Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

+5
Claire McCann
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 8 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 30th 2010, 11:45 pm

YOU ARE AS DEAD AS YOUR FISHIES. YOU HAVE CEASED TO BE. KICKED THE BUCKET. YOU'VE PASSED ON. YOU ARE DECEASED. YOU ARE AN EX SCORPIUS.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe] - Page 8 Empty Re: Pigfarts [Somewhat Alternative Universe]

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 11:49 pm

Hahahahahahahahaahah.
This is like..the first time that I've actually laughed out loud all day. So thanks James XD
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 30th 2010, 11:53 pm

OMG. ARE YOU A ZOMBIE?!?!?!?! OMG NO. THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS HAPPENING!!!! ACCIO MACHINE GUN! POW POW POW BANG BANG!!

NOW ARE YOU DEAD?

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 30th 2010, 11:54 pm

Wow.
Alright. This is freaking enough.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS...BUT I THINK YOU'VE GOTTEN YOUR POINT ACROSS.
Please refrain from adding more comments because I will not be laughing or relaxed about this if it continues.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 30th 2010, 11:59 pm

AND THEN PANSY RAN AWAY WITH HER BELOVED JAMESYPIE AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN A LIBRARY WITH AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF BREAD AND GOOBER AND THEY WORE MONOCLES AND DID MONOCLE SMILES WHEN THEY WERE HAPPY, WHICH WAS ALL THE TIME. THE END.

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:As he checked the controls, he tried not to get distracted by the feel of her fingers on the back of his neck. Her touch was almost chilling and messed with his focus on the task ahead. He forced his attention back to the control panel before rolling his eyes and answering her. "Yes I'm sure," he replied. "This time I was even more careful with plugging in the coordinates. Here, look at this map," he said, shifting her body so that she could look at what he had been examining. "If we continue moving in this direction at 79 degrees from our location compared to Earth, then we will end up at Mars in no time. See, this radar...it shows our location compared to the mass there," he said pointing at a blob on the radar. "That mass is Mars. Now, as long you don't go messing with any buttons again, we should be just fine."

Pansy smiled at him as he explained it all to her, pointing and rattling off the degrees and whatnot that should get them to Mars. She was amused by his determination to make her understand that he did indeed know what he was doing. Such a male thing, to have to prove your knowledge of directions, even if you didn't have a clue. Like my friend who has the directional senses of a drunken baboon. Fun times trying to find a place with him in charge of navigation. Pansy took her hand away from his neck and placed her hands in her lap, trying not to laugh as she looked up at him. "I guess I'll just have to sit here and be good and not touch anything then. I'd hate to upset you again." She rolled her eyes at him dramatically and laughed. "I'll just trust you this time to be in charge of it all."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 12:00 am

YOU'RE A - A - A - VAMPIRE!!!!

-shrug- Okay. PB&J was still better.

Btw Pansy posted.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 12:05 am

Pansy Parkinson wrote:AND THEN PANSY RAN AWAY WITH HER BELOVED JAMESYPIE AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN A LIBRARY WITH AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF BREAD AND GOOBER AND THEY WORE MONOCLES AND DID MONOCLE SMILES WHEN THEY WERE HAPPY, WHICH WAS ALL THE TIME. THE END.
DID YOU SEE JAMESY DID YOU SEE???
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 12:09 am

"Well...you don't have to keep your hands to yourself," he said, placing the map in one of the cabinets under the control panel once more. "I mean, you're more than willing to touch anything in this ship as long as it's not the controls. Like me for example, alright?" he said with a grin. "Only a matter of time before you find yourself unable to resist doing so," he said cockily, because that's just how Malfoy's roll. He glanced at the control panel, shifting their course a couple degrees to the right before looking back at her. "Why thank you for trusting me," he said somewhat sarcastically. "It's about time you've bestowed me with some sort of trust. Especially after all we've been through."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 12:11 am

"Eh," she shrugged, leaning forward to kiss him quickly on the lips before pulling away again. "Figured I might as well since you're pretty convinced you're in charge around here anyway. Appease the beast, if you will." She made a little crooked smile, putting her hands at her sides on the counter. "And what if I do choose to keep them to myself? What then? Maybe I've got a bit more will power now than you think I do." She remembered how very little she'd had in the showers that first time, but lots had changed since then. Lots.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 12:23 am

Two minutes. You posted...in two minutes. That must be record for a paragraph post. HOLY BEJESUS.

