Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

+5
Claire McCann
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 7 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 7:20 am

Scorpius shifted slightly in his seat, his eyes soon moving to look away from hers. "I don't know," he mumbled. "I'm just...I'm confused about stuff," he said with a small shrug as his eyes remained averted from her. Everything that happened at Swinesnorts had confused him to say the least. He had always been sexually attracted to her, but now he was worried that it was becoming more. It couldn't become something more. No. "Just...let's drop it...alright? We can talk about something else," he said, desperately trying to think of something else to talk about. "Err... how about those Chudley Cannons?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 7 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 7:38 am

"Okay..." She laughed when he attempted to change the subject. "Scorp, everyone knows the Cannons suck." She unbuckled her seat belt things finally and sat sideways in her chair, her legs slung over one side as she leaned against the other. "Weasley is the only one who supports them." She shook her head. She stayed quiet a moment, looking at him. Was he nervous or just still disgruntled with her? "You sure you're okay?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 7:47 am

"I know. They were just the first thing that came to mind," he said, shrugging once more. He wasn't quite sure what to say to her, for things were becoming increasingly awkward. Scorpius doesn't do awkward...ever. "It's just..I'm confused about...well...you," he finally replied. His eyes remain trained on his space suit as he toyed with the zipper to a pocket. "That's it, alright? No big deal." He glanced over at where she was sitting and noticed her facing him. No, that was not going to do. Standing up, he moved to the cupboard and began to dig through it, soon extracting the Bertie Bott's beans to distract himself with.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 7:52 am

Pansy got up and followed him to the cupboard, standing behind the open door for a minute while he searched, but blocking his path as she reached to shut the cupboard again and stop him from going back toward his seat. "What do you mean?" She looked up at him, her hand finding the box of jellybeans and pushing it down, away so he wouldn't get distracted by it. "Talk to me." It wasn't so much a command as a request, a question, which wasn't something Pansy usually did. As he didn't answer her right off, she sighed softly. "Please, Scorp? Just talk to me."

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on August 30th 2010, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 8:01 am

Scorpius was slightly surprised when the cupboard door suddenly shut. Looked like she wasn't going to let this go. He sighed as she pushed the beans out of the way, that distraction removed from his presence momentarily. He bit his tongue, trying to prevent what was on his mind from coming out. It was when his eyes met her and she said his name that he found himself unable to prevent himself from speaking any longer. "I'm confused...about how I feel for you," he said hesitantly. "After everything that's happened lately, I...I don't know what to think anymore. What if I'm starting to feel...something. What if I'm one of those unrequited lovers you mention all the time?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 8:09 am

Pansy just looked at him for a moment, not sure what to do. This would make the third time she got close to a guy who fell for her when it was not her intention. The third revelation of unknown love from someone she hadn't considered before. But... this felt a little different. Instead of a sense of dread at the idea, she found that she didn't feel entirely distraught about it. Something, way deep inside, was almost... pleased? Because this is an AU thing and Pansy is totally allowed to feel this way. She almost smiled at him. Almost. "Scorp..." She shook her head at him good-naturedly. "Why would you waste your time loving someone like me?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 8:14 am

"It's not like I planned to feel this way," he replied, attempting to keep his annoyance in his tone about the whole situation on a minimum. "You are probably one of the most infuriating people I know! You're stubborn, hot headed, passionate, brilliant, strong...and unbelievably sexy." He stared at her for a moment, wondering why the fuck he just admitted that because Kendra sure as hell doesn't know why. "I think Space is getting to me," he muttered, moving around her and heading to his seat. He floated over to it before resting down and trying to regain control of his jumbled thoughts.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 8:22 am

Pansy fell completely silent, stunned at his description of her. It sounded so much like what some other handsome blonde had told her once upon a time. She turned and watched him walk away from her, pondering about her own feelings. If he loved her, did she love him? Could she? She looked at the back of his head, thinking, and felt the need to hug him. She didn't know where it came from, just that she wanted to out of nowhere. Normally, she'd have ignored this, but just this once, she gave in to her whims, she floated over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, just hugging him. She pulled back and looked at him, one of her hands coming to rest on his cheek. She pulled away quickly, not sure what was happening exactly. "Same goes for you, you know. You piss me off better than most anyone I know, and yet there's still so much about you that just... captures me completely." She narrowed her eyes at him, studying him. "I don't get it. I don't get you."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 8:37 am

Scorpius was more than surprised when she floated over to him, her arms gently wrapping around his neck. That was entirely unexpected. "I don't understand it," he said softly, a small smile on his face from what she had said. "It's always freaking hot and cold with us. It's as if we thrive off of arguing and then those brief moments in which we get along." He found though, that he had enjoyed both those moments and all those in between. "I'm sorry for confusing you as well. Glad to hear that I'm not in my own boat with this thing," he said, a slight smirk on his face as he noted her expression. "Don't give me that look either!" he said as she somewhat glared at him. His hands moved to pull her body closer to his before wrapping around her lower back as she floated onto his lap. "It's not like I purposely set out to confuse you."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 8:47 am

