means this is not real. See?" She poked him hard on the forehead. "I didn't feel a thing!" She smiled up at him almost stupidly, but no one would be able to guess if she was being fully serious or not. "Also. You have four eyes." She nodded, and continued to do so until it made her dizzy and she had to stop and close her eyes. "Woahhhhhh. Not good. Hagrid's buttcrack, Voldemort's nipple, oh son of a banshee, that sucked."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next