"Well don't you catch on real fast," he said with a grin. "Oh...really think that you're going to be able to resist? You know, I guess that's another thing we can add to the reasons that I like you...you definitely have a sense of humour." He stood where he was for a moment, quickly debating how he was going to handle this. Option one: he touched and pushed her until the point where she wouldn't be able to resist touching or option two: he backed off and waited to see how long it would be before she snapped from lack of physical contact. Having already done the first option, he decided to attempt the latter. "Fine, keep your hands to yourself," he said, sighing dramatically. "I'm going to wash up, I feel a bit gross after our adventure at Swinesnorts." He moved back to the main area, pulling down the top of his space suit, yet along the rest of the suit to rest lowly on his waist. As he reached some sort of odd faucet he called out to her, "Don't touch the controls!" He grabbed a sponge before wetting it and beginning to wash himself, for with the lack of gravity a regular shower wasn't going to work. "Hey Pansy?" he called out again. "I can't...I can't manage to get my back with the sponge. Could you please help me?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 12:28 am

She shrugged as he walked off to wash up and she turned around to watch the digital map change as they traveled. She glanced over her shoulder only to see him peeling away his space suit. Dammit. He was doing this on purpose. She turned around again, watching the map. Just concentrating on the ma-- his reflection was on the screen. He shouted for her not to touch the controls and she turned around again, crossing her arms as she looked at him. She laughed as he asked her to come help, replying in a taunting singsong voice. "Come and help you? Really, come and help you? No, no. I've got to be keeping my hands to myself, Scorp. You'll just have to figure it out yourself, I'm afraid." She shook her head and smiled softly at him, trying to keep her mind clear and her goal in focus. He was trying to frustrate her into touching him, but this game could certainly go two ways.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 12:35 am

"But Pansy," he said, grinning to himself as he continued to sponge himself clean. "I really can't quite reach. You don't want me to walk around dirty do you? Dirty Scorp isn't a good thing, is it?" he questioned. He waited for some sort of sound, but nothing happened. Well, this sure wasn't going to be easy. "I suppose I'll just have to work on cleaning the rest of me until you can help. Which...you will be doing," he said confidently. He pushed the rest of the space suit off of himself and pushed it off to the side, watching it floated slowly near where the entrance to the control panel area was. He then removed his boxers, lightly pushing them away from him as well. "Oh...oops," he said half-heartedly as he continued washing himself. "Pansy, could you please grab those? I'll need them soon I'm sure."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 1:16 am

"Dirty Scorp will be perfectly fine." She mumbled to herself as she turned and sat down in her chair, facing away from him. She wished she had a book or magazine or something to read. As he asked her to grab his floating clothes, she sighed and stood up, snatching his boxers out of the doorway and carrying them toward him. She stood in front of him with her weight resting on one hip, his boxers dangling from a fingertip as she stared at his face, yes only his face, with an air of boredom. "Here you are. It was such a difficult task." She smiled at him and placed his boxers on a hook on the wall beside them. "You should probably thank me."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 1:23 am

"Well, that was awfully sweet of you," he said with practiced patience. He could play these games. He would play these games. It was only a matter of time before the sexual tension caused her to snap. "Now, how would you like me to thank you?" he asked, taking a few steps forward and only stopping when his body was mere inches from hers. "I mean, there are just so many ways," he murmured, his head dropped down so that his mouth was practically touching hers. "Oh...but wait," he said quietly, his breath hitting hers. "You can't touch me."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 1:31 am

Pansy stared him in the eye and smirked confidently. "What. A. Shame." She whispered back, careful to keep her hands from touching him on accident, though she didn't mind that her hips seemingly accidentally hitched forward a half an inch against him. "Too bad I've still got my clothes on, huh?" She stood there a moment, meeting his eye and just staring him down for a few seconds before she took a step backwards, grabbing his space suit out of the air and tossing it behind her so it floated toward him. She headed over to the cupboard which was apparently like a mini room of requirement because they founds all sorts of things that they kind of needed in there, and she dug around for a while before discovering a plain white t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She wondered why she'd been given a stupid track suit when there had been this more practical and far better looking clothing in here all along, but she just shrugged and unzipped her space suit, pushing it back off her shoulders.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 2:16 am

Scorpius' eyes glanced down as her hips bumped against his. He prevented himself from groaning at the loss of contact as she moved away as quickly as she had touched him. Well. Two can definitely play this game. He watched as she backed away from him and began to dig through the cupboard. Slightly disappointed when she pulled out the set of clothes, he scolded himself for not hiding them better. After all, he truly loved the effect that the track suit did to her breasteses and arse. His eyes didn't leave her body as she began to take off the tracksuit and he subconsciously moved forward towards her. He removed the shorts and shirt from her hand, depositing them to float in the air behind him. He then pushed the track suit fully of her shoulders and began to pull it down her body. As he slid it down, his mouth skimmed the revealed skin of her body as he moved down along the planes of her body. He glanced back up at her, a smirk on his face from the look she was giving him, then asked, "What? You said you wouldn't touch me. Nothing about me not touching you."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 2:34 am

Pansy glared at him for a moment as he took the clothes from her hands, as she had been rather excited about her discovery. Her glare slowly faded to a slight smile as he reached over and pushed the suit off her shoulders. She watched him interestedly as he followed it down her body, his lips so teasing just barely on her skin. She wished for more contact, more pressure, but she resisted and kept her hands still, at her sides. She smiled down at him in response to his claim. "True. There were no rules about that." As he was kneeling in front of her, she lifted her leg and brushed her knee softly against his cheek. "And it was really only my hands that I've got to keep to myself."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 3:01 am

"Another excellent point," he said with a grin as her knee brushed his cheek. "As long as you don't touch me with your hands, you're not quite giving in. I know how much you hate to give in," he said with a light chuckle. His mouthed moved to the side, placing a soft kiss on her knee. He then slowly moved his mouth up the skin of her thigh, nipping and gently sucking as he mouth continued to rise. He stopped when he reached the edge of her knickers and tilted his head to look up at her. "Should we put those shorts on?" he questioned, the corners of his mouth turning into a smirk.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 3:06 am

Pansy sighed and closed her eyes, smiling and letting her head roll back a bit as his lips mad their way up her thigh. She breathed in sharply once as he got closer and it tickled. When he stopped, she looked down at him, wishing he hadn't. "You tell me." She glanced at them, floating behind him. "Do you really want to move in the direction so opposite of where you're going now? Both literally and figuratively, as a matter of fact. I think not." She had to concentrate on not moving her hands, not touching his face with them, not reaching for him or anything she wanted to do like that. Instead, she stood there, waiting, his face still by her leg.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 3:19 am

"Mmm, definitely don't want to move backwards from here," he murmured, his mouth touching the skin of the inside of her upper thigh once more. He knew better than to give in too much to what she wanted, when she clearly wasn't going to be giving in either. His tongue darted out from his mouth, sliding underneath the edge of panties near her entrance [WHICH DOM APOLOGIZES FOR BECAUSE THIS IS A PG-13 SECTION AND SHOULD PROBABLY NOT BE THERE, BUT WHATEVER] before sliding back out again. His mouth kissed down her leg once more, moving further away from her as he reached her knee.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 3:25 am

Pansy's breathing hitched as she felt his tongue slide across her skin and she bit down hard on her lip to keep from reaching and touching him. She closed her eyes and counted, calming down again as he moved back down her leg though she wished he hadn't. "Leaving so soon?" She asked him as he moved away. She was a little stuck at the moment, denied the use of her hands which she would have used to pull him closer, to make him touch her again. She was half tempted to knock him backwards on the ground and kiss him pinned against the floor, but she resisted. For now.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 31st 2010, 3:49 am

Scorpius grinned as she asked if he was leaving. Well, it seemed like his presence was definitely wanted there. "I'm not sure," he said slowly and teasingly. "I mean, do you really want me to stay? Do you want me to...touch you?" he questioned, his hand sliding up her leg before toying with the edge of her panties as he did. "What to do with you Pansy," he muttered, his mouth slowly moving up her thigh once more. "You just... how much do you really want this?" As his mouth continued up her leg, his fingers slipped inside her panties BECAUSE DOM REFUSES TO SAY KNICKERS.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 3:57 am

Pansy had to tighten her hands into little fists to keep from grabbing him. It was too much, the need to reach out for him. She laughed to hide the difficulty of her situation. "I think you know damn well how much I'd love for you to be touching me, Scorpius." She spoke to him rather matter-of-factly and wondered if this should be moved to smut world or not, wherever the line of smut and not-smut is drawn. "How much do I want this?" She stared at him, watching as he made his way up her leg again, his fingers slipping past the edge of her panties. She whispered the answer, her breathing already increased in quickness in anticipation for his touch that she knew had to be coming. "You can answer that for yourself."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8