Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James Empty Parvati and James

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 12:37 am

Continued from here.
James gaze flickered towards the window but he realized that he wouldn't be able to make a guess with what time it was when the window was so covered. "I'm not sure. My guess is that it's probably quite early in the morning," he said, which Dom is just making up a time because she has no idea really. It's the next morning though and rather early. Yep. The idea of taking a bath definitely sounded appealing, especially after their rather 'busy' night. "Yeah, we can definitely head down," he said, pushing off the blanket and carefully standing up. He stretched his arms over his head for a minute then moved towards his clothes and put them on.

Parvati nodded after he suggested it was early in the morning. She did feel rather refreshed after all so she assumed it was probably early in the morning and they had slept through the whole night. She moved off of him carefully as he went to stand up and sighed as she already missed the lack of contact with him. She frowned for only a second before she moved off of the bed and grabbed her wand, quickly freshening up her clothes before slipping into them. She turned and did a quick charm on the bed to freshen that up as well because they never did that and you would think it would need to be done. She smiled over at him before walking over to him and grabbing his hand. "Shall we go now?" She asked him with a small smile as she intertwined their fingers.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Parvati and James Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 12:58 am

James figured it was quite clever of her to do a cleaning charm, for a nice clean bed was definitely a good thing to have. Especially after all that recent activity in the bed. Once he was all dressed, he waited for her to be set as well and then allowed their hands to clasp together. "Yeah, I'm all set," he smiled, leading her out of the bedroom. He was rather relieved to see that Joe and his wife were no where in sight, which meant that they wouldn't be bothered at the moment or asked about their night. Save them from the awkward. Once they left the house, he started to lead the way to the stream that they had bathed in before. "It looks like it's real early...probably around seven or so," he said, noting that the sun seemed to have risen just recently.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 1:14 am

Parvati kept her hand in his until they got to the stream before she gently let go of his hand. She laughed lightly as he said that it seemed real early and then he mentioned that it was probably about seven. She shook her head slightly at him. "Because seven in the morning is like the crack of dawn, right?" She teased with a quick wink before she glanced around them. It seemed as if they were alone and nobody was around so she slowly took off her dress and dropped it to the ground before removing her underclothes as well. Once she was undressed she was quick to get in the stream, that way if anyone was around they wouldn't get a view for too long. She made it into the water and quickly wet her hair as she let out a sigh, it definitely felt good just to clean off in water, even if there was no soap.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 4:43 am

"Hey now, seven is really early!" he said, beginning to take off his clothes. "I think the latest I ever slept in was until two in the afternoon. Over the weekends or in the summer I won't sleep past ten though," he shrugged. Once all of his clothes were off, he jumped into the stream and made quite the big splash, just because he can and totally feels like it. "Ahhh! It's freezing!" he complained once coming up. "How did you get in here so easily?!" he said, shaking from the cold.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 8:36 am

Parvati laughed as he freaked out about how cold it was. She really didn't think it was too cold but apparently James wasn't good with cold water. She smiled widely at him before she walked over to him, gently placing her hands on the sides of his arms and running them up and down them slowly, as if it would really help warm him up. "I think, you're just a little bit of a baby compared to me," She teased with a quick wink before wrapping her arms around him completely. "Does that help a little bit?" She asked him with a small smile before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek and pulling away from him, still keeping her hands on his arms.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 7:33 pm

"I'm not a baby. It's just fr-freezing," he said, his body shuddering from the cold. Her touch definitely seemed to help a bit, though he couldn't figure out how exactly she wasn't that cold. Another thing about the cold water, it totally made his man bits shrink which kind of sucked. It was a good thing that he wasn't really all that shy or self-conscious about his body in front of Parvati. "Let's make this qu-quick," he said. "I don't want us to get sick."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 7:50 pm

Parvati laughed lightly as he seemed to act as if he was in the middle of the Atlantic ocean with nothing but an iceberg around him. "It's not that cold," She said with a light laugh. "But okay, we'll make it quick because I would rather you not freeze on me." She quickly dunked her head under and came back up to run her fingers through her hair. She would probably eat her own finger just to get some shampoo and conditioner right now and she felt disgusting at the thought of how she hadn't properly cleaned herself in a few days. She wrung her hair out quickly before looking over at James after she felt as clean as she was going to get. "Are you ready?" She asked him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 8:22 pm