Pansy let him pull her onto his lap, and she settled there rather comfortably. "It happens." She shrugged. Confusion about feelings seemed to be as much a part of her life as breathing. She was silent for a while, and then spoke up with a thought that had popped into her head. "Let's say, hypothetically, that you love me, and that I love you. Would it even be worth trying? You know how we fight, how we thrive on the aggression and friction it causes. Is it too much? Would it be worth the attempt to work past our fights for something better?" She stared hard at him, genuinely wondering. "All hypothetical, of course. I just like to know where we stand." She added, because she wasn't sure if she loved him yet after all and she shouldn't just go saying things like that to boys like Scorpius. She didn't want her fan club to gain yet another unloved member, she just had some things to ponder on first.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 30th 2010, 9:49 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

SANSYYYYYYYYYYY
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 4:24 pm

"I don't...I don't know," he answered honestly. "Love was a foreign concept until F- she came along. I didn't think I'd ever give it another shot." He found himself unable to say Faye's name. The two had been through so much, yet through all the supposed love, there was always ultimately pain and hurt. He wondered if Pansy was different or if it would be the same. The main difference though, was that they would undoubtedly only have each other for quite some time on Mars. He sat in silence for a moment, his thoughts on her question. "Part of me wants more," he said, finally breaking the silence, "yet part of me is scared. Because of the type of people we are, I don't think we could ever really just get along. There will always be those fights, those moments in which we snap. Then there are those moments in which we move past it make up. That's what makes us us."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 4:49 pm

Pansy sighed sadly and rested a hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. She looked away from his eyes, staring at her fingers instead as he talked about Faye. "It makes no sense for me to love the man who caused me to lose the one I loved most. This is crazy." She looked at him almost pleadingly, as if she wanted him to tell her either it wasn't real, or it was okay, or something. "I swore I'd never feel like this again after him." She gasped very softly, not realizing she'd actually said that out loud until it was too late. Well now that she'd said that, she might as well keep talking. "We'd never be perfect. You're far too stubborn to admit that I'm right all the time." She smirked at him and shook her head. "We'll fight, obviously. We would just have to make sure to put it aside in time and fix things... a lot. We're almost too similar for our own good, Scorp." She smirked at him a little, mirroring the expressions on his own face.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 5:59 pm

Scorpius couldn't help but smile softly at her admission. Whether she had been aware of it or not, through this whole mess his feelings had somehow been slightly reciprocated. She was definitely right about one thing, perhaps something that for once he could admit. "You're right, we are too similar. There will always be that need to one up each other. There will always be that need to prove we are right. Which, usually isn't the case when it comes to you," he said teasingly. "I've been known to be right numerous times." He sat thinking for a moment. This whole thing was crazy. To go from hatred to this? What the hell had happened. "What do we do?" he asked, a hand moving to her jaw which he held up, forcing eye contact between the two of them. "Do we just try and forget these feelings and attraction? Try and move past this? Do we try to actually make this work?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 6:13 pm

This was ridiculous. Just a few weeks ago she'd have loved nothing more than to punch him in the face and laugh as he bled. Sure, she still felt that way from time to time, but that's just how they were. They fought, and they made up. Damn, would they make up. But here she was sitting on his lap, staring him in the eyes discussing if they should let themselves love each other or not. "That's not a real question. Not exactly. You can't just ignore something like this. You can't tell me you'll be able to forget it and just move on, could you?" She looked at him, and realized she couldn't. She'd been doing her best to pretend that she didn't care for him, but even after all the mess they'd been through, there was something there. And when he'd fought the crowd off her and they escaped together? The way he'd looked at her just moments ago and the way he was looking at her now? She had sworn off loving anyone after what happened with Draco, but apparently she'd found an exception. Pansy shrugged and met his eyes. "What's the worst that could happen?" She smiled at him. Why not? Why not give it a shot? This could be worth something in the end, and she'd never find out unless they gave it a try. After all, the huge fights they'd surely get into had to have some fantastic makeup sessions, right? Wink
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 6:29 pm

Scorpius knew that he wouldn't be able to let it go. He wouldn't be able to subdue his feelings for her and his continuously growing attraction to not only her body, but her personality and mind as well. Though, he also knew that if she didn't want this, he wouldn't be persistent like he usually was. After all, he'd ruined her life enough already. If he hadn't been so persistent in the bathroom, she would still be with his cousin. Yet in this moment, he found himself rather pleased with his persistence, regardless to how troublesome it could be. "I wouldn't be able to move on," he replied honestly. "Even if I don't agree with things that you say, such as your prejudice comments, I'll always be attracted to you. It's so wrong, but it feels so right," he said. He couldn't help but grin at her last comment. It was true, for it seemed like fighting was the worst that could happen. Plus, we all know just what happens after one of their fights. "So we'll try this. Take it slow...see what happens?" he questioned. His eyes remained trained on her face until he couldn't resist any longer and his lips land softly, yet firmly, on hers.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 6:40 pm

