Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 5 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 7:54 pm

Parvati walked up to Gryffindor tower with them, her pace a bit quicker than normal because she was definitely looking forward to taking a long, hot, soapy shower with James. They got into the bathroom of his dorm and she turned around and locked the door, not wanting any of James' dorm mates to walk in on them in the shower together. That would be a little bit more than awkward. She grinned at his comment and nodded before quickly stripping out of her clothes. "Oh my god I have missed showering in hot water so much," She said with a small grin before moving and stepping into his shower, moving under the water and letting out a deep sigh as she let her head fall back ever so slightly. She had definitely missed hot showers.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 8:13 pm

Definitely a good call to lock the door, for most guys just end up barging into the bathroom and starting to strip without much thought or anything. So yeah, things could have easily gotten awkward. "Yes. Hot water and shampoo and soap," James listed excitedly. He glanced into the mirror for a quick second and his eyes widened. "Dear Merlin I need to shave," he said, looking at the fair amount of fuzz now on his face. He was never taught how to do a shaving spell, for his dad had taught him how to do shave the Muggle way and he rather liked shaving that way. "I look ridiculous," he said, soon moving into the shower and figuring he would just shave later. Right then, all he wanted was a some soap and hot water. "This feels amazing," he said, joining Parvati under the water and letting out a happy sigh.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 8:27 pm

Parvati glanced over at him as he started talking about how he needed to shave and laughed lightly. She had taken care of that when they were in the middle ages with her wand but she hadn't mentioned anything to James because she sort of liked when he was just a little scruffy. Of course she loved how he looked when he was nice and cleanly shaven but seeing him scruffy was nice too. She really didn't have a preference when it came to James because he looked amazing either way. "You do not," She said with a light laugh after he said he looked ridiculous. "It does," She said as closed her eyes, just focusing on how good it felt under the hot water. "So much better than that stream," She said before reaching her hands up and running her fingers through her hair before reaching over and grabbing some shampoo, squirting some in her hands before moving over to James and lifting her hands up his hair. She ran her fingers through it, gently massaging his scalp with her fingers as she lathered the shampoo into his hair. Once she got his hair nice and soapy she reached over and grabbed the body soap before putting a good amount in her hand before moving her hands to his chest, smiling up at him as she ran her hands down his chest, getting his body nice and soapy.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 9:10 pm

James was just enjoying the feel of the warm water and steam in the shower, finding that he really didn't want to be anywhere else at the moment. He closed his eyes when he felt Parvati beginning to shampoo his hair, enjoying the feeling of her fingers and finding it to be quite soothing. He couldn't help himself, he let out a low moan as she continued working the shampoo through his hair. "That feels...so good," he said slowly, then opened his eyes when he felt her hand and the soap on his chest. "That feels more than good. Feels freaking fantastic," he grinned, trying to keep himself under control as she continued to move her hands over him. "Though I think you need to be cleaned as well," he said, taking the soap from her hand and then starting to run it slowly over her arms and to her chest.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 9:24 pm

Parvati let a small smirk grace her lips as she heard him moan. She loved hearing the sounds she could make James make just from simple little things. "I'm glad," She said quietly as he really seemed to express how good it felt. She continued moving her hands along his chest, massaging the soap onto his skin before grinning as he said he though she needed to be cleaned. She let him take the soap from her and stepped closer to him as he starting running the soap along her arms and chest. "You're amazing," She said quietly as she let her eyes close as she focused just on the feel of the hot water and the way James was helping her clean off.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 9:52 pm

James really wasn't sure what it was that made him soaping her up that made him so amazing. Perhaps it was just the hot water and the idea of soap getting to her. "Well thank you," he said jokingly, flashing her a big smile as he ran the soap down between her breasts and to her stomach. He gently ran in over her skin, sliding it higher towards her breasts but then teasingly moving it away and down last second. He continued his actions for a while then finally moved the soap up to her breasts but didn't spend too much time washing them. After all, he wasn't really trying to get her worked up or anything like that.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 17th 2011, 10:07 pm

Parvati stepped closer to him as he cleaned off her body and when he didn't seem to spend too much time on the part of her body that she would expect him to spend the most time on she gently plucked the soap from his hand and smiled at him. "Let me get your back," She said with a small smile but stepped closer to him before he could turn around. She pressed her chest against his as she stepped close to him, reaching her arm around his back before softly running the soap along his back, using her fingers on one hand to gently massage his back as she held the soap in her other hand and gently ran is along his back with a small smile as she looked up at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 17th 2011, 10:24 pm

