Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honeydukes Sweet Shop

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Hermione Granger
Jenna Wood
Angelina Johnson
Jack Smith
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Lily Evans
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Honeydukes Sweet Shop - Page 4 Empty Re: Honeydukes Sweet Shop

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive January 17th 2011, 6:37 am

Ron knew that it would be no use arguing with her. It would be nice to pay for it, but he had learned not to argue with any woman once she decided on something. It would just lead to headaches. But he did still want to pay. "How about a compromise?" he bargained. "Split the cost?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 17th 2011, 6:41 am

Melanie smiled at him as he offered again to help her pay for it. "Okay." She said softly with a nod. "We'll compromise." She said with a large grin.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive January 17th 2011, 6:49 am

"Perfect," Ron says grinning. So they split the cost and start back across the shop. "Any place you'd like to check out now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 17th 2011, 6:52 am

Melanie thought for a moment. "Hmm, what else did you say there was?" She asked him. "I've only been here once before this and it was night time so I didn't really get to see what was here."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive January 17th 2011, 6:56 am

"Well, there's the Three Broomsticks, the Hog's Head, Madame Puddifoot's which I don't really suggest unless you're like, seriously into pink and frills. And there's the book store and the joke shop and of course the Shrieking Shack," Ron lists.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann January 17th 2011, 7:01 am

Melanie scrunched her nose up slightly when he said pink and frills and shook her head. "NO, I'm not a huge fan of either." She said with a light laugh. "A joke shop? That sounds fun." She says smiling brightly. "Want to go there next?"
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley - Inactive January 17th 2011, 7:05 am

Ron smiled in pleasant surprise when Melanie said she'd prefer a joke shop over pink frills. The girl wasn't half bad. "To the joke shop, then!" he said dorkily, and leads her across the street.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 18th 2011, 7:27 am

Draco was arm in arm with Pansy and they walked into Honeydukes. The second they were through the door his arm left hers and reached out to grab some bacon chocolate. Sue him, he loves it. Then he walked around after her, grabbing a few things he thought looked good. "Anything particular you want?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 18th 2011, 7:30 am

Pansy rolled her eyes at him as he instantly went for the bacon chocolate. She shrugged when he asked if she had anything in particular. "Not really. Just something really good." She stopped in front of the chocolates, looking over the bags of truffles and the chocolate coated strawberries and there were even some jars of chocolate syrup, and making some chocolate milk sounded like a wonderful plan. She grabbed a bottle along with a few of the chocolate covered strawberries.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 18th 2011, 7:40 am

Draco watched her pick up all the sex food chocolate goods and smirked. As she walked ahead of him he couldn't help but admire her ass as she walked, the silhouette through her coat. He couldn't wait to get back to the castle so she would take it off and he could properly enjoy the view. As they passed them he grabbed some sugar quills.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 18th 2011, 7:47 am

Pansy sat down her choices and paid for them, but not without a suspicious look from the woman behind the counter. Pansy gave her the innocent doe eyes in return, as she really didn't realize at this point in time that chocolate syrup and strawberries were hinting toward anything other than chocolate milk and a lovely snack. She took the bag and then stood behind Draco, waiting for him to finish up as well so they could head back to the castle and break into their candy.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 18th 2011, 7:53 am

Draco chuckled at the look the shopkeeper gave Pansy and smirked at her as he paid for his own things. He slid them into the bag with the books and headed back over to her. "Okay all set. Want to head back to the castle now?" He offered her his elbow again as he didn't have a free hand.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy January 18th 2011, 7:55 am

That smirk probably did not help what the shopkeeper was thinking was going on. Pansy gripped his elbow and followed him to the door. "Yep. Pitstop in the kitchen? I want some chocolate milk." She grinned up at him and stepped out into the cold air again, turning toward Hogwarts where we could skip ahead and just post in the kitchens if you would like.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy January 18th 2011, 7:57 am

FO SHO *runs*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 8:02 am

Claire wandered into the shop and turned around to make sure Teddy hadn't run off somewhere. She smiled when she saw him there and hid behind one of the many display areas. She picked up one of the more disgusting candies and waited for him to get closer so she could attack.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 8:06 am

Teddy followed Claire into Honeyduke's and looked around confusedly when he couldn't see her in the store. He took a few steps further in and looked around, spotting her just a few seconds too late.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 8:09 am

Claire leaped from her hiding space and tackled him with crazy, nasty smelling candies. It was a little extreme, but also very fun. She smeared the gooey innards of one wonderful candy on his cheek and she dabbed a bit of sugary foam on his nose. "You look cute right now. I'm just saying." She stuck her tongue out before coughing at the smell from the icky odor candies. "But I can't say the same for the smell!" She quickly turned to run away, but she wasn't the quickest... Ijs.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 8:16 am

