Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 20 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 11:42 am

Reed shakes his head and mutters, "you will be the death of me. I swear." Then he turns in Kras arms and looks up. "Yes you can help. Now go finish what you were doing, they'll be here soon! You big silly!" He rolled his eyes but still stretched up for a kiss.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 20 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 11:54 am

Kras grins as Reed turns and replies to him. "Yay!" He happily kisses Reed back then steals one more short kiss before going back to finishing what he had been doing. He sings happily to himself as he moves about the kitchen, giving Reed silly looks to try and make him laugh.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 11:59 am

And he succeeds because Reed is giggling like crazy and he doesn't even hear that Charlie and Nigel are here. Not until there's a yell of, "Hello?" and Reed bounces excitedly, running over to grab Kras' hand, then rushing to the front of the house. Charlie and his husband were both dressed impeccably. Reed smiled brightly at the pair. "Welcome!! I'm so glad you could make it! This is Kras!" He was looking at Nigel as he quite literally shoved Kras in front of him so introductions could be made. Both older men laughed and Nigel stepped forward and offered his hand. His accent was pretty thick, so it would be interesting to listen to him and Kras talk. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Nigel."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 12:15 pm

Kras is laughing at Reed's excitement as they race to the front of the house. Somehow he actually manages to get himself to stop laughing so he can properly introduce himself to Nigel. He was quite impressed by how neatly dressed the two men were. "It's an honor to meet you. Obviously I'm Kras." He laughed, giving Reed a quick 'you goof' look as he shakes the older man's hand. He couldn't remember if Reed had mentioned Nigel having such a thick accent or not, but it was pretty noticeable. "You both look really great." Of course Kras was talking about their outfits, but once he did take a quick second to look he couldn't help noticing that the two older men looked good together as well. Like, perfect together. He briefly wondered if when people looked at him and Reed they thought that they looked perfect together. He really hoped so.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 1st 2011, 12:22 pm

Of course they do!

Reed is so happy that Kras gets to meet more people in his life. He smiles at everyone. "So, dinner is almost ready. Kras and I made it ourselves." He sends Kras a dopey love smile. "So you can go sit in the dinning room and I'll call Lisa." He moves so he's leaning up towards the stairs, never letting go of Kras' hand. "LISSAA!! LISA! CHARLIE AND NIGEL ARE HERE!" The two older men laugh again and can't help notice the way the boys seem to not want to let go of each other. They both remember a time like that and they share a knowing look. Of course, they've been together so long, they don't even need to talk to have a conversation.

[And now I must go to sleep. I have to be up by 10:30 at the latest >.> oops? hehe. THIS WAS FUNN!!! I LOVE YOU!!! NIIIGGHHTTT!!!!!!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 12:25 pm

[Hehe. NIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS AWESOME AND I HAD LOTS OF FUN!!!! *clings to our Friday nights* <333 I'll probably be heading to bed soon too...my sis just got up for work. Lol.]

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 1st 2011, 12:32 pm

Kras is, like, positively beaming at Reed by this point. They'll probably scare everyone off if they end up getting overly mushy. Oh dear. Haha. And of course he never likes letting go of Reed's hand, so he has no problem with Reed not letting go either. He catches Charlie and Nigel sharing a quick look and again can't help thinking about how wonderful they seem together. It makes him happy seeing them together and he really hopes he and Reed will still be together at their age. It would make him perfectly happy. So now they're awesomely waiting for awesome Lisa so they can all awesomely sit down to eat this awesome dinner of awesomeness. Oh, hey, another sentence of awesomenessesssss. Yeah, that happens at 530 in the morning.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 2nd 2011, 7:50 am

Lisa soon joins them and Reed leads the way into the dining room. "Okay. We're not doing this they way my mother does. So Charlie and Nigel sit over there, Lisa there, Kras," he couldn't help but smile up at his boyfriend as he mentioned his name, "you'll be sitting there with me at the head of the table. But Kras and I will serve our appetizers first! Come on! Come on!" Reed was a little excited right now since this was his first ever dinner party, and he couldn't think of a more awesome guest list. So he leads the way into the kitchen, leaving behind a group of smiling adults.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 3rd 2011, 3:00 am