Pansy smiled a little at him, laughing to herself. "You? Take things slowly? I find that hard to beli-" but she was cut off as his lips pressed against hers, simply further proving her point. Not that she minded. She liked being right and she liked kissing him, and when she could do both at the same time, well that was great. Her hands found their way to hold his face, pulling him close to her. She wasn't sure how deeply she may have loved him just yet, but she was positive there was something there. She could feel it when he kissed her, something more than what she'd just blamed on loneliness and a physical attraction. This was so wrong, so incredibly wrong, to be falling for the man who cause you to lose your husband, but it was almost strangely perfect at the same time. They were running away together to Pigfarts where they could start over, now with each other at their sides as more than just a sometimes-friend, and they could figure it out as one.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 6:49 pm

He briefly supposed that her statement, which he cut off, was right. After all, he did have issues with taking things slow and steady. It just wasn't in his nature. Sure, he could be soft and gentle, but slow? Well, that idea would probably last a few days but no more than a week. Perhaps it would be good to not plan just how their relationship could possible go. After all, plans tend to get wrecked quite easily when it comes to Scorpius. His lips continued to move gently with hers, the kiss soon deepening as she pulled his head closer to hers. He told himself to take this easy, but that proved to be nearly impossible when he was kissing her. His tongue traced along her bottom lip, as if taking in the taste of her and committing it to memory, while his hand that had been on her jaw slid up to the back of her head to tangle in her hair.

[Good old class time now...I won't be on until around 3:30ish. FUNNNN STUFFF]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 7:00 pm

Pansy shifted in his lap a little to face him better, pressing her lips hungrily to his. As his tongue ran along her lip, she smirked and nipped at it before letting her own tongue flick briefly across his lips. She pulled back a little, softening the kisses, slipping away from him between each one, making him reach for her. Without warning, she leaned in again and pressed heavily into the kiss, her tongue darting out, encircling the tip of his tongue and slipping past to taste him. She groaned a bit as something behind her on the control panel started to beep, and she pulled back from him again, this time quite without wanting to. "I didn't touch it." She told him with a wide smirk. But the sound stopped almost as suddenly as it had started, and Pansy returned her attention to Scorpius (I almost wrote Draco, haha. 1.0 Pansy is being kicked out of my head as we speak by 2.0 Pansy who is quickly taking over and probably influenced that near mistake). "Hmm, where was I?"

[It's cool. I'm about to do some last minute sketching and head out for class in like 20 minutes anyway. Be back about the same time!]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 10:58 pm

He knew that he should have been frustrated with her as she continuously pulled away from him teasingly, yet he couldn't help but smile from her actions. It was with that damn beeping that their kissing ended and he found himself hoping that there better have been a good reason for the interruption. "Well, we were right about here," he murmured in reply, his lips lightly grazing hers as he talked. "But I really should go and check that everything is alright." He reluctantly pushed them up in the air and toward the control panel, allowing her legs to wrap around his waist as he moved them forward. He rested her arse against the very edge of the counter as he checked the radar and controls over her shoulder. "Everything seems alright. I think it was just the radar informing us that there was something in passing distance. At this rate, it shouldn't be too much longer before we land on Mars."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 11:15 pm

With this weird Sansy love thing going on, that quote from Pirates popped into my head, "A marriage interrupted, or fate intervened?" Anyway, Pansy locked her ankles behind him as they floated to the controls, her arms over his shoulders until she rested a little on the control panel's counter. She relaxed, keeping her legs wrapped around him but letting her arms fall so her hands were on his shoulders. "Are you sure, commander?" She asked him sarcastically, looking at him as he checked things over her shoulder. She slid one hand up the back of his neck, her fingers tracing small shapes at the base of his neck just under his hair as she smirked up at him. "You sure it's Mars this time?"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 30th 2010, 11:25 pm

James broke in, killed Scorpius, then took his woman back. PB&J FTW.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 11:27 pm

That quote...is perfect.

HEY JAMES. GTFO. SAY WHAT WHATTT.

As he checked the controls, he tried not to get distracted by the feel of her fingers on the back of his neck. Her touch was almost chilling and messed with his focus on the task ahead. He forced his attention back to the control panel before rolling his eyes and answering her. "Yes I'm sure," he replied. "This time I was even more careful with plugging in the coordinates. Here, look at this map," he said, shifting her body so that she could look at what he had been examining. "If we continue moving in this direction at 79 degrees from our location compared to Earth, then we will end up at Mars in no time. See, this radar...it shows our location compared to the mass there," he said pointing at a blob on the radar. "That mass is Mars. Now, as long you don't go messing with any buttons again, we should be just fine."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 30th 2010, 11:34 pm

DUDE SCORP YOU'RE DEAD. I KILLED YOU.

James cast Avada Kedavra on Scorp and Scorp died. Again.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 11:44 pm

Hardy har har.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next