Teddy was suddenly tackled and assulted with various forms of disgusting candy. Seriously, why they made that stuff he'd never know. "Really." He said, sounding amused, "I look cute. Well, thanks." And just as quickly as the attack had happened, Claire was running away. But Teddy was faster, and was able to catch up and grab her around the waist before she got to far. He took a handful of the candy closest to him, a sugery purple powder, and threw it at her. Unfortunately, it ended up on both of them, giving a purple tint to their hair and clothes.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 6:34 pm

Claire let out a scream when he grabbed her, causing some of the customers to look around and see what all the commotion was about. She started laughing as he threw some weird sugary powder all over her. She didn't really care how silly they both looked because she had never been one to care about her appearance to others to begin with. When he didn't let go of her, she leaned back against him and licked some of the sugary powder off her fingers. "Well, at least this one tastes good," she said, turning to smile at him. "That shade of purple brings out your eyes!" she teased, reaching up and ruffling his hair.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 6:50 pm

Teddy let go of her and raised a hand to get the sugary foam off his nose. He licked it off his finger and made a face, "No one in their right mind would buy this stuff, it tastes horrible." He wiped the gooey candy off his cheek but wasn't willing to try it, "You had to pick the most disgusting candy, didn't you?" He asked, laughing when she told him the shade purple brought out his eyes, "Well, maybe I'll start turning my hair that colour." He told her, pulling at a strand of his hair, with was currently just an ordinary brown colour. "So, you work here in the summer, do you?" He turned from her to look at the many containers of candy. There was a whole wall devoted to Bertie Bots Every Flavour Beans and a tower of chocolate frogs. He couldn't help imagining the chaos that would occur if someone let all of the frogs out, "Seems like a fun place to work."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 6:55 pm

Claire covered her nose with her hand when he wiped the gooey candy from his cheek. It didn't smell pleasant at all. "The more disgusting the candy, the funnier the chaos is!" she joked, glancing around the candy store. She remembered when she had to clean up the messes people made and was glad she was not working there now. "I forgot you could do that. If you ever want to remind me of the fantastic candy attack, you should totally do it. Maybe I'll dye my hair purple to match it." She walked over to one of the barrels filled with semi-normal sweets and smiled. "Yeah, it's a summer job. I enjoy it most of the time, but when people like us come in and make a mess of the place it's not as fun as you'd think it would be. I'm glad I taste sweet now though. On the bright side, your face, hair, and clothes would probably taste sweet. At least, the parts covered in the powder."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 7:11 pm

"We would be quite a pair if we had matching purple hair." Haha, that rhymed. Teddy followed her to the more normal section of the store and glanced into the barrels and containers, trying to decided what he wanted. He decided that buying armfuls of candy on the first date was probably not the best plan, espeically considering she had offered to get them a discount. He laughed when she told him about people making a mess of the place, "Sorry about that. I hope your coworker doesn't mind too much." He looked back at the area of the attack and the purple powder that covered the floor. "I work at a muggle book store over the summer." He told her, "I heard that working in a muggle store is sometimes hard because we live in different worlds, but the book store is easy to do because I can just read muggle books, too." He smiled, "It's almost fun talking to muggles. I've always found it hard to imagine life without magic before, and now I get to see it every summer."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 7:20 pm

"We'd still be quite the pair even without it. Just look at all the chaos we cause." Claire noted his rhyme though and smiled to herself. She rather liked this date. In movies, it seemed like people always want dinner dates where everything seemed so... professional. She liked this date more than she could ever imagine liking those. She didn't think they'd be as fun. "I don't think she'll mind. People have done a lot worse, you don't even know." She glanced over at one of the workers and gave them an apologetic wave, hoping they wouldn't be too angry with her. She turned back to Teddy when he mentioned the book store, envious. "You work at a book store? That's amazing! I mean, I think it'd be fun anyway. Are there any muggle books that you'd recommend I read?" she asked, smiling more. "You're lucky to see both worlds, you know. Not a lot of people do."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 24th 2011, 7:33 pm

"Yeah, it's a pretty great job." Teddy admitted, "I almost wasn't allowed to get it, though. My grandmother didn't think it was a very good idea, but my godfather grew up as a muggle so he was able to convince her." He smiled, "I might have a few books I'd be able to recommend for you. What kind of books do you like?" He could only remember her naming the Quidditch book, not anything that she'd read leisurely. He found a barrel filled of his favorite chocolates and decided that, as usual, he would choose chocolate over candy. After picking a few of his favorites out he looked back at Claire to see what she had chosen.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 24th 2011, 7:38 pm

Claire picked out some of the chocolate covered honeycomb candies and smiled back at Teddy. "That's fascinating. No, really, it is. I wish my parents would let me work in a muggle area. They want me to get associated with these types of jobs though." She sighed and grabbed one of the candies filled with nougat, pondering what her favorite books were. "I like all sorts of fiction. I mean, I'm a fan of non-fiction, don't get me wrong, but fiction is my favorite. You can escape to different worlds through fiction or you can read about the life of a Muggle or a wizard. It's all really... amazing to imagine. Sometimes I wish I could write like that."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next