Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeydukes Sweet Shop

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Hermione Granger
Jenna Wood
Angelina Johnson
Jack Smith
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Honeydukes Sweet Shop - Page 5 Empty Re: Honeydukes Sweet Shop

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 8:10 pm

Teddy shrugged, "That kind of makes sense, but I think you should be allowed to work where you want to. Work is a lot funner when you want to be doing it. And you have the rest of your life to get use to working in magical areas. Isn't that in part what school is for?" He shrugged again, looking at the nougat candies consideringly. "I'll get you some of my favorite muggle fictions and you can see what you think, then." He smiled, "I know what you mean. I'm pretty good at writing, but I could never write a novel. That takes serious dedication."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 11:28 pm

"I still love my job here. I would like a new experience though. I would ask which bookstore you work at, but judging by what happened here today I think it's best if I stay away from your workplace. I can only imagine the chaos that would ensue." Claire laughed and placed her candy in one of the small bags, making sure to hand Teddy one. "Oh, that would be great. I don't know what to give in return though. We're already at the candy store and I've already covered you in candy. Do you want anything else?" she asked. She agreed with him about writing novels. She would never be able to dedicate all that time to writing a good one.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 11:43 pm

Teddy took the bag that Claire handed him and put the candies he had chosen in it. "I'm all set," He told her, then walked towards the cash register and put his bag on the counter. He waited until Claire had set hers beside his and once again took money out of his back pocket to pay. "What do you think, still have it in you to go to Zonko's?" He asked her.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 11:47 pm

Claire made sure they gave Teddy a discount and she also thanked him for buying the candy. She felt her cheeks flush that light pink shade once more and she turned away quickly, waiting for the nerves to calm down before she responded. "Erm, yeah. I think I do. As long as you don't pull any pranks on me," she joked. It was a joke shop after all.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 11:53 pm

"No promises." Teddy told her, this time leading the way out of the store. He didn't want any surprise attacks at Zonko's.

AND NOW I WILL POST THERE. YUP.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 13th 2011, 4:16 am

Reed pulls Kras right up to the front window of the sweet's shop. He let go of the older boy's hand as he stared in wonder at all the stuff in the window. He could barely remember how to walk. He whispers, "It's so beautiful..." and reached his hand out to the window longingly, deciding he wanted everything in the shop right then and there.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 13th 2011, 4:30 am

Kras laughs brightly, taking Reed's hand again and ruffling the boy's curls affectionately. "You're going to be the death of me, you know that? Come on, before you drool all over the vindows." he grins and opens the door so Reed can go in first with himself following right behind.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 13th 2011, 4:34 am

Reed looks confused as he's pulled away from his ogling. "Wait, why am I going to be the death of you?" Then he stepped in the shop and froze. He didn't know where to begin. There was so much to look at. So much stuff he wanted to try. He looked up at Kras, hoping the older boy would be able to help him on this exciting journey. The phrase 'he looked like a kid in a candy shop' was very accurate right now, since Reed wouldn't probably take off bouncing sometime soon.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 13th 2011, 4:52 am

Kras is glad that the sight of the inside of the store has seemingly distracted Reed from his question. He doesn't know if he'd be able to explain very well that just seeing Reed act all adorable like this made his pulse quicken and his heart ache. Not to mention the ticklish, fluttery feeling in his stomach that never seemed to stop whenever he was around the younger boy. Kras laughs again as Reed looks up at him, an overwhelming look in his eyes. "Okay, don't pass out on me. How about ve just start on this side hear and go around to all the sides of the shop, and then ve'll check out the middle parts? Ve can start over here by the acid pops, vhich you probably shouldn't try cause you'll burn a hole in your tongue and that's rather painful." He steers Reed over to the display along the wall, keeping a hand locked with Reed's because even though there aren't as many people in here today, Kras figures Reed still would find a way to run into someone or trip or something and Kras doesn't want him to get hurt.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 13th 2011, 5:02 am

