Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 21 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 5:14 am

Reed laughed then a song popped into his mind and he figured it made sense, given how Reed was when they met. "Okay. I have a song. I think it's fitting." He cleared his throat and started singing softly.

It's been, it's been, it's been, it's been
su-su-such a long time, long time, long time
since anybody touched me, touched me, touched me
the way that you touch me
So if I stutter, stutter, stutter
and I feel so so so unsexy
so maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut at least until you kiss me

So kiss me again
Cause only you can stop this stut-stut-stut-stuttering
Kiss me again
And ease my su-su su-su su-su s-su-s-suffering

I know I know
it's so it's so sy-sy-symbolic of everything
Everything that's wrong with me and you
So tell me what I'm supposed to do
Oh it's been ages since we've been really honest

So kiss me again
Cause only you can stop this stut-stut-stut-stuttering
Kiss me again
And ease my su-su su-su su-su s-su-s-suffering

Reed finished and smiled down at Kras. He knew the second verse didn't fit as well, but the rest did so he overlooked it. He pulled Kras up for a little kiss. "So that's one song down."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 21 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 5:25 am

<3

Kras closed his eyes and smiled softly, resting as he listened to Reed sing. He loved how soft Reed's voice could be, and how he could feel the emotion in his voice. It was so comforting and he could listen to his boyfriend sing all day. When Reed finished Kras looked up and smiled softly. "I loved that." He kissed Reed. "Only 7,999,999 more songs to go. I'll kiss you after each von, how about that?" He grinned, kissing Reed again.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 5:27 am

Reed smiled, "Mmm. You can kiss me some more if you'd like. I wouldn't object. And I feel like it's been a while since I got to hear your beautiful voice. Maybe we can split up the 7,999,999 between us? I'll probably sing you more because I kind of really like singing. And if you like it too, then I wanna keep doing it."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 5:49 am

"I love that idea." Kras grinned, replying. "You can sing to me as much as you'd like. You know I'll never get tired of listening to you sing..or talk even." He reached up to caress Reed's cheek softly, staring up at him lovingly as he started singing softly.

We'll walk all the way down this road
We'll hold each other's hand
We'll watch all the colors and their fades
And sometimes we'll swallow discomfort to be happy

Love is all, all we want
A shower of pure joy

For a while we'll stay in the warmth
Then as we know it'll snow
So we'll dream and we'll rest face to face
And sometimes we'll stay there in silence
like we never spoke

Love is all, all we want
A shower of pure joy

I can shine like the sun if you'll be the only one
Waterfall where my light will shine on

Waterfall, where my light will shine on
Pure joy, a shower of pure joy

Love is all, all we want
A shower of pure joy
Waterfall, where my light will shine on

He finished quietly and continued staring up into Reed's eyes, getting somewhat lost in them. "7,999,998 to go now..." he chuckled quietly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 5:52 am

Reed's eyes teared up as he watched Kras sing. He loved hearing his boyfriend's voice, and singing such a pretty love song made Reed's heart melt. Because Kras was singing that song for him and no-one else. The words were for Reed. He wiped away a tear that tried getting away then chuckled at Kras. "I love you. You're amazing. I don't know what I would do without you."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 6:00 am

Kras almost teared up himself, watching Reed get all teary eyed. "I suppose vithout me you'd be in your dorm right now vorking on artvork...and you'd only leave to go to class and get food. I believe that's vot you told me ven ve first met that'd you'd probably do a lot of." He chuckled. "And then I suppose...eventually some tall, dark stranger vould appear and wow you vith his good looks and somevot okay I-have-like-no-experience flirting skills. And he wouldn't leave you alone because he vould be absolutely smitten vith you and eventually he'd ask you out on a date and then by the end of it he'd ask for a kiss and- oh vait, that's starting to sound like me." He blinks.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 6:05 am

Reed laughed. "I think you mean 'Greek God in disguise'. That's a more accurate description of you. Also someone that will make me blush more than I ever have in my entire life. Then confuse and fascinate me at the same time. And don't act like you don't have flirting skills Mr. Svetkova! You were flirting like mad when we first met! And I was just a spluttering fool." He blushed just thinking about it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 6:11 am

