Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

5 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 19 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:29 am

Reed nodded. "I will be sure to write." He groaned when he too looked at the time. "Why can't time go faster? I hate all this waiting around. It's driving me mad. I should have brought some of my supplies with me or something. I may have to move some of my stuff here in case there's ever a situation when I'm here and Kras isn't." He wasn't sure why he liked the sound of moving his stuff in so much.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment - Page 19 Empty Re: The Svetkova house & Kras' apartment

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:46 am

"I understand, vaiting is never any fun." Ivan grinned. "I'm sure Kras vould have no problem vith you leaving some of your art stuff here for those 'just in case' times." His son would probably just be super thrilled Reed was moving stuff of his in. "Vell, Kras does have a tv in the living room if you'd like to votch something. Not sure vot's on this time of the morning, but you never know."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:52 am

Reed nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I guess we can see if anything is on. Wonder if he has any movies or something. I was telling him about these Disney movies and I think he'd like some of those. I'll have to get him some sometime." He nodded and walked out of the kitchen and headed for the living room.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:03 am

"Disney movies?" Ivan gave Reed a slightly confused look as he followed along to the living room. "Let me guess, muggle thing, right? I'm familiar vith some muggle things, but I don't follow movies a lot. I barely votch tv either. There isn't even von in my house." He sat down on the couch and handed Reed the remote since he probably knew how to use the thing better than he did. "Kras likes votching the nature stuff sometimes so he got von ven he moved in here."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:07 am

Reed nodded. "Yeah. They are really popular muggle movies. They are like cartoons." He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. "I've never watched a whole lot of tv either. I was always too busy painting or whatever to watch." He started flipping through the channels and since I have no clue what Bulgarian tv is like, we'll say he stopped at some show about penguins. Yup. Penguins.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:28 am

Oh! Penguins! "Hm, sounds interesting." Ivan chuckled. Maybe he'd have to watch these Disney cartoon thingys sometime. He watched as Reed flipped through the channels, catching glimpses of weird shows and whatnot that he had no clue about. Then they stopped at something about penguins. "Oh, penguins are cute." Yeah, he totally said that. "This must be like von of the nature show type things that Kras likes to votch." He's kind of proud of himself for being somevot smart about this whole tv thing.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:35 am

Reed giggled. Of course the tv was in Bulgarian, so he really didn't know what they were saying, but the penguins were cute waddling about. Every so often he would squeal when a little baby penguin did something cute. He felt himself getting a little sleepy again, and man was his sleep schedule going to be messed up. He didn't want to sleep though because it was getting closer to when Kras would be able to see if what they found in the book would work or not.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 10:42 am

Ivan was pretty sure Reed had no idea what was being said, but at least he seemed to be enjoying the show. After a bit though it looked like he was getting tired. "You're looking a bit sleepy, vould you like to go lay down for a bit again? I can vake you up ven ve hear something from them."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 10:50 am

OMG YOU HAVE TO GO WATCH THIS. OMG *dead* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOtDA0uSZvk&feature=player_embedded

Reed shook his head. "Mmm fine here. Don't wanna move and I wanna know the moment something happens." He hoped that made sense because his brain was a bit of a jumble right now. He just stared at the tv screen, not really seeing the pictures anymore, it was just something to do he supposed.

Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 11:04 am

OMG OMG OMG *dead* That was too much...
XD

And this reply will take a while since I'm writing a lot of stuff.
*skips off to write it*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 11:06 am

YAY!!!! *flails and is dying to know what happens*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 12:09 pm

Ivan smiled and nodded his head. "Alright then. I'm pretty good right here too..." he trailed off and they just sat there watching the penguin show and whatever came on after that and after that...

~*~*~*~

Around 7:40ish, Andrei woke up, his neck feeling slightly stiff. Kras was still asleep, his head more against Andrei's chest now than his shoulder. Andrei smiled fondly down at his friend, unable to resist pressing a very light kiss to the top of his head. They should be getting up now though. They had the information they needed and they had to use it to fix Kras' problem.
"Raz? It's time to vake up." He shook Kras' shoulder slightly to try and wake him up.
Kras sighed and shifted slightly, not wanting to wake up. He had managed not to have anymore nightmares last night, but he still felt terribly tired. Blinking wearily, he looked up at Andrei then around the room. "Vot time is it?" He sat up and stretched, feeling somewhat stiff.
Andrei sort of missed the warmth of his best friend leaning against him. "Around 7:40. Ready to get up?"
"No...sort of." Kras groaned. "Alright, I'm up." He said, meanwhile still sitting on the couch.
"Sure you are." Andrei laughed, standing and stretching. "I'll get changed and grab the book. You go get changed too and then ve'll head on over to the Highmaster's office."
Both boys got ready for the day - Kras made sure to check that his cuts were still closed, which, thankfully, they were - and then they headed on over to Karkaroff's office. By that point it was around 8 so they weren't as scared of waking him.
After about four knocks on the door it swung open, the Highmaster calling to them to come in. They entered and found him sitting at his desk.
"Vell, did you boys find the right book?"
Andrei set the book down on the desk. Karkaroff picked it up and found the spot they had bookmarked. "Perfect. Vell, looks like ve can hopefully get this fixed up. It's a good thing you're taking care of this sooner rather than later. The longer you vould have let the problem go the harder the curse vould be to remove."
Kras was definitely glad he had chosen to act so soon. "So...vot do ve have to do, sir?"
"Vell," Karkaroff stood, moving around his desk to stand near Kras, "It's a long spell and I'm not sure exactly..." the Highsmaster looked over at Andrei for a split second, a unreadable look in his eye, "no, it'll vork. Alright, stand over there, Mr. Svetkova. This might take a vhile."
Kras went to stand in the middle of the office, where Karkaroff was pointing. He wondered what that brief look had been about that Karkaroff had given Andrei. He'd give it more thought later, once this was over with.
Andrei stood off to side so he'd be out of the way.
The Highmaster started the counter spell and he hadn't been lying, it was long. It wasn't until he was half way through it that anything happened. The demonic like beings from the spell Kras had used appeared in the room in front of Kras. The leader of their group approached Kras, standing directly in front of him. Karkaroff stopped the spell, knowing the two would have to talk first before he could finish.
Kras was somewhat terrified of the creature in front of him, but he knew it was more so because these beings inflicted fear upon others.
The leader knew why they had been summoned, knew what the spell was for, but there were the rules. The contract to which the spell caster was bound and this fellow should have known that before he summoned them in the first place.
Their conversation was silent, the words echoing in Kras' head. He wasn't sure at first whether he should respond out loud or just think them and hope the creature could hear him. He attempted that first and, when he got a reply back, stuck with that.
Kras had been unaware of the rules, he explained, but he was desperate to be free of the curse. When the creature would not give in, Kras grew slightly angry and responded out of anger out loud.
Seeing it wasn't going well - and knowing what would have to happen if they were to save Kras - Karkaroff barked out the second to last part of the spell. It would tear the beings away from Kras' spirit. It was dangerous doing that at this point, due to the fact that they weren't willingly going away, it could hurt Kras. There was a bright flash, and a muffled yell as Kras sunk to the floor unconscious. The creatures turned angry faces towards the Highmaster.
Andrei looked down at his friend with a terrified look upon his face. "Kras!" He made to move closer but Karkaroff stopped him.
"Andrei...the curse from this spell that Kras used, it requires a villing soul at time of death if the original caster's in unavailable. No...not requires, demands it. Somevon has to replace Kras villingly, to give up his soul at time of death, venever that may be, to these beings. Othervise Kras vill die right now. They von't vait, they'll take him now and none of us vant that."
"Vot?" Andrei looked up at Karkaroff in surprise, and somewhat in anger as well. "Did you know this the whole time?"
The Highmaster nodded in reply. "I couldn't just tell Kras that because-"
"He vouldn't vant to put anyvon else in harm's vay..." Andrei finished, looking down at his best friend sadly. "I'll do it." He spoke, not looking up at the Highmaster or the creatures that were still in the room waiting. "I'll take Kras' place."
Karkaroff cleared his throat. "Are you sure? There's no turning back vonce you've made your decision."
"I'm sure." Andrei looked up, a determined look upon his face. "Raz...he vould have done the same thing for me. I know it. He's my best friend and...I love him. I'd do anything for him. So yes." He turned his gaze to the leader of the dark creatures. "I'm villing to take Krasimir's place in return that he may live."
"They require your blood for the exchange. It'll leave a mark, do you vant it somevhere hidden?" Karkaroff asked.
Andrei pulled his shirt off and moved closer. "My shoulders. Both of them. So they'll match Kras'." He wanted to share the same pain Kras had had to go through. In the end it would all be worth it, because Kras would get to live his life and when he died he'd go to heaven with Reed and be happy. That's all Andrei wanted. For Kras to be happy.
The leader of the creatures moved to Andrei and placed his hands upon Andrei's shoulders. Then it moved quickly and twin like cuts were upon his shoulders, blood running down his arms quickly. Andrei hissed at the pain, but grit his teeth and bore it. He was doing this for Kras. No complaints.
The creatures disappeared then and the room seemed to brighten.
Karkaroff pulled a chair over and made Andrei sit. "No normal healing spell or stitches vill vork on those." He summoned towels and gave them to the boy. "Hold these to the cuts. You'll just have to vait till they stop bleeding and close up themselves."
Andrei grabbed the towels and held them to his cuts, feeling rather weak. "Kras...is he alright?"
"He'll be fine. Just unconscious for a vhile." Karkaroff went over and checked Kras' pulse. It was slightly shallow, but he was still alive. "I vill get the nurse up here, in the meantime do not move from this room." And with that he had swept from the room.
Andrei waited till Karkaroff had left before getting up and going over to grab some paper. Sitting on the floor next to Kras, and trying not to get blood everywhere on everything - especially the letter - he managed to write out a simple letter to Reed and Ivan. Luckily one of the windows was open and he managed to summon Gavin in to take the letter off. Then he took hold of Kras' hand and held it as he sat and waited for the nurse to show up.

~*~*~*~

Gavin flew in through the open window of Kras' apartment and dropped the letter on Reed's lap before landing on the top of the one chair to watch them.

Reed, Ivan,
We took care of it. Everything's fine. Kras is unconscious right now but he'll be alright. The nurse is coming up to check on him shortly. We're looking forward to getting back to you guys soon, but we can't travel until Kras is well enough. Hopefully by mid-day we can make it back.
Will keep you posted.
~Andrei
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 12:21 pm

NO NO NO NO NOOOO ANDREEEIIIIIIIIIII *cries forever*

Reed had just started to fall asleep when he heard the flap of wings and he instantly sat up, wide awake. He ripped the letter open and scooted closer to Ivan so he could read as well. He was relieved they got it taken care of, but he didn't really like hearing that Kras was currently unconscious. Reed set the letter down and started pacing the room. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, but he didn't know why he felt like that. Andrei had said in the letter that they 'took care of it' so everything should be fine. Right?
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 12:45 pm

*cries*

Ivan was about half asleep himself when the letter flew in. He read it alongside Reed and breathed a big sigh of relief. "Thank goodness he's going to be alright." He was glad his son was free from the awful curse. Reed's worried pacing was slightly confusing him though. "Vot's wrong, Reed? Everything's going to be alright now. Nothing to vorry about. Ve just have to vait till Kras is conscious and capable of traveling." There didn't seem to be anything to worry about.

~*~*~*~

Kras woke up and squinted at the bright lights of the infirmary. How he had gotten down here he had no idea. The last thing he remembered was being up in the Highmaster's office. His head was pounding, and his shoulders were slightly sore, but other than that he felt a lot better than he had the past two days. Groaning, he tried to sit up.
"Raz!"
A hand pushed him back down. "The nurse said you shouldn't try getting up yet. Vot vere you and Andrei doing up there? You look like somevon hit you over the head vith a beater's club and Andrei has some nasty cuts on his shoulders."
"Cuts?" Shoving the hand away, Kras sat up quickly, a rush of dizziness overcoming him causing him to sway a bit. "How'd he get those?"
"You tell me." The person replied, chuckling dryly.
Kras turned his head and finally took a good look at the person he was talking to. "Oh my goodness, Branimir?"
"Took you a moment, didn't?" Bran laughed, shaking his head. "Now lay back down for goodness sakes!"
"Sorry. It's just...I don't know how he got those. And wow, I haven't seen you in ages, Bran. Vot are you doing in here?"
"I help out on occasion, remember? The nurse lets me help out since I vant to be a healer in the future."
"Oh right," Kras nodded, "I remember now."
Bran sat down at the edge of Kras' bed. "So vot vos going on?"
"It's a long story." Kras sighed. He was really worried though. How had Andrei gotten cuts on both his shoulders too, just like Kras had before? It looked like he was asleep right now. So Kras wasn't going to bother him.
Karkaroff came in and was seemingly relieved to see Kras awake. "Good, you're conscious. How are you feeling?"
"Good," Kras replied, "did it all go vell? I passed out and can't really remember a thing. And how did Andrei get hurt?"
Andrei had begged the Highmaster to keep what he had done a secret, and Karkaroff had agreed to do so. After all, he was good at keeping secrets...
"It vent vell. For the spell to be complete the creatures needed payment in blood and your friend agreed to be the von to do so. It just so happens that the cuts vere made in the same spot yours vere. Everything is fine now though. You're both safe."
Bran was really confused by this point. "Alright...I have no idea vot's going on, I'm going to go get you some painkillers. Be right back." He stood and walked off.
Kras breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Thank goodness it's all over. I'm sad that Andrei had to get involved. I know those cuts can be really painful."
"Yes, vell," Karkaroff headed for the door, "he'll be alright. Get some rest, you von't be allowed to return home until you are vell enough. Same goes for Andrei. I saw come say farevell before you two leave." And with that he made his exit.
Despite Bran's earlier urging to stay laying down, Kras got out of bed and went over to sit next to Andrei on his bed. He watched his friend sleep for a while, watching the slow, rise and fall of his chest as he breathed.
Bran came back bringing painkillers. Kras took them, not really caring that normally he wouldn't take them because he didn't think he deserved to not feel any of the pain.
After a few more words and a hug with his friend, Bran headed on off to a class, leaving Kras and Andrei alone in the infirmary.
Kras would keep resting, but he wasn't leaving his friend's side. He wanted to make sure he was alright, especially since he helped fix Kras' problem, even though it meant getting hurt.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 12:50 pm

D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Reed realized he was pacing and stopped. "Sorry. I know. I just can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. Maybe it's intuition. Maybe it's all the stress from the past couple of days. I just...won't feel better until they both get back." He bit his lip and went and sat back down. "Sorry. Just ignore me. It's probably nothing. You're right. Everything is okay."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 1:18 pm

*flails*

Ivan patted Reed's shoulder comfortingly. "Don't vorry. It's probably just the stress from the past couple of days. They'll be back soon. Meanvhile...I think you should get some rest, because it vouldn't do vell for Kras to get here only to have you pass out on him." He chuckled.

~*~*~*~

Two hours later found Kras and Andrei leaving the infirmary. Andrei's cuts had closed up finally and both boys were feeling quite a bit better after having gotten plenty of rest. They hadn't really talked about what had happened until now. Both had remembered they had wanted to check on their old tree house in the woods around the school so they were going to do that now, talking as they went.
"Karkaroff came in vhile you vere resting...he told me vot you did." Kras started.
Andrei looked somewhat panicked at that, but he tried to hide it. "He did?"
"Yeah," Kras nodded, "you didn't have to give them your blood just for me, but thank you."
Oh thank goodness... Andrei was relieved to see that the Highmaster had kept his promise and hadn't told Kras exactly what had happened. "You vould have done the same for me, Raz. But you're velcome." He grinned.
"So...I guess that means this is all over now. Sucks that ve're both stuck vith scars from it, but at least that's the most of our vorries now." Kras laughed.
Andrei felt terrible lying to his friend, but the less Kras knew, the better. "You're right." He smiled thinly. "And after ve go see about our tree house then ve can get back to your apartment." He tried to sound really cheerful.
"You're right!" Kras' eyes lit up. "I'm sure Reed vill be super happy to see us and be glad to know that ve're all alright." He hummed happily to himself as they went along. Andrei was somewhat lost in thought.
At one point though he was torn from his thoughts by Kras' gasping. "Look! It's still there. Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's still there, Drei." He laughed. "Do you think ve can get up there?"
Andrei looked up and saw that their old treehouse was indeed still up there. "Wow..." he grinned, impressed, "it is still standing, isn't? I don't think ve could both fit in there together now though..."
"Nonsense," Kras laughed, "ve'll fit. Let's go up."
They didn't have to be worried about the ladder breaking on them, because they had spelled it ages ago to be unbreakable and weather proof. Both boys climbed up to the tree house, feeling like it was a tiny bit of home for them. It was indeed a tight squeeze though. There wasn't much room to move around in it, but that was okay because at least they were up there now.
"Same view as ever." Kras laughed.
Andrei grinned, nodding. "It's beautiful from up here. I can't believe no von's found it yet and torn it down."
Kras nodded in agreement. "Vell, I'm just glad they didn't. Ve have lots of fond memories from up here."
Andrei smiled, silently agreeing. There were a lot of memories he had from here that he cherished, especially the ones with Kras. Both boys stood silently for a few minutes, just enjoying the view and each others' company.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 1:24 pm

Reed giggled. "Trust me, as soon as I see him, energy won't be a problem at all. But I suppose you're right. You get some rest too, you must be exhausted as well. I don't mind sharing the couch. I do tend to talk in my sleep, so sorry about that. Then again I may be so tired that I don't dream much." He giggled again and made himself comfy on the armrest of the couch. "Thanks again Ivan, for everything. Mostly the company." He smiled over at his boyfriend's father then laid his head back down and started drifting off to sleep.

OKAY. I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP. The sun is coming up!! ^^ THIS WAS FUNNNNNN!!! WEEEE. Night..er Morning.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 8:14 pm

*is still rather amused we wrote almost the same thing last night* XD

"It's alright," Ivan chuckled, yawning, "I sleep like a log half the time so I probably von't hear you if you talk in your sleep." He smiled fondly at Reed for thanking him. "You're velcome, Reed. Thank you for keeping me company and being such an amazing person." He yawned again and made himself comfortable, falling asleep sooner than he thought he would.

~*~*~*~

After standing up in the tree house for a while, Andrei and Kras decided it was probably time to head back. "Ready to head back to the village?" Andrei asked. "You'll be okay to disapparate, right?"
"Of course." Kras replied, climbing down the ladder. "It's you I'm vorried about. You'll be okay?"
Andrei followed down the ladder, jumping down the last five steps. "I'll be fine. No vorries. I've had vorse injuries before. Speaking of that...I know you'll probably be spending the summer vith Reed, but come fall I have to ask you something. There's a group of people I'd like you to meet. They might be able to use your help."
Kras gave Andrei a confused look as they started back. "My help? For vot?"
"I can't tell you yet." Andrei sighed. "It's top secret. Let's just say they've heard about your herbology skills and your talent for being friends vith everyvon and could use the help."
"That doesn't give me much to go on." Kras laughed.
"Vell, you really don't have to vorry about it right now. Just keep it in the back of your mind for next fall. I'll talk to you about it then." Andrei smiled. "I don't vant it to get in the vay of the fun summer plans you most likely have planned vith Reed."
Kras grinned. "Ve do have some fun plans made. Alright. I von't forget about it."
They continued their walk back to the village. Once there they stopped in one of their favorite old haunts to get some of the yummy chocolate they were both so fond of. Kras made sure he got some for his father and Reed, and he even got some for Remus as well. He knew how much his friend loved chocolate.
Once on the outskirts of the village they went to apparate when Andrei stopped Kras for a second. "Ven you get home for the summer I'll send you a letter vith a spell in it. Use it. It'll protect your apartment so only you and anyvon only you give permission access to disapparate/apparate vithin the apartment. No von else vill be able to get in by that means of transportation. It's like the spell they use on the schools. You're going to need it come fall, alright?"
Kras was really confused by now, but he'd do it. "Alright. I'll do that."
Andrei grinned. "Thanks. I just vant you to be safe. Now lets head back so Reed can tackle you." He chuckled.
Kras laughed and they disapparated from the village.

~*~*~*~
The two boys appeared right on Kras' doorstep practically. They weren't sure whether Reed and Kras' father were asleep or not, but, votever, they were here now and wanted to see them. Kras unlocked the door and knocked as they went in, shutting the door behind them. "Hello? Anyvon avake- aww, Drei, look how cute they are." He grinned as they walked into the living room and saw Reed and Ivan both asleep on the couch.
"Vish ve had a camera right now." Andrei laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:22 pm

Reed stirred a little when Kras and Andrei came in, but didn't fully wake up. After a few moments he got that feeling that someone was watching him, he slowly blinked his eyes open and thought he was still dreaming. There in front of him was Kras. Wait. Kras was here! Reed screamed then literally jumped up on the couch, then launched himself at Kras, tackling him into a tight hug. "KRAS! KRAS! YOU'RE HERE. Are you okay? Are you tired? Do you need to eat something? We have food in the kitchen. What happened? Tell me everything! Aaah! I've been going crazy! I'm so happy you're here finally!" He untangled himself from Kras and went to wrap his arms around Andrei's waist. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you." He pulled away and looked at the two boys. "You both look awful. Sit!" He pointed to the couch and waited for them to follow his command.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 8:46 pm

Ivan woke up when he heard Reed scream, jumping slightly and looking up in alarm. He grinned when he saw the cause of the disturbance.
Andrei hadn't been lying when he said Reed would tackle him, and Kras wasn't totally surprised either. He almost fell over though from the force of Reed's tackle. He hugged Reed back just as tightly, grinning like a loon as Reed rambled on and on.
Ivan waited till Reed had let go of Kras before standing to hug his son tightly. "I'm glad you're okay, son." Kras smiled and hugged his father back warmly.
Andrei was slightly surprised when Reed hugged him too, but he smiled and hugged Reed back. "You're velcome, Reed."
Both boys grinned when Reed demanded they sit on the couch. "Vell...ve may look awful but ve feel pretty good. Though," Kras looked over at Andrei, "I think I'll stick vith saying that Andrei should sit. He needs some rest still."
Andrei stuck his tongue out at Kras. "No vay. I'll be perfectly fine." He turned back to Reed. "You said there vos food? Oh my god, good, I'm starving. Sure Kras is too. Ve haven't really eaten anything since yesterday." Kras nodded in agreement. "Lets go to the kitchen. Woooo!!" He laughed, taking Reed's hand and Andrei's and dragging them to the kitchen. He sure felt a lot better than he had the past few days. Like a whole bunch of energy had just came back to him in a tidal wave.
Ivan laughed, following the group into the kitchen to get food for them all. "You all sit at the table. I'll get everything ready."
Kras and Andrei obediently sat down at the table. Kras refused to let go of Reed's hand though.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 8:51 pm

Reed bounced along after Kras, still beaming. It felt like he had just consumed mass amounts of sugar and now he felt like bouncing all over the room. He too didn't plan on letting go of Kras' hand and he sat like Ivan had told them to. "So what happened? You're both alright, right? And the curse is completely gone? No more nightmares?" He bit his lip a little. He didn't want Kras to have nightmares anymore and hoped they were done.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:03 pm

"No more nightmares!" Kras smiled happily.
"Yep. The curse is all gone." Andrei replied, smiling at Kras. He wasn't sure if he would get the nightmares or not, but from what the Highmaster had told him he didn't think so. All he'd have to worry about really is the fact that his soul would be taken when he died. And that was something he could live with. As long as Kras was safe.
Kras smiled at his best friend. "Andrei really helped me out back there." He informed Reed and Ivan. "They needed blood apparently to cancel the curse and Andrei gave them some of his blood. I feel bad he had to get involved vith that, because he's going to have scars now too, but at least that's the vorst of it. And his cuts have already closed up! Faster than mine did." He was so thankful of Andrei's help.
Andrei shrugged, smiling lightly down at the table. "You'd have done the same for me, Raz." he spoke softly.
"I vould have, definitely." Kras replied strongly. "You're my best friend, Drei." He turned back to Reed. "Ve both voke up in the infirmary. It's not as nice as the Hospital Ving at Hogvarts, but it's okay. Von of Drei's and mine's old school friends vos in there. He helps out there because it gives him good practice for ven he's going to be a Healer."
Ivan had been listening to the boys talk as he got the food ready. He brought it all over to the table, along with juice and water. "Branimir?" He asked Kras.
Kras nodded, grinning. "Yep! Bran is doing vell."
"I remember you used to tell me about him and how he vos alvays talking about how he vos going to be a healer ven he got older." Ivan grinned. "Alright, boys, eat up. You'll get your strength back then."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:09 pm

Reed beamed at Andrei again since he saved Kras in so many ways. "Thank you again Andrei. That was amazing what you did." He giggled a little. "Hey! Now we can all match with our horrible scars. Ooh. Thanks Ivan!" He wasn't all that hungry but he grabbed some of the bread just so he wasn't the only one eating. "Oh Kras! Guess what! Ivan made me a potion to make my hair grow back faster! It's probably the nastiest thing I've ever tasted in my life, but my hair will be back in like five days!" He nodded happily and continue to clutch to Kras' hand, even though they were both eating. He could deal with the awkwardness if Kras could.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova August 6th 2011, 9:14 pm

Andrei smiled at Reed, glad to see what he had done - even if that wasn't what he really had done to save Kras - had made Reed and Kras both happy. He and Kras both chuckled at Reed's comment about horrible scars...though Kras would rather Reed have no scars. They both happily grabbed food to eat, though Kras refused to let go of Reed's hand. He could deal with it while they ate, there was no way he was letting go of Reed.
Kras' eyes widened when Reed told him about the potion Ivan had made. "He vot?" He gave Ivan a look that was a mix of thankfulness and pure joy. "That's brilliant! Sucks that it tastes so bad, but most potions do...but still!!! Yay!" He looked absolutely thrilled. He was practically bouncing in his chair he was so happy and energized.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 6th 2011, 9:20 pm

Reed loved Kras' reaction to hearing about the potion, and he just couldn't take his eyes off his boyfriend. "I was hoping there was a way that it would come back like instantly, so when you got home it would be back, but I think we can wait five days. Ivan even made the vials Reed-proof so I can't break them! Genius right?" He glanced over at Ivan and smiled before returning his gaze back to Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next