Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Slughorn's Classroom

+12
Albus Severus Potter
Teddy Lupin
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
Reed Dawson
Dean Thomas
Seamus M. Finnigan
Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black
Rolf Scamander
Viktor Krum - Inactive
16 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Professor Slughorn's Classroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Professor Slughorn's Classroom

Post  Rolf Scamander September 30th 2010, 10:22 pm

Rolf hasn't heard that name before, but he believes what Viktor says because Triple B would never ever lie to him. So, he knows that Isaiah Mustafa really must be quite the manly man. "That's quite a great deal," he said with a smile. He figured being Viktor Krum must definitely have its perks. "I'm sure all that experience will definitely help if we try and market the perfume." Dom fails and is so uncreative right now. SORRY.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Professor Slughorn's Classroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Professor Slughorn's Classroom

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 10:23 pm

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 30th 2010, 10:32 pm

Viktor would NEVER lie to Rolf. Never. "I'm sure it vill. And I have a friend that vould be able to help vith poster designs. Scorpius is really good vith designing and such. He's in Slytherin, but he's really cool. He's going to be the von to give me my tattoo sometime soon," he says as he thinks of his bro who happens to be Rolf's alter ego.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 1st 2010, 1:45 am

"Well we should definitely see if he'd be interested in helping market. After all, we could even offer him a percentage of the earnings," Rolf suggested. Le sigh, Dom will have to talk to herself. On a positive note, Scorp will now be able to make some money and really earn that tattoo parlour. "He seems like he'd be quite a good addition to our team."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy October 1st 2010, 2:10 am

*blinks*
This...is for Viktor: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/2vkjiis.jpg
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 1st 2010, 2:44 am

OH MY GOD I LOVE IT IT'S AMAZING FDSNBJKGSBGKSDJSKJSAD

"He vould be," he says as Luna giggles because Dom talking to herself is gonna be entertaining. "Just...I don't think he's good at potions. Vell, he might be, but I think it'd be best if he just stuck to the posters. He's a pretty busy guy as vell," he explained, partly because he knows Scorpius is busy, but also because Viktor would love to have some more alone time with his new friend...
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 1st 2010, 3:01 am

WHY THANKS XD I woke up from my nap...and decided to try finding a program and LO AND BEHOLD I DID. Also..my nap....2.5 hours. Yep.

"Well that's alright, he can just leave the potions stuff to us," he said, not minding that he'll be spending more time and getting to know his new friend better. Much better. LOLWHUT. "I mean...we'll only really need him to work on some posters if interested," he said, giving Viktor a big charming grin.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 1st 2010, 3:07 am

Viktor flashes his own sexy sexy smile. Yep, leaving that there. "Exactly. And isn't there a saying or something? Too many chefs spoil the..Er- something like that," he says with a shrug because it's an American saying. They don't say that in Bulgaria.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 1st 2010, 3:13 am

"Yeah...Too many chefs spoil the broth," Rolf replied with a grin. "Or...sometimes people say soup," he said with a small shrug. Rolf would know this because he's traveled too many different places of the world. "And you're right. We should just keep the potion and it's secret formula between us."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 1st 2010, 3:22 am

Viktor nods. He loves Scorpius and all, but could he trust him with a secret formula like this? I mean, Scorpius was cool but he was also a Slytherin. And he did say he needed money if he was going to open a tattoo parlor. Yep, best to leave this between Viktor and Rolf. "Exactly. I mean, Viktor and Rolf sounds amazing. Viktor, Rolf, and Scorpius sounds... like a hot threesome not so great."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 1st 2010, 3:51 am

That threesome would be a bad idea for two reasons. One, because Scorpius is super straight. Two, because Dom RPs two of those people and it would sort of be like masturbating with Luan watching. *blinks* "Yeah...I completely agree," he said smiling. "Maybe next time we meet up we can try experimenting" *blinks again* "with trying to get the formula down."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 1st 2010, 3:55 am

Viktor would so not just watch. He'd hope that Scorpius would be giving him a footjob while Rolf and him snogged or something. IDK. If only there was a girl so they could bring out the jigglypuff. "Experimenting? That sounds fun," he says, trying not to think about the other kind of experimenting. "Really fun. I'd like that, Rolf."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander October 1st 2010, 4:10 am

