Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 3 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2011, 4:13 am

Parvati opened her mouth when the guy talked but James was quick to reply and she just smiled over at him as she held onto his hand. When the man asked what their problem was she let go of James' hand and then walked up to the guy. She really didn't want her hand to scar so she figured she would get everything out of the way quickly. "Oh we have a lot of problems right now," She said with a light laugh, not really thinking at all. "But basically I burned my hand and I really don't want it to scar and we figured maybe you could help me out and give some kind of like ointment or something for it so it heals and doesn't scar because this is something I don't want a battle scar from if you know what I'm saying." Parvati hadn't really thought about the whole accent thing, again, and she held her hand out in front of the guy to show him her burn.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 8th 2011, 5:12 am

James could have groaned when he heard Parvati speak, for it wasn't even close to how they really ought to try and sound. He watched the old man carefully, hoping he didn't become too suspicious. The old man stared at Parvati for a moment after she spoke though, and James had a feeling he was judging the way she talked quite a bit. "Thee do not hail from here," the man finally spoke, staring at James and Parvati curiously. "Thy ways are too new compared to the people here. What are thee doing here?" he asked, moving slowly towards them. James glanced at Parvati, trying to communicate with his eyes if they really ought to say anything to the man and trust him.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 8th 2011, 5:16 am

Parvati's eyes widened slightly as the guy just said how they weren't from here and that was when she noticed she hadn't been using the accent. When the mean moved closer to them she stepped back towards James again, reaching down and grabbing his hand before looking up at him. She wasn't really sure what they were supposed to do. She looked back at the man. "We're visiting from," She paused and looked over at James. "We're just visiting." She froze up slightly, not really sure what she was supposed to say. He was the first person to ever question them being here and she was a bit taken back by it all and honestly didn't know what to say.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 9th 2011, 4:26 am

James wasn’t sure what to think of the man. There was definitely something about him that seemed a little off. He subtly moved his free hand into the pocket of his tunic when the man moved closer, wrapping his hand around his wand and preparing to jinx the guy if he came any closer. “Just visiting,” the old man repeated, his eyes moving to glance at where James’ hand had moved. “Now, now. Thee have no reason to use magic. I shall not do thee harm,” he said, his cold exterior softening a bit as he allowed a smile to come onto his face. James eyes widened, not sure what to think of this sudden revelation. How did the guy even know he was grabbing his wand? “I am a wizard, like thee.”
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 9th 2011, 4:35 am

Parvati stepped back, almost behind James slightly as the guy moved closer to them for he was really starting to freak her out quite a bit. When the older man mentioned not using magic her jaw dropped slightly in shock. How did this guy even know about magic? Or that James was even reaching for his wand. When the said he was a wizard her eyes widened and her jaw dropped even more. "You're a what?" She asked him as she stepped out from behind James and stared at the guy in shock. "Really?" She asked him as she stepped closer to the guy and looked him up and down. "Prove it."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 9th 2011, 4:57 am

James wasn't sure what to think when the man mentioned that he was a wizard too. He felt more confused than ever and the fact that there had been wizards around after all made him wish they had been a bit more observant. He grimaced slightly when Parvati started to get a bit sassy with the wizard and hoped that the man wasn't offended. Instead of getting angry though, the old wizard chuckled. He waved his hand, James' and Parvati's clothes changing in a second from the tunics that they were in to the clothes that they had arrived in. "Are thee still hesitant?" the man asked with an amused expression.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 9th 2011, 5:04 am

Parvati cocked an eyebrow at the guy when he chuckled at her. Did she say something funny? She looked down in shock after the man switched them back into the robes that they had left in the forest in London. She looked back up at him, her jaw slightly agape before walking back over to James slowly, shaking her head at the wizard. She definitely wasn't hesitant about thinking he was a wizard now. She leaned up towards James and pressed her lips to his ear, figuring she should ask James her question privately. "What do we do?" She asked him, acting as if the wizard couldn't hear her if she whispered.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 10th 2011, 12:18 am

James was shocked when he back to his regular clothes. He definitely missed his regular clothing, but he kind of liked how comfortable the tunic had been. Oh well, it wasn't like he could wear it forever. "I'm not sure," James replied quietly, still surprised about the whole thing. "Can you help us?" James asked the wizard, abandoning the accent. The old wizard looked at them carefully for a moment before turning. "It is complicated. Thee landed in a place where few wizards have knowledge of even wands. Lucky for thee, I am not like many wizards," he said, eyes twinkling. "Perhaps I can help thee...but I make no guarantees. What year do thee hail from?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 10th 2011, 1:08 am

Parvati couldn't help but perk up slightly at the mention of being able to help them. "Really?" She said with a small smile. "We are from year two thousand twenty two," She told him quietly before looking back at James for a moment before shifting her gaze back to the wizard as she stretched her hand slightly, cringing a bit from the burn. It really was starting to hurt more and at the rate they were going she felt like it was going to end up scarring from the lack of treatment it was getting. She wasn't going to complain though. She was a big girl and could handle a few scars.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 10th 2011, 5:48 am

The old wizard looked at them for a moment as if surprised they had traveled that far in time. "I think I may have the means to help you," he said. James smiled widely and looked at Parvati in excitement, happy at the prospect of going home. His eyes flickered to her hand and he remembered why they initially came here. "Sir, is there anything you can do about a burn?" he asked, motioning to Parvati's hand. The old wizard nodded, moving his hand and healing the burn instantaneously. James' eyes widened at what he had done, for he had never seen anyone heal without a wand before. Clearly this guy was a bit of a badass.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 10th 2011, 7:18 am

Parvati couldn't suppress the wide grin that graced her lips as the guy said he thought he would be able to help them get home and she looked over at James, seeing the same excitement in his eyes as she squeezed his hand a bit before looking back over at the guy. She held her hand out to him and her eyes widened as he just healed it with magic so easily. "Holy shit. You're legit." She looked up at him with widened eyes as she stared at him in slight shock. Her eyes flicked back down to her hand as she looked down at it and smiled. She looked back at the guy after a moment. "So, you can help us?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 10th 2011, 7:41 am

The old wizard smiled, letting out a small chuckle in reply to their shock. "The word 'shit' is thy way of saying 'feces'... though I have seldom seen holy feces," he said, waving his hand and motioning for Parvati and James to follow him. He led them to a table, knowing he would have to hear about their situation first to try and understand. "Thee must tell of how thee landed here," he said, looking for some sort of explanation. James glanced at Parvati, unsure of how to really begin. "Well, there was this thing that spins on a gold chain. It accidentally got spun many times...and we ended up in this place," he said, hoping he made sense.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 10th 2011, 7:58 am

Parvati furrowed her brows as the guy talked holy feces and then realized they probably didn't say shit in this time era. She shook her head before laughing lightly and following the guy over to the table. She looked over at James as he told the guy how they got here and nodded. "That basically sums it all up." She nodded before looking over at the guy. "Oh and we had the chain thing around both of our necks," She said, pressing her lips together as she hoped the guy didn't ask why they had a chain around both of their necks at the same time.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 11th 2011, 10:33 pm

The old man frowned for a moment in deep thought as if processing the information that they had given him. “A peculiar instrument,” he mused aloud. “Though we do not own such things, there is one thing that may help thee,” he said, standing up and moving to the back room for a moment. James glanced over at Parvati, an excited look on his face. “This could really be it,” he said. “We might actually get to go home after all. Though, I doubt anyone would believe us with what happened,” he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 11th 2011, 10:43 pm

Parvati watched the older man as he stood up and walked into the back room and then looked over at James, grabbing his hand and squeezing it slightly. "Oh my god, I know." A wide smile graced her lips as she looked over at him. "That doesn't matter though if anyone believes us. I honestly just don't even care at all." She couldn't wipe the wide smile off her face as she looked over at him. She gave his hand a quick squeeze as she looked over to where the old man disappeared to. "I guess burning my hand was kind of a good thing after all."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 11th 2011, 11:22 pm

James let out a small laugh, "Yeah...I suppose in a way it was good. We probably wouldn't have found this man if you hadn't," he said, waiting for the old wizard to return. "I wonder what people will say though since we've been missing for quite a bit," he said, not knowing the way the time turner worked since he had no idea that that was what the instrument had been. "Maybe we can just say that we left the castle for a few days to take a little holiday. I mean, either way we're going to get in trouble...but I'd much rather have our parents under the impression that we were just at the shore or something, not in a completely other time period."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 12:06 am

Parvati nodded as she smiled at him. "Yeah, I wonder if they've been wondering where I've been at Cheer," She mumbled aloud as she thought for a moment. The cheer team was probably a disaster at the moment without her. Some of the girl usually tried to take over when she was gone but it never worked out the best. "Oh god. We are going to have a lot to go back to," She said with a light laugh before smiling at him. "I'm just glad we're finally going to get to go home. I hope people aren't too skeptical about where we have been."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 12th 2011, 12:37 am

"Well hopefully the cheer team isn't a mess," he said. He knew how some girls got though, such as with over-eagerness to be in charge and captain, so hopefully things hadn't gotten too out of hand. "Think off all the school work we've missed too," he groaned. Catching up on that definitely wasn't going to be fun. He glanced up when the old wizard returned to the room, holding some sort of large basin. He placed it on the table then went and gathered a few jars. "I must combine a few things together," he said, carefully measuring out different herbs and liquids and pouring them into the basin. "When thee consume this, it is my hope that it shall work."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 4:06 am

"I hope so too," She said with a sigh. "Oh my god. I know. We can help each other though, right?" She asked with a small smile though she had a feeling he would be the one helping her since he was a seventh year and she was a sixth year. When the man walked in she looked up at him and smiled widely before looking over at James and smiling. She looked back to the man when he mentioned consuming it. "Oh my god, please tell me it will taste good." She hoped it would because if not she would probably just cry.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 14th 2011, 12:31 am

James gave her a smile. "Well, I'll help you out as much as I can. I might have some of my old notes from last year still," he said, though it was probably doubtful. He didn't really study much, instead doing minimal effort and then always managing to get well enough grades. Sure, if he studied more he would probably get higher marks...but what was the fun in that. "It tastes similar to tea," the old man said. James watched the ingredients carefully and curiously and was glad that nothing being added looked too gross. Once it was all set the old man began mumbling odd words under his breath as if doing some sort of chant. It went on for a minute, James glancing at Parv every now and then because it was rather odd, then back at the old man. "It is finished," the wizard announced.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 14th 2011, 5:04 am

Parvati smiled widely at him as he said he would help her though she figured they could try helping each other out with school work for a little while before just getting it on wherever they were attempting to study. That sounded much more appealing to her than studying. Parvati smiled as the man said it tasted like tea because that was definitely a relief. She definitely liked tea so she figured it couldn't be bad if it tasted like tea. Parvati just stared at the older man as he started doing a chant because it was definitely odd and she wasn't really sure what she should think of it. When he said he was finished she practically jumped up and walked over to the man. "So if we drink it we should go back to our normal time era?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 14th 2011, 10:15 pm

"I believe that thee should," the old wizard answered. Part of James was really excited about finally going home, but part of him knew better than to seriously get his hopes up. What if the potion didn't work? It was as if the old wizard was their only hope and chance, so he didn't want to store too much faith and hope in him. The old wizard poured two small cups of the special potion and handed them to James and Parvati. "Thee must hold hands as thee drink," the man told them. "Thank you. Thank you so much if this does work out," James said seriously, taking one of the cups. He held out his hand to Parvati for her to take. "Ready?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 1:46 am

Parvati suddenly felt nervous as the man handed them the cups and she took hers from James as she looked over at the man. "Seriously, thank you so much." She nodded before reaching out and taking James' hand in hers. She nodded after he asked if she was ready. "On three?" She asked as she gripped his hand tighter. "One, two, three," She said before tightening her grip on James' hand as she tilted her head back and drank the special potion from the cup he had handed to her, her eyes closing tightly. She couldn't help but to be nervous about it, what if something went wrong and they ended up in the future now or something?
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 15th 2011, 2:50 am

"On three," James repeated, holding her hand tightly before counting with her. When they reached 'three', he drank the potion and closed his eyes as well, not sure what to really expect at the moment. It turned out that the feeling was similar to apparation, feeling as though they were being squeezed but rushed through time. The feeling continued for what seemed like two minutes before finally it stopped and they landed in a heap on the ground. Letting out a small groan, James slowly pushed himself to his feet and held out his hand for Parvati. "That was awful," he said, soon glancing around and finding them to be in the middle of a sex shop. James' eyes widened as he noticed the infinite amount of boobies and dildos and whips and costumes everywhere. He quickly looked to the ground, not wanting Parv to think he was checking out girls with massive fake boobs on magazines. "What the hell is this?! Where are we?!" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 15th 2011, 3:03 am

ooc;....wtf. I can't even. Ohmygod.

Parvati of course over reacted as she felt like they were thrown onto the ground and let out a loud scream as she quickly reached her hand over to James, grabbing his and pulling herself up with it. She glanced around, her eyes widening slightly as she wondered why the hell they were in a sex shop. She glanced over at him as she furrowed her brows slightly as she tried to think of something. Her eyes widened slightly as she looked at James before grinning as she realized that the shop that used to be a Apothecary must now be a sex shop. "One second," She said, looking around the store before spotting someone who she assumed was working in the store. She walked over to him. "Excuse me, do you happen to have a calender I could look at?" She asked him curiously, grinning as the guy nodded and went behind the cashiers desk and pulled out a calender. She immediately looked at the year before practically running over to James and tackling him to the ground of the shop. "Ohmygod! It worked, James! It worked." She said as she kept her arms wrapped around his upper body as she hugged him tightly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next