James allowed her to take the soap from him and nearly turned around. Feeling her body suddenly pressed against his though, he froze and allowed her to wash his back in their current positions. He looked down at her, seeing the top curve of her breasts as she was pressed flush against him. "Mmm, that feels real good," he said, feeling her fingers and the soap working at his back. The feeling of what she was doing to his back and also the feel of her body against caused him to shift his focus on not getting hard. His hands moved to her waist, holding her against him before moving his fingertips slowly up her back and along her spine.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 18th 2011, 1:33 am

Parvati smirked up at James as he talked about how good it feels. "Good," She said as she looked up at him. "Because I do believe when we were in the middle ages I promised you a massage but never gave you one," She reminded him with a small nod. "I figured maybe this could partially make up for that." She shrugged lightly as she moved her hands down to his lower back, gently running her hands along his back as she added a bit for pressure to his back as she ran her hands along it. "Unless you'd rather me stop. Then I could always do that," She said as she smiled innocently up at him and moved her hands back up his back slowly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 18th 2011, 1:56 am

"Mmm, this is definitely starting to make up for it," he grinned, closing his eyes for a second as he felt her hands moving lower down his back. Opening his eyes, he gave her a look as if she were crazy. "Please don't stop," he said, moving one of his hands to rest on her lower back as he kept their bodies pressed against each other. His other hand moved to her side, gently sliding up her skin and moving higher. He dropped his forehead down, resting it against hers as he looked at her with every ounce of love he felt.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 18th 2011, 2:03 am

Parvati smiled widely as he asked her not to stop and continued to move her hands up and down his back as she kept her body close and pressed up against his. She kept her fingers moving up and down his back, gently kneading his muscles with her fingers as she did so. As he rested his forehead against hers she looked up at him, just staring into his eyes before gently pressing her lips to his for a moment before pulling back to look at him again. "I never used to think it was possible to love someone this much," She said with a small smile. Before James she never thought she would love anyone more than she loved herself but James made her love him more than anything.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 18th 2011, 2:11 am

After returning the kiss, James couldn't help but grin because of what she said. He knew exactly what she meant and he really hadn't expected to find love at such a young age. "I feel the same," he said. He knew that next year was going to be so difficult with them apart, but he knew better than to even worry about that yet. They still had time to do lots of amazing things together. He pressed his lips to hers for another kiss and ran his tongue along her lip before suddenly pulling back and burying his forehead into her neck. He let out a small groan, realizing it was only a matter of time with her naked body pressed against his and her massaging him and then the kissing that his body would react. "Sorry," he said pressing a kiss to her neck, sure that she could feel just how she was affecting him.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 18th 2011, 2:26 am

Parvati smiled widely as he said that he felt the same and continued running her hands up and down his back, using a bit more pressure as time went on because she knew he was stronger than her and it would probably feel good if she used a bit more pressure on his back. She grinned against his lips as she kissed him back and was a bit shocked as he all of a sudden pulled away from her. She soon grinned though as she heard his groan and figured she knew exactly why he had pulled away. She sighed after he apologized and turned her head slightly as she tried to look at him. "Why do you always apologize for it?" She asked, wondering why every time he seemed to have some sort of reaction to what she did to him he always seemed to apologize right away.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 18th 2011, 2:40 am

James looked a bit sheepish when she moved her head to look at him, knowing that there was no way to avoid explaining himself. "I guess I usually do," he said after a moment. "Well...it's just...I feel like a horny bugger or something," he began to try and explain. "I mean, I can't help myself I guess, but I feel a little ridiculous for always getting....well..." he broke off, putting a little distance between their bodies and then motioning to his hard on.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 18th 2011, 2:58 am

Parvati smiled as he said he felt like a horny bugger and shook her head slightly as she stepped back towards him and wrapped her arms around him again, leaning up on her tippy toes so her face was closer to his. "James, I like seeing the way you react to me," She told him with a small grin. "I like seeing what I can make happen to your body just from little things. It's kind of exciting in a way," She teased with a small smirk.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 18th 2011, 3:06 am

James dug his teeth into his lip, telling himself to breathe and relax and try not to let her teasing smile get to him. He let out a small groan because of her body pressed against his. "Well then I guess I'll stop apologizing," he commented, relieved that she didn't think anything bad about him and the way he seemed to constantly get erections lately. He gently rolled his hips into hers, feeling better now that there was a little relief.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 18th 2011, 3:11 am

