Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rocks By The Lake

+3
Louis Weasley
Emily Prescott
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rocks By The Lake Empty The Rocks By The Lake

Post  Lily Evans August 12th 2011, 7:00 am

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Rocks By The Lake Empty Re: The Rocks By The Lake

Post  Emily Prescott September 4th 2011, 3:41 am

Emily went outside as soon as she was unpacked and settled in. The castle was beautiful and all, but she'd been inside for a while now and needed some fresh air. She took her shoes off and found a big rock to sit on. It was good to be back.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2011, 4:02 am

Louis breathed in the fresh air and grinned. It was nice to be back at Hogwarts and he was ready to start classes again. He noticed a girl sitting by the lake and couldn't help but be mesmerized by here wavy blonde hair in the wind. He walked over to the girl, and sat down a rock, a little lower than the one she was on. "I don't believe I've seen you around before, I'd definitely remember it. I'm Louis" He offered her a grin.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 4th 2011, 4:08 am

Emily started a little. She'd thought she'd been alone. Oh well. Cute boy was cute. She smiled. "Emily. I've seen you before I think. Ravenclaw, right?" Way to look like a creeper. "Not that I - I've just seen you around." Emily winced internally. Time to stop talking.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2011, 4:39 am

He chuckled at her, she was very cute. "Yea, I'm in Ravenclaw. And now I feel awful that I haven't noticed you before. Because I definitely would have remembered seeing a beautiful girl like you around. What house are you in?" wow he was laying it on thick with this girl, but he couldn't help it. He was drawn in by her
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 4th 2011, 5:00 am

"Oh, no, don't worry or anything. I mean, I don't think we usually have any classes together or anything, and I've just seen you at your table once or twice." Emily forced herself to stop and take a deep breath. She was getting a little flustered, which was weird for her because she normally didn't really care what people thought of her. "I'm in Hufflepuff." So much for not caring what people thought of her. She loved being in Hufflepuff, but people tended to look down on Hufflepuff. They thought it was where the leftovers went, which so wasn't true at all. She kept steady and calm, though.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2011, 5:05 am

He grinned "Still, I wish I'd have taken more notice of you before now." He paused and ran a hand through his hair, "Hufflepuff huh? I don't think I've ever become particularly acquainted with anyone in that house unfortunately. But I'm glad I have you to change that for me" he winked jokingly.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 4th 2011, 7:06 am

Emily smiled despite herself. This guy really was coming on a little strong. "Well if you wanted to meet Hufflepuffs, all you'd have to do is come over to our table. We're pretty friendly. And if you wanted to get to know me, well... I'm sure we could work something out." She gave a flirtatious grin and completely abandoned my plan for her. What a bitch.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2011, 7:19 am

He gave her a genuine smile "I think I would like that very much. And maybe I will stop by the Hufflepuff table sometime." He slipped off his trainers and dipped his feet in the water, testing it out, thinking he might very much like to go for a swim. "So are you glad to be starting another year?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 4th 2011, 7:51 am

A little more now that she's met Louis. I MEAN, UM, "Yeah, I guess. I always love coming back." She scooted forward and stuck her feet in the water as well. "And I definitely love meeting new people every year." Like you. It kind of went unsaid.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2011, 8:11 am

Louis nodded "It's definitely a magical place, to be completely cliche" he laughed softly. "And meeting new people is always a plus" he smiled, looking into her blue eyes. "What's your favorite part about it all?" He was genuinely curious about this girl, and wanted to know everything about her.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 4th 2011, 8:32 am

"The grounds. I love coming out here when classes are over." She looked him up and down. Athletic carriage, a body she wouldn't mind seeing shirtless... "Let me guess... Quidditch?"
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2011, 8:40 am

He laughed, shaking his head. "You'd think so, but that's really more of a hobby. I'm not on the house team or anything, though I do love to fly. But I'd have to say my favorite part is just the vastness of the castle." He paused, feeling rather nerdy at what he was about to confess, "I actually really love to just look around and explore Hogwarts whenever I have free time, try to discover new things about it."
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 4th 2011, 9:31 pm

While Emily plots inside my head to bring the conversation back to mischeivous flirting, I quickly seize control. "Well, I do like to explore," she said, smiling infuriatingly. "You know there's like a million secret little alcoves and stairwells all over the place? Makes me think the builders had something in mind." If Emily turns out to be a slut I'm gonna be pissed. She pulled her feet out of the water and hugged her knees close.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2011, 12:37 am

Louis gave a little smirk. "Oh? You know, I don't think I've ever fully explored the full usage of those alcoves sadly enough." He chuckled and contemplated swimming again, perhaps Emily with him. His mind is very mischevious sometimes. "Perhaps we could go exploring together sometime?" He propped one foot on the rock before pulling off his shirt in one deft move, deciding that it was most definitely the perfect day for that.

