Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lovegood's Rook

+14
Ginny Weasley
Penelope Rosier
Molly Prewett
Peter Pan
Daphne Greengrass
Lysander Scamander
Angela Braddock
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
Rolf Scamander
Remus Lupin
Eileen Prince
Rose Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
18 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Lovegood's Rook - Page 13 Empty Re: The Lovegood's Rook

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 10:21 pm

Mum could keep her purse, he already had the money from it, and he was going for the necklace next anyway. "Respectable? Dancing on tables and selling your body to the night? Right. Im not stupid. I know what it means when you get a red light installed above your door. I found out when I was in amsterdam. You lie of telling me 'it showed Santa where we lived' was not believed for a second." Lysander smiled as him bro came down stair, "Yooo, Lorcan... Yeah I do actually. Heres the results from our last STD testing. Seems you have steamed ahead with 29 STDs while I am at 25. I better get my act in gear eh!" He winked at his brother.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander - Inact August 13th 2010, 10:27 pm

"No way! I'm winning!" Lorcan grabbed the paper excitedly but was instantly brought down again when he saw that Lysander had -again- lied. You'd think their father was yelling at the at the moment.

The paper quite clearly read that Lysander was the one with 29 STDs. "Mom, have you ever tested your son for Dyslexia while you were at it?" He shoved the paper back in Lysander's direction, already forgetting about the £67.

Lorcan Scamander - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 13th 2010, 10:30 pm

Luna gaped at Lysander. How had he known? "No Lorcan, but I'll get right on that. I wouldn't be surprised.. But for now, I'm going to let you two settle this on your own," she said with a sigh as she turned to leave. "I'll be back later after you two calm down a bit, alright?" And with that she ran out the door with her necklace.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 10:32 pm

Lysander chucked swinging his arm round his brother, "My brother, you will never beat me. I slept with that Dom Weasley remember? She was a gold mine I tell you!" He silently undid the back of Lorcans chain necklace, slipped it off and into his pocket. That one would be pawned off later for money. It had been a shame he hadnt mannaged to get his mums necklace. Lysander turned to Lorcan the moment his mother left, "You know, I think I need some new clothes don't you? .... Look what I swiped!" He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the collection of credit cards from his mum and dads wallets.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander - Inact August 13th 2010, 10:44 pm

"Lucky bastard..." Lorcan grumbled. It wasn't his fault he had a Rose to care about. "I can so beat you." He was so busy talking, he hadn't so much as felt the chain come off of his neck.

"Woah, let me see those!" Lorcan gaped, then swiped them all from Lorcan's hand. "Seriously, how do you even get your hands on all of this stuff?!" He put the cards in his back pocket. "No such luck. Go find some other way to spend your afternoon--one that won't make you catch anything else, I'm trying to catch up-- and forget about it." With that, he headed upstairs to slip the credit cards under his parents' door.

Now, if Lysander had mentioned getting food with all of that money--holyshit, food. Lorcan would've smacked himself in face for doing something so stupid if he hadn't remembered that there were groceries downstairs. And Lysander was probably eating it all already.

Lorcan Scamander - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 10:49 pm

Lysander stood there open mouthed. Lorcan had just stolen his stolen credit cards the cheeky bastard. Lysander should go and steal HIS moen- oh wait... Lysander patted his back pocket and laughed. He already ahd his monoey the sucker. And that £67 combinded with the £112 from his mum was... erm....around erm.... £300. Yeah that was right. £300. No wait... Lysander screwed up his face in consentration. Nope it was no use. He just couldnt work it out. Never mind. All he knew was that the money would buy A LOT of donuts and naked hoes.
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander - Inact August 13th 2010, 11:02 pm

"Woah, you're still there." Lorcan was just a bit shocked when he headed back downstairs. "Dude. We gotta eat this." He pointed towards the groceries, and immediately approached them with a curious eye. "Yuck, vegetables." Lorcan flung a bag of brussel sprouts out of the way, and found the jackpot. "Lysander, there's candy in here! Mom loves us!"

He immediately opened up the bottle of liquid candy. "Oh yum, the blue ones taste like that Cotton Candy stuff we had when we were ten!" Sugary goodness.

Lorcan Scamander - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Lysander Scamander August 13th 2010, 11:06 pm

"Hey look! There is Coke flavoured lipstick in here! It says 'COKE LIPSTICK, TASTES REAL GOOD'" Lysander put it on his lips and licked it off, "Huh, it takes like chocolate, but it says coke. C-O-C-K. Weird." He put it back and picked up some round thing floating in a jar, "Ohhh, is that pickled onions?" He fished one out and popped it in his mouth. He immediately dribbled it out, "Nope.... summing else..."
Lysander Scamander
Lysander Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Lorcan Scamander - Inact August 13th 2010, 11:44 pm

Lorcan laughed at Lysander's stupidity. That was obviously a toy, and--wait. What was candy doing among all of that stuff, then? Lorcan looked down at the container. And gagged. "Lysander, go break into mom and dad's room. Get those credit cards, this is NOT FOOD." He dropped the body paint as if it were on fire, spitting out what was in his mouth. He felt sick. Oh Rowling. This was not good.

Lorcan Scamander - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 23rd 2010, 5:41 pm

Luna stomps down the steps, looking all pouty and such. She punches the wall and screams at the top of her lungs. Then she takes the pretty flowers out of the vase, bites off the petals, chews them up, and spits them out all over the place. She runs into the wall a few times, shouting random nonsense before she slides down the wall to sit on the floor, crying like a little baby because she doesn't want to go to school today.

I figured I would let Luna take out my frustration rather than breaking my hand in RL by punching a wall. Don't mind me.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 23rd 2010, 5:44 pm

[This... is a good idea. Only, Pansy has no house to tantrum in anymore, and someone would probably end up dead. Poo.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 23rd 2010, 7:45 pm

[sucks to be you guys :/ i start next thursday.]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 23rd 2010, 9:12 pm

[RUB IT IN ANGE, RUB. IT. IN.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley August 23rd 2010, 9:52 pm

[OH I WILL PANSY. I WILL. -rubs it in just a little more- I DONT START CLASS TIL THE 2ND OF SEPTEMBERRRRRRRRRR]
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum