Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 4 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  James Sirius Potter September 15th 2011, 3:13 am

[It was the first thing that came to my mind...so yeah. I went with it <.<]

James' eyes glanced up when Parvati left his side and he watched as she looked at a calendar. He grinned when she came back to him, his arms immediately wrapping around her. "Oh thank goodness," he said, feeling more than ecstatic that they were in the right year. He was sure that they probably looked ridiculous, but there was only one other creepy guy in the shop and James wasn't too fussed. "I can't believe that we really made it back," he said, more than thankful that the old wizard had helped them. "Err, maybe we should leave this place," he said, blinking a few times as he looked around. His head then cocked to the side quite a bit as he seemed to analyze something. "That can't be normal," he said, eyes squinting as he looked at a cover to a mag. "Normal people do not bend like that," he said before looking back at Parv and then clearing his throat. "I mean...yeah...we should...where's the door."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 3:34 am

Parvati continued to grin as she kept her arms around James and hugged him close to her. As he suggested they leave she laughed lightly before stepping away from him and then turning to look over her shoulder as he cocked his head to the side. As he brought up how normal people don't bend like that she shrugged. "Well I mean like..some people are really flexible. I mean it can't be that hard," She told him before shrugging lightly and looking back at him and nodded. "Yeah, right we should probably go," She said before grabbing his hand and quickly walking out the door, unable to keep her eyes from glancing at a few things as they made their way out of the shop, almost stopping to ask James if she could get the nurse costume but deciding it might be best not to get anything. They made their way out the door before she turned to James and wrapped her arms around him again, feeling much less awkward hugging him now that they weren't in the random sex shop.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 15th 2011, 4:01 am

James blinked a few times when she said it couldn't be that hard. Truth be told, after she said that he was then envisioning her...and yeah, best to get him out of that store before his mind acted up too much. He quickly followed her out of the store, trying to keep his eyes off of all the things in the store because he was sure that it would not be good for keeping problems down. Once they were outside, he tightened his arms around her and then carefully lifted her off the ground, spinning her around for a moment before putting her down again with a hug smile on his face. "I love you," he said. "Now let's get back to Hogwarts. We could probably apparate right into Hogsmeade," he suggested.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 6:52 am

I'm sorry I suck so much at posting recently. :/

Parvati's hands moved to his neck as he lifted her up and grinned after he set her back down, moving her hands to cup his cheeks before leaning up and kissing him. "I love you too, so much." She grinned before getting slightly shifty eyes. "Well I mean as much as I want to go back to Hogwarts with you and like shower for twenty four hours," She said before pausing as she glanced back at the sex shop behind them and then back at him. "But, would you mind just waiting a few more minutes?" She asked him with a small smile as she glanced back at the door with her eyes. "I just, I saw something in there that I want to get." She bit her lip lightly before grinning at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 16th 2011, 10:52 pm

It's okay bb. I suck too...so it's only even now.

James figured that showering for twenty four hours definitely sounded like a brilliant plan. He missed his soap and his shampoo. Oh gods, he missed food too. He definitely wanted to go to the kitchens as soon as possible and have a huge feast. Hell, he didn't even have the patience to make anything and would probably just ask the house elves to throw left overs at him. He blinked a few times when she said she wanted to get something from the shop. "You...you're getting something...from in there?" he breathed a bit surprised. His mind started running over the possibilities of what she could be getting. "Yeah...I mean, no I don't mind. Yeah, totally go on and get what you want," he said, his mind a bit flustered.

James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 16th 2011, 10:58 pm

Parvati nodded as he asked and looked back at the store. She smiled when he said he didn't mind. "Okay, I'll be right back." She leaned up towards him, kissing his cheek quickly before turning and heading to the store. She stepped inside before making her way over to the costumes. She picked out a few costumes and checked out, ignoring the employee's creepy stares and winks before leaving the store with a somewhat large shopping back and walking back over to James. "Okay! I'm all ready now! Let's go!" She had a bright smile on her face as she walked over to him and grabbed his hand so they could apparate back to Hogsmeade.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 16th 2011, 11:09 pm