Kras gave Reed an innocent look. "Hey! I vosn't entirely sure at the time vhether I vos really flirting or not...it's not like I had lots of experience. I guess I'm just a natural." He chuckled, loving the way Reed's face was all red again. "You vere absolutely adorable ven ve first met. I vos vorried I vos coming on a bit strong, really. And I vos just glad you didn't tell me to go avay and leave you alone."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 6:15 am

Reed rolled his eyes a bit. "You were coming on too strong. I had no clue what to think of you. But I had the fluttery feeling long before I even knew what it was. And you didn't really treat me like a kid, which I liked too. But I'll be seventeen next year and no-one will be able to treat me like a kid anymore!" He nodded once.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 7th 2011, 6:22 am

Kras actually blushed heavily himself. "Sorry...I vouldn't have come on that strongly to anyvon else, it's...I just knew you vere special. I could feel it in here," he indicated to his heart, "and sometimes ven I really vant something, or, in your case, somevon, I go for it and don't give up until I get vot I vant. I didn't vant to let you go." He smiled brightly. "And ve'll have to do something really special next year for your seventeenth birthday. You'll have to give me some ideas of vot you vant to do vonce ve get closer to it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 7th 2011, 6:28 am

Reed smiled. "Well, I'm glad you were persistent, best decision you've ever made. Not that I really tried to get you to stop.." Then he thought for a moment about his birthday. "I want to spend the whole day with you. We don't even have to do anything. Oh, and you should be naked. Yeah. Naked Kras is a good present." He laughed and was only half serious...okay maybe a little more than half.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 1:30 am

"Definitely the best decision I ever made." Kras laughed. He snorted when Reed told him what he wanted for his birthday. "I think ve're going to have to do something other than nothing...and of course I'll be naked for you all night long, how about that? I just vant to make sure you have the best birthday ever."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 1:50 am

Reed felt his face get a bit hot. "Well. It's my birthday and I saw I want to do nothing. Just you." He blushed even more when he realized what he said. "I mean! Not like that...just..be with you. I didn't mean...you know..that. That I wanted to do..I didn't mean it that way! Oh god I really need to shut my mouth." He would have turned and hid his face in the pillow, but Kras was still on top of him so he settled for hiding behind his hands.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 2:43 am

Kras roared with laughter at Reed's little slip. He reached up and pulled Reed's hands away from his face, grinning up at him. "I understood vot you meant. Though that vos rather amusing." He let go of Reed's hands and played with the collar of Reed's shirt, his expression turning somewhat serious for a moment. "You know...I've been thinking...I mean," his face turned slightly reddish, "I know I'm not ready to- to move things forvard between us intimately, but I know there vill be a point ven ve...wow could this really be any more awkvard?" he laughed, still slightly red. "I'm just...ve're going to vant to do more, you know? And ve should probably talk about it beforehand...venever you vant that is." He sighed, glad to have finally gotten it out. Why did that all have to be so awkward?
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 2:51 am

Reed turned bright red when he got what Kras was talking about. "Hey now. I'm the one that's suppose to get embarrassed." Which he totally was, but Kras was right. They needed to talk about this because it would undoubtedly happen eventually. "You-you're right though. We should...talk. Uh..well. Um. What..What do you want to, um, do?" He felt so awkward, but he knew this was the responsible way to do things.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 2:58 am

Oh boy. It was like being sat down by his father again to have the 'talk'. In his case he only got the main point and that was it - what happened and what could happen if you weren't careful. The talk lasted about five minutes and then father and son had parted ways due to the awkwardness. At least he and Reed were being responsible. "Vell..." he shrugged slightly, staring pointedly down at Reed's shirt, unable to meet his eyes, "I mean, I suppose ve should be careful...get...get checked out and all for, like...diseases and such." He had heard about those type of things. If they were going to be completely responsible about this then they should be thorough. "And then...I don't know...I mean, I don't think I'm ready for that...stuff yet, but ven I am...and you are too, then I'd really like it if it vos...vell, you know, at a really nice time. Like...all romantic and stuff. Vell, I guess not over the top romantic, but you get the idea and I'm going to stop rambling now." His face went redder and he hid it against Reed's chest.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 3:05 am

