Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gideon and Lily (otherwise known as the awesomeness that is Gidily)

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gideon and Lily (otherwise known as the awesomeness that is Gidily) Empty Gideon and Lily (otherwise known as the awesomeness that is Gidily)

Post  Gideon Prewett June 2nd 2011, 3:45 pm

With a roar and a grumble, the motorbike appears in the sky, and it's lucky there are no Muggles around to see it as the motorbike touches down on the street just 100 metres from the apartment complex. Lowering the engine from the roar to a dull grumble, they cruise the last little bit, dismounting the motobike. Taking Lily by the hand again, now that they are firmly back on the ground, Gideon pushes it up the steps and into the building. They walk past the doorman, who merely nods and waves him in as they enter the open elevator. "So," Gideon finally says, pushing his hair out of his face with a smirk, "What did you think? Enjoy the journey?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Gideon and Lily (otherwise known as the awesomeness that is Gidily) Empty Re: Gideon and Lily (otherwise known as the awesomeness that is Gidily)

Post  Lily Evans June 2nd 2011, 3:53 pm

Lily's nose is red from the cold, her hair a touch tousled and windswept. But her eyes have held onto that sparkle of life that had begun to thread its way back through her and she nods with what can only be described as enthusiasm. She tucks a strand of tousled hair behind her ear, her appreciative eyes following the movement of Gideon's hand as he sweeps his own hair back. "That was brilliant." She is still a little breathless with the exhilaration of the flight, and the first time she's ridden on a motorbike (her mother would have kittens, really). She glances at the bike, then back at Gideon, and around the elevator as it carries them to the right floor. "Do you, um, have a lot of houses?" she wonders. Lily's family home is nice enough, and she knows her parents had thought about a holiday home until Lily was accepted to Hogwarts and they decided they'd rather spend their summers close to home, but the idea of multiple properties is a little daunting to her.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Gideon and Lily (otherwise known as the awesomeness that is Gidily) Empty Re: Gideon and Lily (otherwise known as the awesomeness that is Gidily)

Post  Gideon Prewett June 2nd 2011, 4:15 pm

Gideon looks over to Lily, and is taken aback. She is so so gorgeous right at this moment, so, with the lift still closed and just the two of them, he leans over and kisses her fiercely. However, he pulls away quickly, and smiles appreciatively. "I hoped you'd think so. Well, we do have a few. Three. Is that bad?" It hasn't really occured to him exactly how lucky he is, to have so many houses, and he kind of really takes it for granted.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 2nd 2011, 4:24 pm

Lily closes her eyes, a moan slipping out as Gideon's mouth crashes against her cold lips and heats them within a heartbeat. When he pulls away, she smiles back at him. "Why would it be bad? Shouldn't you be saying 'lucky', instead?" she shrugs, as the elevator announces they've reached their floor with a ding. "So there's this one, and your normal home," she figures, hopping out of the way and waiting for him to push the bike out of the lift and show her the right direction. "Where's the third?" Then she flushes slightly and bites her lip. "Sorry - twenty questions. I was just curious, is all."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 2nd 2011, 5:09 pm

Gideon closes his eyes at Lily's moan, gently chewing his lip at her noise. "Well, I suppose it is, but it's just normal for me to live this way. I feel bad, almost, that not everyone has as lovely life as me. And not very many people are quite as awesome as me." He shrugs, as he steps out of the doors, pulling his bike with one hand and leading Lily with the other. They walk together to the door at the very end of the corridor. As Gideon opens the door, he adds, "It's in France. Nice, to be more specific. Too fancy? It's our summer house, really. Escape England and all that. And it's fine, really."

Inside is a large living room, complete with black leather sofa and comfy chairs, with a fully-equipped kitchen on the side closest to the pair. There's a space next to the door the right size for the bike - actually, probably the right size for two bikes, and that's where Gideon pushes it, using the stand to hold itself up. You can just see the four bedroom doors from the living room, and it's clear that two are larger than the other two by the wall space allocated to them. Just out of sight, Gideon knows there is a large television and various CDs, DVDs, and gaming consoles, so he makes a beeline for the couch, still dragging Lily by the hand. "So, you like it? It's not much, but it's second home..."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 1:43 am

A chuckle slips out of Lily's lips at Gideon's cockiness. "Aw, babe, I think your head's deflating a bit - I'm sure that used to be nobody is as awesome as me," she says, her eyes taking everything in as he shows her into his second home. "I've never been to Nice. We went to Paris for a couple of weeks last summer, but my sister didn't want to go anywhere else. Mostly I think she was just after a new wardrobe, but I found plenty to amuse myself with. It was good to get away though," she says quietly, distracted by her surroundings. Lily had loved France, but at the time her favourite part about it was that being in another country had helped her in the arduous and awkward task of avoiding her ex best friend for the break. She smiles as he tugs her along by the hand to the couch, and slips off her shoes before curling into the butter-soft leather. "I think your definition of 'not much' must be a bit skewed, if you'll go calling a four-bedroom apartment in the middle of London not much. It's lovely."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 3rd 2011, 2:18 pm

Gideon smirks. "Oh, no, I better step up my game in the future, then. Can't have you thinking I've gone soft, can I?" He says cheerfully, sinking onto the couch with a small groan. "God, that's comfy. Well, maybe this summer you should visit. We don't use it all that much, and Mum and Dad aren't usually around anyway - the others won't mind at all. What'd you get up to in Paris? It's been a while since we visited... It's easier to go where we have the house."

He loosely drapes an arm around Lily's shoulders, reaching for the controls which are lying on the small chocolate-coloured coffee table next to the couch with the other. Pressing a button, the television flickers into life, so he channel surfs a little, trying to find something decent to watch. "I suppose it's a good thing it's a Friday night, hey? We could stay here for the weekend, if you want. I don't have anything which can't wait until after Monday."

Last edited by Gideon Prewett on June 3rd 2011, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 2:31 pm

"Right, couldn't have that," Lily agrees, a wry smile creeping over her face while she shifts about, reclining back into Gideon and tucking her bare feet underneath her. "That might be nice - I do like French food, and you could show me a little more of the country. I think I spent all my time in Paris in the museums and galleries - the Louvre, of course, and naturally I had to visit the Eiffel Tower while I was there. Just the touristy things, mainly, although I found some brilliant little book stores." Twisting her neck about, she pecks Gideon's cheek before turning back to face the television; a silent thanks. "Sounds perfect to me. Oh! Find something with lots of explosions," she tells him as he starts to channel surf.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 3rd 2011, 2:44 pm

"Definitely not!" Gideon concurs, as he wraps his arm a little tighter around her waist, fingers stroking the back of her hand absently. "Oh, I never really did the galleries that much - I don't have the patience. Well, all weekend it is, then! I'll have to show you my favourite places to hang out, I think." For a short minute, there is no noise other than the various channels as Gideon flicks - there are a great many channels to look through, after all. Finally, they reach one of the movie channels, where something is on. Gideon doesn't know what movie it is, but it looks violent, and so he leaves it on, turning the volume down a little to dull the sound of gunshots.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 3:00 pm

"I love museums - it's like sifting through the past or something," Lily murmurs, snuggling a little deeper into the couch and to Gideon. She slings one arm over his stomach, resting comfortably on his waist. "Sounds like fun," she says, wanting to see all his favourite hangouts and secretly tingling all over because every time he mentions making plans over the summer, or showing her something else from his life, she feels that much closer to him. Silence settles over them, broken only by the sound of gunshots and explosions and bad one liners uttered by men with more muscles than brain cells, the sheer simplicity of the film helping Lily unwind. Given that one never has to overthink the plots of action movies -it's something Lily secretly quite loves about them- she has some time to think and reflect, and after a long while, she decides she doesn't want the tension of what she's not telling Gideon to hang between them anymore. She keeps her cheek pillowed against his chest, her eyes on the screen, when she finally speaks. "He told me he loved me. Rather, he shouted it, actually. Potter, I mean. It was awful," she mumbles.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 3rd 2011, 3:07 pm

"You should know that your opinion on museums isn't surprising to me at all, babe." Gideon mutters. He loves being able to share these aspects of his life, and he can honestly see them together for quite a while, so she has a lot to learn. And he likes showing off, of course. When Lily speaks, he doesn't move or speak. At least a full minute passes, more gunshots and cars driving in ways that would never be possible, even with magic. His hand stops moving on Lily's hand, but his arm stays around her waist.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 3:18 pm

Feeling Gideon's hand stop moving on hers, Lily tenses. She knows she has done the right thing in telling him, that it would have been wrong to keep it from him, but his obvious lack of a reaction worries her. Lily bites her lip, hoping that he's not too angry with her, and pulls away. "I'm sorry," she whispers, wondering if he's going to want to go back to Hogwarts now.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 3rd 2011, 3:35 pm

Gideon tightens his arm a little, trying to stop Lily from pulling away. While he is partly in shock, and partly angry, none of that is directed at Lily, and he definitely doesn't want her to think that. "Why are you sorry?" He asks. "No, seriously, why are you sorry? Because that prick cannot control himself around you? I have a few ideas about what to do with him, you know." And now, Gideon won't say anything else because AJ cannot force him out of his strange catatonic/rambling/angry mood.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 4:00 pm

Lily feels Gideon stopping her from pulling away, but she is still a little taken aback; when he questions her apology it feels demanding to her with her nerves already set on edge and he so clearly angry. She bites her lip, floundering for a moment. "I don't know," she admits. "I just feel awful. I don't even know what happened - we were arguing about why he acts like such a git to people and I told him I could never be friends with someone who acts like a bully, then all of a sudden he was going on about how he always picked on Sev because he knew Sev was into dark magic and he was just defending me. All I did was tell him that I wouldn't want anyone hurting someone in my name, and he started shouting about how he would never be sorry and he would always do it because he loved me or something and I just can't figure out how to make him stop," she says, the words all tumbling out one on top of the other. She sighs and shoves her hair back behind her ear. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do about it anymore," she says, knowing that she would never feel comfortable admitting as much to anyone else.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 3rd 2011, 4:24 pm

Gideon can tell that perhaps that wasn't the best thing to say, and he backs off a little, making a conscious effort to soften his facial expressions and relax his tensed muscles. Just for once, when Lily bites her lip it doesn't effect Gideon; this has completely thrown him for a loop, and he doesn't know how to feel, let alone respond. "Love, it's not your fault though. It's his fault, and while I can understand how he feels, he has no right to say it, especially when you're not with him, and especially not in the heat of an argument. It was rude, and selfish, and if I ever meet him he will definitely be fucking sorry that he said that to you." Gideon still hasn't had enough time to let it sink in, to make him angry, but just give him time. Time and a weapon - or not, but a weapon would be better. "There isn't really anything you can do, except perhaps take out a restraining order on him..."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 4:35 pm

Lily feels Gideon's muscles soften around her, relaxing a little along with his effort to. She actually smiles, ignoring the curse that slips out of Gideon. "Or a permanent silencing charm? I meant it when I said I don't want anyone causing any violence in my name, you know. But thank you," she sighs. Shuffling about, she braces her knees against the soft leather of the couch and stretches up, pressing her forehead against Gideon's for a moment and just being close to him, her hands braced on his shoulders and her eyes locked with his. Her eyes flutter closed and she kisses him gently.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm

As Lily moves closer to him, Gideon drapes his arms around her waist proper. "Or that," he smiles warily, "I know, but it's in my name too, in a way. After all, I am your better half - or you're my better half. Probably the latter, to be fair." He closes his eyes as hers do too, and he leans into the kiss gently, being as tender as he possibly can.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 4:55 pm

