Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Desks

+3
Rose Weasley
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Study Desks Empty Study Desks

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:28 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Study Desks Empty Re: Study Desks

Post  Dominique Weasley September 3rd 2011, 6:15 am

Dominique entered the library and found some tables off to the side. She liked to study without a bunch of people around, so she put a plan into action to ensure she would be left in peace. She took a small mini pie out of her bag and placed it on one of the chairs, hoping that if someone sat there they would not notice and would instead sit right in the pie and then run off to clean themselves. It's an awesome plan. She then sat down at the next desk and pulled out a piece of parchment and her textbook.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 3rd 2011, 6:31 am

Rose hurried into the library after talking with Scorp. It had been a very weird experience and she was hoping to find a level-headed Ravenclaw to talk it over with. Instead she spotted her cousin Dominique. Even better. She rushed over to the table and started talking before Dom even had a chance to say hello, "You'll never guess what just happened to me," She was pulling out a chair now, "I was just sitting at the gazebo, you know the cute little one?" And then she sat down. On a mini pie. Rhubarb. She gave Dom a look as she stood up to look at her butt. It looked like she had her period all over her jeans. A very pastry period. "DOMINIQUE WEASLEY," Rose started, "DID YOU PUT THAT PIE THERE? ARE YOU CRAZY? THIS ARE BRAND NEW JEANS." The librarian was making a beeline for their table, "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THESE. GOOD. MONEY. YOU HEAR ME? AND THEN YOU COME ALONG AND RUIN THEM WITH YOUR RHUBARB PIE. I DON'T EVEN LIKE RHUBARB." Not that that was relevant or anything, "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?" Almost everyone in the library was staring at them at this point, but Rose was too busy fixing Dom with her death stare to notice.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 3rd 2011, 6:49 am

As she had started the essay, a voice suddenly interrupted her thoughts and she let out a small groan. So much for getting her work done. She knew that once Rose had something she wanted to talk about, she would make sure she talked about it so that it no longer bothered her. Dom lightly tossed the quill in her hand onto the table and turend to look at her cousin before her eyes widened. Having no time to warn Rose of the pie, her cousin sat down right into it and then started yelling quite loudly in the library. "Rose! Shh! Rose!" Dom tried to interrupt, seeing that Rose was causing a bit of a scene and the librarian was coming towards them. When her cousin finally shut up, she gave Rose a sheepish look. "Sorry?" she said, hoping that an innocent smile would help the situation. "I would have warned you if you had given me any sort of time to! Obviously it wasn't meant for you," she said, keeping her tone as quiet as she could and glancing around to see if many people were looking.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 3rd 2011, 6:54 am

Rose narrowed her eyes, "You'd better have a very good reason for this, Dominique Weasley. And I'll tell you right now: if this doesn't come off you're in trouble." She pulled her wand out of her pocket and awkwardly pointed it at her butt. "Scourgify," She said, squeezing her eyes shut. She was very aware of how comical this probably looked to the people watching but at this point she only wanted to save her jeans. Spinning in a quick circle, she looked back to Dom with her hands out, palms facing up. "Well? Is it gone?" She kept her eyes on her cousin as she pointed her wand at the chair and muttered the same spell. "Now, explain."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 3rd 2011, 7:16 am

Dom seriously hoped that the pie came off of Rose's pants, for she didn't want to have to listen to her cousin bitching and moaning about the stains forever. She let out a relieved sigh when the Scourgify worked. "Yep, looks good to me. See that! The pants are probably even cleaner than they were, so really you should be totally thanking me for putting the pie on the chair," she said seriously. "Right, explanation... you want one. Well, I don't like when people sit next to me in the library, so I put the pie there. Whenever someone sits in it, they end up having to leave to clean up. Most people leave for a bathroom. Snaps for you for thinking of using Scourgify!" she grinned.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 3rd 2011, 7:24 am

"Well, Dom. I am the cousin that was sorted into Ravenclaw." Rose rolled her eyes, "So you should be bowing down to make. I pointed out a major flaw in your plan - it doesn't work against Ravenclaws." She took the seat again and locked eyes with the few people that were still sneaking glaces at her. They turned away immediately, "Anyway, do you want to hear my story? Or should I prepare to fend off Doxies now?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 3rd 2011, 7:28 am