James waited patiently for her to come back, his mind still on what she could possibly be buying. There were many different possibilites and his eyes widened when he saw her return with a large shopping bag. He held her hand in his when she grabbed for his hand, but didn't apparate them quite yet. "Wait, aren't you going to show me what you bought? Or...wait, this is going to be one of those things that's a surprise for the right moment and then bam you'll evilly take whatever it is in that bag out," he said with a small groan, knowing he'd have to wait. "Alright, back to Hogwarts." He held her hand tightly, then closed his eyes and focused hard on Hogsmeade and apparated them back.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 12:48 am

Parvati raised an eyebrow at him as he asked questions about what she bought and she shook her head as he asked if she was going to show him what she had bought. "It's going to be a surprise, babe. It'll have to be the right moment but I definitely think you will enjoy it in that moment. Trust me." She grinned at him. She was hoping one day if James was ever sick or hurt she would be able to use the nurse costume because she definitely liked that one and she knew her boobs always looked great in dresses and shirts that were cut that way. Then the captain one was just incredibly sexy too. She grinned his hand tightly as he said back to Hogwarts and they quickly apparated back to Hogwarts before she grinned up at him. "I say we go take a nice long shower together and then hit up the kitchens," She suggested as she looked up at him. "Are you up for that?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 2:37 am

James figured that he was definitely going to like anything that she bought in that stuff. After all, it was kind of difficult to hate something from a sex store. Once they were in Hogsmeade, he sighed in relief to finally be back. "Oh Scotland, how I've missed you," he said dramatically. "That sounds like the perfect plan to me," he grinned, happy with the idea of just showering and eating. They walked up the the path to the castle and then went to the main entrance of the castle. "Fuck, it's good to be back," he said, noticing a classmate walk past them. It wasn't something very characteristic of James, cursing that is, but he was just so overjoyed and so relieved that he really couldn't help himself. "Want to just shower in my dorm?" he asked as they walked towards the stairs, figuring that would be the best place since it was private. He suddenly froze though when he spotted McGonagall in front of them. "Oh shite," he whispered, eyes widening. "Mr. Potter, Ms. Patil...my office. Now," she said, turning and walking briskly to her office.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 2:48 am

Parvati grinned at James as he suggested them showering in his dorm. That definitely sounded nice to her, especially because they would be able to lock the door and not have to worry about any other students or professors catching them in the same shower. She honestly didn't see what the big deal was in a guy and a girl showering together but apparently according to some people it was pretty frowned upon. Her eyes widened slightly as McGonagall approached the two of them and ordered them to come to her office. She followed behind her though she wasn't about to just give in so easily. "No wait. Why? Why do we have to go to your office?" She asked the professor as she followed behind her. All she wanted was to shower with James and then eat some food, was that really too much to ask for?
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 3:06 am

McGonagall stopped for a second to turn around and answer Parvati. "Well Ms. Patil, seeing as Mr. Potter took an magical artifact from my office after his detention, one that I had many protective spells over that alerted me to the fact that it was Mr. Potter who in fact took it, I would very much so like to hear what exactly happened with the time turner," she said, giving her a serious look before taking off towards her office. James groaned, realizing that this was going to mean more detention for him. "We're screwed," he muttered, walking off after Professor McGonagall and leading Parvati. "Don't worry though, it's completely my fault for taking the thing from her office and I'm sure she won't even punish you," he said before they entered Professor McGonagall's office. "Take a seat," McGoogles said as she went to her own desk chair.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 3:10 am

Parvati's eyes widened slightly as she explained how she basically knew everything about the time turner and glanced over at James. She had a plan in her mind for what they could tell her but she had a feeling James wasn't thinking the exact same plan as her. Maybe he would let her do all the talking though and McGonagall wouldn't punish them quite as much. She glanced up at James and nodded slowly. "Yeah, just, okay yeah," She said, not wanting to tell James that she had a plan while McGonagall was standing right there. She stepped into the office before moving to sit down, leaning back in the chair as she let out a sigh. "So if we just give back the necklace thing can we go?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 3:29 am

McGonagall looked at Parvati with an amused expression. "Oh, if only life were that easy Ms. Patil," McGonagall said. "I do need that time turner back seeing as it is property of the Ministry of Magic. It's not as though you stole it from me Mr. Potter...but rather that you stole from the Ministry. If they had found out, you would be facing charges and taken to trial in front of the Wizengamot," she said. "Lucky for you, they do not know and you only have to face me," she said, lips pressing together in a tight line. "Now how far back did you go and what did you see? I need to know if there's any way you may have ruined the past," she said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 3:59 am

