Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

+14
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Andromeda Black
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Parvati Patil
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
John Applemuncher- Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
18 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 9 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 5:37 am

"I'm serious," he said with a laugh. "I like it. Regulus Black can pull off eyeliner. Who knew? Heels? That vos a vise choice on your part. I have no idea how Fabian can valk in those things."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 9 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 5:39 am

Regulus smiled and kissed his hand gently. "Well, he left me the make up, and taught me how to do it. If you really like it, I can start wearing it," he said with a chuckle. "And I don't know either, honestly. Viktor, I'm really tired, though. I think the medicine they gave me is taking a lot out of me, the stuff to help the broken bones. You should rest too," he said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 5:44 am

"Only if you vant to Regulus," he said smiling. "If you like it then by all means, vear votever you vant." Viktor smiled as he stood up, kissing Regulus softly on the forehead as he ran a finger down his cheek. "Alright. I guess I could rest for now. Don't vorry about Tolga or me though, okay? Ve're fine. Just try to get better soon. I'm really getting tired of spending so much time in here," he said, half jokingly as he walked back to his own bed to lay down. "I love you," he said softly, still looking over at Reg.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 5:47 am

"I love you too," he said quietly, then rolled over and went back to sleep snuggling his teddy. Mya should totally come in to see Reg wearing make up and glittery nails, just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 6th 2010, 5:48 am

-is snuglisquished-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 6th 2010, 5:48 am

[Ok I'll stop in as Mya in a bit XD]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 5:49 am

Viktor smiles before going back to his knitting, starting on another pillow. A purple one with little snitches on it. Yup.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 5:58 am

Hermione heard from Fabian that Reg was in here, and brings Kiora by to visit. She spots Reg sleeping, and will totally take a closer look at all that makeup in a moment. She rushes over to a battered looking (I presume) Viktor, knitting away. "Viktor! What happened?" she asks in a hushed voice.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 6:02 am

Viktor looks up from his knitting and smiles when he sees Mya. "Herm-own-ninny! Hey. I came to hang out. I just love the hospital ving so much that I vant to spend every second possible in here," he said smiling, hoping Hermione wouldn't hit him for being sassy considering he has all these burns and cuts.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 6:07 am

Hermione glares. "If I wasn't holding the baby I'd hit you right now, Viktor Krum. You look like you lost a fight with a Chinese Fireball, which we know is just ridiculous. Now what happened?"
She sits next to him, waiting to hear the full story with her usual 'Don't Mess With Mama Bear' look.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 6:11 am

Viktor sighs and sets down his knitting stuffs. "Vell, you see, Tolga and I found out that Regulus vos in here so ve came to check on him. He told us that he got pushed down the stairs by two Slytherins sooo...Tolga took it as an opportunity to fight and I couldn't let the meat head go off on his own. Pansy and Severus look just as bad as us. Don't vorry."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 6:14 am

"Pansy and Severus?" Hermione snaps, her expression frosting over at once. "They're vile, both of them. Pansy once put me in a coma for a week while I went on my honeymoon and Snape.... well, I don't think I even need to explain my dislike there. Have you had any medical attention, or have you just been bottling it up so Reg and Tolga get taken care of?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 6:17 am

"She did vot!? It doesn't surprise me," he grumbled. "Both of them disgust me," he says, shuddering as he remembers Snape blinding him and making him rethink all his old memories. "Dijinn helped me out. I'm fine, Herm-own-ninny. Really, I am."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 6:20 am

Hermione looks Viktor over to ascertain with her own eyes that, yes, he will live, then presses a kiss to his forehead. "Glad you're ok."
She looks over at Tolga first, who seems to be in quite bad shape, and then goes to check on the sleeping Regulus. She brushes his hair back from his face and moves in to kiss his temple. She freezes. "Viktor," she whispers. "Is your boyfriend wearing make up?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 6:21 am

Viktor smiles, glad to have a friend like Hermione that cares so much about him and Regulus, but bursts out laughing at her observation. "Um...Fabian came to visit him vhile I vos off fighting crime."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 6:39 am

Hermione giggles quietly and kisses Reg's forehead, taking care not to smudge anything. "I should've known. Well, if I'm not here when he wakes up, tell him I think he looks lovely, and I'm jealous he can pull off eye make up better than I can."
She comes and sits back on the edge of Viktor's bed, taking the customary few moments to settle Kiora in her arms. "Fighting crime, hmm? You should have a cape... You did look very dashing in a cape, my fourteen year old self thought during the Triwizard Tournament."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 6:45 am

"I'll be sure to tell him that," he says smiling. "A cape, huh? I think I need a superhero name too, don't you think? Any ideas from Mrs. Lupin? Or how about the 14 year old Herm-own-ninny. I'm sure she can think of something."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 6:51 am

Hermione giggles. "I'll leave the honour of naming superhero Viktor to Regulus, I think. I'm sure he'll appreciate that. Besides, fourteen year old Hermione was far too young and innocent to have any idea what you're talking about."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 6:54 am

Viktor laughs. "Got it. I'll talk to him in the morning about that," he says as he finished up the pillow that he had continued knitting during this conversation. "So how have you been? And Kiora? How's she?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 6:57 am

Smiling, Hermione holds Kiora close and kisses her little cheek. "She's perfect, of course, like always. Curious too, always looking around at everything and everyone, taking it all in. See?" she giggles, because Kiora is watching Viktor finish up his knitting. "I'm fine. Really, much better than the last time we talked."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:01 am

Viktor smiles as he looks at Kiora. Without taking his eyes off her, he hands over the pillow that he was planning on giving to her later on, his face lighting up as she snuggles it because I assume she is old enough to grab things by now. "Since you von't let me teach her how to fly yet, I figured I'd give her something quidditch related." He continues smiling down at Kiora before looking up at Mya. "I'm glad you're feeling better. I hate seeing you upset. You're to vonderful to be unhappy."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:05 am

Hermione's eyes light up as Kiora grabs the little pillow and it heads straight for her mouth so she can nom and drool all over it. Aww. "Viktor, it's lovely!" she gasps. "Thank you, so much." She beams at him, blushing a little as he calls her vonderful. She reaches out her free arm and wraps it about his shoulders, trying not to upset his injuries too much. Then she gently leaves Kiora and her little pillow in Viktor's arms so she can have a cuddle with Uncle Viktor, and moves slightly towards Tolga's bed. "How long has he been out?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:08 am

"I'm glad you like it." Viktor smiles as Hermione gently hugs him, his face lighting up again as he gets another chance to cuddle with Kiora. He lightly strokes her face as she snuggles with the pillow, feeling overjoyed that she likes his gift. "Er- a few hours. He's been out since his accident during the duel. Joel and Dijinn vorked on him, and they usually do a good job. He'll be up soon. I know he vill. He's Tolga Safer. It takes more than an explosion to take him out."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:12 am

"Yeah... if Joel and Djinn were on the case, he'll be fine," Hermione murmurs, tearing her eyes away from Tolga because it's kind of awkward to just stand there and stare at him. They barely know each other, after all. "I imagine he just needs the rest to recover. And you? Should you be resting? Am I keeping you awake when I shouldn't be?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:16 am

"No, not at all. I like the company, actually. It's better than sitting here alone and vorrying about Tolga and Regulus," he said as he looked down at Kiora with a smile. "She's getting big," he said happily as he lightly stroked her head with finger. "She really is beautiful."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next