Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lovegood's Rook

+14
Ginny Weasley
Penelope Rosier
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Daphne Greengrass
Lysander Scamander
Angela Braddock
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Remus Lupin
Eileen Prince
Rose Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
18 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Lovegood's Rook - Page 12 Empty Re: The Lovegood's Rook

Post  Eileen Prince June 10th 2010, 1:59 am

Lorcan stopped his dance again with a sigh. "Yeah," He said, "didn't I tell you. OH!" His eyes grew wider, "Do you have any? Can I have some for Christmas?" He turned to his dad and rolled his eyes, "Don't worry. I'll share mine with her."
Eileen Prince
Eileen Prince
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander June 10th 2010, 2:09 am

"Lorcan, did it ever dawn on you that maybe Rose doesn't want you shagging other girls. You insensitive berk!"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander June 11th 2010, 8:18 pm

"Nah... Dad!" Lysander piped up. "Look. I know girl, like really know them, and Rose appriciates the, ah, experience that Lorcan gains from the other ladies. So, lets no go questinos the great logic here!" Lysander was suddenly not wailing about his POTENTIALLY FATAL jump.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod June 11th 2010, 8:20 pm

Luna narrows her eyes at Lysander. "Someone's feeling better," she mumbles under her breath. "Lysander, I hate to break it to you, but I think you're wrong there. I think Rose would appreciate not having to worry about the large number of STDs you two have."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander June 11th 2010, 8:26 pm

Lysander turned to him mum, and suddenly his eyes welled up and his bottem lip started to quiver, "You kn-know. I have been treated. I ha-hate how p-people ALWAYS judge me about those. AND IT HURTS!" He cried.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod June 11th 2010, 8:28 pm

Luna let out a long, exasperated sigh. "Well maybe you should have thought about that before you hooked up with all those random girls! Have you ever even considered using a condom!?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander June 11th 2010, 8:32 pm

Lysander froze, "A-A Wh-what?"
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod June 11th 2010, 8:35 pm

Luna rolled her eyes and facepalmed. "A condom...Those things you've been putting on the bananas? Any of this ringing a bell?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander June 11th 2010, 8:41 pm

"Ohhhhhhh. A rubber. Yeah, sure. I use them." Lysander sat down exhaustidly. "I dont know how I get all these STD's. What am I doing wrong?"
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod June 11th 2010, 8:44 pm

"Well...are you putting the condom on before you sleep with these girls? That's a rather important step."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander June 11th 2010, 8:49 pm

Lysander thought hard and then the look dawned on him. "Before? Oh... Makes sense..."
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod June 11th 2010, 8:49 pm

Luna blinks. "Oh dear. That would explain a lot. Yes Lysander, you are supposed to use them before."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander June 11th 2010, 8:55 pm

"Oh, god... Look. I ve got some calls to make." Lysander whipped out his phone and dialed a number, "Hello? Denise, yeah, look, I put the condom on AFTER we had sex, so its probably best for- Yes, I know, dumb mistake. Yes, its a good thing Im sexy- ...Why thank you! Okay, so an STD test would be advisable. And a prgnancy rest. Us Scamanders have fantastic sperm. Okay bye" He hung up and rung another number, "Hiya, Og Mrs, Faber, could I speak to Jennifer? Shes not in... Okay well, I need tot alk to you too. I accidently put the condom on after..." And so the conversation went on.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod June 11th 2010, 9:08 pm

Luna sighed and crossed her arms as she listened to Lysander's conversation. Where did she go wrong in her parenting skills?
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 9:38 pm

Lysander strolled in humming 'guess whos back, back, back, back again....' under his breath. He immediatly headed for the fridge, swung it open to find it empty. He froze staring at it open mouthed.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 13th 2010, 9:44 pm

Luna walks through the front door with two bags of groceries. She kicks the door closed behind her and looks up to see-- her son! Sh shrieks in delight and runs over to set the bags on the counter. "Lysander!" She runs over and hugs her son tightly. "Where have you been!?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 9:50 pm

Lysander doesnt see him mum and just leaps past her head first into the bags, his jaw nashing eating what ever he can, wrappers and all. He crouches on the counter and looks up at his mum. "Myyyy precious...."
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 13th 2010, 9:52 pm

Luna facepalms. "Lysander, you should now better! Eating all that food like you are without some milk? Really, you're going to get sick," she tells him as she pours her son a glass of milk. "Here you are. Drink it up."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 9:56 pm

Lysander downs to milk, a wild look in his eyes. Then he straightens up, jumps down from the counter, blinks and looks over at his mum. "Much better dont you think? I was starving! Wasting away women! How could you let the kitchen get so bare? Look at me!" He lifts up his shirt and breaths in as much as he can."
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 13th 2010, 10:03 pm

Luna is not amused. "If you were so hungry why didn't you order a pizza? Or go to the store yourself, huh? You know, I have better things I could be doing. Shouldn't have to spend all my free time at the store trying to feed you animals."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 10:05 pm

"Mum. This body was not made for working I dont hav- Hold that thought." Lysander sprints up stairs into his brothers room. There is a distint sound of momeny being taken out of a piggy bank, the footsteps down the stairs and back to the kitchen, "I have ..." He counts the screwed up money is his hands, "£67 ... Wow. What has Lorcan been doing? Mum, I think you ought to ask your son where he got all this money. Ive seen the male prosititution ring. Hell, I've been the leader of it. I know what the pull it for it."
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 13th 2010, 10:09 pm

Luna groaned and facewalled. Ow. "Lysander, when are you going to stop stealing from your brother? And where he gets his money is none of your concern. Now go put that back and go steal money from unsuspecting strangers instead. Don't get caught either, got it?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 10:13 pm

Lysander smiled at his mum and pocketed the momeny any way. He hugged his mum, "Thanks for always being there..." He pulled away, "But I think you should be slightly more concerned about your childs actions. Look, I know its easy too look over his wrong doings in comparision to my trainwreck of a life. But, he is on his way to beating me in STDs. thats not good mum. Thats potentially fatal." He smiled at her, "And er thanks for the..." He pulled out her purse that he had stolen when hugging her, "£112, woah, YOU've been on the prositution rign apparently too!"
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander - Inact August 13th 2010, 10:17 pm

Lorcan stretched his arms, thinking he'd head out for the store after a nap. He'd checked the fridge earlier; it had been empty. Maybe he'd get some Sherbet Lemons, and ingredients for a sandwich while he was at it... Once he was up from the bed, he checked under his bed for the box where he kept his money. And opened it.

"Lysander, you little shit!" He repeated a phrase he'd heard some kid named Albus say in school, and headed downstairs. That was the fourth time this month.

Lorcan Scamander - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 13th 2010, 10:17 pm

Luna, who knew her son well enough to know that he doesn't just hug people, glares and snatches the purse back. "I have a respectable job, just like your father," he said while not thinking about the few nights a week she spent dancing at the clubs. It wasn't a big deal anyway. I mean, whatever puts food on the table, right? "I'm taking the both of you back to the doctor for more testing. Maybe they've finally found a treatment for that new STD they discovered in your system." She turns and smiles at her good son, Lorcan. "Hello, dear! Sleep well? I believe Lysander has something of yours...Right son!?" she asked sharply as she turned back to the STD infested one.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum