Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+9
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Angela Braddock
Draco Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
13 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 12 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Remus Lupin August 3rd 2010, 4:29 am

*flails* IT'S ADORABLE!!!

Remus frowns and forgets his troubles for a moment as he sets Kiora's bag down. "Hermione, love, I know you're upset and scared, but I want you to get better, and that'll be hard if Kiora keeps accidentally hitting your injuries." He finds that his hands are shaking again and he tries to get them to stop.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 3rd 2010, 4:35 am

Hermione, hearing his words, finally makes a decision. She turns slowly towards him, shaking slightly, and nods once. Screwing up her face at the pain, she lifts Kiora to kiss her cheek, then holds her at arms length so that Remus can take her without getting too close to her. As soon as she's relinquished her hold on Kiora, she draws her knees up to her chest, hugging herself.

[OK LOVE! Leaving for work now. Log back in ASAP! I just hope my stupid browser logs me in there today! *kicks the internet in my life for being a total fail this week* LOVE YOU!!!!]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 3rd 2010, 4:42 am

[OKIES!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!! *threatens internet to make it work*]

Remus takes Kiora from Hermione and kisses the baby's cheek. A couple of tears escape down his face as he watches Hermione. "I'm...I'm sorry, Hermione. I wish I could have been there to help." Kiora seems to sense Remus' distress and whimpers a tiny bit, patting gently at his face in a seemingly comforting gesture. Remus smiles sadly at his adorable baby girl. "Hey, baby girl. Have you been watching over mommy? You're being a very good girl; daddy's proud of you. Yes he is." He rubs Kiora's back softly, wishing he could do the same for Hermione.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:07 am

-as Hermione, *stabs browsers*-

Hermione blinks up at Remus, searching for something to say, something to do to make it better. She remembers that she should be moving closer, wiping the tears from his face, but she stays still in her tight little ball. "What took you so long?" she asks quietly, because it seems like he was gone forever, and yet not long enough at the same time.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 5:19 am

*kicks browsers*

*as Remus*

Remus flinches a little at the question, his hands shaking again. He looks away, unable to face her, and looks instead down at Kiora. Brushing her cheek softly, Remus tries to speak. Words fail him at first but then he manages to start talking. "I'm sorry about that. I...was really angry after seeing you in here, and...I needed to cool off a bit...but I.." Kiora grabs at his hair, right near the new bruise on his forehead. Remus winces and gently takes her hand away from his hair. Then he continues. "I ran into Dolohov." Fear grips him again, the terror that Hermione would hate him forever after hearing what he was about to tell her.

Apolline Delacour - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:23 am

I feel a bit better, knowing we're both now having these really deep moments on the wrong accounts...

-as Hermione-

Hermione jolts violently at the mention of that name and scoots as far away as she can until she's perched right on the end of the bed. Now that she really looks, she can see the light bruising on his forehead. "He hurt you too?" she squeaks out, lower lip trembling.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 5:43 am

It's rather meh to keep switching back and forth on accounts, I'm doing it to finish the dorm stuff though. And I keep getting distracted by TV...oops.

*as Remus*

Remus startles as Hermione jolts violently to the other edge of her bed. He moves forward, terrified that she'll fall off, but stops when he sees that she's okay. Kiora shifts nervously in his arms, sensing the tension in the room. "Yes. He did." Remus nods, going back to looking anywhere in the room but at Hermione. "But I'm alright. Viktor helped fix my nose. I, er, well, he was worse off than me afterward. You don't have to worry about him anymore, Hermione. Alright? He can't hurt you, or Kiora, or me anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:48 am

-Hermione-

Hermione looks down. She's too close to Remus, knows him too well, can read him too well, to mistake what he's telling her. What she'd known all along he would do. She feels the need to confirm it, though. "You did it this time, didn't you? I told him you would...."

Last edited by Molly Prewett on August 3rd 2010, 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 5:59 am

*as Remus*

Remus closes his eyes, resting his head softly against Kiora's. The baby reached up to place her tiny hands on his head. "Do you hate me now? I can't promise you that I regret it, because I don't. It was all I could think about - that he deserved it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 6:05 am

Something is triggered in Hermione by the sight of Remus and Kiora together, the baby looking for all the world like she's in charge right now, comforting her Daddy as best she can. "How could I ever hate you, when it's impossible to stop loving you?" she murmurs. She unfurls just a bit, stretching her legs out on the bed to alleviate the ache in her stomach a little. "What are we going to do now?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 3rd 2010, 6:20 am

Remus thinks he should feel slightly relieved that Hermione isn't yelling her head off at him, but he still feels terrible. "I don't know, Hermione." He sits down on the chair next to Hermione's bed, looking like a sad lost puppy, er, wolfy. Kiora continued to pat Remus' head gently, accidentally drooling a bit on his hair. "It was stupid of me. Stupid, but...I couldn't help it. I was furious that he'd hurt you, and threatened Kiora. Then, when I saw him, he was insulting you and me...he knew, Hermione. He found out about me being a werewolf - Greyback told him. Friend of the family and all, and I just...lost it." He still couldn't face her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 6:25 am

