Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+9
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Draco Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
13 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 13 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 4:58 am

Molly nods. "I'm on it, boss," she says, for once in her life completely serious because healing is serious business. She grins the flowers down, then adds the leaves. Finally she adds the oil, bit by bit, until she has a slightly lumpy paste. "Does it need to be smoother?" she asks, showing him.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 5:23 am

SORRY THE NET HERE IS SHIT.

Joel looked and then nodded, absently stirring in Halloween's place as she went for more ingredients. "Try adding just a tad more oil, and then grind some of this into it." he pointed his wand backwards and a small bottle shot forward. It was simply labeled 'smooth over' , and inside of it was a gloppy goo that was like melted wax. "Use a silver spoon and stir it afterward, and we'll see what comes out! See if it feels right." he went back to stirring.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 5:30 am

[it's ok *hugs*]

Molly follows his instructions, adding the liquids and then summoning a silver spoon to finish the job. The paste starts to feel much smoother, and more like a paste. "Ok I think I totally got it this time," she says. "Does it need to breathe or anything, or should I go right ahead and start, like, applying it?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 5:48 am

He flailed and dropped his spoon. "No! Ah sorry, but that would make the rashes worse. You have to make a lotion with it, with some of this." he spooned some of the liquid he was stirring into the mortar. "It smells to high heaven but it'll be manageable after the flowers are mixed in. Then we can apply it."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 5:58 am

Molly's eyes widen, and with the mask covering her face they look positively enormous. "OhmyGod that would've been, like, terrible!" she squeaks. "Oh wow, it totally does smell gross! Ew." She works quickly to make the lotion, which does indeed bring the concoction to a more manageable smell. "Ok I totally better let you check this first before I use it, right?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 6:08 am

Joel nodded, and stuck his left pinky into the mixture. First, he looked at it, then he smelled it, and then he tasted it. Grimacing, he nodded. "It's good, now let's go apply it. Halloween should be done with the bathing." he carried his own pot of the lotion to the nearest bed. A little girl, eyes puffy and sweat pouring down her forehead lay there. He patted her hand softly and then started to run the lotion gently on her forehead and neck. "If it's all good, the fever-be-gone will bring the fever down, which will make the rest of the illness more manageable." Joel likes bullshitting medical kowledge.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:14 am

Joel is very good at bullshitting medical knowledge, I must say. Molly winces at the sight of the little girl. "Poor little thing," she says, and watches Joel work, paying careful attention to how he applies the lotion. "Focus on the head, then?" she says, moving to try it herself on the cute little kid on the next bed. "Oh. You're short and a ginger. I'm gonna take good care of you," she says with a little smile. Because if there's one thing she understands, it's being a diminutive redhead.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 6:27 am

Joel chuckles and moves onto the next patient. "Hey Molly, about those cookies you gave me..."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:35 am

Molly freezes a moment. 'OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!' She's a Prewett though and she's got nerves of steel, so the moment of panic is gone before it's even registered on her face and she's smiling politely. "Mm-hmm?" she says, working diligently. "Like, what about them?" She is the most innocent looking little ginger Hospital Wing assistant of all time.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 6:38 am

Joel just nodded. Mhmm sure. "Well, i know my herbs and that was most definitely not mint. Just wanted you to know, be a bit more careful yeah? I don't mind so much...but i know for a fact some of the professors will." he smiled at her serenely in his way. "Be a bit more careful, and maybe float me a few leaves sometime...i can use them for pain potions."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:45 am

Molly looks up with a cheeky grin, relieved she's not in any trouble. It had kinda freaked her out when he started chattering like a squirrel and nomming on her hair.... "Oh I have, like, totally learned my lesson. Believe me. I was so bummed when I realised I'd lost an entire batch! And sure! Hooking you up is, like, the least I can do after you let me help out here and learn and stuff. And especially since you didn't even rat me out!"
She keeps working on the sick ickle firsties, grinning slightly.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 6:48 am

He winked at her mischievously. "Well...don't tell anyone but when i was your age. Well. You see how i am at brewing things now...you should have seen the concoctions i used to make on the side." he cackled.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:52 am

Molly starts to giggle. She knew she liked Joel for a reason. "So when do I start learning those?" she smirks, half joking. Not that she'd turn that particular chance down if it ever arose.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 6:57 am

Joel shrugged. "I'm sure my recipe books is hidden around the Library somewhere. Mostly, you just experiment...always add as little as you can and then expand. Remember that." he didn't feel bad about telling her all this because she was pretty cool for a diminutive ginger. "And anyway, most of the ingredients that are dangerous you can't get your hands on. Mostly lesser evils."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 7:03 am

"I could totally brave the library for that. Thanks for the tip, Joel," she giggles. "I'll keep that in mind. And ohmyGod I know! It's like how much damage could I really do anyway? I mean, ok, so I could totally do, like, a whole bunch of damage if I really tried, but why would I even want to with this stuff? It's all in good fun and all, and who wants to ruin a good time?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 7:07 am

"Teachers of course." Joel muttered acerbically. "Just make sure it's all in good fun...the path of a medicine maker can easily go beyond that. There's a darkside to everything, and if you continue to pursue healing as a career, you'll learn both. But i trust you." he smiled at her and moved on, with her help his time was cut in half and he was almost done.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 7:15 am

Molly scowls a little bit because teachers totally suck. "Oh I totally will keep it all fun and stuff," she promises. "I get how learning the dark side of healing must be, like, useful and important and stuff, but I so would not want to use it without a really, really good reason. Things go, like, super bad when people use dark magics too much, don't they?" she says, working her way through the last of her share of patients. "I promise I'll be super careful," she says, grinning at Joel's trust in her.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 7:33 am

Joel nodded. "You have no idea what happens to people that start using dark magics, and even let themselves think dark things. As soon as you accept that dark part of yourself, it lets more and more darkness in." he stood up from the last patient. "Well, all seriousness aside, you're a great help and i thank you. We've got them ready for the night, in half the time it usually takes me. I might need you tomorrow, think you can come can help again?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 7:40 am

Molly shudders lightly and cleans up a little. "Ugh - I so don't wanna go there with the darkness," she says, because Molly is far too sunshiney for all that. "Oh and you're, like, totally welcome. It was awesome to be able to help and to learn a whole bunch of stuff too! I'll be sure to look out for that book," she giggles. "Yeah, sure, I'll come back and help out tomorrow! It'll be fun!" she chirps, washing her hands in one of Joel's awesometastic walking basins that stops by her.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 10:42 pm

Joel nodded and then walked into his office, for a nice cup of tea to get rid of the fever-be-gone taste.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13