Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Courtyard

+11
Albus Severus Potter
Marco Montague
Trey Davis
Daphne Greengrass
Reed Dawson
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Molly Prewett
Krasimir Svetkova
Demelza Robins
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
15 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Courtyard - Page 3 Empty Re: The Courtyard

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:25 am

OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAH I REMEMBER THAT SHOW. XD *dead*
*is amused by things three times the amount when it's this early (2:23am) in the morning*

"Vot?" Kras blinks. "Like...an actual bear? Vy vould it live in a house? Are its friends bears too?" he was confused. He'd never seen any Muggle shows and he wondered if they were all as strange sounding as this one.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 9:36 am

"Well, it's a kids show. It's not like an actual bear or anything. He's a nice bear. You know, I don't actually know why he lives in a house if he's a bear, but it's just a show. Hmm... no his friends aren't bears. There's Treelo the lemur, mouse tutter, Pip and Pop - they are otter twins and a bear cub called Ojo. Oh, and also, there's the moon called Luna and the bear talks to Luna about his day and then they sing the goodbye song." She informed Kras with a serious look on her face.
Anditotallyjustdidnotwikipediathatinfo. >.>
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:45 am

*would have had to wikipedia all that too cause she's only seen that show once or twice when she was little*

Kras blinks again. And again. "Vait...so he's a bear...who lives in a house...vith other animals - other animals that he'd probably eat if he really got hungry, except for the cub - and he sings?" He blinks again, not sure if he should believe it but she looks pretty darn serious. "That is...I don't even know. Veird." He kind of wants to watch it now. Just to see.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 9:57 am

"Mhhmm." Dem said with a serious nod. "Well, he is a nice bear, so I don't know if he would. Besides, they are his friends, so he probably wouldn't. Yes, he sings songs and it is all dandy and fun." She says with another nod. Ohmygod, now I can just see them watching it. Hahah.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:20 am

Oh my goodness...hahahahaha XD We should find a way for them to watch it because that would be just awesome. "But..." Kras didn't look convinced, "even nice bears get really really hungry sometimes. Vot if he just lost it von day and saw Treery the Lemur or votever his name vos and decided he looked particularly tasty at that point in time? Poor guy."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 11:06 am

Oh my god. hahahaha. That would be so epic! "I don't know. He is a really nice bear and all, but I suppose one day he could get really hungry. Even if he is a really nice bear and I don't think he would, but you never know with bears." She said seriously to Kras.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:10 am

This is amusing. Inner!Kras is confused and I just promised him we'd look it up on youtube to see if we could watch some of it later so he could see. Haha. "True, true. I mean, sometimes, ven animals are desperate they'll eat pretty much anything...so, theoretically he could eat his friends." Kras made a sad face. "Poor friends. Vell, maybe they could just bake cookies for him and it'd be all better. Yep." He nods in agreement with himself, sure that that would solve everything.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 11:16 am

Haha, sounds like fun! "He could, but lets just hope he doesn't because that isn't a very good thing for a nice bear to do." She said, "Cookies. Solve. Everything." She nodded very seriously. "Well, except for brownies, but cookies also solve everything."
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:22 am

Kras has to nod in agreement to that. "Definitely. Cookies are amazing. And brownies...and hot chocolate. I make some amazing hot chocolate. I shall make you some sometime if you vould like."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 11:32 am

"You would? That would be awesome!" She says with a smile on her face. "I would make you something, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm good at making. What a bummer. Maybe when I find out, I can!" She brightly tells Kras.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:37 am

"It'll be the best hot chocolate you've ever had. Just saying." He grinned. "And I'm sure votever you make vill be awesome and I'll love it. Maybe ve can hang out in the kitchen sometime and just make things for the heck of it. You have to really practice at things to figure out vot you're good at."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 11:43 am

"I bet it will be." She grinned. "Oh, that sounds like fun! We can make brownies, cookies, tacos and whole lot of delicious things!" She says enthusiastically. "It's a date. Well, not an actual date. It's just a figure of speech." She says, nodding informativley to clear up all confusion.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:50 am

[I'm going to have to head off to sleep now. *looks at the clock that reads 5am* *blinks* Oops. xD LOVE YOU!!!]

Kras has never really had tacos before and hopes they taste yummier than they sort of sound, which is crunchy and dry. "I understood." he grinned. "And it sounds like a good plan to me!" he nods, flailing. "I'll have to make a Bulgarian dish for you as vell at some point."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 12:01 pm

[Haha, oops! Have a good sleep! And I love you too!!]

