Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Slughorn's Classroom

+12
Albus Severus Potter
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
Reed Dawson
Dean Thomas
Seamus M. Finnigan
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Rolf Scamander
Viktor Krum - Inactive
16 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Professor Slughorn's Classroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Slughorn's Classroom

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 8:35 am

When Viktor is through with Rolf, they'll have a lot more in common. Just saying. "Huh. That makes a lot of sense, actually. Got any magical vay of making History of Magic more interesting?" he asked teasingly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Professor Slughorn's Classroom - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Slughorn's Classroom

Post  Rolf Scamander September 28th 2010, 8:41 am

"Unfortunately I have no way of making that one interesting," he said with a grin. "At least...not with Binn's teaching it. That's one class that'll always be boring while he's teaching it," he said, pouring a little bit of this and a little bit of that into the cauldron.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 8:49 am

Viktor chuckled and dumped in a dash of this and a spoonful of that. "I figured. If only he vos a little more lively-- Oh. Vell...I guess it vould help if he vos alive. But the other ghosts around here don't seem so boring. I bet he vos boring ven he vos alive too."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 28th 2010, 8:53 am

"Yeah, though something tells me that he just gets worse and worse over time," Rolf said with a small shrug. "I don't understand why he's still a Professor. I mean, if students continue to struggle in his class, then what is the point in having him still employed? I'm sure he could find something else much better to do for the rest of his ghostly years. Perhaps go to a nice little ghost town, maybe a ghost island."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 8:59 am

"A ghost town vould be nice. A boring place for a boring guy. He could be a tour guide or something. He has the boring voice for it. Yeah, he'd fit in nicely with a ghost down," he says with a laugh as he keeps stirring the potion, waiting for it to be perfectly perfect and wondering if they're going to have to test it. Hopefully not. That'd be awkward. But smelling would be interesting because Viktor is curious to see what he'll smell when the potion is finished.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 28th 2010, 9:22 am

Oh...Odm didn't even think of them tasting it. That...that would be bad. She suggests that they just stick to smelling it for now in order to save the kissing stuff keep things less awkward. "He would really fit in there great," Rolf grinned. He watched as Viktor continued to stir then said, "Just stir it counterclockwise now four times... and then it should be done," he said, hoping it would have that mother-of-pearl sheen that HPWikia describes.

[PAUSEDDD]
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 4:14 pm

Luan was thinking the exact same thing. Viktor and Rolf need to save it for the bathroom. Viktor listens to Rolf and stirs it counterclockwise one, two, three, four times before taking out his stirring stick or whatever they use to stir things in potions class, and sets it to the side. And yes, it does have that mother-of-pearl sheen because Viktor and Rolf are amazing at potions and mixing things up. Yep. Viktor grins when he sees that their potions looks perfect and glances up at Rolf. "Huh. Looks like ve make a pretty good team."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 28th 2010, 5:32 pm

Rolf couldn't help but gream when he noticed that it was in fact a perfect potion. "We definitely do," he agreed. He was curious as to what it smelled like, so he moved a bit closer and took a whiff of that shit. It took a moment for him to sort out the smells but he was finally able to. "Mmm...smells like chocolate...and smells like some sort of musty-ish odd smell," he said frowning. "Kind of like...a raddish maybe? Oh...but now I can definitely make out the scent of Old Spice. Oh...and some sort of fruit smell too," he analyzed.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 5:44 pm

Viktor blinks and wonders if Rolf loves to wear Old Spice, or if he's smelling that smelly smell for a reason. Hm. How curious. "A radish, huh? Interesting." Viktor also moves in closer to smell this lovey dovey stuff, not surprised at all by the first smell. "Hm. I smell Old Spice too," he said with a smirk. "And...That smells like a broomstick," he grinned because of course he'd smell something Quidditch related. He frowned slightly at the third smell though. It was definitely a familiar smell, and he certainly liked it, but he couldn't place what it was. "Huh. I...I'm actually not sure vot that is," he said quietly as he pulled away.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 28th 2010, 5:51 pm

Rolf probably isn't cool enough to wear Old Spice. I am just sayin'. Instead he listened to what Viktor described and frowned when he did. "Well, I'm sure that it'll one day come to you. You'll be walking down the halls or something and it'll finally hit you just what the smell was. I wouldn't worry too much about it. After all, it's not like you're going to purposely set out to find people with these particular scents. The point of the potion isn't to purposely only seek people that you could potential love one day."

Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 5:59 pm

Viktor figured. Rolf is hawt, but not very manly. Nope. He chuckled at Rolf's comment and wondered if people every actually did that. It'd be sort of creepy. Sniffin' for true love. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll think of it von day," he shrugged. "So, should be bottle this up for Slughorn?" he asked as he grabbed a phial from wherever it is that the phials are located. Lets say it was on the table because Slughorn loves Viktor because he's famous and kept bringing them stuff they needed. Yep. Perks of being in the Slug Club, I guess.