Kras can't help thinking 'thank god' when Reed comments about how they're not doing things the way his mother does. That meant dinner would be less stressful...unlike last time. Kras smiles brightly down at Reed while he's talking. Yeah, it was going to be hard to keep his eyes off of Reed during dinner. That was for sure. He does manage to enough to wave a brief farewell to the others at the table before following Reed into the kitchen. "You're a silly goof." He commented, grinning at his boyfriend. "I love you. Now tell me what to carry and where because I don't want you to trip and hurt yourself."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 3rd 2011, 4:13 am

Reed looked confused as to why he was a goof, but shrugged it off. "Well, I love you too!" He beamed up at Kras then went to the tray with the sammiches and put the lid on. "Okay. You carry this one out, then I'll reveal them and serve them with this thing." He clicked together a little tong thing. "Once they are all served you can just set that on the little table that's off to the side, by the kitchen door. Then we'll sit and eat and then go from there. Got it?" Reed was looking at Kras like this was very serious business. Meanwhile, back out in the dining room, their guests could hear them talking and each adult was chuckling quietly behind their hands as Reed gave out instructions.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 3rd 2011, 6:06 am

Kras is trying so hard not to grin like a loon cause his boyfriend is absolutely adorable. He just nods at all of Reed's instructions...but he does mutter something like 'you're gonna be the death of me with all that adorableness'. "Got it." He grabbed the tray, but not until after he leaned over and kissed the top of Reed's head - indeed glad he had managed to persuade Reed not to use to much product in his hair. "You're precious, you know that? Okay lets go give them a yummy dinner." Kras is so waiting for dessert...well, his dessert...not their dessert, cause he's not sharing Reed. *blinks*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 3rd 2011, 6:13 am

Reed is also very ready for their dessert, and he's not sharing Kras either *nods*. A light blush spreads across Reed's cheeks and he smiles before leading the way out of the kitchen. He's trying to hide a smile as he speaks in a very fake posh accent. "Tonight for your appetizer, we shall be serving gourmet sandwiches." He bites his lip and gestures for Kras to reveal their first course. Charlie, Nigel, and Lisa are all sharing confused and amused looks, wondering what these silly boys have in store for them.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 2:38 am

Kras manages to at least try not to keep his eyes on Reed the entire time they're standing; he kind of fails at it though because how could he keep his eyes off his boyfriend when he's looking so nice in that outfit? When Reed gestures for him to reveal the yummy sandwiches he does and is glad to see his sandwich arrangement still looks nice and neat. He's even nice enough to serve everyone their sandwiches, leaving the heart shaped one for Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 12th 2011, 2:44 am

Reed smiles as Kras serves the sandwiches and feels his heart soar when he gets the heart shaped one. The guests started laughing and smiling at the two boys fondly and they actually 'awwwed' when Kras served Reed the heart shaped one. Reed sits and gestures for Kras to do the same. "Eat up! We've got three more courses to go!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 2:57 am

[HIIIIIIII!!!! *clings*]

Kras tries not to blush when the adults 'aww' at them, but his face decides otherwise. He sits with Reed and soon is happy to see that their sandwiches are quite yummy. And yes he's still trying really hard to not keep looking up at Reed, but still failing miserably. He does look over at Charlie and Nigel though at one point and smiles a bit to himself, because he's really hoping that he and Reed will get to be that old someday and still be together. Normally one to be good at talking to people, Kras can't seem to figure out what to say, because he'd love to have a conversation with everyone. To be honest he had quite a lot of questions he wanted to ask the older gay couple, but for some reason he just didn't know how to go about it. Maybe he would just wait till later or something.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 12th 2011, 3:16 am

[HIIIIII *clings back* I'M SO EXCITED!! Today sucked not being able to text you Sad stupid phone STILL won't turn on!]

Reed almost didn't want to eat his sammich since it was so pretty and Kras had made it for him. He couldn't help but sneaking glances over at Kras and was suddenly regretting his decision to place himself at the head of the table, since now he couldn't hold Kras' hand under the table. Charlie and Nigel exchanged a look, doing the weird thing where they talk with just their eyes. They were both silently agreeing that Reed and Kras were rather adorable. Reed was used to their form of talking and giggled a little. "Hey Charlie, why don't you tell Kras how you and Nigel met." He looked over to his boyfriend and smiled. "It's a good story."

Charlie and Nigel both smiled at each other and Charlie began the story. "Well, it was quite some time ago. I was twenty and Nigel was twenty-three. I was working as a florist," Charlie started then Nigel finished, "and I was fresh out of Oxford with a shiny business degree." They paused for a moment to smile at each other, then Nigel continued, "I had a boyfriend at the time and was going to buy some flowers for him. It was a date night to celebrate my graduation from university. So, I walk into this little flower shop, trying to figure out which flowers my boyfriend would like. And that's when it happened. I locked eyes with the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and suddenly all the other flowers seemed dull." He reached over and squeezed Charlies hand and Charlie picked up the story effortlessly. "And I literally froze, and dropped the vase I was holding mind you, but I was the only one working at the time so I knew I had to talk to the gorgeous boy." They share another smile then Nigel continues, "Somehow we made it through the torturous experience of me buying flowers for another boy. But I couldn't get my mind off of the flower shop boy. I went back every week." Charlie smiled and finished with a, "and that was that. And he's gotten more beautiful everyday."

Reed ate his sandwich while he listened, watching Kras and waiting to see how he'd react. Reed thought the story was adorable.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 3:31 am

[Sad Stupid phone!!! *pokes it* I missed you toooo!!!]

Kras looks back over at Charlie and Nigel when Reed asks them to tell the story of how they met. He listens quietly as both men take turns speaking and telling the story, and as they go on Kras can't help smiling. The part about Charlie dropping the vase made him chuckle. "That's amazing." Kras commented once they had finished the story. "Absolutely adorable." He grinned. "When...when did you both know you were in love with each other? Or is that too personal?" He asked quietly. And yes, he was disappointed he couldn't really hold Reed's hand under the table, but Kras manages to find a way around that. He just puts his foot out a tiny bit and places it near his boyfriend's, glad to have at least a bit of contact with him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 12th 2011, 3:41 am

[Sooooooo. Do you wanna do any other scenes tonight? Another 3.0 Svetson? Reed and Trey meeting? *flails*]

Reed was happy Kras made some sort of contact, and he gently placed his foot on top of Kras'. Charlie and Nigel both laughed and shook their heads, Charlie answered "It's not too personal, not at all. For me, it was instant. It sounds insane, but I knew after that day that nobody would live up to that boy." Nigel frowned a bit and Charlie squeezed his hand. "It was a bit more complicated for me, since I was in a relationship and felt terrible. But it felt almost instant to me. That night, I couldn't stop thinking about Charlie. I ended up having to leave my date night early since I was so distracted. But as soon as I saw Charlie the second time, I knew for sure. I broke up with my boyfriend and asked Charlie out the next week."

By this point Reed and his guests finished their sammiches and he stood. "I'll go get our next course, you guys continue talking." He smiled lovingly at Kras and squeezed his shoulder on his way into the kitchen to get the little bowls of applesauce.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 4:07 am