"That's good. I didn't want any confusion there." She said with a small smile. "A Bulgarian dish? What sort of dishes are Bulgarian because I honestly have no clue." She asked. "I hope they are nice!"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 8:04 pm

"Not that I vos trying to offend you or anything. I'm sure you'd make a lovely date. Especially since spending time vith you is already lots of fun." he smiled at her. "As to our dishes, vell, I suppose some of them are good depending on personal taste, but I like most of them myself. Moussaka and gyuvech are pretty common, though I'd say our food is pretty diverse all in all. I really like baklava a lot myself, and although it's made in a lot of countries I like how I've had it in Bulgaria. Especially how my mother makes it." He wonders if, whenever they're finally really talking to each other again, he can ask his mother to make it for him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 11:48 pm

"Offended is something I am not." She reassured Kras with a smile. "Oooohhh, they sound exotic!" She interestedly says as he is listing them all off for her. "What are they like? What are they made of?" she curiously asks because I am too lazy to look them up
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 27th 2011, 1:11 am

Kras is glad that he didn't offend her. Cause that would sadden him. "Oh they're very interesting." And then he continues on, describing them and I'd write it all out but I'm too lazy to look them up too...but they really do sound yummy. Just saying. Except for that Moussaka stuff...that sounds not as yummy.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 27th 2011, 1:34 am

"Oooh, they all sound so nice!" She excitedly says and would say they should go to the kitchens now, but I'm pretty sure that they are all in use. "I can't wait until you make them! Maybe before we make the stuff, I can think of some things that I could possibly make!" She said enthusiastically, starting to make a small list in her mind.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 20th 2011, 1:53 am

Molly is here, sitting cross-legged on one of the stone benches and knitting happily, because it soothes her. She doesn't want to go back to the dorms just yet, in case she runs into Evans again. So, here she is.

*cue Kings*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact March 20th 2011, 2:09 am

Kingsley is actually out of the library, out of the castle in general, and not studying. Shock. He spots Molly knitting happily on a bench and goes over to sit next to her. "That's looking good." he comments.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 20th 2011, 2:11 am

"Thanks," Molly chirps, taking a second to hold up whatever she's knitting (oops forgot to decide what it is) for due admiration. Stretching over, she kisses Kingsley's cheek before settling back down. "So how did it go, with the Ministry? Did you get, like, all your results and stuff? Passed with flying colours, I bet!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact March 20th 2011, 2:26 am

[ohhh the awkwardness...]

Kingsley smiles, leaning over to kiss Molly back. "Ah," he pulls some papers out of his pocket and handed it to her when she asks about his results, "it went even better than I thought it would!" Usually one to be able to control his excitement - since he didn't normally show it that much - he was actually having a bit of trouble doing so this time. "Some of the highest scores they've ever seen. They said I could have the job and graduate early to start right away if I'd like. I don't know if it's cliched to say this but it's like a dream come true." he chuckled, shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 20th 2011, 2:32 am

[>.> *snuggles and shares chocolate*]

Molly's whole face brightens, her smile rivaling the sun as she quickly skims the parchment in her hands. "OhmyGod, Kings! This is amazing! I am, like, super proud!" she squeals, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him as tightly as her much smaller muscles will allow. After a few long seconds of just being happy for him, all the implications start to set in and Molly pulls back, suddenly nervous. She does her best to keep the quaver out of her voice, though, and makes sure there's still a slight smile on her face, because she truly is happy for him. "You're going to do it, right? I mean, how could you not? Chance of a lifetime and all that..."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact March 20th 2011, 2:39 am

Kingsley grins, quite happy that Molly's so happy for him, and hugs her back. "This is what I've been working for since I started here, I don't know how I could give up the chance." Being good at reading people most of the time, Kingsley could sense that something was bothering Molly. "Hey, is there something wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 20th 2011, 2:46 am

Molly shakes her head vigorously, still hanging onto her smile. "No, no, it's brilliant. It's amazing, and it's, like, totally what you deserve. It's just... you're going to be leaving. Soon. Like, way sooner than I thought, you know?" Molly hadn't really thought this part of things through; in her world, they'd just be happy together for the rest of the school year, and then even if Kingsley started work in the summer she wouldn't have anything much to do so she could still visit him stacks, and then she'd only have to think about them being separated when she comes back to Hogwarts for her seventh year. But that was going to be ages away. And now the reality of them being apart is here and now, and somehow it's caught her completely unawares.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next