Reed smiles and nods and looks at all the bright colored candies. He lets Kras hold his hand, knowing his over excitement was bound to make him more clumsy. "Ooooh what are these?" He instantly grabbed a package of Droobles Best Blowing gum. "Look! Blow bubbles that won't pop for DAYS. I'm getting these." He grabbed a nearby bag, knowing he'd need it, and threw a couple packs into it. "You can get stuff to. I've got plenty of money." He smiled a goofy grin up at Kras. He was practically high on excitement.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 14th 2011, 1:41 am

Okay, Kras was really going to be killed by how adorable Reed was. Even more so because he still got to hold Reed's hand which always made him happy. He liked the warm, fluttery feeling he got just by being around the younger boy. And right now...well, that goofy, excited grin Reed was giving him was about too much. Kras just smiled brightly and shook his head in amusement, steering Reed to another display. "You vould like the more novelty vons, vouldn't you? Ve better keep you avay from the fizzing whizbees or you'll be floating about and hitting your head on the ceilings." he chuckled. Honestly he was having more fun watching Reed than looking around the store, it was hard for him to keep his eyes off the younger boy. Reed was more interesting than anything in this whole village. Kras didn't care if people might stare at them because they were two boys holding hands, all he cared about was that he was here with Reed who, luckily, seemed to really enjoy his company as well.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 14th 2011, 1:54 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Reed is flailing so hard. Smile

Reed giggled. "Yeah, my on the ceiling probably wouldn't be a good idea. What do you like from here?" Reed glanced at the display for Cockroach Clusters and stuck his tongue out in disgust. "Oooooh! These are always a good choice!" He then grabbed a armful of Chocolate Frogs and put them in his bag. He looked up at Kras, checking his reaction. Reed stopped when he noticed that Kras had been staring at him. His heart started beating fast and he felt that fluttery feeling in his stomach that he was becoming somewhat accustomed to. "W-what?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 14th 2011, 2:11 am

Kras tries to think of a reply to Reed's question but he can't really think of a good one because honestly all he can think of is that he likes Reed more than anything in this shop. There was no point denying it, Kras had fallen hard for the younger boy. He reddened slightly when he realized that Reed was watching him and was saying something. "Oh, er, nothing." He looked away, knowing full well his gaze would be quickly drawn back to the younger boy shortly. "And honestly...I haven't really tried much of anything from here so I don't really know what I like." He chuckled, shrugging.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 14th 2011, 2:17 am

Reed blushes when he sees Kras' skin redden. He stared at the Bulgarian longer than was necessary, but not as long as he would have like. "Errr. I guess we'll get one of everything then!" Then without even looking what he was grabbing, he tossed all sorts of candy into his bag. He kept glancing at Kras, trying to figure out why the older boy seemed quiet. After he bounced around the store for a while longer, his bag was finally full and he led Kras to the register to pay. "What do you think, this will last us the week?" He giggled as he waited to for the clerk to finish ringing him up.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova March 14th 2011, 2:35 am

As they continued around the store, Kras kept stealing glances at the younger boy, trying to be a bit more subtle about it. He didn't want to scare the poor boy. He grinned, chuckling a bit at the boy's question. "Vell, vith your sweet tooth I have no idea, but then again you'll have a lot of cookies to eat as vell so it should last us for quite a bit. And I'm carrying this." He told Reed, picking up the bag of candy before Reed can get it. It was bit heavy but Kras was strong so he wasn't worried. As long as he still had a hand free to hold Reed's...for as long as the younger boy would let him anyway.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson March 14th 2011, 2:42 am

Reed had handed the clerk his money, totally not even paying attention to what he just spent on candy. He reached for the bag, but Kras was faster. "Oh. Thank you. Soo, you get to chose the next place, since I dragged you in here." He glanced at Kras' hand, not nearly brave enough to grab hold of it. "Unless you want to eat first and continue the shopping after. I should warn you though, I never get tired of shopping..." And then they stepped out of the shop. Reed looked up at Kras waiting for him to decide.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith March 18th 2011, 11:31 am

Angelina Johnson wrote:Can a quip even be unquipped? I don't even know, but it's an interesting question which deserves proper philosophical pondering at a later date. Anyway, back to reality - I mean RP land. -coughs- Angelina smiles; she glad to hear she hasn't completely scared Jack off. She's just not putting up with any crap. "Well, I sure hope so." She says, smirking lightly as she heads back into the Main Street of Hogsmeade.

[You post there?]

"My track record is impeccable," Jack assures Angelina as they make their way out of the Hog's Head, down the street, and into Honeydukes, with Jack naturally holding the door open once more. He grabs a basket from just inside the door. "I never know where to start in here. I've always just had this wild desire to go marching up to the counter and say 'one of everything!' in a pompous voice, and be done with it," he confesses in a low voice in her ear.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 18th 2011, 11:44 am

"You say that now..." Angelina starts, but she doesn't complete her sentence. On purpose, of course. "You should do it, you know. You only live once... And besides, you don't have to eat it all and certainly not in one go. Unless it's Halloween, in which case you do. That's how the holiday works, right?" She asks with a grin, already wandering off to look at her favourite candies which AJ has not quite decided on yet.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith March 18th 2011, 11:54 am

"And I'll say it later," Jack smirks, finishing the sentence for her because even though he's being a tad cautious right now, he's never going to quite lose that cocky, confident edge. He pauses a second, grins slowly, and tosses the basket back on the pile. "Know what? You're right. Let's do it!" he says, and grabs a hold of her hand as she starts to wander off. He brings her with him as he rushes to the counter, taking care not to yank her arm out of the socket, and slams his wallet on the surface. "Bring me two of every candy!" he decrees, and wishes he had an Ark to lug it all back to Hogwarts.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 18th 2011, 12:35 pm

Angelina grins. "Don't get too cocky now..." She would be thinking about the fact he's holding her hand, but she's being dragged over to the counter and she doesn't even have time to contemplate it because now he's ordering two of everything. "Uh, Jack, I was joking. I can't eat all this candy, you know. And neither can you - it'll take us years!"
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith March 18th 2011, 1:18 pm

Jack just laughs, because telling him not to get too cocky is like telling an AWFer not to fuck someone's back. He shrugs lightly at Angelina, not at all perturbed by her hesitation. "It's magic, it'll keep."

The shopkeeper is staring at him with a faint mix of horror and hope. A sale like this means he can close early today, but he won't be going home, he'll be putting the mammoth order together. "Are you serious?"

"Sure I am," Jack assures him easily, then looks to his date. "Oh, Angelina, what's your favourite? Whatever the lady's favourite is, throw in a little extra for her, will you?" he requests, polite expectancy on his face because he clearly has not thought through how the hell he's going to fit all this in his dorm.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 18th 2011, 1:35 pm

Sad, but true. Angelina shrugs. "I suppose... It's a good thing it does. I'm going to be eating it for the rest of my life at this rate." She smiles at the shopkeeper, rolling her eyes a little. "Fizzing Whizbees, thanks." Come to think about it, Angelina has no idea where she's going to fit all this candy either. Maybe she'll share it with Audrey and Hermione.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith March 18th 2011, 1:41 pm

Jack nods to indicate that the shopkeeper should go right ahead and throw some more of those in. The shopkeeper waves his wand, and a quill springs into action of its own accord, drawing up a list and an invoice for Jack. Jack takes the paperwork, raises his eyes a little at the price, and pays. "Now I want half delivered to me, and half delivered to my friend here," he says, leaving their details so that the packages can be sent. Probably by thestral, since there probably aren't enough owls in Hogsmeade to lift the parcels. "Was there anything you wanted in the meantime?" he asks Angelina, grabbing a chocolate frog for himself.
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 18th 2011, 1:49 pm

Angelina simply watches, as Jack takes control, and the shopkeeper jumps into action. She watches Jack's reaction to the price, although she cannot see it herself, and reaches towards her pocket. "Do you want some money for this? It can't be cheap... And I think that candy might last me a lifetime, but I'm okay for now."
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Smith March 18th 2011, 1:54 pm

"No, it's on me. I insist," Jack says smoothly, smiling as he waves her off. He holds the door open for her, the bell tinkling at the disturbance, and stuffs the invoice into his pocket so Angelina won't know the price; he'd hate for her to feel awkward about it, especially after he'd insisted. As they re-emerge into the street, he shows Angelina the inventory list of what they can expect in their deliveries. He laughs loudly. "Can you believe all this? We could open our own store!"
Jack Smith
Jack Smith
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next