Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

+18
Adrian Black - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angel - Inactive
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
Remus Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Katie Bell
Nikki Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
22 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 8:38 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:[*is gagging on the cuteness*

okay I'm actually off to sleep now!]

[Dee, we did it! We wanted you to gag on our cuteness. XD And yeah, some snogging is okay. Just not "I'm practically eating your face" snogging.]

When he thought about Dee, Fred didn't see what was so bad about Slytherins. Even as Voldemort's daughter, she was sweet and funny, not to mention beautiful. He smiled contentedly, oblivious to the party seemingly winding down. [Except for crazy Dean running around all happy-like.]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball - Page 40 Empty Re: The Official Sadie Hawkins St. Patrick's Day Ball

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 8:44 am

[*high fives Fred*]

She sees their fingers intertwined, and smiles like a loon on loon tablets. [I had to use it Katie.] The two of them reminded her of Romeo and Juliet, with the forbidden love. A blood traitor with the Dark Lord's daughter? Impossible. But she was willing to take the risk.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 8:58 am

Dean notices no one is dancing. He starts slowly revolving, by himself, his arms straight out singing.."WEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEEENNDSSSS" complete with air guitar when necessary.." AAANDD WEEEEE'LL KEEEP ON FIIIIIIGHTING TIL THE END!!!!!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:04 am

Fred looked at Dee's pretty face and tumbled head over heels in to her eyes, completely ignoring Dean's one man show on the dance floor. He leaned forward and gently pressed his lips to hers then pulled back a tad to gage her reaction.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:05 am

Dee was completely ecstatic, and also ignored Dean. She kissed back, softly at first.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:09 am

[awww Smile]

Dean twirls around and sees Dee and Fred kissing. He quiets down and silently waits for them to finish...he's in another hugging mood....
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:12 am

[Haha. Dean, I love you. And your potion. XD]

He took her reaction to be good and leaned into the kiss a bit, still holding back. He really didn't want to mess things up. Their whole relationship was built on thin ice as it was.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:15 am

Dee noticed Fred seemed tense and pulled back. "Something wrong?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:17 am

"Nothing," he said and shook his head. "I- I just don't want to mess things up," he finished. Dobby's sock, there he went again. Last time he said that the two of them hadn't talked for days. But maybe. Maybe she could see that he really did like her now. At least he hoped...

[Btw, Dean can probably interrupt with a hug request sometime soon.]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:19 am

"You weren't messing anything up." She pulled him closer then, and kissed his cheek.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:20 am

"Thanks Merlin," he whispered and laid his cheek against the side of her head affectionately.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 9:21 am

[oh..he doesn't request....]

Dean skipped over to Fred and Dee smiling. "Aww you guys are CUUUUUTE!! " He suddenly hug tackles Fred, gets up and hugs Dee tightly. "Isn't this ball the GREATEST!!!!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:25 am

[Oh wow. I'm trying really hard not to laugh too loudly right now. Hahaha.]

Fred jumped as Dean grabbed him into a hug. "Moment ruined," he muttered.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:26 am

Dee falls to the floor before she can kiss Fred again. "Ow...Dean. Yeah, it's great."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 14th 2010, 9:29 am

[Maybe we should take Dean up to the hallway in front of the Gryffindor common room or something? Dean, thoughts?]

"Watch it Dean!" Fred jumped off the chair to help Dee up.

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 14th 2010, 9:31 am

Dee takes Fred's hand and hauls herself up. "It's fine, really."

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=323

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=847
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40