"Wow." Kras smiled. He really likes hearing all this. Seeing two people happy together and in love just makes him feel all warm inside. Even more so knowing he has someone himself that he loves so much. When Reed gets up again, Kras gives Reed a loving smile and watches him go for a second. He hopes Reed'll be alright getting the food. Once Reed is in the kitchen and sort of out of earshot, Kras turns back to the other three at the table. "I didn't really have any experience with love or relationships when I first met Reed, but as soon as I saw him I was intrigued and I knew he was special." Yeah, sure, he had been intimate with another guy, but it had been a one time thing and had not really meant anything, besides the fact that it was just two guys trying to figure out where they stood in terms of their sexual orientation. "And I was terribly persistent at first in trying to get closer to him; I was sure that I was going to end up scaring him off." He chuckled softly. "But when he agreed to be my boyfriend it was one of the best days of my life. Soon after that something happened, and I was terrified that...that he'd think I was crazy or just...not normal, messed up, but he didn't think any of those things and instead he stuck around and helped me. Reed's saved me, and from that day, that moment, it hit me and I just knew I loved him." Kras' face was slightly red again, but he loved talking about Reed so much. "He's beautiful in every way and I'll stick around to be with him for as long as he'll have me..." Which is hopefully forever. Kras thought happily to himself. He was a little embarrassed at having talked so much, but it was always nice talking about his love for Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 4:08 am

[AH. Trey and Reed should meet. *flail*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 12th 2011, 4:20 am

[OMG EXCUSE ME WHILE I DIE OF COMPLETE ADORABLE OVERLOAD. *uber flails*]

Reed is setting everything on a serving tray, so he does not hear a thing Kras is saying. Which is good because he would have melted into a puddle of goo. Which is a similar situation to how Lisa is feeling. She was dabbing at the corners of her eyes with a napkin, grinning widely. "That is so sweet I--" She got a bit choked up and shook her head to show she couldn't talk. Charlie had a hand on his heart, feeling it swell with happiness for the boy he watched grow up. "It's really lovely hearing you say that. And I can tell Reed feels the same for you. I have never seen him this happy in all his life, and I've known him for quite a long time. I think it's safe to say, you saved him too. He's got a lot of pressure on his shoulders for one so young, but I can tell you help keep him grounded." Reed walked back into the room right then and looked shocked. "I'm grounded!? What did I do? Why is Lisa crying? What happened?" He looked to all the adults who all burst out laughing at the look on Reed's face.

Lisa shook her heard, wiping her eyes again. "No no Reed. You're not grounded. Kras was telling us a lovely story and you know me, I'm a crier." Reed looked immediately relieved and smiled. "Oh okay then! Got scared there for a moment. Anyways, applesauce!" He giggled and started passing out the little bowls, all while smiling at Kras and wondering what story he was telling.

[And yes! Should they already know each other? Or completely meet for the first time?]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 4:27 am

[And yes! Should they already know each other? Or completely meet for the first time?][/quote]

Kras just about panics because he had not intended on making Lisa cry, but she's still smiling too. So he's kind of confused. When Reed comes in and panics at the words 'grounded', Kras can't help but burst out laughing too. He could see Reed was wondering what had been talked about during his absence, but Kras just gave him an innocent smile and said nothing. "Oh, Reed, you know what a great story teller I am." He grinned. Well, it was sort of true anyway. He did tell Reed that bedtime story quite some time ago.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 4:28 am

[oops, I was just going to tag this onto my last post. Er, I guess we can have them at least know each other from letters, but not actually having met yet. We can just say they shared pictures or something so they know what each other look like.]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 12th 2011, 4:37 am

[Sounds like a good plan! Want me to post first???]

Reed sent a glare towards Kras, that wasn't very convincing, he didn't like being left out of the loop. Nigel laughed at the glare Reed was attempting. "Okay, I'm going to give you boys your first piece of advice. Mostly for Reed at the moment. Reed, you can't glare at someone you're head over heels in love with. Just doesn't work." He and Charlie both laughed and Reed knew it was true, but still, he was stubborn. Even though he was still trying to glare, he moved his foot over to rest on Kras'. Then he ate his applesauce in silence, but couldn't help smiling a little at Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 12th 2011, 4:43 am

Kras laughed at Nigel's little piece of advice. "Oh, he tries it quite a bit, but yeah, it never works." He was glad that Reed put a foot back next to his though, he was sure Reed wouldn't get mad over all this, but then again one could never know. Reed could be pretty stubborn after all. Kras ate his own applesauce quietly, sending Reed a big 'I love you' smile.

[Ahhh okies!!! Very Happy *flails* HOW EXCITING!!!]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next