Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

+5
Claire McCann
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 5 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 4:46 am

"Hmm, that's an excellent point," he said, a grin on his face as he felt her tongue touch his neck. "Though, if you did walk around naked all the time, then I'd get used to seeing your body like that. You'd have to work a bit harder to turn me on. Who's to say you're really capable of that?" he said teasingly. He glanced back at the radar then at the map. "Should be landing very shortly." He pushed a few buttons, preparing them for landing. Sure that everything was in order, he walked back to the main area, picking up his clothes and putting them on. He knew she must be horribly disappointed that he'd have to cover his sexy arse up now. "Might as well get some clothes on and sit down," he said. "Don't think you want to give Rumbleroar a show and get that lion all worked up."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 5 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 5:15 am

Pansy turned away from the controls as he started picking up his clothes. "You really think you'd get bored of this?" She asked him, dropping the blanket off her shoulders and strutting over toward him. Yeah, strutting. It feels appropriate right now. She scooped up her clothes from the floor or wherever they happened to be floating, the track pants in two pieces. "Hm. Unfortunate." She sneered at them and tossed them aside. "Well, like you said, I can't very well go naked, now can I?" She looked around, trying to decide what to do, wishing he hadn't ripped the pants apart like that. "Oh!" She hurried over to the cupboard she'd explored before, digging around inside it. "I'll just wear your dress." She finally located it, and held it out, looking at him very seriously. "Unless you wanted to."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 5:22 am

She was right. Not even ten minutes after shagging and just one more look at her body and he could go for more. What a horny git. "As much as I'd like to see you go around naked, a happy Rumbleroar ruins that for me." He pulled on his space suit that Viktor made for him, then glanced at the dress she pulled out. "Go ahead," he said looking at the thing. "No way in hell am I going to wear that. Only way you would see me in that is if I were massively drunk or consumed epic amounts of gillyweed. As much as I'm sure you are disappointed by this fact, that dress...is not mine," he said shaking his head. "I know, you must be severely disappointed because I have ruined some good potential blackmail opportunities."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 5:32 am

"What a shame." She had lifted up the dress to look it over, realizing after all that it was definitely not his size anyway. She noticed him putting on his spacesuit. "Oh, I suppose I could wear that too." She tossed the short little lacey dress to the side, quite disappointed that she couldn't tease Scorp about it because Cissy said Draco had a dress phase and she just figured it might be a Malfoy thing. She had forgotten just how snug of a fit her space suit was, but she slipped into it nonetheless, tugging up the zipper and leaning over to fix one of the legs that had gotten a little twisted. Once dressed, she pushed off the ground and floated over to the control panel again, looking at the map and the readout that was preparing the ship for landing. "Um. Scorp? You sure this is all right?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 5:50 am

"Oh, that spacesuit is always a good option on you," he grinned. He watched as he put on her clothes then floated over to the control panel. Rolling his eyes he replied, "What, don't trust me? I'm pretty sure that we are going to be just fine. Now, why don't you come on over and buckle up, alright?" he asked. He floated over to her, then pulled her arm gently to lead her back to the seats. "We should be landing very shortly," he said, buckling her straps for her, his hands grazing her breasts as he did so. "Oh...oops," he said half-heartedly with a wide smirk. He then sat in the seat next to her and buckled up. "Brace yourself," he said, holding on tight.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 5:56 am

Pansy smirked back at him, sure that his sneaky fingers had not touched her on accident. She gripped at her seat and tried to prepare for the impact of landing, but it still jarred her when they finally did hit. When it finally settled and all seemed still, she glanced over at Scorpius. "So, do we head on out, then? Find Rumbleroar and tell him we're here for school?" She wasn't sure how this whole 'transferring to Pigfarts' thing worked. She undid her buckles and stood in front of Scorp to return the favor, undoing his buckles and accidentally brushing her hand along his shaft (because Nev likes that word) when she undid his lap buckle. "Hm. Oops."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 6:06 am

HAHAHAHAHA. I THINK I JUST DIED AND HOPE THAT NEV SEES THAT.

