Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jello Room

+5
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Remus Lupin
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Jello Room - Page 4 Empty Re: The Jello Room

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:29 pm

Sirius drags Remus into a random room he has never seen before. "HEY LOOK MOONY IT'S JELLO! WHOOOOOOOOA, IT'S EVERYWHERE! What IS this place?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:34 pm

SORRY G2G

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 9:42 pm

Remus doesn't remember this room...cause all the times he's been in it he's been drunk. "I have no idea, Padfoot. It really is every where, isn't?" He pokes at some of the jello with his shoe, slightly relieved that it doesn't seem like they can get into too much trouble in a room full of jello.

SORRY, INTERNET WENT OFF.
TALK TO YOU LATER! <3
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:46 pm

"... I bet it's DELICIOUS! Remus, do you know what we could DO with this much jello?! Imagine the pranks-- oh my Merlin, Remus. We still have the feathers. We haven't pranked Viktor yet. And I've gotta talk to Dee about that duck bill transfiguration she did that one time. We really need to do that, you know," he said with a wicked smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:46 pm

I'll be on and off all day!

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 9:51 pm

If drunk Remus recalls correctly, the last time he was in here was with a drunk Pansy and they both got lead poisoning from eating the jello. Oh well. That was them being drunk.
"How could I forget the feathers, Sirius? They were from our pillows remember?" Remus sighs dramatically. "We really should get on with that prank, Viktor'll be a good sport about it." He really does not want to think about what Viktor may do to them in revenge though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:52 pm

"Oh, of course he will, he'll get over it-- after we get pictures," he said with a smirky smirk. "And yes. Our pillows. BUT THAT WAS SO YOUR FAULT!" he accused with a wide grin and a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 17th 2010, 9:57 pm

"Ah, pictures, yes." Remus grinned. "And I believe it was your fault at first, then I accidentally helped it along. No matter, we've got more pillows now." He nods as he stops poking at the jello with his foot. It was kind of creepy how he could poke just that small amount of jello and almost all the rest of it moved as well.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:02 am

"This place is SO DAMN TRIPPY! I mean, it's not even like, gillyweed trippy. This is like muggle acid tripping kind of trippy. Whoooaa," he said, falling backwards onto his arse as he leaned too far back to look at the jello filled ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 12:05 am

Remus facepalms and shakes his head. "Are you alright?" The brief thought that he could still be back in the library, sleeping, crosses his mind as he holds his hand out to help Sirius back up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:42 am

"I'm fine! No way, I'm not getting up, this looks way cool!" he said with a grin, yanking Remus' arm downwards so he falls on top of him. "Oww, you got your elbow in my ribs! But look! So prettttyy," he said dreamily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 12:54 am

Remus can feel his elbow digging into Sirius' ribs and can not see how that'd be comfortable. He moves his arm and pushes himself off Sirius so he can sit on the floor next to his friend. "You're ridiculous. Are you alright? I wouldn't have elbowed you if you'd just asked me to sit down instead of tugging on me." He hears the dreamy tone to Sirius' voice and wonders how exactly this room is messing with his friend's head. Waving a hand in front of Sirius' face, Remus sighs, "I think the jello's messing with you. This is really weird."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 18th 2010, 12:55 am

Inner!Hermione is getting a little concerned....
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 3:37 am

Sirius blinks. "Remus, we're in a room filled to the top with purple jello. Yes, this is seriously weird. And yes I am perfectly alright, and honestly why would I ask you to sit down when I can make you fall on your arse and laugh at you? Really now," he said with a grin. "Speaking of the quacky prank, I've got Viktor's awesome duck slippers in my dorm still, they quack and all. He wants me to give them back. I say we give them back during our fun," he said with a wink. "That way, when he runs around flailing, he'll quack! It's genius, I know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 3:50 am