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 29th 2010, 2:28 am

"Yeah, something tells me we're both going to get high marks for this," he said as Viktor began to fill the phial. "You know, I wonder what would happen if you diluted this stuff and used it as some sort of perfume or cologne. I mean, it'd have to be diluted enough where it wouldn't cause serious obsessions, but then when others smelled you they'd always find that you smell like something that is very agreeable to them," he said.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 2:30 am

Viktor glances up at Rolf as he finishes filling the phial. "That...is a really good idea, actually. If somevon could do that, they'd probably be pretty famous for it. I mean, how many times have you been vith somevon who smelled terrible because they vore something like Axe?" he asks with a laugh. "Though, I'd never use anything other than Old Spice, but I know a lot of people vould be interested in a perfume that smelled like this stuff."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 29th 2010, 2:37 am

Rolf's eyes widen slightly when Viktor admitted to wearing Old Spice. He thought of the Amortentia and how that was one of the scents he smelled. Nahhh, it was just a coincidence. Nothing to worry about. He cleared his face from all expression then said, "Yeah...I'm sure girls would be particularly interested in it. I mean, they're always looking for the next best thing in terms of makeup and cosmetics," he said with a small shrug.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 2:39 am

Viktor notices Rolf's eyes widen a bit, but doesn't think much of it. Nope. "Exactly. It's a great idea. You should try it. Not only vould you get rich off it, but I'm sure you'd have the girls all over you," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 29th 2010, 2:42 am

"Oh, another reason to do it then," he said with a grin. "I dunno though. I mean, what with studying for NEWTs, I don't think I'd have time to work on it myself. There's a whole planning and thought process that has to go into things like that."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 29th 2010, 4:19 am

Viktor blinks. "Vell, now that I sort of like this potions thing...I could help you?" he suggests as he starts cleaning up everything. "Only if you vant, of course. I mean, considering they von't let me on the Quidditch team, I sort of have some free time, so I could vork vith you on this perfume thing. It'd be...fun."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 30th 2010, 9:09 pm

"Are you sure?" Rolf questioned. "I mean, I'm sure that you're rather busy with classes too," he said with a small shrug. "Though...it really would be kind of nice to be partners. Viktor and Rolf..." he broke off in though, imagining the little boxes that the perfumes would come in.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 9:12 pm

Viktor imagines that they would probably look a little like this:
Professor Slughorn's Classroom - Page 2 Flowerbomb

Viktor thinks about it for a second as he finishes cleaning up all of the potions ingredients and mixing sticks or whatever they're called. "Yes, I'd love to help you out vith this. It'll be fun. Viktor and Rolf...Huh. That kind of has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 30th 2010, 9:17 pm

They are called stirring rods, not mixing sticks. "It does have quite a bit of a nice ring to it," Rolf said with a smile, then brought the phial up to Old Sluggy. Once he returned he said, "I think that together we could actually have this thing turn out to be quite a success."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 9:21 pm

Well, thank you Mrs. Dictionary. I think I called them stirring sticks before in a post, but mixing sticks is fun to say. Anyway, Viktor checks out Rolf's arse as he walks up to The Slugmeister, grinning when he comes back as if he wasn't staring at that fine piece of ass. What whattt. "I think so too. Vith your Ravenclaw skills and my...Er- something, ve'll make a great team."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 30th 2010, 9:41 pm

Well, Mrs. Dictionary took two semesters of chemistry last year so her and that lingo are pretty tight. Fun times, fun times. It's a good thing that Rolf isn't aware of being checked out, for it would make him very uncomfortable. "Your something?" Rolf repeated while sitting down in his seat for a moment. "Please don't tell me that you are questioning your skills. It's obvious that you're a really bright student and have quite the personality to match it. In terms of marketing, that'll definitely help with trying to find ways to interest potential buyers."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 9:47 pm

Viktor greams at being called bright seeing as it's not a compliment he's used to. "Not questioning. Just...I don't know, compared to a Ravenclaw, it seems like my potion skills are sort of lacking- Or they vere until you compared it to cooking," he said with a smirk. "Marketing. Now there's something I know a bit about. I've had to do some of that before. I actually did a commercial for Old Spice in Bulgaria. Now that vos fun."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander September 30th 2010, 10:04 pm

"You've...you've done a commercial?" Rolf questioned, extremely impressed but not that surprised. After all, it must have been one hell of an endorsement deal. "Did they give you lots of Old Spice in exchange for doing the commercial?" he asked, because Dom doesn't know what else to say right now...so yeah.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 10:08 pm

Viktor smiled and nodded happily. "Yes, they gave me a year's supply and I still get deals on it all the time. They have a new guy now, Isaiah Mustafa. He's pretty cool. I've talked to him vonce or twice before. Really manly," he nods because never has he met a more manly man than Isaiah, though Kingsley does come pretty close.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next