Scorpius was glad that the managed to land without a hitch. "Yeah, that was the plan that I had in mind," he replied with a shrug. "I mean...I did send a letter ahead that I was coming, though for obvious reasons I didn't mention I was bringing along a sexy woman." His eyes glanced down as she grazed his SHAFT and he looked back up at her and shot her a mock glare. "Yeah, oops," he said shaking his head and trying to clear his thoughts. Poor bloke. He stood up, dug through his cabinet for his bag and then grabbed their helmets. "Need to put these back on," he said handing Pansy hers. "Not quite sure what the atmosphere is like out there." He put his helmet on, waited for her to put on hers, then opened the door to the spaceship.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 6:24 am

Of course she'll see it, she pisses herself like an overexcited Jack Russell every time there's a new post from us. XD

"Wow. I've gone from slut puppy to sexy woman? But that's true, very true. Maybe they'll give you special privileges for bringing me along." She winked at him ridiculously and rolled her eyes, grabbing her helmet. She slipped it on and made sure it was sealed and such, because she didn't really want to die by walking out onto a foreign planet. She followed him to the door and stood just behind him for a moment before walking up to stand beside him. She slipped a hand around his arm. "Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here we come?" She asked him, smiling up at him and trying not to laugh. She turned to look out the door at Mars... but this didn't seem right. Everything was mustardy colored or weird green, even the air was a bit odd looking. There were odd white and gold swirling clouds overhead and everything was just very very yellow. She narrowed her eyes, wondering what the devil is going on here. Also you probably just read that in Joe Moses's Snape voice.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 6:41 am

I totally did just read that with Joe Moses' voice. Completely.

"Special privileges would be real nice," he replied through his helmet. "Oh! Maybe they'll give me a bigger bed so the two of us can share! What do you think, share a bed? Think you'll be able to control yourself? I only sleep in my boxers," he said with a grin. His arm comfortable wraps around hers. "Pigfarts, pigfarts, yum yum yum," he finished. He led her out of the door, pausing slightly at what he saw. Well...the planet definitely wasn't red. Not red at all. "Maybe...maybe it's the weather," he said, searching for a possibly reason that it looked like they really weren't on Mars. "There's a building over that way. Why don't we just go and take a quick look into it, alright?" he suggested as they left the spaceship.

[I'm going to bed now, because I'm freaking exhausted. I'll be on like...most of tomorrow after 10:30 am. NOOOO CLASSES, WOOT WOOT]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 6:52 am

"Oh, I could probably share." She smiled at him and followed him out of the spaceship. "Maybe it's a storm or something?" She wanted to trust that he had actually been able to get them to Mars without a problem, but this definitely didn't look like Mars. Mars was not yellow and stormy. She stayed quiet about it for the moment though and followed him over to the building. She shoved open the huge iron door and pulled him behind her as she went inside, taking a quick look around, wand in hand. Something made her nervous about this place. Her eyes adjusted to the darker light inside, and she saw that it was a huge entryway, much like their own at Hogwarts, except for the fact that there was a raised pedestal at the other end that made it look like some King or Queen's hall rather than a school building. Pansy took a few steps down the hall before she stopped. That was not Rumbleroar. In the throne at the end of the hall sat a giant white rabbit, her ears drooping as she nodded off, sleeping lightly. She stepped closer to Scorpius, whispering to him as she gripped his arm. "Scorp, I don't know about this."

[OK NIGHT. I'mma focus on my all-nighter now. XD I've got class 9:30-10:45, 11:00-12:15, and 1:25-3:15, but I might be on my ipod in there somewhere, maybe, but I'll be home around 4ish. Oh, and I have a meeting tomorrow at 4:15. And then I'm going to get dinner and go to the movies with people after I get out of that. Hm. Ok I lie, I don't know when I'll be on. Randomly and not for good until like 11 tomorrow night. Meh.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 26th 2010, 7:14 am

WTF...IS THIS LIKE ALICE IN WONDERLAND?!?!
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 7:18 am

lol I don't know, a rabbit is the first thing I could think of and this wack throne room just popped into my head. XD MAYBE IT IS. I'VE JUST HAD TOO MUCH SUGAR TODAY.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 26th 2010, 7:22 am

HOLY BALLS. YOU ARE WEIRD... >.>
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 7:23 am

Just go drink some lemonade, Nev.
Or tequila. They're like the same, right?
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 26th 2010, 7:24 am

Screw you....
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 26th 2010, 7:24 am

Nah, Scorp's got that covered.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 26th 2010, 7:26 am

...You know what? I literally was going to say "Screw you....No wait...scorp did that"
But then I was to lazy to write that out.....
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 26th 2010, 6:05 pm

[Oh my god. I love you two. I should be on tonight...though I have no idea whats going on. It's Thurday and my roommates are loud and crazy. Sooooo, yeah. Hopefully I'll be on though. Have fun though!!]

