Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: A Study Table

+4
Gideon Prewett
Dolores Umbridge
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Library: A Study Table - Page 5 Empty Re: The Library: A Study Table

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 4:55 am

Fabian couldn't stop smiling. Even if he was in a library. Fabian eagerly returned the kiss. "I love you, too." He brushed a piece of hair behind his ear. "I feel like you should take me on a magic carpet now and show me all the wonders of the world." He giggled.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 5:08 am

"Oh. I don't know about a magic carpet ride, but there's alvays my Firebolt. I could give you a proper lesson. Von vare you fly alone," he said with a smirk. "How's that sound?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 26th 2010, 5:21 am

Fabian Prewett wrote:Fabian giggled. "It's only because it was you, you know." He said, still smiling. "I mean, if it had been anyone else in the world--Gid, Molly, Alice, or whoever--I wouldn't have touched that book for them. So you should feel, like, super special right now."

[Inner!Molly would be pouting... but she's too super excited that Fabian is talking like her again. Razz *ninja rolls back out because this is adorable*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 6:00 am

[-flail- I LOVE YOU MYA.]

"Oh. I don't know about a magic carpet ride, but there's alvays my Firebolt. I could give you a proper lesson. Von vare you fly alone," he said with a smirk. "How's that sound?"

Fabian stuck his lower lip out in a pout. "Aw, but I liked our lesson before. You know, when we had to share a broom?" He smirked. "But I won't object to getting a second lesson. It was...fun. Kind of scary, but fun all the same." He flipped his hair out of his eyes. "You know, they really need to start making pink brooms. Ones that can actually fly."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 6:03 am

"Now don't go pouting those lips at me, Mister," he said with a smirk. "Ve can share brooms again, but I think von of these days you should try flying alone. I think you'll be fine. And I'll get right on that pink broom request. Being me gives me quite a say in the Quidditch Vorld, you see."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 6:47 am

"I might try it sometime," Fabian nodded. "And I can see how well that'll go over with the rest of the world. Daily Prophet, page thirty-three will have the headlines 'VIKTOR KRUM: LOSING MANLY EDGE?'." He smirked. "Although I would appreciate it. Brown is just... Gah. Dull."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 6:55 am

"Please, I could vare a dress and still be manly," he said, returning the smirk. "Besides, not all brooms are brown. They come in black too. And there are different shades of brown, you know."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 7:00 am

Fabian tapped his chin in thought. "That sounds familiar," he said with a smile. "Sounds like what I first said when I met you." He giggled, remembering it. "Oh, and forgive me for not knowing about the alternate colors of a broom. Although, I'm quite good with shades of brown. I could name ten off the top of my head." As if to illustrate this point, he ticked each shade off on one of his fingers. "There's copper, cinnamon, chocolate, russet, dark, mahogany, sienna, sepia, umber, and auburn, to name a few." He said with a confidant grin.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 7:02 am

Viktor blinked. "Huh. Pretty good. Can you name ten shades of pink off the top of your head?" he challenged. He's not sure if there even are ten shades of pink because he's Viktor Krum, but if anyone can do it, Fabian can.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 7:08 am

Fabian laughed. "You're on," he smirked, accepting the challenge. "Hot pink, neon pink, rose pink, pale pink, red-pink, peach, deep pink, carnation pink, magenta, ruby, carmine, fuschia, coral, salmon--oh. You said ten, didn't you?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 7:09 am

Viktor laughed and kissed Fabian again. "I figured you'd be able to do it. And I'm assuming you own clothing in all of those colors?" he asked with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 7:18 am

Fabian smiled and hopped off the ledge. "Well, naturally. I own clothing in just about every shape, size, pattern, texture. Everything. And everywhere. I have clothing from Prussia--Prussia doesn't exist anymore." He smirked. "I am a fashion master." He paused before speaking again. "Actually, this is kind of random, but--do you collect anything? I mean, I have a hefty collection of shoes and such, but I never really pegged you as a collecting type. Do you collect anything?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 7:20 am

"Um. Vell, you know I like ducks," he said cautiously, wondering how Fabian will react to his collection. "I may or may not have a very large collection of rubber ducks that I only allow certain people to see. And I may or may not guard them vith my life...And use them in the bath."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 26th 2010, 10:21 am

Fabian burst out laughing, not really caring that they were in a library. "Seriously?" He asked, completely delighted by this revelation. When his laughter finally died down, he grinned. "Have I told you lately that I love you?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Viktor's torso. "And I demand to see this collection."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 26th 2010, 4:10 pm

"I think you may have mentioned it," he said with a smirk, smiling as he felt Fabian's arms around him. "And of course you can see them von of these days. If you think you can handle it. They're pretty epic, you see." He grinned and wrapped his arms around Fabian's waist, pulling him close as he looked down at him.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 27th 2010, 2:50 am

Fabian giggled, trying to imagine it. "Are they all generic-ish rubber ducks, or do you have those cool types? Like a pirate duck or a ninja duck or something?" He asked, very intrigued by the thought of a duck collection. "And how many do you have?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 27th 2010, 2:59 am

"Psh. Generic ducks. Of course not! I have all types of ducks; pirates, ninjas, cheerleaders, soldiers, nurses, doctors...You name it, I've got it," he said firmly. "And...I don't know how many there are. Quite a lot. If I had to guess, I vould say 213." Viktor is accurate. He really does have 213 ducks.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 27th 2010, 3:04 am

Fabian blinks, as that is a lot of ducks. He shrugs. "Not quite the size of my shoe collection," he grins. "But you're getting there, young grasshopper. I guess I was right in getting you that stuffed duck, eh?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 27th 2010, 3:09 am

"...How many shoes do you have?" he asked, not sure if he actually wanted to know the answer to that one because....If it's more than 213 pairs...Like, oh my gods. That's a lot.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 27th 2010, 3:13 am

Fabian looked away and mumbled the answer quietly. "1,837 pairs..." he looked pointedly at his feet, which were sporting these supercute new Prada heels. "I have a problem, I know. But--I mean... they're SHOES! I can't help but love them, you know?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 27th 2010, 3:16 am

"1,837!?!?!!? That- Fabian, I only have three pairs of shoes, and you have...Vot could you possibly need all of those for!?" he asks in shock because that many shoes is just...unheard of.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 27th 2010, 3:18 am

[Hey! Inner!Molly says Fabian needs all those shoes, because where else is she going to borrow them from!? Huh? Answer me that, Viktor Krum.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 27th 2010, 3:18 am

...BUY YOUR OWN SHOES! OR VIKTOR WILL BUY SHOES FOR MOLLY BECAUSE HE LOVES HER AND HE'S GOT LOTS OF MONEY FROM QUIDDITCH -nods-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 27th 2010, 3:22 am

BUT MOLLY LIKES FABIAN'S SHOE COLLECTION! ..... VIKTOR CAN STILL TOTALLY BUY HER SHOES, THOUGH... *nods*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley August 27th 2010, 3:22 am

Fabian looked at him and pouted.. "For... wearing? And displaying? I mean, being that I change my shoes three times a day, that means I would never have to wear the same pair twice, unless I wanted to. I could wear 1,095 pairs of shoes, changing them on that schedule." He paused, noticing that he was getting a bit defensive. But he couldn't help it. He loves his shoesss. "And, I mean, not all of them fit, and some of them are tacky gifts, and some have worn-out soles, and some are totally not season-appropriate."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next