Reed too was unable to keep Kras' gaze. His face was bright red and he was twirling his thumbs around each other. "Well...that--that would be, nice and stuff. I meant...like, uh, like how...you wanted to. Um, ya know." He thought he was going to explode from the awkwardness right now. "And...I'm not r-ready either..for, um, that. I like what we-we've done so..far."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 3:12 am

"Oh..." Kras understood what Reed was asking, "vell...that-that's...um..I suppose..." he didn't even really know how to talk about that stuff. Thankfully he had done research on the topic so at least he knew how it all worked. "er..." he wondered if he could sink into the bed and disappear for...a long time, "I guess...I- I don't even know how to vord this." He sighed in exasperation, his voice muffled by Reed's shirt. "Idon'tvanttosayitinsuchnastytermsso...I'llgovithvotyousaidearlier.I'dliketodoyou...ohmygodIcan'tbelieve
Ijustsaidthat.I'mgoingtojust...hideunderthecoversnow." And with that he pulled the covers back over his head and continued to keep his face buried against Reed's shirt, still wishing the bed would just swallow him up right now. He couldn't have just said 'oh, I'd like to fuck you first' that would have been terrible.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 3:16 am

OHMYGOD *dead*

Reed was trapped somewhere between extremely embarrassed, yet he had the urge to bust out laughing. When the awkwardness became too much, he did laugh. A lot. He pulled at the blankets covering Kras' face until he could lift his boyfriend's face. "I love you. Sorry, I don't mean to laugh. Don't be embarrassed. And never hide that face from me." He giggled some more then felt the blush come back. "And...um...I think..I'd, erm, want that...too. Someday..." He bit his lip a little, but he kept looking at Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 3:24 am

*is dying of laughter over here*

Kras about died of the embarrassment when Reed started laughing. He pouted as Reed pulled away the covers from his face. "You try telling somevon you vant to do them and try not to die of embarrassment aftervard." He managed to smile though when Reed said he'd most likely want that too someday. Well, at least they were getting through this awkwardness together. "I'm going to go hide back under the covers now..." still pouting, Kras tugged the covers back to hide as he went back to what he had done at the beginning - pushing Reed's shirt up a bit to press soft kisses to his bare stomach. Just a little payback for having laughed at him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 3:36 am

*is too*

Reed rolled his eyes when Kras hide is face again. "Hey now. None of that. And in case you forgot. I did say I wanna d-" He froze when he felt Kras kiss his stomach. Oh that little. Reed threw the covers back and used the element of surprise to roll them over so he was now on top of Kras, straddling his waist. He knew Kras could flip them back over at any given moment. So Reed took what few moments he had to kiss behind Kras' ear and whisper. "You are evil. And a tease."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 3:40 am

That was like...the best awkward sex talk ever. XD

Kras was entirely surprised when the sheets were suddenly flung back and he was rolled over. "You're stronger sometimes than you might think..." he laughed, his breath catching a tiny bit as Reed kissed behind his ear and whispered. He knew he could just as easily flip them back over to the way they had just been, but Reed was probably expecting that. He'd just wait a tiny bit till Reed grew unsuspecting... "You like it ven I tease you. Admit it." He smirked up at Reed, not moving at all.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 3:55 am

I know!

Reed sat up and stared down at Kras. "I'm only strong because I surprised you. And okay...maybe I do like it a little bit." He blushed then smiled down at his boyfriend. "Are we done with the awkward talk now? I think I may explode.."

LSJDFGALKJGLARESGJLERKHJNLAKRESHN DARREN JUST WON A TEEN CHOICE AWARD *proud mama tears*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 8th 2011, 3:58 am

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! *cries happy tears* <3

"Hm, I think ve can be done vith the awkvard talk now." Kras grinned, watching his boyfriend. "I knew you liked my teasing just a bit. And now..." he made his move quickly, rearranging their positions so Reed was under him again, "I've got you again." Hm, they'd probably have to head back to school soon...but he really didn't want to.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 8th 2011, 4:04 am

"Aaahhh!" Reed yelled and laughed as Kras flipped them. "Okay okay you got me. I totally don't mind." He rather liked Kras on top of him. He smiled sweetly up at Kras and he was smirking a little. He knew they probably needed to head back soon, but he rather enjoyed this alone time...and he so didn't want to see Kras put a shirt on just yet.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next