"Oh I'm definitely the better half," Lily whispers in Gideon's ear, lips tickling the lobe and warmth filling her at his words. "Which is one of many reasons why you should go with me on this." Her mouth moves back to his and she continues to kiss him, not thinking much beyond the moment, and in this second all she wants is to enjoy the feeling of his arm about her waist and her mouth against his.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 3rd 2011, 5:08 pm

"Mhmmmm," is all Gideon says, his voice muffled by Lily's lips, but of course he doesn't mind in the least. His lips are back on Lily's, and he sits up a little as he kisses her back, not pushing her, but moving his hands loosely up to stroke the bare skin above her jeans. The movie has now been forgotten, not that Gideon was particularly paying attention to it in the first place, and it is a strange soundtrack to what is taking place in the room right at this moment.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 3rd 2011, 5:44 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 9th 2011, 11:10 am

The next morning, Gideon wakes up early. Lily's arm is still around his waist, her head resting against his shoulder. Easing himself out of the bed, he gently shifts his pillow so that that's what she's resting against and pads over to the bathroom and to find his clothes. When he is dressed and ready, he heads out of the apartment, closing the door as quietly behind him as possible.

He heads down the street, travelling a few blocks to a small bakery, nestled underneath another apartment building. Gideon heads inside, and it is only a short minute before he emerges, a package under his arm and two cups in a carry tray in the other hand. He heads back the way he came, letting himself back into the apartment and placing the parcel and coffees on the coffee table. He picks up the remote from the floor, grinning to himself as he finds a news channel, keeping the volume low so that Lily can continue sleeping as he sips his coffee.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 9th 2011, 11:20 am

Lily wakes slowly, her mind taking several long minutes to pull itself out of the warm oblivion of her very comfortable sleep. When her eyes finally ease open, she finds herself snuggled in amongst the pillows in an otherwise empty bed. Sitting up, she holds the sheet loosely about her with one hand and stretches, hearing the quiet chatter of the television in the other room. Lily smiles, and looks about the room. There's a bathrobe hanging on the back of the door, so she slips out of bed and into the warm soft material rather than deal with her day-old clothing. Opening the bedroom door, she leans against the frame for a few seconds and watches Gideon sipping his coffee and watching the news with an affectionate smile. "Morning," Lily says, and slowly makes her way over to the couch. "Oh, coffee!" she says happily, spotting the second cup. Within a heartbeat, Lily is curled up on the couch, the robe tucked in around her legs, hot cup in her hands.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 9th 2011, 11:35 am

Hearing Lily enter the room, Gideon looks up and smiles warmly. He thinks she looks absolutely beautiful, still mussed from sleep, robe tied loosely around her waist. As she picks up her coffee, he grins, and leans forward to open the parcel. Inside are assorted pastries - danish, chocolate and normal croissants, and a few other things. He picks up a chocolate croissant for himself, and gestures to Lily. "Help yourself. I got plenty, after all. We might have to have some tomorrow, and wouldn't that be a shame?" He says, but his still grinning face tells the truth that infact, that would be quite awesome indeed.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans June 9th 2011, 11:43 am

Lily tucks her hair behind her ear. Of course it is still mussed up, but at least now it is out of her face for a few seconds. "Oh, really? How will I ever get used to being treated like this?" she wonders aloud, cheeky sparkle in her eye. She has a long sip of coffee, sighs in appreciation, and picks a blueberry danish. "I didn't sleep too late, did I?" she asks, not sounding particularly concerned about it as she tears little strips off the pastry and pops them into her mouth.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 9th 2011, 12:23 pm

Gideon smiles, quickly finishing his croissant and laying his hand on her leg. It's not a possessive gesture, just a gentle one. "I don't know - it must be such a trial for you. And no, you didn't. It's barely 9am now, I was simply up early." He replies, before switching off the television with a small click. Turning to Lily properly, he smiles warmly at her. "Anything in particular you'd like to do today?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next