Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:47 am

[I HAVE FEELINGS. What the shit! And Olliepop does too! Ya'll are weird.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:48 am

[Tam, you're weird. I know boys with feelings. And Connor helps prove this point of their existence by being lovely.
Just finished the Hangover. Brilliance, and know I know what you people are quoting.
Also just listened to Breakeven, and I've heard this before just never realized what song it actually was. Which is exciting because now I know what to buy. Very Happy]

"Seems like you're the only one able to actually make me cry. You should feel accomplished," she joked. She sat up and wiped her eyes. "Draco, what would I do without you? I feel like nothing when you're not here. I don't know if we should try this whole together thing, or whatever the hell it was we were attempting, again. At least not yet. I just want you back as my friend, Draco. Like the good days, you know?" She turned and leaned against the wall beside him, but left space between the two of them. There were still limits. She couldn't let herself give in so easily, not after all this mess. She'd be wary; he couldn't win her back so easily. But tonight, at least, she was relieved. Pansy had him Draco and the world almost felt right.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:48 am

[then obviously you two are mutants... the best kind but still.... how many guys do you know who would do something like this?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:49 am

[Pansy you lucky bitch..... I know guys with feelings... but they're all dicks about it.... ALWAYS... without fail]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 28th 2010, 8:50 am

[I agree with Remus who agrees with Tam. And if they do have feelings, they never tell you. Guess we just know the idiots and jerks? >_>]

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:54 am

[Aw, sorry girls haha. There's hope, I promise. I know a few grand examples.
I'm probably passing out somewhat soon. I'm turning my laptop off now, but I'll get on my ipod in bed, so I can still post. Wink]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 8:54 am

[Very few. Because, even I'm not sure if I would do it for just anybody. It has to be somebody you really care about. Most guys don't like showing their feelings either....]

"I can't say it's something I'm proud of!" Draco laughed, leaning his head back against the wall. It felt more familiar to have her sitting beside him rather than across the room. He knew, even before she said it, that they wouldn't get back together that night. He wouldn't have allowed it, even if she had offered. They both needed time - he needed to prove to her that he was trustworthy before he could be accepted, he knew that. And I'll do everything I can.... He turned to smile at her, "You'd probably be excruciatingly normal. I'd have to kill myself if we weren't friends. The Astronomy Tower's not far, y'know!" It felt good knowing that they could be friends again and not having to awkwardly dart past one another in the hallways or avoid the common room in case the other was there, "Your wish is my command, Parkinson. Friends it is!"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 28th 2010, 8:56 am

[*doesn't want to admit that she feels rather lucky knowing that her boyfriend is actually a guy would do something like this*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:56 am

[actually I realized through all this bitching that I'm a complete hypocrite because I never share my feelings.... but yeah...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 8:57 am

[Damn you Remus.......... *hates the fact that the one guy she knows would do this has had the same girlfriend for 4 years and wants to propose*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 28th 2010, 8:58 am

[*runs off cackling* I'm sorry Tamsypie! *hugs*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:00 am

[*growls*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 9:01 am

[Don't worry, Tam. He won't be cackling once he sees the Owl Post.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:02 am

Pansy mocked panic. "You are so not allowed to go to the Astronomy Tower." She even almost laughed, though it came out as some kind of jagged sigh and she looked away quickly, brushing her hair quickly behind her ear. "You've no idea how happy that makes me. More than I care to admit, to be perfectly honest." She turned back to him, losing herself in his eyes. It was going to be okay. It really was going to end up alright in the end. She had her best friend back, and she wouldn't be letting anyone screw this up for her. She promised herself that the first person to come close to doing something like that would be beyond sorry, and though maybe it wasn't the proper moment to be plotting such things she hoped would never happen, she had terribly wonderful ideas running through her head. She managed a smile, whether it was at her plots or at Draco, she couldn't be sure.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:04 am

[Thanks Draco

THE REAL PANSY IS BACK!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Does this mean that we won't have to deal with you two moping as much now?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 9:06 am

"But, what if I need to study at the Astronomy Tower? What if my sudden interest peaks?" Draco gasped, and a hand flew to his chest in fake worry, "I would be unable to fulfill my lifelong dream! Professor Trelawney would hate you for doing that to me. Oh, wait. She's full of shit, nevermind..." He glanced over at her and laughed. It felt better having her around. He didn't worry about what he said, or what he shared. She was the only person he ever fully opened up to and he was glad to have her back in his life, "I'm sure I feel the same way about having you in my life, you know. Hard to explain - but still there and not wanting to admit it!" He waved his hand dramatically in the air and slowly proclaimed, "Oh! But I did, and thus, I deserve an award. An award for finally sharing my feelings with the person I care about!"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:10 am

"Oh, great Seer, I think you shall survive. Unless of course you see the Grim. Then you're just shit outta luck." Pansy laughed, real this time, and it was a wonderful feeling. "Mmm, so you did. An award, huh? You so sure? What exactly kind of award are we talking?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:10 am

[Award or Reward?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 9:11 am

[Award. Because I like trophies.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 9:14 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:"Oh, great Seer, I think you shall survive. Unless of course you see the Grim. Then you're just shit outta luck." Pansy laughed, real this time, and it was a wonderful feeling. "Mmm, so you did. An award, huh? You so sure? What exactly kind of award are we talking?"

"I don't know. I received a lot at the AWF Awards, but those don't truly last long. It's the experiences that count, you know, not the trophies..." Draco smiled over at her, "One time I thought I saw the Grim in my orange juice. I almost flipped a bitch, until I realized if I did see the Grim I better spend my day as awesome as possible. Funny thing is - I ended up not dying. Take that, Professor T! Those month-long detentions really got me though, bloody hell...." He chuckled.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:18 am

[Draco, I just read the owl post.... you kill me...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 9:19 am

[THANKS! I was waiting for someone to read that.]
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 28th 2010, 9:19 am

[If my replies are getting shorter, it's cause I'm on my iPod and too lazy to type long things, haha.]

"Maybe all these awards are going to your head, got you thinking you deserve even more." Pansy shook her head playfully at him. "Funny how that works, the Grim not killing you after all." She laughed, "Those detentions, Merlin. That woman is beyond not right in the head. I still don't know how I managed to get out of them."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 28th 2010, 9:19 am

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle wrote:[Draco, I just read the owl post.... you kill me...]

[Most definitely did not laugh. Nope. Not at all. *twitch*]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco March 28th 2010, 9:22 am

"I never showed interest in the subject of Divination. I always screwed up in class and hardly paid attention to the mumbo-jumbo," Draco grinned, "She just felt like I didn't respect the wonderful art of Divination. She acted as if it took skill to predict things that were vague," He picked at the loose thread in his jeans again, thinking about the past made him get lost in all the memories, "If we had a teacher who wasn't a nutter, maybe we'd find out who was actually a real Seer. Know what I mean?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next