James was quite relieved that she wasn't going to make him spend too much time in the water because he really was not enjoying it that much. It was cold and making him shake and the goosebumps that were erupting all over his body were quite annoying. He took a deep breath, realizing that he ought to really go under and try and scrub his hair a little bit. "Alright. 1, 2, 3," he counted down to himself, going under quickly and running his finger tips through his short hair. He then came up spluttering and moved to the bank of the stream and pulled himself out. "Done, I'm done. No more. Out. Cold...too cold," he said, shaking the water off of him and putting his clothes on, not even caring that he was going to get his clothes all wet.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 8:26 pm

Parvati couldn't help but to laugh at how James reacted to the water and she pulled herself out of the stream after him after she glanced around to make sure no creeps were watching. She looked over at James as he got dressed and shook her head lightly before grabbing her wand. She did her drying charm and quickly dried herself off before grabbing her clothes as she started to put them on. "You know, now that your clothes are all wet you're not going to dry very fast and you're probably going to be cold for even longer," She told him with a quick shrug as she finished putting her dress on.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 8:32 pm

James blinked a few times because of what she said, and realized that it was pretty damn stupid of him to just go and throw his clothes on. "My brain is s-still off," he said, because it was pretty damn early. "C-could you do the charm p-please?" he asked, looking at her as he crossed his arms over his chest because he was starting to get really cold again now that his clothes were starting to soak through. Not very bright James, not very bright.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 8:43 pm

Parvati laughed lightly as he said his brain was still off and asked if she could do the charm for him. "Of course," She said as she took out her wand and held it out towards him. "Just make sure you tell me if it feels wrong, okay? I'm not a pro when it comes to charm work," She told him as she did a complicated motion and send out a stream of air towards him. She hadn't tried to mess it up, she had actually tried really hard to make sure she did it right but apparently something went wrong because instead of shooting hot air towards James, there was cold air shooting out of her wand towards him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 8:51 pm

James smiled when she said she would do the charm and waited patiently to start feeling the warmth. Apparently that just wasn't going to be happening though, for instead he felt a rush of cold air shooting at him. "FUCK!" He yelled, his body shaking even more from the cold air. "Parv! Stop! Cold! Too cold!" he said, hoping that she would stop with the charm really soon because he was going to end up getting frost in his hair if she continued.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 8:55 pm

Parvati's eyes widened slightly as he swore and she quickly just dropped her wand completely when he told her to stop and stepped back from it. "Oh my god," She said, staring at him with slightly widened eyes. "Oh my god I'm so sorry," She said, slowly moving forward and picking up her wand before moving closer to him. "Are you okay?" She asked him quietly, really hoping she hadn't hurt him at all.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 9:01 pm

"Nnngh," he let out, his arms wrapping around himself as he shook ever more. "It-it's f-f-fine," he managed to get out. "Jus' c-cold," he said. He knew that Parvati hadn't meant to hit him with freezing air, so he figured that he should assure her that it everything was fine. "S-s'okay. Acci-accident," he said, giving her a small reassuring smile though he couldn't manage making it a very big smile because it did hurt a bit to move his face that much because it felt like his muscles were frozen.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 9:07 pm

Parvati grimaced as she saw how cold he was and she moved forward, wrapping her arms around him to attempt to warm him up with her own body heat. She gently pressed her lips to his cheeks, hoping that her breath could maybe warm him up a bit and maybe stop him from shaking. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, holding him close to her. She hesitated for a moment before looking at him. "Do you want me to try it again?" She asked him, wondering if he wanted her to make another attempt at the spell.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 9:12 pm

James couldn't deny that the feel of her body against his own seemed to be helping a little bit, though it still was rather chilly. "S'okay," he repeated quietly, knowing she obviously hadn't meant to do it. He was a little unsure though if she should try again, because he really didn't want to experience the cold air again. "Do...do you th-think you kn-know what w-went wrong?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 3rd 2011, 9:15 pm