Parvati glanced over at James as McGoogles brought up how he had stolen it from the Ministry. "We didn't mess up anything though," She said shaking her head. "We barely interacted with people." She really didn't want James getting in trouble with the law so she hoped that they hadn't messed anything up too badly. "We went back, I don't know, a few hundred years?" She questioned, not knowing what year they had gone to. "We just kind of toughed it out for a few days until we could figure out how to get back. I swear we didn't fu--we didn't mess anything up." She bit her lip lightly, hoping that McGoogles didn't catch that she always swore.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 4:27 am

Professor McGonagall listened to the story carefully and didn't miss Parvati's near slip. "Well," she said after a moment. "Is this all true Mr. Potter? Was there minimal interactions? Seeing as you claim to have gone back quite a few hundred years, I'm sure that nothing was ruined too drastically." James nodded quickly in reply. "Yeah, everything Parv said was right. I mean, I don't know how far back we went. The very few people we interacted with used phrases like 'thee' and 'thou'. Oh! And the clothing. Let me tell you Minnie, tights aren't really my thing. I mean, it's not that comfortably having to deal with this confining thing all around your bits," he said, giving her his most charming smile. Professor McGonagall stared at James with unamusement for a moment. "Detention until the end of the school year, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from seven until nine," she said. "That shouldn't interfere with your Quidditch practices," she said, not wanting to mess up Gryffindors chances at all. James groaned, but figured it was better than dealing with the Ministry. "Oh, and I'll be writing to both of your parents." James' eyes widened. His mum and dad were going to kill him. Then, he hadn't met Parvati's parents yet and so this was a really bad impression as well.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 4:32 am

Parvati's eyes widened as McGonagall told James his punishment. "Detention on Fridays?!" She asked with wide eyes. That didn't seem very fair to her. She wanted James to be all hers on Friday nights and that wouldn't work out well if he had detention until nine. She pouted a bit as she leaned back in her chair and then her eyes widened again as she said she would be waiting to their parents. "You're what?! That's ridiculous. Don't you think? Especially for James over here," She said as she gestured towards James. "He is already of age and I am like almost of age so don't you think it would be completely unnecessary to owl our parents? It would all work out much better if we told them ourselves." She shrugged as she looked over at McGonagall, it seemed like a total logical idea to her.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 5:14 am

"Yes, detention on Fridays Ms. Patil. I was debating between that or all day on Saturdays, but I figured that would conflict with Quidditch games," she said. James figured Fridays were the much better end of the deal when putting the whole thing in perspective. "And no," Professor McGonagall continued. "It is perfectly acceptable for me to alert both of your parents as to what happened. Seeing as you are both students at this school, anything that goes on that is abnormal, regardless to your age, must be told to your parents. Seeing as the two of you traveled all the way back to what I believe to be the Middle Ages, your parents will all be alerted through letters from me. You know, you are quite lucky it was the Middle Ages, as that is when magic first appeared. If you had gone any earlier, you probably wouldn't have come back at all," she said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 10:14 am

Parvati sighed and resisted the urge to roll her eyes at McGonagall's comment. She didn't think he needed detention on Friday or Saturday. Parvati would much rather James spend those days with her. "Okay," She said with a sigh after she mentioned how she had to tell her parents. She figured her parents wouldn't care too much. They would probably freak out at first but then just be grateful that they were okay. She glanced over at James after she mentioned the possibly not coming back at all. She knew they probably could have made it work if they had gotten stuck. It wouldn't have been the best situation but they would have made it all work, she knew they would have. After turning back to McGonagall she cocked her head to the side. "Right, so if that's all can we go now Professor?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 6:12 pm

James eyes had widened when McGoogles mentioned that if they had gone back earlier in time, they would have been pretty much fucked. Well, she didn’t phrase it like that, but James could tell that that was what she was trying to communicate. “Guess we’re pretty lucky then,” James said, trying to flash McGonagall a charming smile and hoping to defuse some of the sternness and tension. “Yes Ms. Patil, that is all. Oh, though I need the time turner,” she said, holding out her hand. James blinked a few times because he didn’t have it and wasn’t sure what had happened to it once they got to the Middle Ages. “Uh, babe…do you have it?” he asked Parvati quietly, realizing they’d be in huge trouble if neither of them had it.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 6:50 pm