"Huh. I guess you did point out a huge flaw. Though it has worked on a few Ravenclaws...though usually their third years or younger," she shrugged. "It's hilarious to see the younger kids get all freaked out over a pie," she grinned. "Okay, okay, I wanna hear," she said, shifting on her chair as if getting comfortable for story time. "And no Doxies...though that's not a bad idea," she said with a chuckle. "Now go on, story time."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 3rd 2011, 7:36 am

"So I'm-" Rose started, before Dom interrupted yet again with Doxy musings. She gave her cousin a look before continuing, "So I'm sitting in that cute little gazebo when you'll never guess who showed up. Oh, and you'd better promise not to repeat this to Al. I'm going to have to tell him this myself. Anyway, Scorpius Malfoy showed up. I was kinda treating him like a loser at first because, well, it's not like we're in the same social groups, right? But then we actually started talking and it turns out he's a pretty neat guy." Neat was the best way to describe him because it could mean both 'interesting' and 'lame' at the same time. Not that Rose found him lame, but it was a safe word. "One thing lead to another and we're going to sit together in trasfiguration tomorrow."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 3rd 2011, 7:45 am

Dom rose an eyebrow when told not to repeat any of this to Al, for that meant that the story must obviously be quite the good one...but one that would cause her Slytherin cousin to get huffy. She listened to everything Rose said, being a good girl and not interrupting though she seriously wanted to. "You actually had a conversation with Malfoy?" she asked, rather amused. "I mean... no offense to the kid...but I didn't even think he was really capable of having a conversation with someone other than a professor. I never see him talking to anyone in Gryffindor. The guy doesn't even hang out in the common room, it's weird," she frowned. "Wait, you're sitting together in a class? What are you going to be best buds now? Al will totally love that," she said, rolling her eyes because it was quite obvious how Al felt about Scorpius.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 4th 2011, 12:05 am

"You mean you knew he was a complete social outcast? I thought no one liked him because he was a jerk or something," Rose admitted, "That's why I was a little bit rude when he came up to me. But in my defense the two of us have talked maybe once since we started school." Shaking her head, she continued, "I know. Al is going to flip. I'm going to tone it down a little, maybe. Say that we were placed in a group together and that he's not actually as bad as we thought. Do you think that Al will give him a chance once he figures out that Scorpius isn't a total jerk?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 4th 2011, 12:55 am

"I thought everyone knew that he was a social outcast," Dom said, blinking a few times. "Nah, he's doesn't seem like a jerk or anything. He's quite bright...just awkwardly quiet." She was quiet for a moment as she carefully considered Rose's predicament. "Well, maybe you shouldn't even tell Al. What he doesn't know won't hurt him...right? And I highly doubt Al would ever give Scorpius the chance," she said shaking her head.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 4th 2011, 1:00 am

"Shouldn't tell Al? But what if he found out? You know how he can hold a grudge." Rose bit her lip, thinking on it for a moment. "Scorp and Al probably don't really talk, though, do they. So Al wouldn't find out about it." She paused again, the thoughts flying through her mind practically visible. "I think I'd feel weird lying, though. Al and I don't really have many secrets. It's kinda like Teddy and you, I guess."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 4th 2011, 2:50 am

"Alright, I see what you mean," Dom said, glancing around to make sure their talking wasn't disturbing anyone around them. When it seemed they were in the clear she continued. "But really, how would he find out? Unless you or Scorpius went to Al and mentioned it...then I really don't see how else he would find out. It's not that big of a deal either. I mean, it's not like your shagging the guy, just sitting next to him in class. Plus, withholding information doesn't equate to lying," she pointed out.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 8th 2011, 4:37 am

"In your mind." Rose muttered under her breath. Then she realized she was being rude and straightened up in her chair. After all, she had come to Dom for help, not the other way around. "I mean, you're right. There's no way Al would find out. Maybe I can explain the whole situation to Scorpius and see what he thinks about it." She put her hand on the table and started tapping her expertly painted nails, "Anyway, tell me about you Dom. How's your sixth year starting?"
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 8th 2011, 5:28 am