Oh my god, the jigglypuff. Dead. Dom is dead, Rolf is dead. It's just a pile of dead over here in Maryland. "Excellent," he grins, looking down at his watch. "Class is about over...so I should probably be heading to Transfiguration. I'll see you real soon though," he said, flashing one more smile, then shouldering his bag and leaving...giving Viktor one last good view.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive October 1st 2010, 4:16 am

Mmm. Viktor checks that ass out. Then he grabs his own bag and walks out of the room to go do some fun stuff. Maybe he'll look in his new magazine that came in the mail, Foot Fetish Weekly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan October 26th 2010, 3:23 am

Seamus and Dean drifted into the room, checking that no one was around. "Looks empty," he whispered with a grin. "Let's see," he dashed over to the closet where Slughorn kept all his ingredients, "what to do first. ." He spun around to face Dean.
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 26th 2010, 3:26 am

Dean crept in behind Seamus, also checking the make sure it was empty. "I don't know. Neither of us was really good at potions. GOT IT! Let's change the labels around on some of these first." He pulled out his non sexual wand and started peeling the labels off the bottles.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan October 26th 2010, 3:39 am

"Brilliant!" He jumped over to help Dean. After he slapped "Unicorn Hair" on a bottle of wolfsbane and put "Rat Spleen" on frog brains. "We should bewitch something! Make something come alive if they open the jar or pop a few holes in the cauldrons he uses."
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 26th 2010, 3:43 am

"Yeah! We could charm the dead insects to move when opened. Make the water come out as ice cubes, since the water is practically freezing already. AND! Make the chairs shorter, so people sitting can't reach the cauldrons!" He was like a kid in a candy store.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan October 26th 2010, 3:47 am

Seamus laughed and dashed across the room the shelf full of dead beetles and such. Muttering a few words under his breath, he placed the jar on a counter and looked up a Dean. "Glad it didn't explode. Let's see if it worked." Carefully, he unscrewed the top and the jar came alive with bugs. "Blimey!" he screeched, jumping away as a swarm of beetles scuttled along the floor. When they had disappeared from sight, he leaped off the chair he was standing on and gave a weak smile, slightly embarrassed. "It works."
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 26th 2010, 3:50 am

Dean roared with laughter. "Ha! You're like a girl!" He went to work shortening the stools about a foot and a half. He sat on one once he was finished. "Look, I'm a first year! HA! Can you imagine them trying to reach their cauldrons!" He laughed again.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan October 26th 2010, 3:56 am

Seamus chuckled as he whisked over to another chair and did the same. "I can barely reach it!" he laughed, not adding that he was pretty short, so most students their age would probably have an easier time reaching their cauldron. Grabbing a nearby test tube, he whispered a few more words and placed it back in its spot. "Next time someone heats that thing up, it'll melt. While full of the potion," he added joyfully.
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 26th 2010, 3:59 am

"Nice one." He walked over to where Slughorn usually stood when explaining the potion to be brewed. He waved his wand over the floor, making it sheet ice. "Let's see him stand on that! Ha!" He grinned.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan October 26th 2010, 4:03 am

"Oh, perfect!" He hurried over to his desk, carefully avoiding the ice, and pulled open a drawer. "Avis!" he said, pointing into the drawer. Immediately, a flock of birds streamed from his wand and he slammed the drawer shut. "He'll be in for a shock, if he doesn't notice it's shaking. And if he does, he'll probably assume it's a Boggart," he said with a wide grin.
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 26th 2010, 4:08 am

"Brilliant!" His eyes were wide, he was completely impressed by Seamus right now. "Let's see. What else?" he looked around the room. "Ah!" He picked up the chalk and wrote on the chalkboard, 'Slughorn doesn't like you if you aren't Harry Potter.' He picked up his wand and shot it at the writing, which momentarily glowed. "There, it's permanent now."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamus M. Finnigan October 26th 2010, 4:13 am

He burst out laughing, clutching his gut so it didn't explode. "That's too good!" A light bulb went off and he rushed over to his desk and grabbed some parchment and a quill. Scribbling furvishly, he drew an awkward Slughorn, three times as big as normal. He doodled on a few bulging eyes and a speech bubble which said "Imma fat meatloaf!" Thinking his masterpiece was complete, he bewitched it so that the figure was literally screaming the quote and permanently stuck in on the front of his wide desk.
Seamus M. Finnigan
Seamus M. Finnigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next