Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jello Room

+5
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Jello Room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Jello Room

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:36 am

Sirius blinks confusedly. "... You weren't serious about letting me be your dog?" he asked, looking utterly heartbroken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 5:40 am

"Well, of course we're serious, Sirius." Haha, silly puns. Remus sat up, pulling Sirius into a hug. "Maybe I didn't say that right; I just figured you'd probably want to travel a bit too. You're going to visit Viktor right?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 5:50 am

"Oh. Right. Yeah, of course I will! Him and Fabian," he said with a grin. "Wherever those two end up. I have a feeling they'll be seeing a lot of each other this summer. I'm happy for him," he said with a smile, thinking about his BFF and his future boyfriend. "It's hard, seeing him the way he is right now, but I know he'll be alright soon. I was so mad before, Remus. I was hanging with Viktor, and we saw Regulus and Lucius. Together," he said with disgust. "Already. It's not even been a week."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 5:59 am

Remus hasn't seen Fabian in ages, this is sad. "Regulus and Lucius, huh?" Remus shook his head while rubbing Sirius' back comfortingly, because one, he's still hugging Sirius and it'd probably be sort of awkward if they just sat there like that, and two, Remus does things like that and it seems like a proper thing to do for the situation. "I've only hung around Lucius once, but, after what Viktor told me, I don't plan on doing so again. I feel bad for Viktor; he's had to put up with a lot and he doesn't deserve it. I keep telling him he deserves to be happy."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 6:20 am

I HAVE TO GO!
LOVE YOU LOTS!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 6:21 am

BYE SORRY ILY

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 3:24 am

"Well, he will be happy, with Fabian, when they're both ready to take that step. I know they'll be happy together," he said with a smile. "Also, if Fabian's a fashion designer, he'll have female models too, you realize. I so get dibs," Sirius said with a wink. "Oh come on, don't give me that look! I'm not the married man, remember!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 22nd 2010, 3:26 am

Remus laughs and totally messes up Sirius' hair, because he can so do that. Yep yep. Take THAT. Moo ha ha ha.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 3:28 am

OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST MOO HA HA ME. MOO HA HA HA YOURSELF, SIRIUS IS SO GETTING BACK AT YOU BY DOING THIS!

Sirius jumps up, grabs a wad of jello off the ceiling, and pegs at Remus. "DO NOT BE MESSING WITH THE HAIR OF AGENT SEXY MANBEAST, FOO."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 22nd 2010, 3:32 am

YES. YES I DID MOO HA HA YOU. MOO HA HA HA!!!! REMUS ISN'T GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

Remus jumps up after Sirius, wiping jello off his face. "PFFT! I'LL MESS WITH YOUR HAIR ALL I WANT. WHAT SAY YOU TO THAT?" He grabs a huge glob of jello and tosses it where it lands perfectly in Sirius' already messed up hair.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 22nd 2010, 3:37 am

OHHH HO HO HO HO! YOU ARE PLAYING DIRTY.
WELL, YOU CAN MOO HA HA HA, BUT I SHALL BWA HA HA YOU!

Sirius goes "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and tackles Remus to the ground... after grabbing some jello, of course, which he mushes into Remus' pretty face and it gets all up your nose. HA. EAT THAT.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 22nd 2010, 3:50 am

EWWWWWWWWWWW JELLO UP THE NOSE? THAT'S ICKY!

Remus lets out a shout as he's tackled to the ground but it's muffled by jello. He snorts the jello out of his nose and shoves Sirius off of him, grabbing more jello and stuffing it down Sirius' shirt
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5