Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rocks By The Lake

+3
Louis Weasley
Emily Prescott
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rocks By The Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rocks By The Lake

Post  Emily Prescott September 5th 2011, 9:32 am

Emily shrieked and inhaled at exactly the wrong moment. When she resurfaced, she looked like a coughing and spluttering drowned rat. Her hair was tangled and all over her face, and her wet clothes were clinging to her body (that one's for you, Louis). "Not cool man," she managed to spit out between coughs. "Not cool." She dragged herself out of the lake, using the rocks to pull herself out and looking distinctly inelegant. "You win the battle, but not the war. I'm watching you."
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 5th 2011, 9:40 am

Louis grinned "Well I'll just have to give you something to watch then won't I?" he winked at her before leaning down and offering her his hand to help her the rest of the way out of the water. Cuz he's such a dapper dude. As she climbed out of the water, he couldn't help but notice the way her clothes clung to her body. He's not trying to be creepy seeing as they just met, and he didn't leer, but he couldn't help but notice that she had a truly lovely figure. "So until we meet again then I suppose?" Louis looked at her, a bit of hope in his eyes. He really wanted to meet again, and soon.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Prescott September 5th 2011, 9:47 am

What a dapper fellow this young man is! I almost approve. Emily smiled and took his hand. "Yeah..." She looked him up and down one more time. "See you around." Ohhh yes she would definitely be watching him. Yup. The quote "Though most of the time you're watching my ass" springs to mind. She bit her lip and tried very hard not to stare after him as he walked away. Okay, so she didn't try that hard. Whatever. Yep. It was definitely good to be back at Hogwarts.
Emily Prescott
Emily Prescott

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 30th 2011, 10:34 pm

Al grabbed his guitar and made his way out to a few rocks that overlooked the lake. Maybe he didn't have a ton of close friends in Hogwarts, but he still did love the school and whenever he got a chance alone he always took advantage of exploring the grounds and the castle or just revisiting his favorite spots. Luckily, he had a particular place that people hardly went to, so he knew he could always go there whenever he wanted to work on his music. Getting comfortable on a large rock on the edge of the lake, Al settled his guitar on his lap as he fiddled with the chords, tuning his guitar as he enjoyed the peaceful quiet.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 30th 2011, 11:06 pm

Scorpius had been walking along the grounds, looking for a place that was quiet where he could sketch. It seemed that a lot of people were outside and he let out a small huff when he realized that there weren't many places he could find solitude. Moving closer to the lake, he froze when he spotted Al Potter sitting on the rocks and he was instantly filled with guilt as he thought about the last encounter they had. He really hadn't been able to get past the fact that what he had said had clearly bothered Al immensely. Slightly begrudgingly, but wanting to relieve some of the guilt, he walked closer to Al and bit his lip for a moment. "I wanted to apologize," he said suddenly, the statement announcing his presence. "For potions...what I said to you. I'm sorry," he mumbled.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter September 30th 2011, 11:25 pm

Hearing Scorpius' voice immediately brought Al from his thoughts as he turned his head to look up at the blonde. His expression was contemplative as he processed Scorpius' apology. Considering the way he had treated Scorpius for the past five years, Al had no idea why Scorpius would be apologizing to him. "Why are you apologizing?" he asked, his voice coming off as sounding rather tired rather than full of its usual annoyance. Melanie hadn't been in class, so he doubted she had put Scorpius up to this, and other than that Al really had no idea why Scorpius had approached him in the first place.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy September 30th 2011, 11:37 pm

Scorpius frowned from Al's question and felt as though the Slytherin was bored with his presence. He honestly wasn't surprised though, for Al was usually bored or annoyed with him. "Why?" he repeated. "Well, because I said something mean that obviously irked you," he said, slightly confused by the question and not realizing what Al had really meant by 'why'. "I mean, sure... at the time I may have been looking to upset you a bit, but then I realized the implications of what I said and I felt... bad," he admitted in a soft voice. He worried his bottom lip for a moment between his teeth as he wondered whether Al was going to laugh or sneer or mock him or something for even bothering to apologize.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 1st 2011, 12:16 am

Al furrowed his brow as he rested his hands on top of his guitar, never taking his eyes off of Scorpius as he remained seated on top of his rock. How Scorpius was being this nice after the way Al had always treated him, Al had absolutely no idea. The weirdest thing was that Scorpius' apology actually sounded truly and genuinely sincere, which Al didn't seem to understand at all. "Yeah, I knew that much, but why are apologizing for it now? When have I ever apologized to you?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 1st 2011, 12:48 am

Scorpius shrugged his shoulders, knowing that Al had never apologized to him before. It just had to do with who they were though and, even after Al's many cruel taunts, he never once expected or even really wanted an apology. "I felt guilty," he answered honestly. "I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of mean comments and it hurts. I never wanted myself to become the person that was on the other end. You...you irritate me and though I snapped, I hadn't meant to hurt you." Scorpius quickly became aware that he was having a conversation with so much vulnerability and, figuring that he had done what he had come to do, decided to stop bothering Al with his presence. "So yeah, I'm sorry. I'll just go and let you go back to playing," he said, turning as he thought of where he could go on the grounds that wasn't occupied.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 2nd 2011, 10:42 pm

[Sorry for the wait. Inner!Al took a while to get this all thought out. <_<]