As he followed her into the building, he took out his magical wand as well. The very same wand that he forgot to use the contraceptive charm with. Whoop de do. Something about this place was extremely unsettling. Hell, he half expected to see children running around everywhere with giant cotton candies, all jumping around excitedly to ride Rumbleroar's back. What he didn't expect, was to see a sleeping bunny. Hell, it was a very scary looking sleeping bunny. "Do you think we have to make it through that door behind the bunny?" he asked. "Do you think we have to answer some sort of riddle or fight something in order to get to the cotton candy and Rumbleroar?" he whispered. He knew that it would be no big deal if they did have to fight something. After all, Pansy is a BAMF. He just hoped that no other odd creatures came running out.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 27th 2010, 9:17 pm

[Needed a break, figured I might as well finally reply to you XD]

Pansy gave him the O.o look like he was crazy. "This isn't some crazy muggle video game, Scorp. That bunny up there isn't like, the last boss or something." She glanced at it, feeling quite confident but still absolutely clueless as to what was supposed to happen in here. Was the bunny the headmaster, er, headmistress? She shrugged and started striding off down the center of the room, head high and face blank, radiating a certain dauntlessness, but probably a good amount of stupidity as well. She would not show confusion or concern, because when that bunny woke up, she would see nothing but Pansy Parkinson demanding to see Rumbleroar for their transfer to Pigfarts to be completed. She hissed back over her shoulder for Scorp to keep up as she approached the hare, stopping just in front of it. She thought about clearing her throat to wake it, but that seemed a bit too Dolores Umbridge esque, so instead she tapped her foot a few times in impatience.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 27th 2010, 9:51 pm

[Hahahaha, all good. I'm off and on these next few days, so you just take your time and work hard XD]

Scorpius had remained where he was standing when Pansy started to move forward. Maybe...maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go near this bunny. He jumped lightly when she turned around and told him to keep up. Quietly moving forward, he walked so that he constantly remained a good two steps behind her. After all, she was without a doubt the better fighter of the two. He remained quiet when they stopped and stood right in front of the bunny. "Think we should wake it?" he asked in a whisper. He listened to her tapping foot and thought of how there had to be a better way to wake up the bunny. "He's not going to wake up from your tapping Pansy. I mean...Sir Bunny is the only one around, but what if it get's angry from waking him up from his nap?" During all his supposed "whispering", the bunny then slowly awoke and of course...it wasn't a happy camper.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 28th 2010, 2:31 am

As Scorpius was worriedly whispering, Pansy reached over and smacked him on the arm with the back of her hand. "Shut up." She stared hard at the bunny, watching as it blinked awake and caught sight of them standing in front of it, and it frowned. That is, if rabbits can frown. It was silent, but she could tell it was probably waiting for some explanation. She lifted her chin and spoke up. "We're transfer students looking for Rumbleroar. Could you direct us to him?" She didn't waste time with flattery or titles, as she didn't know who this bunny was and didn't really care. Though a giant hare was slightly out of the normal, okay completely out of the normal, Pansy still wasn't too worried about it as long as she had her wand. Which, she wondered, hopefully worked on Mars. It would have to wouldn't it? What if Mars did something funny to your magic? What if they used giant foam swords instead of wands here and the drumsticks she and Scorpius had were obsolete? She stopped thinking about that, as not being able to do magic was quite a terrifying thought, and she waited as the bunny stared at her boredly before answering. "Rumbleroar? Rumbleroar is not here. You must be lost." Before Pansy could protest, the rabbit held up a giant paw, irritated. "I am Humblewhore, Headmistress of Swinesnorts School of Bitchcraft and Wizardry, which you two have so willingly entered so very unannounced, uninvited, and unwanted." If bunnies snarled, Humblewhore probably would have, with her two giant carrot chomping teeth which Pansy figured probably looked more like daggers than teeth. Though, the rabbit did not snarl, and so Pansy couldn't tell for sure if the rabbit's teeth were as dangerous as she suspected. Ashley's brain is now gone, and I do not know where any of this is coming from. I toned this post down majorly from what I had written. I swear I'm not on drugs.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 28th 2010, 2:36 am

OH. MYGOD.

I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU AND WHATEVER MENTAL STATE YOU ARE IN.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 28th 2010, 3:10 am

Over-worked, under-rested, stressed-out Ashley = delusional things like this.
I LOVE MY LIFE, I SERIOUSLY DO SOMETIMES.
I'M HAPPY RIGHT NOW DESPITE THE LIST OF TWENTY-EIGHT DIFFERENT THINGS I NEED TO COMPLETE THIS WEEKEND.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 28th 2010, 3:43 am

So...just a warning... I won't be posting to this until either late tonight (when I've achieved a similar crazy mental state as you) or until tomorrow. The girls...are starting mad early tonight. Good lord. How long was that walk to VA?
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 28th 2010, 3:52 am

It's cool. I'm drawing and getting even more mentally unstable anywaysssss.
How long? Um. Shorter if you run or steal someone's bike? Everyone'll be drunk tonight since it's the first weekend of school, so they won't miss it for a while, right? Very Happy UMMMMM. *shoves painting stuff out of middle of the floor under my bed and cleans off second desk* COME ON OVER, THERE'S ROOM!! My roommate just made chocolate chip cookies, too.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next