Parvati smirked at him as he said he would stop apologizing. "Good," She said quietly as she leaned up and kissed him gently. She rolled her hips back against his for only a moment before removing her arms from him and moving her hands to his hips to gently push them away from hers. "Sorry," She said with a small grin. "I've got to wash my hair though," She said simply before reaching for the shampoo and turning so her back was facing James as she squirt some shampoo into her hand before she moved her hands up to lather it into her hair, a small smirk on her lips as she waited to see if James was going to do anything about how she was acting now.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 18th 2011, 9:30 pm

Parvati nodded. "That doesn't surprise me too much." She never would have expected James to really ask them to make him food considering he loved cooking so much so she wasn't surprised when he said he didn't ask them to get him food often. She took the plate from James and slowly starting piling on some food. She didn't get too much food but she did get a bit more than she would normally eat. She raised an eyebrow at James as he explained why they called him Mister James. "Huh, I like it. Maybe I'll start calling you Mister James," She teased with a small grin.

"Ha ha ha. But Mister James sounds so formal!" he said, beginning to pile food on his plate. He took quite a bit of everything, even half of a whole pie. The boy was quite hungry and he knew that they could easily get more food if they wanted. "I much prefer you just calling me James. Or babe...I like when you call me babe," he told her with a small shrug. "I don't know...I'm not crazy about 'baby'. There's something a bit sexier about babe," he said honestly before starting to eat.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 18th 2011, 9:37 pm

Parvati watched James with wide eyes as he just continued to pile more and more food onto his plate, her jaw dropping slightly when he put half of a pie on his plate. She wasn't sure how he was going to eat all of that but she figured he could considering he was a teenage boy after all. "I like babe much better than baby," She told him as she nodded. "I'll stick to just calling you babe or James. Maybe occasionally Jamesie if I'm in the mood to tease you a little," She teased with a quick wink.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 18th 2011, 9:59 pm

James finished on his potatoes and moved to begin eating the meat. "Mmm, glad we agree on that," he said, for something about 'baby' bothered him. "Oh gods, not Jamesie," he said with a small groan. "My mum used to call me that when I was little. Sometimes she still does," he said, thinking how the name and his mum were sort of linked together. "Yeah, definitely don't use it during sexy time. Instant mood killer right there," he told her.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 18th 2011, 10:09 pm

Parvati started chowing down on her food, turning to look at James as he said not to call him Jamesie. "Oh god, so you mean you don't want me to make you think of your mom during sexy time?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side. "Don't worry. I promise I will not use Jamesie during sexy time." She smiled at him before continuing chowing down on her food. Words could not even describe how she missed meat.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 19th 2011, 9:49 pm

"Uh, definitely not," he said. "It's like...would you want to be reminded of your dad at all? It's just weird and gross and...yeah, definitely wouldn't be able to continue with sexy time," he said, shuddering slightly at the thought. "I wonder what our parents are going to do when they find out about this whole mess we went through," he said, hoping that his parents wouldn't march right up to the school and kick his arse.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 19th 2011, 11:40 pm

Parvati got a look on her face as if she was going to get sick for a moment when he brought up her thinking about her dad during sexy time. That...was not something that she wanted to think about while getting it on with James. "I know mine will probably freak out and ask if I am okay." She nodded slowly before shrugging. "I think they'll be fine with it though once they know that I am like alive and all that stuff." She continued eating her food as she looked over at him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 21st 2011, 11:02 pm

"Hmm, makes sense," James replied. He knew that his parents were probably fed up with getting owls from McGonagall about his detentions, so he was sure that this wouldn't end well for him. He wasn't quite sure what they were going to be able to do though, since it was his seventh year and living at home was actually optional now. "What are your parents like?" he asked curiously. He had never had a girlfriend before, but his dorm mates often made comments about how scary it is meeting the girlfriend's parents...especially meeting the girlfriend's father.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 22nd 2011, 5:02 am

Parvati shrugged as he asked what her parents were like. "What are they like? I guess if you used one word to describe them it would be intimidating." She figured it might be a little fun to mess with James and freak him out just a little. "I mean, they ask a lot of questions and tend to scare people away. The last boyfriend I brought home ending up leaving my house crying within five minutes. Sure it's a bit of a bummer for me but I mean they're my parents. It's not like I can change them." She shrugged as she stayed completely serious.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next