Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dock by the Lake

+11
Krasimir Svetkova
Reed Dawson
Trey Davis
Parvati Patil
Jenna Wood
Molly Prewett
Cho Chang
Daphne Greengrass
Jesse St. James
Marlene McKinnon
Ted Tonks
15 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dock by the Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: Dock by the Lake

Post  Molly Prewett April 24th 2011, 5:10 am

"Well that makes, like, perfect sense and all I guess," Molly says lightly, patting Ted's knee because she can tell how disappointed he is and how much he wants to be with Andi. "Most of us girls need just a little recovery time after a relationship before we can really think about dating again or whatever."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks April 24th 2011, 5:37 am

Ted smiled at her and hugged her, "Thanks Mols. Anyway I have to dash now. But I'll see you soon alright? We need to work on some more of that book!" He gave her a kiss on the cheek and dashed off to wherever.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 24th 2011, 5:45 am

"It's Molly," she corrects, though she's smiling because she loves Ted anyway. "Yeah, I've got, like, some full menus planned out and everything for the book now - I'll show you next time. Bye," she says, kissing his cheek in return and going back to her knitting. A while later she packs up her stuff and leaves.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Dock by the Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: The Docks By The Lake

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 4:00 am

Jenna walked down to the lake, and sat down on the docks, she placed her book bag down next to her and pulled out a battered copy of some muggle book and began to read.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:02 am

Parvati was walking around the grounds when she saw a girl she didn't know sitting on the docks. The girl looked like she might have been in her year, or at least close, so she decided she should go talk to her and find out why she didn't know her. She walked down to the dock and stood next to the girl and looked down at her. "Hi, do you mind if I sit?" She asked.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 4:05 am

"Oh! Not at all, you look a little familiar, do I have any classes with you or anything?" Jenna moved her bag and made room for the girl to sit down. The girl who had been looking down at her had olivey-tan skin and chocolatey brown eyes. Gee, Jenna reprimanded herself 'aren't I articulate today?'.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:12 am

Parvati thought for a moment, not really sure if she had any classes with the girl. "I'm not sure." She said as she sat down next to her, letting her legs hang off of the edge of the dock. "I'm a sixth year, are you the same?" She asked curiously. "If you are then I am sure we have had a class together."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 4:16 am

"Oh, I'm in fifth year, so maybe I've just seen you around in the hallways or the great hall." Jenna looked out across the lake and watched as a giant tentacle slowly raised itself out of the water and Jenna realized that this must be the legendary giant squid.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:26 am

Parvati nodded. "Yeah, that's probably it." She said with a light shrug. "I'm also the head cheerleader on the Gryffindor team so if you go to the games you have probably seen me." She told her. "I'm Parvati, by the way." She said, reaching her hand out to shake the other girls hand.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 4:30 am

"Ha! If I go to the games! I'm a chaser for the Hufflepuff team so I go to every game there is to note other team's strategies. And I'm Jenna, it's nice to meet you Parvati." Jenna smiled and shook the hand that Parvati had extended towards her, the other girl had a firm grip, and that was the main thing Jenna observed from first impressions, it's surprising how much a handshake can tell you about a person.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:34 am

"Oh," Parvati said with a small smile. "You are probably watching the actual game then and not the cheerleaders." She said with a light laugh. "You know James Sirius Potter, the keeper for the Gryffindor team?" She asked curiously. "Yeah well he is the hottest guy on the team, just to let you know." She shook the girls hand slightly firmly, but not enough that it would hurt at all and then pulled her hand away after a moment.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 4:38 am

"Yeah, though I did see you guys a little bit when they had to call a time out once or twice. And, I really only watch the chasers to pick up on some formation strategies and stuff." Jenna shrugged, and smiled as if to say 'oh well, what can you do?'
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:42 am

Parvati smiled. "Oh, well that's good then I guess that you are picking up strategies." She said with a small nod, though she really didn't know anything about Quidditch or what she was talking about. "Oh, well you can just take my word for it then." She added as an after thought. Though she was glad that other girls weren't checking out James as much as she did.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 4:45 am

"Okay, I'll take your word for it, what position does he play? Because, if he doesn't play chaser or keeper I may not have noticed him, I can be pretty focused (or not focused) when I want to be." She laughed, and blushed a little bit when she hinted at her checking him out, from what she'd heard, he didn't really seem like her type.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:48 am

"Oh, he is the Keeper I am pretty sure." She said with a small nod. "Yeah he is the Keeper." She said, sounding more positive the second time she said it for she never really paid attention to the different positions on the field.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 4:52 am

"Than I must have seen him, I would probably recognize him if I saw him." Jenna racked her brain, trying to think of what he looked like, but her mind just kept drawing up a blank.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 4:57 am

Parvati smiled widely as she realized she had the opportunity to describe what James looked like to Jenna. "He's pretty tall, and he has light brown hair." She explained. "Pretty muscular, and he's got really nice facial features and then he has these blue eyes that are really light and amazing."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 5:00 am

"I feel like I've seen him around but, I think that you would need to point him out to me for me to know exactly who you're talking about. What year is he in? And as for the eyes, although I like blue eyes well enough, it's the hazel and the grey ones that really get me."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 5:07 am

Parvati gave the girl a small smile as she said she has probably seen him around. "He is a seventh year." She told her with a small nod. "Hmm, hazel and grey eyes are nice but James' eyes are my favorite eyes I've ever seen. They'e amazing."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 5:10 am

"Okay, I'm willing to be open minded, especially since my eyes are blue too. What shade, are they more navy? Or aqua? Or blue-grey? I like those eyes, I find them rather interesting." Jenna looked thoughtfully for a moment at the surface of the lake, contemplating.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 12th 2011, 5:17 am

Parvati thought for a moment on how she could explain James' eyes. "They're hard to explain, because they really are unique." She told her. "But they are really light blue, not like any eyes I've ever seen before."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Dock by the Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: Dock By The Lake

Post  Jenna Wood May 12th 2011, 10:55 pm

"Oh, well I'm sure they're amazing. You seem to think so, so I'll take your word for it and then if I run into him, point him out to me and I'll see for myself what I think." Jenna shrugged and wondered, she liked eyes, you could tell a lot about a person from their eyes.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 13th 2011, 12:35 am

Parvati gave her a small smile. "I'll let you know if I see him walking around." She said as she turned to look behind her to see if he was anywhere to be found. "Though to be honest, if he shows up, I most likely won't be talking to you anymore and I will go hang out with him." She said with a light shrug, she was just being honest after all.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Dock by the Lake - Page 4 Empty Re: Dock By The Lake

Post  Jenna Wood May 13th 2011, 12:38 am

"That's okay, I understand where you're coming from, you like him and I'm just some random Hufflepuff fifth-year who you ran into by the lake and started talking to. And, no, you weren't obvious, I'm just a good person reader and, don't worry, I won't tell anyone."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil May 13th 2011, 12:40 am

Parvati stared at the girl and blinked a few times when she said she wouldn't tell anyone that she liked James. "Oh you think I just have a little crush on him?" She asked with a small smile as she shook her head. "No, he's my boyfriend." She told the girl with a small nod.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next