Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

+25
Snuffles
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
Romilda Vane
Nikki Orwell
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Narcissa Black
Gideon Prewett
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Alice Prewett
Claire McCann
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Peter Pan
Lucy Weasley
Tristan Raksha
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Demelza Robins
Katie Bell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
29 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Beach by the Hogwarts Lake - Page 23 Empty Re: Beach by the Hogwarts Lake

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 29th 2010, 7:27 am

"I guess that one will work," he said with fake disappointment. "Mmm," he finally averted his gaze from her, and stared up mindlessly at the sky. There was a brief silence as he looked for an interesting cloud and when he found none he asked, "What do ya see up there?"
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 29th 2010, 7:30 am

"Mmm?" She got lost in her own little world and realized Seamus spoke. "Oh. I like finding pictures in the clouds. I was just thinking about this pet bunny I had. It was killed by a fox. So you see anything when you look a them?"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 29th 2010, 7:43 am

"Awh, poor bunny. I don't see much, I mean, I guess that's a dragon of some sorts. Other than that, I see some clouds . . . some more clouds and a blue background." He looked back at her, tired of staring at pointless things. "I don't have much of an imagination. Or maybe I just don't like looking at things in a way that they aren't. If that makes sense?"
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 29th 2010, 7:49 am

"It makes sense I guess. I like finding things out of other things, if that makes sense. See. See that one there." She points to a cloud in particular, glancing over at him to make sure he follows her gaze. "Can you see it? It looks like cauldron. See." She moves her hand in the air, as if tracing it.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 29th 2010, 7:55 am

Seamus, unwillingly taking his eyes off Lavender, looked up in the direction she was pointing in. For a second he just saw another simple cloud, but as he followed her finger he began to make out the shape of the cauldron. "I see it!" he exclaimed. "Yeah, there's the rim and body and everything! There's even a bit of smoke coming out of the top." He, too, pointed up at the sky, indicating the fait puffs of "smoke".
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 29th 2010, 7:59 am

"Yeah yeah!! That's it! See, it's not so hard! See if you can find anything else." She put her hands back under her head and continued to stare at the clouds.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 29th 2010, 8:08 am

Seamus squinted his eyes, searching carefully. After a moment or two he pointed upwards and cried, "Look! A goblet!" He glanced at Lavender. "See it? There's the handle and . . . and . . . oh, wait. That's not a goblet." There was another pause as he scanned the sky again. "Here we are! That one looks a bit like a quill, with the whisps and everything. What do you think?" he asked after outlining the cloud.
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 29th 2010, 8:11 am

"I think so too! Both of them! Don't give up on something if you see it!" She continued to stare up at the sky. "See, it's fun finding pictures itsn't it?" She glanced over at him and smiled. She really enjoyed his company, and this peaceful moment together.

[I'm going to bed. I have to work in the morning, and I should have been in bed an hour ago...whoops...NIGHT!]
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 29th 2010, 9:38 am

"Really? The goblet?" Seamus tilted his head, trying to see it in a different way. "Oh, I get it now! Ha, I'm better at this than I thought." He looked back at Lavender again, and smiled as he met her eyes instead of her ear this time. "I've never done this before, but it is pretty fun." Still holding her gaze he added, "And serene. Quite a lovely combination."

[Uber delay.... I totally just posted this as Penelope... -.- and NIGHT! Smile ]
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 29th 2010, 11:50 pm

She smiled as their gazes met. "It is nice. I do this all the time. Especially when I'm home for the summers. I look for pictures in trees too, but that's a little harder. Usually people can't do that, unless they are artist. Although, I'm not an artist but I can still do it anyways." She went to ramble some more, but stopped herself.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan August 30th 2010, 3:53 am

"Pictures in trees, eh?" he echoed. "I don't think I'd even bother trying that. Too difficult." He thought for a second, then added, "Why do ya think ya can find that kind of stuff if you're not an artist? I mean, maybe there's a different side of ya that ya didn't know about?" he wondered aloud, eyes still on hers, then realized how ridiculous he must've just sounded. "Erm, or you could just have a great imagination," he amended, his voice a little lower than before.
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley August 30th 2010, 6:35 pm

"Overactive imagination. I've been like that since I was a kid." She shrugged. "And I couldn't draw a picture to save my life. I've tried many times. I have a short attention span too, so that could by why I never really had to ability to draw. I dunno." She stared back up at the sky, closing her eyes to let the sun warm her face. Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.

[Figured I'd sort of bring this scene to a close, since this is the last night of 1.0 and I work in a little while. Sorry I poofed last night, went to bed early. I'm going to PM you about plans for 2.0.]
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23