"Of course I'm right," Dom replied with a grin. "I usually am, whether your realize it or not. I don't really know if you should talk to Scorpius about it though," she said. "I mean, he probably already feels a bit weird about the fact that you two are getting along, so just mentioning the fact that your confused might make him feel guilty. He'll probably think he's making you choose sides, even though that's not that case," Dom said. "Sixth year has been alright though. It's been rather quiet so far and I haven't met any crazy people or been in any crazy situations yet. Hopefully we'll have some parties at the lake this year," she grinned. "How's your term been so far?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 9th 2011, 3:43 am

Rose thought about Dom's point carefully and decided to store it away for consideration later. The whole Scorp-Al issue was giving her a headache. "I, actually, have met someone crazy. Well, not crazy exactly. I just thought she was kinda weird and very rude until a little encounter a few days ago. Marlene McKinnon? She always seemed to be in a bad mood before, but we had a conversation the other night. She promised to get me into some cool parties, you should come!" Unless they were crashing a Gryffindor party. Then she would most certainly not invite Dom.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 9th 2011, 4:28 am

That would be weird if Rose invited Dom to a Gryffindor party and it would really make no sense whatsoever. Dom knows all the Gryffindor parties, because she definitely enjoys going to them. Not that she sluts it up at these parties…she just likes to have a good time. “That’d be awesome,” she grinned. “I’m surprised there hasn’t been anything big yet for the new school term. Hopefully soon though,” she said.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 9th 2011, 4:51 am

"I can't even remember the last time we had a school wide party. It's been too long. Not that I miss seeing some people get drunk, especially some of our more light-weight cousins." Rose grinned, "Not that I haven't had my moments. Remember that party that I turned into a stripper and had to be dragged off a table? I can't even remember who pulled me down. Thank Merlin that most people don't carry cameras around here."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 10th 2011, 12:13 am

"Yeah, some people need to seriously learn to control how much they drink," she said, recalling a few times that things had gotten seriously out of hand. There are some bums she could have seriously gone without seeing. "Yeah, talk to your brother about learning to control himself," Dom grinned. "Oh Merlin, that party was amazing. I remember you getting very upset when Roger Finnick wouldn't put galleons into your top. I think that was me though that dragged you down," she said, frowning as she tried to remember how that night ended up.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 10th 2011, 12:18 am

Rose rolled her eyes, "Hugo thinks he's such a hardcore drinker. It's ridiculous." She grinned again at the memory, "I honestly thought I deserved those galleons. I was doing a pretty good job up there. Thanks for getting me out of there before I lost any of the more important clothing, though. I don't even remember getting back to the Tower that night, someone must have helped me. I swore off drinking after that. Look how long that lasted." She laughed, "We really need more parties like that."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 10th 2011, 12:42 am

"Yeah...you were doing alright," Dom agreed. "Except for the part where you slipped in a bit of alcohol on the table. I really thought you were going to break your face. I'm not sure who helped you back though. At least you made it back okay though!" she smiled, thinking positively about the whole thing. "Yeah, we definitely need a party where we can just have some crazy fun," Dominique agreed.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 10th 2011, 12:49 am

"Maybe the two of us should plan something. I think together we could get all the Claws, Gryffs, and most of the Slytherins. The Puffs will find us." Rose shrugged, "It's something to think about. Anyway, thanks for letting me talk to you. I just needed to rant a little and I can always find someone in the library."
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 10th 2011, 2:32 am

-As Dom because I'm lazy-

"Well, I could definitely get all the Gryffindors interested. I've definitely can pull quite a few strings," she said, because she was quite social in school. "Of course, it was my pleasure listening to you talk about how you're suddenly befriending Scorpius. Just be careful. Sorry about the pie," she added, feeling bad about getting Rose in a huff earlier.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Weasley September 11th 2011, 10:02 pm

"Oh, I've already forgotten about it." Rose said, as quick to clam down as she was to anger. "I'll see you later, Dom." She said as she stood up and rushed away.
Rose Weasley
Rose Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum