Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bridal Store, because if Hogsmeade has a paintball range it can totally have a bridal store

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bridal Store, because if Hogsmeade has a paintball range it can totally have a bridal store - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bridal Store, because if Hogsmeade has a paintball range it can totally have a bridal store

Post  Angela Braddock August 20th 2010, 9:01 am

Ange nods "i miss her too! I don't even know what she's been up to recently." she takes the box from the sales girl after they've paid for the dress. "should we head back to the castle? All those dresses kind of made me exhausted" she laughed a little
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Bridal Store, because if Hogsmeade has a paintball range it can totally have a bridal store - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bridal Store, because if Hogsmeade has a paintball range it can totally have a bridal store

Post  Molly Prewett August 20th 2010, 9:03 am

Hermione laughs. "It is kind of exhausting," she says. "And it's quite a walk back, so I suppose we'd best get to it."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 20th 2010, 9:05 am

Ange smiled "Thanks again for coming with me Mya, I really appreciate all your help" she started for the door
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 20th 2010, 9:06 am

Hermione holds the door open so Ange can get through with her dress more easily. "It was my pleasure, Ange, really," she promises. "And you know if there's anything you need help with, you just have to say the word."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 20th 2010, 9:08 am

She gave Mya the awkward one armed hug "Sounds good. let's get back shall we?"

[i'm off to bed! thanks so much for looking up pretty dresses!!! XD]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 20th 2010, 9:09 am

[Night Ange! It was lots of fun! XD]

Hermione smiles and hugs her back. "Yes, let's get back. It's been hours since I've cuddled my daughter, you know," she says with a little smile as they set off back to Hogwarts.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum