Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 9 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  Parvati Patil November 20th 2011, 12:04 am

Oh god. Both. A peanut butter nutella sammich sounds so good rn.

Parvati smirked a bit against his lips as she saw the type of reaction she had on him after only kissing him. She couldn't deny that she was having quite the reaction to all his touches as well though. Just the touch of his fingertips on her back gave her chills and she couldn't deny that one thing she definitely missed while it school was being like this with James. She moved her lips up his neck before kissing the skin right behind his ear quickly before she pressed them against his ear. "I know. I'm so close but I just miss you so much when I'm there, you know?" She pulled her lips off of him and shifted so she was looking down at him, her eyes meeting his. "It's so much harder than I thought it would be. It feels like we haven't been together for years but it's only been a few months.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 20th 2011, 12:31 am

When he felt her lips near his ear, he was about to say that maybe if she found a way to leave school- but no. No. He couldn't let himself say such things when he desperately wanted her to be able to graduate when she was so close to being done with school. "I know, but just think of how when you do have to go back, it's only a matter of months and then you're done forever," he said, looking up at her with a smile. He used the moment to gently and easily flip their positions on the bed. Looking down at her with a pleased smile, one of his hands moved to run gently through her hair. "Hang in for me?" he asked softly, moving his head down closer to hers but now letting their lips press together.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 20th 2011, 12:48 am

Parvati nodded at his words. He was right, she just really didn't want to have to go back when being with him felt so right. "I know. I just miss you so much, you know? It's hard." She let him flip them over and she moved both of her hands to lightly rest on the back of his head, running her fingers gently through his hair as she smiled up at him. She nodded before leaning her head up towards him to press a quick kiss to his lips. "Just a few more months? I think I can do it," She said with a small smile as she let her head fall back onto his bed as she looked up at him. Each day went by slow when she was at school but in the long run just a few months wasn't really all that bad.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9