I'm just gonna go ahead and leave this here:
The Rocks By The Lake 2gwgs8w
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 5th 2011, 5:57 am

STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT. Emily likes. She leaned back a little, all the better to check Louis out. Meanwhile, I perform the impressive feat of typing while repeatedly facepalming. Emily bit her lip. "Mmm, I think that could be arranged." She suddenly became away that she was looking pretty skeezy right about now. "Uh- I mean - Um. Yeah. Yep. Sounds good. Yeah."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2011, 7:14 am

Louis noticed her sort of checking him out, and I mean really, who could blame her. he's a damn fine looking guy. ANYWAY. Louis chuckles a little and smirks, before standing and taking a dive into the lake, splashing Emily a bit. When he surfaces, he swims over to her and treads water, keeping just his head afloat. "I hope you like swimming as much as I do," and as he gave her a playful smile, he grabbed one of her feet and slid her off the rock and into the water with him.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 5th 2011, 7:34 am

Emily shrieked as he pulled her into the water. It was still summer, but the water was cold at first. She shivered for a moment, then narrowed her eyes and waded in further. "All right, mister. You wanna play this game?" She grinned and tackled him, pulling him under the water with her. She came up wet and bedraggled, but smirking.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2011, 7:49 am

Louis spluttered as he was pulled underwater by her and came up choking a little. He sent a playful glare to Emily, "This is how this is gonna go huh? Well you're on!" He grinned as he pushed her head underwater, being careful to make sure that she wasn't under long enough to hurt her. When he let go, he swam as fast as he could to put some distance between them, to plan his next move.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 5th 2011, 7:55 am

Emily's hair stuck to her face as she came up looking incredibly indignant. "Hey you can't dunk a girl! It's rude!" she yelled after him, then pushed her hair out of her eyes and swam after him. She gave up quickly, though, when she could tell she'd never catch up. "NOT FAIR!" she shouted. "Get back here so I can splash you!"
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2011, 8:18 am

Louis threw his head back and laughed in pure joy at her indignancy. "Why don't you come over here and try!" he yelled back, taunting her. He smirked to himself, thinking and hoping she would be the kind of girl to respond to such taunts with action. He leaned up against another rock on the bank, waiting to see what she would do.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 5th 2011, 8:43 am

Emily crossed her arms and tried to think of a plan of action. She couldnt' catch up with Louis, and she couldn't sneak up on him... in the water. A grin slowly played on her lips and she turned around and headed back toward land. "Not a chance!" she replied, climbing out of the water and heading for the cover of the trees. With luck, Louis would think she was leaving. But instead, she sprinted around the lake until she was behind him, then slowly crept up on her tiptoes. This would be the dunkiest dunk of all time. The best attack ever. Just a little bit closer and she would be the undisputed winner, hailed for all time as the champion.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2011, 8:55 am

Louis gave the retreating girl a confused look, trying to figure out what her next move was going to be. He was disappointed for a few moments when he thought she was just walking away, and his heart sank a little. He smirked a little though when he heard faint footsteps behind him, indicating that she was trying to catch him off guard. He waited until the last possible moment before jumping up and scooping her up into his arms. "Hmmm, what should I do with you?" He grinned cockily down at her, pondering her fate.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 5th 2011, 9:11 am

"You could put me down, for one." Emily glared playfully. I mean really. The girl's just trying to viciously assault Louis, so why does he have to be such a jerk about it? Maybe she didn't REALLY want him to put her down, but Emily doesn't really get a say in this right now as I can't trust her judgement at all. However, she didn't exactly try to get down beyond a small token struggle. "You've clearly won, I mean I'm obviously no match for you." Just a hint of sarcasm. Oh no, this fight was not over. Nope.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2011, 9:19 am

Louis chuckled "Well of course I've won, and I'm going to put you down. It's just a matter of where and how I'm going to put you down." He threw her a quick wink before tossing her into the water. He stood triumphantly on the rocks, waiting for her to surface to claim his true victory.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next