Al didn't understand this at all. After all the times he had insulted Scorpius and chipped away at his self esteem, Scorpius still managed to feel guilty about making one little comment. Sure, the comment had upset Al, but he certainly hadn't been expecting any sort of apology afterwards. The fact that Scorpius hadn't meant to hurt Al threw him off a bit, but before he could even finish processing everything that just happened, Scorpius was turning away to walk off. Al bit his lip as he glanced down at his guitar, sighing in frustration as he rolled his eyes and refused to look over at the blonde as he finally opened his mouth to apologize. "I'm sorry too," he mumbled quietly. "For everything-- Not for the thing I did in the shower. That was fucking hilarious, but for everything else...I'm sorry."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 2nd 2011, 11:04 pm

[Biremes. I'm sure you've been busy with homework and whatnot since I know you had a lot. I've been reading fanfics to fill the void]

Scorpius froze when he heard Al speak and didn’t turn around as the Slytherin spoke. Never had he ever expected some sort of apology to come from Al and he couldn’t help but to doubt it. Six years of the same daily taunts and teasing were enough to build up his reluctance in believing the apology. He turned around, holding his sketchbook to his chest as he crossed his arms over it. “You don’t need to even the playing field or anything and apologize. It’s fine, I’m used to everything you do by now. Hell, you wouldn’t be Al if you didn’t constantly bother and irritate me,” he said. “Just because I apologized doesn’t mean I’m expecting anything out of you,” he said with a small shrug.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 3rd 2011, 10:21 pm

Al narrowed his green eyes, glaring up at the Malfoy from his seat on the rock. Only Scorpius could make him want to smack him right after apologizing. "Why would I ever feel like I need to 'even the playing field?' I'm apologizing because I feel like I should, not because of whatever the hell you just said before. I'm a lot more than the bully you think I am, Malfoy. I'm not expecting anything of you, and I didn't intend on you expecting anything out of me, so don't think I'm doing this to you as a favor, got that?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 3rd 2011, 11:06 pm

Scorpius should have realized that any possible niceness between the two of them wasn't going to last at all. "Fine," Scorpius said shortly in reply. "If that's the case then, if it was because you really felt apologetic, then thanks. And trust me, I never expect any favours from you," he said, rolling his eyes. "See you in class tomorrow," he said, turning to find some place far away from Al.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 3rd 2011, 11:18 pm

This was why Al didn't bother being nice to people like Scorpius. They were never grateful, and it annoyed the fuck out of him. As soon as Scorpius turned his back, Al lazily pulled his wand out of his robes and waved it in Scorpius' direction, sending him falling into the lake as Al hopped up with his guitar and walked over to the ledge. "See you in class," he echoed with a wink, smirking as he put away his wand and made his way up to the castle, far away from Scorpius.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 5th 2011, 12:49 am

UGH SORRY. I got mad distracted yesterday =/
And thank you for giving Scorpius a reason to be really mad at Al.

Heading off, Scorpius soon felt himself flying in the air and with a loud splash landed in the lake. He hadn't been expecting it at all and came up gasping for air, for the lake was quite cold. He glared at Al's retreating form, then with a sad sigh headed towards the bank, managing to still clutch his sketchbook under his arm. Once he was on the grass, he looked down at his sketch book and dug his teeth into his bottom lip as he told himself not to cry. The book was drenched, the pages sticking to each other and Scorpius knew that there was no way to save any of the work. Frustrated, Scorp pushed himself to his feet and took the book into his arms again and then headed to the castle to dry off.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 5th 2011, 1:00 am

OH MY GOD I DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD THE SKETCHBOOK I FEEL SO BAD NOW
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 5th 2011, 1:01 am

ASYOUSHOULD.
What's done is done. Scorpius isn't crying or anything in my head <.<
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter October 5th 2011, 1:04 am

;__;
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 5th 2011, 1:08 am

NOW MY BB HAS TO GO TO HOGSMEADE BY HIMSELF TO BUY A NEW ONE.

unless his new friend shows up and wants to go with him~
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 3rd 2011, 4:08 am

Ange is here sitting by the lake with a half a bottle of firebeer left, two or three bottles laying around her. She felt sick about her fight with Dean and about kissing Ron and she didn't know what to do. Her makeup was running down her face and her feet dipping in the lake.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 3rd 2011, 4:11 am

Dean stumbles away from the party and that really nice group of Slytherins. Maybe they weren't so bad after all. He's lost track of how much he's drank and he's also seemed to have lost most of his clothing. His socks and boxers managed to survive though. He saw Angela sitting alone and then remembered their fight. He sighed and stumbled over, plopping down next to her and pulling her into his arms. "I'm s-sorry Angypie."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 3rd 2011, 4:16 am

She jumped a little in surprise when Dean pulled her to him. She buried her face in his shoulder, throwing her arms around his neck. "Wh-what happened back there Dean? I d-don't know why I d-did that! What's wrong with m-me?" she mumbled into his shoulder.

Last edited by Angela Braddock on December 3rd 2011, 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 3rd 2011, 4:20 am

Dean rested his head on top of Ange's and stroked her hair. He gave a little hiccup before he spoke. "I d-don't know. And there's nothing wrong with you. I'm sorry I yelled at you." He squeezed her a little tighter and hiccuped again. "And I'm sorry I'm such a flirt when I drink. If-if you know, that's why you were upset." He was still pretty confused about his feelings for his best friend, but there was definitely something there.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock December 3rd 2011, 4:27 am

"There is though...I d-don't know wh-what's going on in my h-head." she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes, probably screwing up her makeup even more. "I-I'm sorry I yelled at you too. I just didn't...like that some-some Slytherin chick was a-all over you." she sniffled a little
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas December 3rd 2011, 4:32 am

Dean pulled away and wiped away the tears and makeup and Ange's face. "It's okay. I don't know what's going on in my head either. And don't worry. She really meant nothing to me, and I did not expect her to do that. No Slytherin will ever match up to my Gryffindor girl." He attempted a smile and gave her a playful shove.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next