-Hermione-

"It's ok," she says, even though nothing is. But what else is she meant to say? "We'll figure this out. Um... Greyback?" she asks, because she doesn't understand the connection, having never heard the name before.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 6:37 am

"Er...yeah. Greyback." Remus lifts his head and looks down at Kiora, smiling reassuringly at her when she looks up at him with big eyes. Once again Remus felt grateful that she was spared the condition which he had to live with everyday. "He's the one who turned me when I was a kid."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 6:57 am

-Hermione-

Hermione struggles out of the bed, standing on the opposite side to Remus because she can't quite decide whether she can handle moving closer yet. "Oh... That's terrible. I'm sorry..."
She shifts awkwardly, her arm aching and her head aching and her heart screaming for her family which is too close and too far away still.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 7:03 am

"Yeah." Remus doesn't know what else to say. He wants to hold Hermione and Kiora both in his arms; he wants to be closer to his family. He looks up seeing her out of bed, standing on the other side. Concern floods his face as he stands, on the opposite side of the bed. "Are you sure you should be standing yet? Please be careful." His eyes were watering again and he still couldn't look her in the eyes. Kiora was being silent, watching her mommy and daddy with sad eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 7:05 am

-Hermione-

Hermione shrugs. "Hurts anyway, and I don't like..." She trails off, not wanting to explain that she doesn't like the trapped feeling of being bed-bound. "I don't know," she mutters. "I don't want to be here."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact August 3rd 2010, 7:10 am

*Remus*

Remus shakes his head. "I know you don't. No one likes being bed-ridden like this, love. But...I don't want you moving around so much. You still have to heal, and it doesn't seem like you're going to let me help you get back to the dorm...there's no way I'm letting you go back unless you let me take care of you." He finally looks up at her. "And that means letting me near you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 7:13 am

-Hermione-

Hermione cringes. Her eyes dart around the Hospital Wing, looking for something else - a crutch, an excuse, anything to cling to. But there's nothing. Finally she looks back at Remus with wide, guarded eyes. She nods a little. She'll feel safer in the dorm, anyway, she reminds herself. "I don't want to be here," she repeats.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 3rd 2010, 7:22 am

*Remus*

Remus' jaw clenches as he sees her eyes dart around the room - clearly looking for any way possible to not have to lean on him. Fresh anger wells inside him - anger at Dolohov for causing Hermione to act like this. Remus slowly moved over to the other side of the bed, careful to not let Hermione see the pain in his eyes. "It's alright, love. Everything's going to be fine. Here," He offers his arm to her, Kiora held in his other arm.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 7:28 am

-Hermione-

She stares at the offered arm for the longest time, biting her lip to stop it trembling. Finally, slowly, she reaches out and puts her hand on his arm, touching it as lightly as possible despite her need for more physical support. She begins to shuffle towards the door without another word, her eyes on the floor.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 3rd 2010, 7:30 am

Remus frowns but quickly shifts his face to a neutral expression as he helps Hermione leave the HW.
And then they head back to the dorm. Yep.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 4:38 am

Molly comes bouncing in because she hasn't been to visit Joel in, like, forever. "Hello?" she chirps, looking around with a big grin on her face, anticipating much learning and good times.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 4:42 am

Joel appears out of nowhere, ignore his name change puhlease. Anyway, he's in the HW working hard with Halloween. A whole bunch of first year students that i've mentally conjured in my mind as we need filler characters had come down with the Sleepy Measlepoxedonorinitis. As it is a made up illness, let me fill you in:

It makes you sleepy, you have a fever of 100+ and you're covered in bruises, bumps, and a rash. The only way to treat it was three chamomile baths a day, and an herb that i shall call "Feversdoom" which is a bright purple with silver flowers.

Joel/Raphael was currently grinding fresh herbs as Halloween carefully brought an infusion of Yellow Star Slug slime and fresh spring water, as the herbs needed a catalyst and i figured slug slime sounded wizardly and OMFG IF THE MUSIC DOESN't STOP FROM THE FRAT IMA KILL A BITCH. ANYWAY he needed Molly to help him and lo and behold there she was!

"Hello Molly! Want to help? Put a mask on and come on over." he called to her cheerfully.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 17th 2010, 4:46 am

"OhmyGod!" Molly says, glancing around at all the casualties. "What's going on? Like, what do you want me to do first?" she says, slipping a mask on and rushing over, ready to take orders to save the poor little filler characters.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven August 17th 2010, 4:49 am

Joel handed her a mortar and pestle, filled to the brim with fragrant flowers. "Grind these please? I'll teach you how to make a basic fever-be-gone." he smiled behind his mask and then passed over a small cup of dried leaves. "First you grind the flowers, then you add these and make a paste with a little bit-" he pulled out a bottle "-of this oil."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next