Parvati pulled back slightly to look at him and bit her lip. "I don't really think I do," She said slowly before grabbing her wand more tightly. "I can try it again though if you want." She really didn't want to end up freezing James again but she thought maybe if she tried again she would be able to get him nice and warm.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 3rd 2011, 9:21 pm

James quickly shook his head, because he really didn't want to risk it. It was one particular sensation he really didn't fancy experiencing again. "Let's...g-go b-back. Bed....w-warm," he said, figuring that cuddling under the covers would help warm him up quite a bit more. He also figured getting out of the wet and unbelievably cold clothes now would be best so he didn't get sick or anything.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 2:48 am

Parvati nodded before she tucked her wand away, wishing she could help him get warm after she made it so much worse. "Come on," She said, grabbing his hand in hers before pulling him towards the house. She walked quickly down the road until she got to the house and then quickly went in, pulling James along behind her until they got into their bedroom. She took out her wand again and quickly lit the small fireplace, hoping she didn't burn down the whole house. "Why don't you sit in front of the fire?" She suggested, hoping James would be okay with just sitting on the ground in front of the fireplace before she made her way over to the bed and grab the blanket off of it for him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 4th 2011, 3:07 am

James instantly followed when she took his hand and began leading him towards the house, trying to keep up with her pace though his body seemed to want to move much more slowly. Once they were in the bedroom, he watched as she lit the fire and then moved quickly towards the source of heat and warmth. He sat on the ground in front of it, getting as close as he possibly could. "F-feels good," he said, holding his hands out in front of him. "Fire is a g-great thing," he said, already starting to feel better.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 3:10 am

Parvati watched him and frowned a bit when she saw how cold he really was and knew that it was mostly her fault for not doing the charm correctly. She grabbed the blanket off of the bed before moving over towards James and wrapping it around his shoulders before she sat behind him, hiking her dress up as she sat with one leg on either side of him and wrapped her arms around him, rubbing her hands along his arms to try and help him warm up. "I'm sorry," She said quietly as she stayed close to him, really feeling bad about what happened and trying to do everything she could to make him warm again.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 4th 2011, 3:40 am

James let out a small sigh, feeling better with having the blanket around him, the warm fire in front of him, and Parvati's hands on him. The combination was definitely starting to warm him up again. "Parv...it's okay," he said, his voice quiet. "S'not like you did it on purpose," he pointed out. He realized that still being in his freezing wet clothes was not helping, so he gently extracted himself from her touch and stood up. He quickly worked on removing the clothes, dropping each item of clothing that was on him to the ground and then moving back to the ground and wrapping the blanket around himself once again. "Ahhh. Better," he said happily.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 3:49 am

Parvati watched him as he stood up and started taking all of his clothes off, her eyes widening as he just stripped down to nothing. She was definitely not expecting that but she was totally down for her boyfriend not wearing any clothes. She smiled as he seemed to be feeling a bit better and she quickly wrapped her arms around him again after he sat back down. "I really hope you don't get sick because of this," She said as she kept her body close to his, hoping that maybe her body warmth would keep him nice and warm.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 4th 2011, 4:44 am

Well, James has nothing to be ashamed of and it's not like she hasn't seen his body many times before. Plus, he's just thinking about one thing and one thing only- warming up. "Mmmm," he hummed, enjoying the feel of her body against his. "I'll be fine. Don't worry," he said quietly, his shuddering beginning to stop as he felt himself warming up more. "Even if I do... m'sure they have some sort of apothecary," he said, though not so sure the things in the apothecary would actually do the trick.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 4:48 am

Parvati smiled into the back of his shoulder as she rested her head on it and moved her legs to wrap them around his waist as she sat behind him. "Okay," She said quietly after he told her not to worry. "I doubt they have any real good medicines though in this time," She told him as she kept her head resting against his shoulder. "I just hope you don't get sick," She said, pulling her body closer to his to try and keep him real warm since she really didn't want him to end up getting sick because of this. She doubted they had the same medicines in this time era and she didn't want James to get pneumonia or anything like that.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next