Parvati turned to James when McGonagall asked for the time turner, waiting for him to give it to her and her eyes widened slightly when he asked if she had it. She shook her head slowly. "James, you had it in your pocket," She reminded him quietly, hoping that McGoogles wouldn't notice that they were having a bit of difficulty knowing exactly where the time turner was. "I'm positive that you had it in your pocket," She said before reaching down and checking her pockets. It wasn't in hers so James had to have it, right? "Check your pockets, babe." She smiled at him as she waited for him to hopefully pull the time turner out of his pocket magically.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 7:01 pm

James froze, realizing that she was right. He had had the time turner in his back pocket. He remembered putting it back into his pocket after their first night together, but after that he had forgotten about it because they had gotten caught up in quite a few other problems. "Oh Merlin," he breathed, checking all of his pockets but knowing it was useless because their outfits had changed. "I think it fell out when we were shagging against that house," he said seriously before turning to look at McGoogles. "Sorry Professor. That probably was under the TMI category," he said. Professor McGonagall looked even more unamused. "Well, now I will have to figure out how to inform the ministry that one of their artifacts is lost because two teenagers were too busy doing inappropriate activities to even take care of the item. That is all for today," she sighed, waving her hand and dismissing the two of them. "Mr. Potter, my office...Monday night," she reminded. James stood up sheepishly from his chair and quickly left the office and waited outside the door for Parvati. "That didn't go too bad...right?" he said hopefully.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 7:11 pm

Parvati bit her lip slightly when he didn't seem to have it and when he said when it probably fell out her jaw dropped open completely as she glanced over at McGoogles. She couldn't believe James, the little virginal boy she had met a mere two months ago had just blatantly told their Professor that they had shagged against a house. "Oh my god," She said quietly as she looked back over at James in shock. After James stood up and walked out Parvati sat there in shock for a moment before standing up. "I'm so sorry, Professor," She said, feeling rather awkward that one of her Professors knew about her escapades with James. She walked out of the office before glancing over at James. "I can not believe you just told her we had sex against a house!" She said with a wide eyes as she stared at him. "She is a Professor if you didn't know." She rolled her eyes before reaching down and grabbing his hand, still holding her awesome little shopping bag in the other. She shook her head at him slightly before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his, pulling away after a moment and smiling at him. "You're ridiculous."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 7:23 pm

James frowned, not really seeing what the big deal was. "Oh, Professor McGonagall knows a lot about me. See, if she didn't hate my guts, I'm sure we would be awesome best friends," he said seriously. "She knows pretty much everything about my family and so I feel comfortable talking about whatever in front of her. Granted, she doesn't seem too crazy about how open I am sometimes," he said with a smile. "Sorry if that made you feel weird though. I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position or anything. It only just sort of slipped out and McGonagall probably won't think much about it," he said, before returning the kiss. When she pulled back, he grinned. "Yeah, I suppose I'm a bit ridiculous." He pressed his lips to hers for a quick second before moving them to her neck. "Mmm, do you forgive me?" he asked softly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 7:33 pm

"It's fine," She said with a slightly amused laugh as she looked over at him. She really didn't see how a student could be so close to a teacher but apparently James and McGonagall were extremely close and he liked to tell her everything. She grinned as he moved his lips to her neck and nodded. "Of course I forgive you. It's one of my favorite things about you," She said, grinning. "Wait, stop," She said, pushing him back to stop him from kissing her neck. "I'm all gross." She smiled at him as she shook her head. "You do not want to be kissing all up on this when I'm this disgusting." She laughed lightly before grabbing his hand. "Do you want to head up to your dorm?" She asked him quietly, lowering her voice so McGoogles wouldn't hear their little plan.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 7:45 pm

James was slightly surprised when she suddenly pushed him away and then rolled his eyes. "You're not all gross," he said. "But yeah, I think heading up to the showers is the best idea right now," he nodded. He let out a small chuckle when she lowered her voice. It wasn't like Minnie had supersonic hearing. "Yeah, to my dorm," he replied in a whisper, squeezing her hand lightly before leading her to the tower. He ignored anyone they passed, wanting to just shower and eat instead of socialize. Once they were in his dorm, he made sure it was empty and then took her into the bathroom. "Phew, didn't have to deal with anyone," he said, moving to the shower and turning it on so it started to heat up before beginning to strip.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next