"Viktor has duck slippers? They quack?" Remus has not yet seen these awesome slippers. "That sounds AWESOME." He pokes at the purple jello in front of them then looks up towards the ceiling - it looked like a lot of the ceiling paint was missing up there, like someone, or someones, had been eating it. Hehe. He fell back on his back and lay there, looking up at the ceiling. "So how exactly are we going to go about doing this prank on Viktor?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 3:57 am

"... Plan an attack? Siege! Get a fan, I'll douse him in glue, and one of us will transfigure his face, when I get the spell from Dee! And then we hit him with the Impediment jinx or curse or whatever it's called, and get him in the shoes... then run like hell. YEAH, THAT!" Sirius is way excited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 4:07 am

Remus turns his head to look over at Sirius, laughing. "Alright, sounds like a great general idea. We're definitely using the Impediment jinx before we run, cause I wouldn't want to get caught by an angry duck. Especially after we transfigure his face and he has that duck bill he can get us with." He's glad he's a fast runner, not that he's too freaked out about getting caught by an angry duck-Viktor cause Remus may look scrawny but he's rather strong.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:11 am

"... We're going to be chased through the school by an angry duck in duck slippers. This might be the most epic night of our lives, you know," he said with a wide grin, high fiving Remus. "Though you should know, if a sacrifice must be made, I would never throw you to the duck in hopes of saving myself. I would most certainly throw a first year or five at him instead."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 4:17 am

"This'll be something to tell Kiora when she gets older." Remus laughed, high fiving Sirius back. The Prefect side of him just can't justify though the sacrifice of a first year or more just so they themselves can be saved. "I appreciate that you would rather sacrifice someone we don't know rather than let me perish at the hands, er, wings, of an angry duck in duck slippers, but it seems a bit cruel. The poor first years wouldn't see it coming, so maybe we can shove a suit of armor in his way instead? May slow him down a bit."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:19 am

"Are you kidding? The armor would come after me for revenge, at least I can punt a first year! Besides, the first years are easier to throw," he said, debating the pros and cons in his head. "Absolutely, though. I love Kiora, so much, Remus. She's so amazing."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 4:41 am

"Hmm, that's true. The armor around here probably wouldn't take well to being sacrificed." He sighed. "Well, if you absolutely HAVE to sacrifice someone, and you can't bring yourself to use me, then don't let me see you punting the first years. That won't sit well on my conscience, you know that." He rolled over to lay on his stomach, which ended up being more comfortable than laying on his back. "Kiora's definitely amazing." he smiled, poking at the wood floor, "I kind of see her as a miracle. I haven't told you that, but it's true. She's definitely a miracle for me."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:44 am

"I know she is. You wouldn't be happy the way you are, not without her. She's been good for you, Remus," he said with a smile, ruffling his hair. "She's a miracle to all of us. A miracle to me in that she looks better than I do in leather, and she isn't a baby who sees me and bursts into tears. I tend to have that effect on children. Not that I mind, I hate them as much as they hate me, but Kiora... she's different, obviously," he said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 4:51 am

"I'd be happy...but, yes, I'm definitely more happy with her around. I never really thought that I'd get to even have a child." Remus shrugs and smiles. "No wonder kids cry when they see you, they know you're the guy who shouts and runs around like a nutter half the time. You're scary." he jokes, "Nah, not really. Kiora loves you, Sirius. She really does."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:55 am

"Nutter? I'm not a nutter. Well, I mean, I have nuts, but I'm not nuts, you know? Like I'm Sirius, but I'm not ever serious, seriously," he said, trying not to be confusing. "I know she does, I see it in her smile. There's something wonderful about being so loved by something so innocent," he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 18th 2010, 5:31 am

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. MOM DECIDED IT'D BE A MARVELOUS TIME TO SUDDENLY GROOM THE DOG AND GIVE HER A BIT OF A HAIR CUT. WHICH I USUALLY HAVE TO HELP WITH. *headdesk*

"You're confusing." Remus laughs then turns his head to smile up at Sirius. "You're a great guy though, you know that? And you better come visit us a lot after school, like everyday, well, maybe not every day, but a LOT, because the thought of not seeing you for long periods of time is not pleasant."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next